Author Topic: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?  (Read 115846 times)

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 178
Re: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 09:22:17 pm »
I'm in L.A. And many women have them. I'd say more than half of women over 40 in the wealthier areas (Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, Palisades, etc) have them. They're mostly small to moderate sized though. The big ones are still quite rare. The only place I've seen multiple large fake breasts in a short amount of time is Las Vegas.
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2013, 09:26:19 pm »
I'm in L.A. And many women have them. I'd say more than half of women over 40 in the wealthier areas (Beverly Hills, Newport Beach, Palisades, etc) have them. They're mostly small to moderate sized though. The big ones are still quite rare. The only place I've seen multiple large fake breasts in a short amount of time is Las Vegas.
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

topbblover

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 12:13:00 pm »
I asume that these women were making money with their boobs. As far as i know many big boobs stars lives in Las Vegas. Did you see in Las Vegas any woman with big ones who maybee in your eyes wasn´t a erotic/sex worker?

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2013, 10:22:26 pm »
I asume that these women were making money with their boobs. As far as i know many big boobs stars lives in Las Vegas. Did you see in Las Vegas any woman with big ones who maybee in your eyes wasn´t a erotic/sex worker?

You mean the large ones in Vegas?  While I try to assume as little as possible, they most likely have all been sex workers in one form or another. They're mostly on the arm of sole old, ugly schlub who is paying for her time one way or another.

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 09:00:10 am »
You mean the large ones in Vegas?  While I try to assume as little as possible, they most likely have all been sex workers in one form or another. They're mostly on the arm of sole old, ugly schlub who is paying for her time one way or another.

In Vegas (and California, Florida, etc.) I'm sure *some* of them must be on the arm of a muscular 20-something douchebag, no?

topbblover

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 11:39:46 am »

In Vegas (and California, Florida, etc.) I'm sure *some* of them must be on the arm of a muscular 20-something douchebag, no?
Well i think this is everywhere, not only in the "cool" cities.

One of the good things of not being rich is to know that your woman is not with you because of your money. On the other hand money gives them the chance to have a girlfriend that otherwise they wouldn´t because as a man and boyfriend/husband they are losers and not desirable. And that would be sad, you know.

The second positive thing is that by just looking at her boyfriend you will learn a lot about her. Such a woman is a "no go" for me.

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 01:11:36 pm »

The girls with the small to moderate implants, yes.  Not the larger ones like topblover is asking about.

Be careful throwing the Dbag label around.  In a couple months I'm going to be a tall, muscular, tattooed guy with a skinny bleach blonde girl with fairly large implants on his arm.  ;)

FedeArgento

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
  • boobs...
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 03:47:41 am »
I´m from Argentina. Here in Buenos Aires (the capital) there is a lot of fake boobs going around, but in the city I live (Mendoza), there are just a few.
I don´t kown any girl with implants.
Never date one.
I hope in the future I will, there must bee one waiting for me :P

topbblover

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 11:31:53 am »
I´m from Argentina. Here in Buenos Aires (the capital) there is a lot of fake boobs going around, but in the city I live (Mendoza), there are just a few.
Never date one.
Well the statistics are on your side, so don´t give up.

Argentina is also one of the countries which makes very big breast enlarment. This also count for you situation.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:34:45 am by topbblover »

FedeArgento

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 6
  • boobs...
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 06:58:24 pm »

Argentina is also one of the countries which makes very big breast enlarment. This also count for you situation.

Really? Which are the numbers?

The boobjobs grow in cc´s as well?

Nuindakil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 521
  • -Receive: 862
    • Zaephyr Models
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2013, 12:49:46 am »
Surprisingly, Greece, which is where I live, seems to be the country with the greatest number of breast surgery procedures per inhabitant in the world!
http://hybridtechcar.com/shocking-plastic-as-in-south-korea-people-look-after-plastic-surgery
(and only South Korea beats Greece when it comes to plastic surgery as a whole)

And indeed it's not very hard to find women with breast implants. So I guess this is a good place to live! :P

However, I'm pretty sure that particular areas in other countries (like California in the US) have higher standards. And also, it should be noted that many women from abroad come here for their surgery, because of the loose legislations and cheap prices, and this might magnify the statistics.

topbblover

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 10:46:29 am »

Really? Which are the numbers?

The boobjobs grow in cc´s as well?
Statistically the cuantity of breast enlargements grows about 4% every year.
Sabrina Sabrok wanted to make her breast enlargement in Argentina but in the end she did it in Mexico. So know you know that one can have in Argentina boobs as big as Sabrina Sabrok.

topbblover

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 10:49:21 am »
Surprisingly, Greece, which is where I live, seems to be the country with the greatest number of breast surgery procedures per inhabitant in the world!
http://hybridtechcar.com/shocking-plastic-as-in-south-korea-people-look-after-plastic-surgery
(and only South Korea beats Greece when it comes to plastic surgery as a whole)

And indeed it's not very hard to find women with breast implants. So I guess this is a good place to live! :P

However, I'm pretty sure that particular areas in other countries (like California in the US) have higher standards. And also, it should be noted that many women from abroad come here for their surgery, because of the loose legislations and cheap prices, and this might magnify the statistics.
How big in cc can one get in Greece. Do you know any woman from Greece which is very big?

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2013, 10:11:15 pm »
I´m from Argentina. Here in Buenos Aires (the capital) there is a lot of fake boobs going around

I for one would be curious to get an idea of the larger sizes being done in Buenos Aires.
Former admin of
(since retired)

MagiCLarry

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2013, 05:37:32 am »
Never date one.

Maybe in Bars or Clubs? Girls like to wear tight clothing and show them off.

Tags: