Author Topic: Would you marry a stereotypical bimbo?  (Read 12748 times)

unnaturalperfection

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 123
Would you marry a stereotypical bimbo?
« on: February 14, 2013, 03:30:36 pm »
For the purpose of this poll a stereotypical bimbo:

+ Takes care of herself and strives to look good
+ $10,000+ surgically invested into her body

+/- Very social, popular, and outgoing
+/- Enjoys going out with friends shopping/clubbing
+/- Impulsive, pleasure seeking attitude and behavior

- Values looks & status above intellectual pursuits. No real curiosity about the world
- High maintenance in terms of keeping her looks, lifestyle & competitive pressure from other men. She's hot and very social; keeping her interest requires more work than most other women.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 03:33:12 pm by unnaturalperfection »

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
Re: Would you marry a stereotypical bimbo?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 05:57:48 am »
I voted no here because i don't think I'd ever get to the point of proposing to her when i can't even have a reasonable intelligent conversation with her :p
But, i don't have the experience yet, maybe all the other sexy things make up for it more then enough...

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 178
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 04:49:20 pm »
For the purpose of this poll a stereotypical bimbo:

+ Takes care of herself and strives to look good
+ $10,000+ surgically invested into her body

+/- Very social, popular, and outgoing
+/- Enjoys going out with friends shopping/clubbing
+/- Impulsive, pleasure seeking attitude and behavior

- Values looks & status above intellectual pursuits. No real curiosity about the world
- High maintenance in terms of keeping her looks, lifestyle & competitive pressure from other men. She's hot and very social; keeping her interest requires more work than most other women.

My fiance/ bimbo fuckdoll Emi is most of those things.  She puts a ton of effort into her looks for me and we have he BA, permanent makeup, and lip augmentation all planned in the next few months. She's not currently very social because she moved here from Vegas (to be with me) and she's a sex worker that doesn't interact much with other people on the job.  She's also had some health problems over the last year that have had her have to stay at home more than she used to.  But once upon a time she was a stripper who hung out with her coworkers and was very social. She wants to get back to that social lifestyle.

I definitely have zero competition from other men though. We have done some swinging and want to do more and I have no problem letting rich, handsome guys have a go with her as they don't have a chance in hell of gettig even a smidgeon of her affections. Her heart is 100% completely mine.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 05:12:04 pm by BonesNSilicone »
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

salpecam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 4
  • Obsessed with anal
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 11:48:42 pm »
I am amazed that nobody has replied with this yet, but:

Yes I would, if her tits were big enough (naturally or surgically, although the former is unlikely to meet my standards).

Surely other agree?

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2013, 05:05:47 pm »
I think this is relevant to this small discussion... Maybe it's a turn on for some guys, but this is exactly why i don't see how i can ever be with a 'type' like this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=512125845552081

ImplantMania

• Thank You
  • -Given: 243
  • -Receive: 135
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 08:33:54 pm »
No, because of one reason: "No real curiosity about the world". This would be KILLING me.

Best,

IM

BigLoadPeter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 74
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 05:40:52 am »
That's all I date anymore and I couldn't be happier.

topbblover

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 12:19:24 pm »
No, because of her attitude and values.

Is the attitude/personality and to some part their lifestyle of the stereotypical bimbo which bothers me. With the bimbo-look itself a really don´t have a problem, i like many things in that look.

EZK123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1535
  • -Receive: 2065
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 11:04:09 am »
I think this is relevant to this small discussion... Maybe it's a turn on for some guys, but this is exactly why i don't see how i can ever be with a 'type' like this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=512125845552081

Spot on. If I find a woman morronic, then where is the point in marrying her? In her case I would stick to being fuck buddies at best.

Milom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 05:22:15 am »
Stupid people drive me nuts.  Like I literally hear the survival chance of our species getting flushed down the shitter the longer an idiot talks.  That goes for men or women.  Some people don't mind it and can speak the language without necessarily being stupid, but I can't.  Words having too much meaning to waste them trying to talk out of your asshole.

How about this though:  I would marry a bimbo IF she was contractually obligated to text what she wanted to say to a woman with a master's degree in English.  The woman would text her back something interesting to say instead.  Then later the bimbo might baby talk some bullshit about something she saw on TV and I would just say the hell with it and try to fuck her brains back IN.

robbie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30663
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2014, 12:40:16 am »
i would marry her if she was loyal and caring, totally into me, that is what matters most

topbblover

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 09:25:29 am »
i would marry her if she was loyal and caring, totally into me, that is what matters most
That´s a good point

jorgje

• Thank You
  • -Given: 340
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 12:44:07 am »
My wife might be considered a bimbo: she invested a lot of money in her (very yummy) body, she likes to be looked at. She's very social, talks to anyone and loves to be the center of attention. However, she loves to travel the world with me, get to know places she hasn't been (or didn't know about :) ). She likes to learn, loves to watch movies I pick for her to learn about the past.

Even though almost every guy undresses her with her eyes, even though almost every guy would love to have sexy time with her (thanks for the expression, Borat), she's as loyal as one can be. They're allowed to smile at her, talk to her, but that's it. She's mine and she'd never do anything to destroy our relationship. So, I married a bimbo according to your first points, but I didn't according to your last points.

After her next surgery, I'll share some pics. Probably going 800cc and a lipo. Should be awesome, although her 550s make me happy every single time :)

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4603
  • -Receive: 290
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 01:36:31 am »
My wife loves the physical side of bimbofication but not really the mental, other than being submissive. I love being able to talk to her as an intellectual equal but then I love to treat her as my little sexual plaything later that night. I'll post pictures once she's ready to start having plastic surgery

punternet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 224
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 03:40:07 am »
Lord no. I like a woman with long legs, huge boobs and brains, which I concede is a pretty tall order. My other half (who does have long legs, big boobs and brains) says she's sapiosexual - attracted to intelligence, and I guess I am too.

Brains are sexy, and tasty too, if you're a zombie.

masterpro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 06:21:40 pm »
simple, no.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4603
  • -Receive: 290
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 12:27:11 pm »
Lord no. I like a woman with long legs, huge boobs and brains, which I concede is a pretty tall order. My other half (who does have long legs, big boobs and brains) says she's sapiosexual - attracted to intelligence, and I guess I am too.

Brains are sexy, and tasty too, if you're a zombie.

True sapiosexuality is bizarre. One of my best friends is one. He's straight, likes to fuck girls, but he's in a open relationship with a guy because they just love each other and are attracted to each others intelligence. They don't have penetrative sex together. It's a touch weird, I must say (though his boyfriend is an awesome guy to be fair), but I'm used to it.

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 434
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2014, 03:34:15 pm »
Well, marriage is not reallz something I ever think about. I would definately date a "stereotypical bimbo", even for a longer time. Don't get me wrong, I like intelligent women too but it wouldn't be a deciding factor for a relationship. The way I see it, a friend should be someone who I can talk about politics, literature and current events with. A girlfriend should be someone I can forget about all these things with.
For more plastic tits, plastic lips and plastic faces, check out my Tumblr:

http://plasticbimboworship.tumblr.com/

Octaviano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 287
  • -Receive: 632
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2014, 07:07:23 pm »
No, but i would marry a non-stereotypical bimbo.  8)
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

zmdz34

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 81
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 04:18:58 am »
Absolutely not.  I may love big, fake tits, but I value intelligence above all else in a prospective partner.

Tags: