Author Topic: Sabrina Sabrok  (Read 762832 times)

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
Re: Sabrina Sabrok
« Reply #150 on: January 19, 2011, 12:20:37 am »
Whether he is feeling them up or not does not change phlalawyer's point - that she is hurting her looks. And if her husband is the one that talked her into it - then he has zip taste.
 She WAS at her best a few years ago - with the slightly smaller implants and no tats. I thought she was not far from perfect then. Now, she is 'just' great and fading (imo).

His (and your) point is opinion, not fact.  I like her with more tattoos.  It was most likely her idea.  So you think she has zip taste.  Meh.  As someone posted in another thread, the people crying about tattoos is getting really old here.  So you like vanilla, that's fine, find something else to jerk off to then.  None of the people that like tattoos are going into posts with girls with no or few tattoos saying things like "She's ok, but she really should get two full sleeves if she wants to be hot in my eyes."  One of my biggest pet peeves is people that complain about how the life choices of someone they don't even know is negatively affecting their own sexual gratification.

For some people it isn't the tattoos - it's the BAD tattoos. I have a friend who I think is hot - she has a sleeve but it's not made up of crap, it's quite well done. Sabrina's look like they were done during a stay in prison.

huntelaar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #151 on: January 19, 2011, 01:09:46 am »
^

Pathetic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 373
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #152 on: January 19, 2011, 08:21:43 pm »
Whether he is feeling them up or not does not change phlalawyer's point - that she is hurting her looks. And if her husband is the one that talked her into it - then he has zip taste.
 She WAS at her best a few years ago - with the slightly smaller implants and no tats. I thought she was not far from perfect then. Now, she is 'just' great and fading (imo).

His (and your) point is opinion, not fact.  I like her with more tattoos.  It was most likely her idea.  So you think she has zip taste.  Meh.  As someone posted in another thread, the people crying about tattoos is getting really old here.  So you like vanilla, that's fine, find something else to jerk off to then.  None of the people that like tattoos are going into posts with girls with no or few tattoos saying things like "She's ok, but she really should get two full sleeves if she wants to be hot in my eyes."  One of my biggest pet peeves is people that complain about how the life choices of someone they don't even know is negatively affecting their own sexual gratification.
1) Whoever picked those tats has ZERO taste - if that is her, so be it; then she has ZERO taste in tattoos for herself. They look as ugly as can be on a beautiful woman.

2) if you don't like people complaining about tats - then I suggest you don't read posts about people complaining about tats, problem solved. And this is one of your biggest pet peeves? How ridiculous. Why would you care what other guys think about anything on a chat forum when the post is not addressed to you? I come here to look at women and get info about them. What ding dong's like you think goes one ear and out the other with me.

I tell you, this is a great site - imo. And there are some seemingly cool people on here. But it also attracts some of the weirdest people I have read on the net. And this guy is actually one of the better weird ones.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 08:28:10 pm by McRocket »

Calis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2011, 03:40:52 pm »
This discussion is awesome. Tatoos or not, she trumps the glamour model scene hands down any day. I actually liked her best when she had red hair - but that is more of a personal thing.

Seeing where Sabrina is coming from her husband as well as her tats are a logical progression. Hey, if it makes her happy why not...I doubt she needs to care about public image or fans any more to rely on a steady income. I am still undecided though if I should pitty her kid...With a mother like that, what's your image of women going to look like? Just a thought :-)

PS: I am just waiting for the inevitable thread killer (Godwin's Law -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law")

timesplitter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 232
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2011, 10:33:48 pm »

1) Whoever picked those tats has ZERO taste - if that is her, so be it; then she has ZERO taste in tattoos for herself. They look as ugly as can be on a beautiful woman.

2) if you don't like people complaining about tats - then I suggest you don't read posts about people complaining about tats, problem solved. And this is one of your biggest pet peeves? How ridiculous. Why would you care what other guys think about anything on a chat forum when the post is not addressed to you? I come here to look at women and get info about them. What ding dong's like you think goes one ear and out the other with me.

I tell you, this is a great site - imo. And there are some seemingly cool people on here. But it also attracts some of the weirdest people I have read on the net. And this guy is actually one of the better weird ones.

You're talking about how the tattoos are "hurting her looks" as if anyone's opinion other than her husband's is relevant to her and I'm the weirdo?
"I think they're both awesome!"
"Obviously, but if you had to choose between titties or ass, which one?"
"I got what you're sayin'.  It's a hard choice."
"It's the choice in life."
"Well, I mean I guess if I had to choose...historically, I've always considered myself a tit man."

huntelaar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2011, 01:34:00 am »
"as if", really?

Pathetic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 373
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2011, 06:18:46 pm »
You're talking about how the tattoos are "hurting her looks" as if anyone's opinion other than her husband's is relevant to her and I'm the weirdo?

If she wants to make money from her looks, it better be very relevant to her.

pmanne2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1044
  • -Receive: 2465
« Reply #157 on: January 22, 2011, 11:55:56 pm »

If she wants to make money from her looks, it better be very relevant to her.

No need, she is making money from her "songs"  ::)

runchbox

• Thank You
  • -Given: 853
  • -Receive: 115
    • My tumblr, few reposts.
« Reply #158 on: January 28, 2011, 02:36:03 am »
Does anyone have anything from real fake models?

Flamer13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 611
« Reply #159 on: February 01, 2011, 04:12:00 pm »

Hayras

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #160 on: February 01, 2011, 07:16:29 pm »
Is there any evidence of Sabrina having a shaved pussy? I would love to know & see if anyone has pics...

pmanne2

• Thank You
« Reply #161 on: February 01, 2011, 11:09:00 pm »
Is there any evidence of Sabrina having a shaved pussy? I would love to know & see if anyone has pics...

Yes. You can see her shaved pussy in a few playboy shots.

http://www.argentinas.biz/fotos-de-sabrina-sabrok/

Hayras

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2011, 05:56:58 pm »
Thank you sir, but I hoped it was a total smooth shave job - the furry finger aint my style...

blas

• Thank You
  • -Given: 292
  • -Receive: 78
« Reply #163 on: February 18, 2011, 11:48:24 am »
does anybody have image sets of her when she was redhead (and smaller)?

please help me out !!! ;)
thanks!
my avatar - obvious Tatiahna morph :D

pmanne2

• Thank You
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2011, 12:56:46 am »
does anybody have image sets of her when she was redhead (and smaller)?

please help me out !!! ;)
thanks!

Just look two posts over yours.

Tags: argentine