Author Topic: Princess_dj's starmember application  (Read 345221 times)

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
Re: Princess_dj's starmember application
« Reply #840 on: June 08, 2019, 01:13:05 am »
Just checked it out, FABLISIMO!!!   Perfect everything.  And love the strappy top!  I'm going to set up a clipteez account. 

I don't know why sc0re_b1sty is over there crying over some living dead girl named lilly, especially when we've got hottness like you one here.    :)

Thank you for reminding us. 

Big D

well, Lilly is very special, but thank you for making me feel not forgotten :D

i hope my CT content will make you happy, as it's always something for me to keep sharing myself like that, and i appreciate it when i get feedback that shows me i'm not doing it for naught. i'm just your girl next door, but with big implants, because i love huge boobs so much. i have issues and complications that prevent me from going bigger, but i still keep hope that i will somehow manage to go bigger eventually..!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #841 on: June 08, 2019, 09:42:55 am »
You will, super girl!  You look great already, but Doctors like Domanskis can easily put you over the TOP.  However, you will always be over the top to me.   ;)  Thanks for the great pic.  It's girls like you that give guys like me a reason to hope.  ;)
Anyway, flat chested girls are a dime a dozen, ones like you are extraordinary finds.  Thank you for sharing.   :)

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #842 on: June 09, 2019, 06:10:57 pm »
here's a preview i uploaded on an image host service i see used often, hopefully they're not as unsettling with their ads!

your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #843 on: June 13, 2019, 11:36:30 pm »
AWESOME!  LUV the strappy top!  You have GREAT boobs, and quite a lot to be proud of.  Just checked out your site, and you have the whole package, your face, legs and everything inbetween!   :D

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #844 on: June 29, 2019, 08:37:13 am »
I posted a short video of (struggling to) bouncing my boobs left and right:

https://twitter.com/PDJ_Tease/status/1144819159030816769
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #845 on: January 09, 2024, 01:41:58 am »
Hi, hi, people of TPB :) Just logged in real quick for the first time in years :) I hope y'all are okay, and it would be lovely to hear from some of the OG users from back then!!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #846 on: January 09, 2024, 02:46:02 am »
Hi, hi, people of TPB :) Just logged in real quick for the first time in years :) I hope y'all are okay, and it would be lovely to hear from some of the OG users from back then!!

Wow, it's been a minute, hope you're doing well hon', as far as I've seen over the years, most people have stopped, started getting real toxic starting from late 2016 so most people and girls left, sucks it didn't last longer

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #847 on: January 09, 2024, 03:18:24 am »

Wow, it's been a minute, hope you're doing well hon', as far as I've seen over the years, most people have stopped, started getting real toxic starting from late 2016 so most people and girls left, sucks it didn't last longer

Aww, that sucks :( Why so toxic. Everyone should just try to have a good time, I mean, it's just a place on the internet to gather and gossip about a common interest. I don't understand online bickering...

I'm doing okay, but forced into working less because of health issues, more or less related to my surgeries. They're more like collateral. Always had that left shoulder issue since my first surgery, and some things happened because of me trying to get this fixed/handled, which turned into a back injury, which turned into chronic pain, on top of the shoulder itself causing chronic pain too. COVID left me diagnosed as asthmatic now, plus my doc says I have fibromyalgia. Fun times, lol

But through all this, I still love my amazing boobs :) I love them much more than back when I was active here actually. They very slowly improved and settled, and they're more fun to play with now, and they're easier to put on spotlight.

As matter for the course, I've been thinking of jumping into OF, but have been procrastinating about it for more than a year...

My main hobbies lately have been manga translation (scanlation), anime watching, and gaming. Plus I've started dabbling with AI image generation lately. Always the computer geek on top too, haha!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

TheUpsideDownPineapple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 312
  • Fake boobs are made with real implants!
« Reply #848 on: January 09, 2024, 08:41:35 am »
Welcome back!
Nice to see you connected again.

Collector

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 285
  • -Receive: 223
« Reply #849 on: February 24, 2024, 01:18:39 am »
Welcome back. I frequently lurked your thread in the past.

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #850 on: February 24, 2024, 02:32:28 am »
Thanks, you two!!!

Oh, and by the way, I *finally* completed my OF account, so if anyone's interested: https://onlyfans.com/pdj_tease
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

johnd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 776
  • -Receive: 928
« Reply #851 on: March 02, 2024, 07:58:47 pm »
I always enjoyed following your journey! Haven't been around here for a long time either. Sorry to hear about your health issues, hopefully the OF account works out for you. We all know you're pretty and smart enough to make it work. ☺️
My TPB story: Becoming_*WOMAN* - The transformation of a plain girl, into perfect plastic sexual doll.

Pics of perfect fuck dolls: My Tumblr

Tags: 1000cc saline canadian