Author Topic: 888's furious ranting room  (Read 65652 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 609
Re: 888's furious ranting room
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2020, 06:07:32 pm »
81% Of Canadian COVID Deaths Are In Nursing Homes

'A new report citing Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer Theresa Tam, confirms that among Canada’s coronavirus fatalities, 81 percent were in nursing homes – affecting the elderly with long-term chronic health conditions.'

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/05/21/report-coronavirus-in-canada-81-percent-of-covid-19-deaths-in-nursing-homes/

Go to Table 5 - https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/phac-aspc/documents/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/surv-covid19-epi-update-eng.pdf

The lockdowns were/are MORONIC.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 02:57:33 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2020, 06:53:42 pm »
California doctors say they've seen more deaths from suicide than coronavirus since lockdowns

'Doctors in Northern California say they have seen more deaths from suicide than they’ve seen from the coronavirus during the pandemic.

“The numbers are unprecedented,” Dr. Michael deBoisblanc of John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California, told ABC 7 News about the increase of deaths by suicide, adding that he’s seen a “year’s worth of suicides” in the last four weeks alone.'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/california-doctors-say-theyve-seen-more-deaths-from-suicide-than-coronavirus-since-lockdowns

Of course, not that you big government-lovers give a shit about all the misery that the lockdowns are causing. All the added domestic violence, drug/alcoholism, huge increase in bankruptcies, suicides.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 02:58:13 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2020, 08:07:49 pm »
Hey 888 your boss from Germany is calling in from 1945.

He wants his Nazi propaganda back. He recognized it is only for idiots and plans to shoot himself on April, 30th 1945.

🤣🤣
We now see andrat2000.

He racked his brain and this was the response he came up with...that.

So now we know - you have NOTHING to respond to the facts I post...just anger, incoherent blather and trolling.

I love people like you...you make me feel SO much better about myself.

Have a wonderful day.

Anyways...back to the subject:

From Judge Napolitano. A man who knows a HELL of a lot more about American law than any schmuck on here.

'The third constitutional issue is: Can a state legislature enact laws that interfere with personal liberties protected by the Bill of Rights, prescribe punishments for violations of those laws and authorize governors to use force to compel compliance? Again, the answer is no because all government in America is subordinate to the natural rights articulated in the Bill of Rights and embraced in the Ninth Amendment.'

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/andrew-p-napolitano/do-we-still-have-a-constitution/

There you are - proof positive...forcing people to stay home, to not peacefully assemble or go to church IS unconstitutional. It breaks the law.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 02:59:12 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2020, 09:49:18 pm »
We again get a Fox News idiot as reference presented: Judge Napolitano.

Please everyone consider this biased statements.

Also consider his other source reference bias Lewrockwell as extremist right (in other words: a Nazi-Source)
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/lew-rockwell/

Washington Examiner is just a bit less extremist right: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-examiner/

Please everyone consider the references presented by a Nazi to you if you really want to take it as REAL or if it is more likely Nazi-Propaganda.

Hey, you gay little Nazi, it doesn't matter where the article comes from...DUH.

All that matters is who wrote them...again...well DUH.

Only a complete dufus dismisses an article solely on who re-posted it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And 'The Judge' is a Libertarian...and he WAS a judge who knows a HELL of a lot more about the law then you ever will.

'Napolitano served as a New Jersey Superior Court judge from 1987 to 1995. He was a visiting professor at Brooklyn Law School. He has written nine books on legal and political subjects.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Napolitano

But okay, why don't you show us a link to unbiased, factual proof that the US lockdowns did not in ANY WAY violate the Bill of Rights?

I bet that you cannot....which means your words mean - as per usual on this subject - NOTHING.

And here is an article I think you will 'like':

COVID-19 a ‘boomer remover’ — Why millennials are angry and done with older generation

'As the world grapples with the coronavirus pandemic, the words ‘Boomer Remover’ featured prominently in Twitter trends the past couple of days. It is, of course, a mean yet on-point joke about how the majority of the COVID-19 pandemic’s death toll are the elderly.

What is the reason for this pushback and anger against Boomers across the world, and in particular, against uncles in India? ‘OK Boomer’ and ‘Uncle, please sit’ are now popular catchphrases to signal that young people have had enough of the policies and politics that have got us to this point. Boomers have handed younger generations a broken economy, an ailing planet, and nuclear weapons – but won’t stop with the lectures.'

https://theprint.in/opinion/pov/covid-19-a-boomer-remover-why-millennials-are-angry-and-done-with-older-generation/381223/

I will have to remember tha one - 'Boomer Remover'.

Here is another one:

'Zoomers are calling coronavirus ‘boomer remover’

'It's not a laughing matter.

Leave it to Generation Z to come up with a brutal nickname for a global pandemic. But leave it to people angry about the tag to keep ‘boomer remover’ trending—and make the hashtag a meme.

“Every tweet in the hashtag #BoomerRemover is someone complaining that the millennials are saying it, like, ur the ones making it trend ffs,” @marymaudlinn wrote on Twitter.

#BoomerRemover, which trended on Twitter and TikTok on Friday, is gallows humor at its most extreme. The coronavirus causes respiratory illness COVID-19 and has caused 41 deaths in the U.S., according to the CDC, with over 1,600 reported cases. The elderly, immunocompromised, and children are at the highest risk of catching COVID-19.

Like the explosion of “OK boomer” memes, the hashtag reflects a difficult political climate and growing animosity between generations.

“Its so they can finally afford rent, since boomers made policies that benefitted themselves at the expense of others for decades,” @mo_tariq wrote. “And millennials have been blamed for all of society’s problems.”'

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/boomer-remover-meme/

So, I guess you think all Zoomers are Nazis too - 🤣🤣🤣.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 02:59:55 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2020, 10:06:02 pm »
We again get a Fox News idiot as reference presented: Judge Napolitano.

Please everyone consider this biased statements.

Also consider his other source reference bias Lewrockwell as extremist right (in other words: a Nazi-Source)
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/lew-rockwell/

Washington Examiner is just a bit less extremist right: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-examiner/

Please everyone consider the references presented by a Nazi to you if you really want to take it as REAL or if it is more likely Nazi-Propaganda.

Here are the two Amendments in the US Bill Of Rights that makes the lockdowns unconstitutional

'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights#First_Amendment

And this is the Fourteenth Amendment, Section 1:

'Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Text

The first one says that Americans MUST be able to peacefully assemble AND have freedom of religion.

And the second one states that no state may take those rights away.

The U.S. lockdowns ARE - by law - unconstitutional.

Got it yet?

I doubt it.

Ta ta.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 03:00:28 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2020, 02:42:10 am »
I said and answered what I had to say. You keep coming up with your Nazi propaganda. In a democracy I can't discuss and negotiate democratic positions on one side and with your Nazi propaganda on the other side and come up with an about 50:50 result out of it.

The result wouldn't be of democratic values anymore. So nothing to discuss with you. The rest of the people here have democratic values and positions, so with them I continue to discuss.

Speaking about trolls sending unwanted PM's. https://pasteboard.co/J9JY8Fm.png
Just to sort that in. The PM he wrote directly after his last post above.

Ummm...you start the post by addressing me directly.
Then - all of a sudden - you talk about me in the third person.
Okaaaaay.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 03:01:26 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2020, 02:53:45 am »
"2) The Constitution says NO WHERE that the First Amendment can be overridden by illness/disease."

It is true that the Constitution does not say this. But the Bill of Rights have consistently been interpreted to give way to "reasonableness" restrictions and in the face of "national emergencies." And the Constitution is not where you find out what counts as constitutional. Long ago, Justice Marshall won the day on that argument when he commented: "It is a Constitution that we are expounding." (McCullough v. MD.) The nutshell: the US Supreme Court gets to be the final word on what the Constitution means.

The first limiting principle is embodied by Oliver Wendell Holmes's idea that your right to free speech does not give you the right to yell fire in a crowded theater in Schneck v. US. The second limiting principle is tad bit murkier but the President has the authority to act under any power previously enumerated by Congress. This comes from Youngstown Sheet and Tube. Hence, you need to look at the National Emergencies Act (1976), which basically says that you don't get to go to church for a little while and so you should just get comfortable with that idea instead of opining about constitutional law which apparently you don't know very much about.

And as this poor schmuck learned the hard way, sometimes you're better off not being so opinionated about your supposed fundamental rights: https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-church-california-mothers-day-20200518-2dht2ys4bjgpfehczy36izgi6u-story.html

You just might discover that you're wrong in more ways than one.

LOL...so the Constitution does not matter...only the SCOTUS? Well, that will be news to a few people.

Plus, with the SCOTUS is already 5-4 for righties. And two leftie ones are over 80. And Ginsburg is barely hanging on. If Trump wins in November, she will clearly be out and he will make it 6-3 for righties.

But that is all theory.

The fact remains:

'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.'

'Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.'

The First and the Fourteenth (respectively) spell it out loud and clear...the lockdowns are blatantly unconstitutional. But so many people are terrified/cowardly...they don't care right now.
 But history will show I am right...guaranteed.

• Thank You
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2020, 03:16:50 am »
Some people kept making the point that this virus only kills as much as the common flu. This is wrong. This virus is more deadly than the common flu, and it is a virus ONTOP of the common flu which we have seasonly. Look at it this way, Covid-19 is on track to kill at least 200k American's by the end of 2020. The 62k common flu death number that is flung around is based on the worst flu season ever. We are 4 months into Covid-19 and we've got 90+k dead, and that is with sheltering in place to slow it's spread.

It may not be exactly on top of the common flu. If covid-19 takes out a large portion of those that would have come victim to the common flu this year, then this may turn out to be less of an increase than a simple addition.

But yea, i don't understand why people keep saying it's just the common flu or it's just as deadly, it's clearly not, not by any statistics, not in the US, not in Europe. Death rate will likely be adjusted downwards (hopefully) as testing becomes more prevalent and we get a better picture of how many are actually infected and asymptomatic or only show mild symptoms.

It's a difficult comparison to get a clear picture of the situation, facts vs epidemiological estimates.

Really?

Then check this out:

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/summary-1.htm
(this is from March):

Number of confirmed flu cases in America: 222,552
Number of deaths: 22,000
That works out to 9.8% death rate for flu.
Remember the death rate is based on confirmed cases - not suspected cases.

COVID-19 Death Rate in America as of now: 5.9%
(and it was lower in March)
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You were saying that 'But yea, i don't understand why people keep saying it's just the common flu or it's just as deadly, it's clearly not, not by any statistics, not in the US'?

BTW - the above does not mean I am saying the flu is more or less serious than COVID-19.

Good day.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 06:39:07 pm by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2020, 10:42:38 pm »
'Under the most severe of the five scenarios outlined -- not the agency's "best estimate" -- the CDC lists a symptomatic case fatality ratio of 0.01, meaning that 1% of people overall with Covid-19 and symptoms would die.

In the least severe scenario, the CDC puts that number at 0.2%.'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/cdc-says-35percent-of-coronavirus-infections-are-asymptomatic/ar-BB14r1Ii

And remember - that is 0.2% if you have COVID-19 AND have symptoms.

And the data grows larger and larger that the COVID-19 reaction has been GALACTICALLY overblown.

• Thank You
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2020, 10:44:05 pm »
'The CDC just confirmed a .2% death-rate for COVID-19.
For that, we have:
* Added nearly 6 trillion to national debt
* Laid-off or furloughed 50 million workers
* Placed 60 million on food stamps
* Gone from 5% to 13% unemployment
* Crippled the petroleum industry
* Ruined the tourism industry
* Bankrupted the service industry
* Caused an impending meat and protein crisis
* Threatened, fined, and arrested church leaders
* Exacerbated mental health problems
* Shut down schools and colleges
* Given unbridled power to unelected officials
* Increased suicides higher than COVID deaths
* Delayed surgeries and treatments for profound illnesses
* Infringed upon countless important civil liberties
* Placed 300 million Americans on house arrest
These consequences are largely due to two things:
The first is our view of government as a god that can control Providence and plagues. In our hubris, we increasingly view the government as a deity who can stop acts of nature.
The second is our sniveling, 21st-century commitment to safety. Our desire to be “safe” ruined our fiscal, physical, medical, food, energy, and national security.
Unfortunately there is no vaccine for cultural fragility.
~JD Hall'

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

erokai

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 227
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2020, 11:03:17 pm »
It is in the Na ...
Maybe you should visit buchenwald & ask if the showers still work ? It seems like , how often you use those words , you like one of this locations .

@888 : totally agree !

6 months to remove a computer virus is very fast when you work in the business & it's your own one - thumbs up !

erokai

• Thank You
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2020, 11:31:16 pm »
As far as i know that is a forum for boobs , not for discreet political things . I think this thread was started by Indy to share the problems at this time . Yor problem Mr Andrat is totally different & by the way & i think incurable .
6 months to remove a computer virus is very fast when you work in the business & it's your own one - thumbs up !

erokai

• Thank You
« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2020, 11:58:52 pm »
Yes i am still here , without fillups & without stalking people under the equator .  ;) 
"Doxxing" , ähm , was that not your part ? As far as i know you were a stalker over the equator . Or i am wrong ?

erokai

• Thank You
« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2020, 12:28:55 am »
In Frankfurt am Main Germany after lifting of the restrictions a Baptist church gathering caused by now over 100 new infections ( and growing) with COVID-19.
And what do we learn from this ? Don't go to church!  I am really happy that in some parts of germany the mask duty ends on 06.June this year !

• Thank You
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2020, 09:36:37 am »
It is in the Nazis' nature that he oversees in his posts the exessive overmortality of COVID-19 with POC.
Well since this Nazi is also in eugenics and euthanasia of older people, it doesn't wonder much anymore.

But maybe the Nazi can one day rethink his eugenics and euthanasia propaganda and return to democratic values and become a valued member of a democracy again. Are there EXIT programs for Nazis in the US, we can recommend to him?

You clearly read everything I type, you scream at the mods to try and get me banned (failed), you don't even know what words mean (like euthanasia) - yet keep using them wrongly even after you have been shown the definition, you call me childish names that do not apply (even when the mod(s) ask us to be civil), you NEVER post links of merit and you have not even got the guts to debate me either here or in private.
 And hello, dumbass?

'Nazi noun
 ​a member of the National Socialist party which controlled Germany from 1933 to 1945
​(disapproving) a person who uses their power in a cruel way; a person with extreme and unreasonable views about race'

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/nazi_2

I am none of those things and have said NOTHING about 'race'. But again, you are so delusional that you have completely arbitrary meanings for words as the mood strikes you.

You sir appear to be a coward and a troll who seems not very bright and (based on other posts of yours on this forum) a sad, weak little man and a COMPLETE waste of my time.
 Let me know in PM when you get the guts to debate with me one on one...because you sure as shit do not now.

Have a nice life.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 12:58:40 am by 888 »

Tags: