Author Topic: When are they too big?  (Read 74164 times)

salpecam

Re: When are they too big?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 11:40:06 pm »
When she can no longer move in a feminine way, she's too big (but don't forget she can practice at it!). Any size more than 2 cups smaller than the limit is not big enough.

bbf3

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2009, 06:10:28 pm »
What breast size is too big for you?

Too big? Does not excist, imho.

There is imho a too bad shaped, too saggy/flabby (Norma Stitz, Miosotis and other whales), too deformated-looking (think Chelsea Charms) or too damaged (Echo Valley), but in this cases it is the bad look that distracts me, not the mere size.
And: big boobs do not turn an unattractive (e.g. fat) woman into an attractive one (see Keisha Evans).

bbf

Colber

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2009, 06:39:04 pm »
For me:

Tiffany Towers (in former times ;) ),
T Topps
Minka
S Lee
S Holiday
P Peaks

Mix of them

C Charms is damn hot, but a little too huge.
And they look too firm imo.

Rhiannon-like-ladies are freaks imo, makes me wanna puke.

Slim and stacked, no fatties.

Colber

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2009, 06:40:03 pm »
Sorry, these ladies are NOT too big, they are perfect. ;)

For me:

Tiffany Towers (in former times ;) ),
T Topps
Minka
S Lee
S Holiday
P Peaks

Mix of them

C Charms is damn hot, but a little too huge.
And they look too firm imo.

Rhiannon-like-ladies are freaks imo, makes me wanna puke.

Slim and stacked, no fatties.

Colber

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2009, 10:55:32 pm »
And Casey James is not to forget! Great size, not too big.

fOOsh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 455
  • -Receive: 586
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 02:52:16 am »
The same size as her head or just slightly smaller is perfect.

fOOsh, I'd say you've identified the the fundamental basis for how we judge breast size. 

I guess you could say I'm a fundamentalist that way  ;)

augmentator

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2009, 05:04:50 pm »
no such thing as too big.
i want to be married to a beshine type woman.
a woman with her mind set on having the biggest boobs in the world.
i want slow and steady growth over years and years to achieve a simply MASSIVE size.

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2009, 11:37:31 pm »
no such thing as too big.
i want... ...a woman with her mind set on having the biggest boobs in the world.
i want slow and steady growth over years and years to achieve a simply MASSIVE size.

I have been thinking about what would happen if a woman dedicated her life completely to enlarging her breasts.

Is there is a limit to how big a woman can make her breast implants and still have blood circulation to the tissue holding her implants.?

Even if there is no limit, eventually, her breast implants will weight so much that she won't be able to lay down her breasts in any one position for more than a few minutes without cutting off circulation.  By the time a woman's breast become this large, she probably won't be able to walk.

But I came up with a solution.  She can live in a special swimming pool.  The water will support her implant-engorged breasts no matter how large she makes them.  She could continue to enlarge her breasts as large as her swimming pool will accommodate.

This way, a woman could have breasts with implants as large as 30 000cc; each with a diameter of 39 centimeters and a mass equal to half her body without implants.

But why stop there?

With breast implants of 382 000cc, her breasts together would be larger across than her arms can reach (about equal to her height), and each breast would have a mass 6.6 times greater than her entire body without breast implants.

Obviously not every woman should do this, but it would be great to see at least a few go down that path.

I still don't think any woman should have breasts without implants at of at least 1000cc inside, but most should stay in the 1000cc to 4000cc range.

WOOOW!!!   

Boobular

• Superlative Tittays
  • Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 174
  • -Receive: 630
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 05:20:59 pm »
You guys have a very vivid imagination  8)
I would say 2000cc would be a "practical" maximum. For real-world applications (work, play, sex) ~1500cc is a prime max for me, that way the girl can play it down if she's in a professional setting but let loose in the bedroom (or if she wants an extra scoop on that ice cream cone)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 12:05:30 am »
I think it's safe to say a "bump" can be in order here ;)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

fOOsh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 455
  • -Receive: 586
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 03:46:57 am »
I think it's safe to say we like more than "bumps" indy  ;D

boobie29

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2010, 10:56:48 am »
i don't agree, the bigger the better!!  ;D

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2010, 09:20:58 pm »
Even if there is no limit, eventually, her breast implants will weight so much that she won't be able to lay down her breasts in any one position for more than a few minutes without cutting off circulation.  By the time a woman's breast become this large, she probably won't be able to walk.

But I came up with a solution......

Me and my girlfriend (well, mostly she) came up with another solution. Which is to fill a normal implant with Aerogel instead of saline.
Aerogel is 0.2% heavier then air, so nearly weightless (yes geeks, I meant in relation to our atmosphere). Ofcourse, you will need a thicker implant shell to separate the Aerogel with breast tissue.
Also, aerogel is really rigid, to insert it as one block will give a really big scar. Inserting it as really small particles (like a rice bag) would make it possible to fill the implant after insertion, but the empty space between the particles cannot be normal air (if the implant ruptures, and air gets into a blood stream.... the results would be catastrophic), so you'll need saline to fill the void between the particles.
With some calculations it would mean that Aerogel implants would weigh about 10-15% of a normal saline implant of that size.
Still, we need to find a company that could make implants that use aerogel as a filler.

Ps. we've also discussed some non-toxic gas as a filler, like a true balloon, but that won't be any good. Just think of this, if you drive up a mountain, your ears start to get painful, because the air pressure outside is lower, because the air is less dense. It means that the dense air in your ear still needs to expand to be at a similar level. The same thing would happen to that gas in the implant. So.... it would grow. Now, that may be cool to some degree, but if you imagine a plane... the cabin is always pressurized so you wouldn't notice much, but what happens if the plane loses pressure?
It will go so fast the implants expand so fast it'll rupture the skin and well... literally explode.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Colber

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2010, 09:32:19 pm »
who really cares in this forum about the ladies health?
Say hello to hypocrisy.

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 11:08:46 pm »
Have any of you read the manga series Saint Margaret Academy? My idea of too big would be what the Blond girl, Shiina Ritsuka from Hijiri Marugareta Gakuen Colorful Volume 3 has, the poor thing can barely move under her own power. she measures in at 316cm! I prefer the 150cm K cup featured in Ch. 6, that's just the right size. ;)
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

Tags: