Author Topic: What is the maximum and what side effects occur on the way?  (Read 8874 times)

azrael79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 65
Hi everybody,

I'm a long time reader here and think about these questions for a long time.

What do you think is the maximum size for implants? Based on an average body.

If finding a doctor, finding implants and other effects like these would no issues.

For example, would it be possible to have boobs twice the size of Beshine? Would it possible to have a "normal" life with this size?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: What is the maximum and what side effects occur on the way?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 03:18:43 pm »
That depends. Twice the fill i.e 40k cc per implant would be even more extraordinary than where she as at currently, but it would hardly be worth it. 80 kilograms of saline to the chest would pretty much make her immobile and the diameter wouldn't be that much larger. Being a sphere there are deminishing returns when it comes to visual impact for every liter that is added.

Now if you mean her being twice the diameter each (getting her in the territory of some of the larger FDD girls), she'd need about 8 times the fill amount, so that would be 160k per implant or 320k cc combined. 320 kilograms of implant would make her one of the heaviest people in the history of humanity and incapable of taking care of herself or leaving the bed pretty much.

So let's not do that, OK? She's already gone to far to be considered healthy and her life is a daily struggle, poor woman.

I love the fantasy of beach ball boobs, but unless we can have them at 10% (or less) weight of ordinary implants, no thanks...

Some average women will never be able to get tho the quadruple digits, and some have proven to be able to go beyond 20k cc. It depends on multiple factors that can't always be predicted.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 11:00:32 am by Arie »
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

azrael79

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 06:19:25 am »
So, do you think there are already severe restrictions because of her boobs in Beshines life?

What restrictions do you see that make a "normal" life almost impossible (beside everybody is staring at you, you don't find clothes and some trouble with closing shoes)

noobieboobie

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 07:32:57 am »
So, do you think there are already severe restrictions because of her boobs in Beshines life?

What restrictions do you see that make a "normal" life almost impossible (beside everybody is staring at you, you don't find clothes and some trouble with closing shoes)

Well, it might be hard to find work, but that is dependent on your life and what you do. I mean, if you can still fit through doors and live without pain or struggle, then you can have a normal life with such sizes.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 11:07:31 am »
She has to always compensate for the weight making her seems very uncomfortable even when she tries to pose relaxed. I'm not aaying it can't be done, it obviously can, but when talking double the size yet again that just seems horrible to me. I guess it all depends on how much you want to suffer for your fetish... She already suffers to some extent, but the fetish might be so strong it's a non issues. I only worry when it is forced onto a woman by a partner or fans.

azrael79

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 01:56:59 pm »
Of cause forcing someone to do something that extreme is absolutly not acceptable. Twice the size of Beshine was just an example.

It's not something that is related to any specific plan or goal.

I'm just curious about the possibilities and the related "natural" restrictions.

What is the Limit for skin, the back, the whole body, etc.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 08:30:47 pm »
I think we are pretty close to what is the maximum possible. Not saying we'll never see 25k or 30k, but like I said: the visual impact won't be that much more impressive than the current 20k sizes.

This has been discussed before, but there are CO2 expanders that are pretty much the weight of balloons, so there might be a future there for long term implants (possibly double lumen). The next thing would be the stretching of tissue/skin while also providing proper blood supply. The sky would be the limit there once we can program cells behaviour to duplicate at targeted places (sci-fi for now).

I think we'll get to enjoy FDD girls one day, only will they most likely be synthetic as in companion androids / sex robots.

azrael79

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 11:14:56 pm »
I often think that there are severe restrictions with a size like this.

Do you think it is possible to ride a bike, be a co-driver ob a motorbike or do a several hours walk in the nature?

I think about things like that just to get an idea about the negativ side effects.

azrael79

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 07:13:07 am »
So has anyone a good idea of what is no longer possible with boobs the size of Beshine? Very das that this is something the girls who have these boobs are very quiet about.

Do you think Beshine is able to have a very long walk, maybe 2 or 3 hours, or does she have to make breaks to give her back a rest any 30 minutes or so?

I know nobody except herself knows this exactly, but what do you think?

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 11:35:19 am »
Things are never as they seem. It is of no advantage for a model to share anything negative about her appearance or life. There is nothing to gain, only fans and therefor income to lose

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 05:11:07 pm »
It sounds strange
Is it possible is one question, the answer is probably yes.
Will you have a "normal" life with this size is another question, the answer is probable no.
There is no limit
Even with small implants you have constraints,  but the largest the implants are, the more constraints you have
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

azrael79

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 06:28:45 am »
Maybe they would loose some fans, but I'm not sure this has to be the case.

Maybe they would become more popular. I think that sharing normal life details can make a woman much more interesting and this can lead to a growing Fanbase. Especialy when the are open about the "price" they pay for their boobs beside the money.

I belive Beshine is not able to stand or walk for more than a hour without taking a break for her back.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 01:36:37 pm »
The question is would you believe it when Beshine would answer to you and she would tell you?

- she can still walk 20km (maybe not on steep and small mountain trails)
- she thinks that in her special case she could double her volume, while aware of possible skin limitations
- she does not suffer or plans to suffer
- etc., etc. pp ...
This from her cam shows?

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2018, 12:36:32 am »
Hi azrael79,

I think the best way to approach your fantasy question is to ask yourself:  could you function if your nutz were twice the size of Beshine's boobs, and would your nutz just tear off of your body taking your penis and lower intestines with them?   Not so much of a fantasy now, huh?  But that is what you are asking of these girls.  So I say just tell these brave women 'thank you' for having dared to go as big as some of them have now for the likes of you, and wish them well.   I will say, I have heard of some women that have just done it for themselves ie: Keisha Evans, and that's the kinda girl I wanna marry.  ;)

Tags: