Author Topic: Nipple sensitivity  (Read 3232 times)

tomte

• Thank You
  • -Given: 323
  • -Receive: 176
Nipple sensitivity
« on: December 21, 2018, 11:50:15 pm »
My gf has been considering taking the first step but recently got cold feet since she heard about the risk that her nipples would not be sensitive anymore after the procedure.

Any experience? Any arguments pro/con if one is worried about nipple sensitivity?

Thanks a lot!

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
Re: Nipple sensitivity
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 03:49:27 pm »
I was looking for some documentation before replying, i know i have it somewhere but i've been unable to find it so far.

Anyway, there's always risk of nerve damage, the choice of incision can reduce the risk. For many women loss of sensation (partially) comes back after a few weeks to months. For some it is permanent.

Incisions around the areola have the highest risk of course.

Bigger implants can stretch the skin more and restrict blood flow.

However, it's also funny to mention that a considerable amount of women report an increase of sensitivity.

From personal experience i can say that my GF's boobs have suffered considerable nerve damage of which only some has returned, she still has numbness around the cleavage area, so her nipples are fine, but it feels weird to her not having sensation in the middle area.

tomte

• Thank You
  • -Given: 323
  • -Receive: 176
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 12:55:27 am »
Wow, thanks, a reply from the man himself - much appreciated.

I believe she got over the idea after a friend of hers got her boobs fixed and she's decided to go ahead with the procedure during the next couple of months. I'll keep you posted :D

Can I ask how your GF had the incisions made? underboob, armpit or areola?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 03:21:59 pm »
From my personal surrounding I know 1 girl who’s BA had a negative impact on sensitivity and her’s got so sensitive she doesn’t want her boobs played with or anything. She had a crease incision.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Tags: