Author Topic: When she likes the look of implants, but not surgery  (Read 1993 times)

WantUnnatural

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
When she likes the look of implants, but not surgery
« on: January 09, 2020, 03:27:02 pm »
My partner and I have been together for four years. We're not married, but calling her my "girlfriend" seems misleading. I guess we're common-law but I don't like how that sounds lol.

Anyways, my partner has an appreciation for larger breasts. She thinks the size and perkiness of implants are aesthetically pleasing. When she is in "dress up" mode she likes to layers two push up bras to give herself a bigger look.

She knows I'm a tit guy and she knows I like implants, but the idea of surgery is off-putting to her. She's said that if a genie could magically pop some implants into her she'd do it, but she just doesn't like the idea of going through a surgery that she doesn't has to have.

It has been a while since I last pushed the issue and I'm thinking I want to give it another try. Does anyone have any advice to help me get through this roadblock?

Thanks

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
Re: When she likes the look of implants, but not surgery
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 04:26:24 pm »
Hi
All I can say is that the surgery my partner had this week with Revis was quick and easy.
We arrived the hospital at 6.30 am
Checked in by 7 am.
Prep and in the theatre before 9.00

Out and discharged by 12.30,
She was well looked after, the hospital staff very friendly and efficient.

No nausea or discomfort afterwards.

She was even talking that afternoon about doing it again and maybe going bigger in a year or so.

Not sure if all surgeons and hospitals run that smoothly, but she found her operation  stress free and no where near as bad as she thought it would be.

Yes , the following few days she has been a little sore but she was up and walking around the same day and we did a short trip out the second day.

In our case she wanted the best boob doctor going as she was going from 650cc to 1250cc.

Revis is not the cheapest guy around but very much one of the best.

If you assure her she is getting the best doctor, hospital and care, she may be tempted.

Good luck with it
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 05:17:23 pm »
my 2 cents based on our experience:

Find out what exactly scares her (e.g. pain, side effects, weight/backpain). In our case she didn't trust her already used doc/clinic to be good with bigger ones plus some side effects…

Great doc that can take the concern away is key. But you have to take the first hurdle to get her to a good doc for a consultation.

Best I learned is for her to chat with girls that are big and happy with it. In our case we went to a gogo bar together, to look for suitable boobs for her. After some drinks and tips 2 girls were happy to share their experience with her. This didn't take the fear away but she was then sure she wants more. In our case she then got her first set, maximum size she could take for the first time. 6 weeks later she added 2pcs 150cc silicon pads in the bra when she was in dress mode. That got her to the level the stripper she talked to had.

That in combination with some research (together) for a more suitable surgeon let to the decision to go bigger this year. Aim around 1000cc now (at 47 kg).

Obviously, if she goes for her 1st job, be there, pamper her, make it easy for her. So she will be ok for the upgrade some time later.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 11:34:25 am by Mr.Dee »

pleszer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 10:29:49 pm »
I am graphic designer. I don't know if it will help but, if you want i can make visualization on photo for little tip or free.

Tags: