Author Topic: Xena  (Read 837072 times)

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
  • -Given: 314
  • -Receive: 8049
  • Just a normal 30something on the pursuit of dreams
Re: Xena
« Reply #855 on: February 07, 2018, 07:21:16 am »

"Don’t pull up at six A.M. to cuddle with me. Cause I’ll be really grumpy. And have you ever seen a grumpy Xena? You don’t want to see a grumpy Xena. #ovocrew #sleepypants #dontwakemeupbeforeyougogo"

metallon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12729
  • -Receive: 15785

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
« Reply #857 on: February 08, 2018, 07:33:54 am »

"It has been SO hard to grow these twigs! Unlike most women, I hold my weight in my stomach and arms and no weight in my
legs. A huge pro with this body type is that my legs always look toned, thus making them seem larger than they appear 🙃"

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
« Reply #858 on: February 10, 2018, 11:07:02 am »

"Happy Friday! Be sure to check out my latest YouTube video. It’s a #behindthescenesphotoshoot video of my shoot with @thephotographer 💁🏻‍♀️ I am starting to do photoshoots again, so if you are in Las Vegas and want to shoot with me, send me a DM. #lasvegasvlogger #lasvegasfitness #carselfiesfordays"

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
« Reply #859 on: February 14, 2018, 07:16:26 am »

"That look you give your man when he comes home with food 🤤 teehee! Who is excited for Valentine’s Day?! What are your plans? 💝💝
This was my first shoot in awhile. If you've followed me throughout the years, you would know that I stepped down from modeling to study Computer Science. I was nervous I'd look awkward in the pictures; however, I am happy with how all of them came out! Thanks @thephotographer for making me look fabulous. ❌⭕️❌⭕️
Should I shoot more? Who wants prints? Maybe sell them or do a giveaway? 🤷🏻‍♀️ You tell me
👙👙👙👙
#vegasphotography #fitmode #asianchick #fitasian #fitasiangirls"

Toot

« Reply #860 on: February 14, 2018, 10:46:40 am »
Anybody have the northestbeauties videos till now? If anyone have please repost

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
« Reply #861 on: February 19, 2018, 07:25:30 am »

"I’ve had @luna.the.mini.dachshund for about three weeks now and we are inseparable. She means so much to me 😭 If ever I am having a bad day, this pupper makes it all better. I suffer from anxiety and having this little wiener around me makes it all better 🐶 Now, if only she would stop eating her poop 💩😐😐😐 #englishcream #englishcreamdachshund #puppyparents"

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
« Reply #862 on: February 20, 2018, 07:19:33 am »

"TRANSFORMATION PIC! On the left is me with my friend Brent chilling in Hawaii some odd years ago. Eating loco mocos every night 😋 but super self conscious! And on the right is me a couple months back about to leave San Francisco and move to Las Vegas ❤️ I always forget how far I’ve came in my fitness journey and it’s nice to look back at old pics
❤️❤️❤️
My website will be up within the next two weeks! If you have any training/nutrition questions, feel free to contact me! Not only will I be selling merch, but I will also be offering fitness and nutrition plans. Doesn't matter what fitness level you are at, goals, nor your gender. @corobin and I will be making them together ❤️❤️❤️
#fitnesstransformation #asianfitness #asianfitgirls #lasvegasfitness #fromthicktofit"

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
« Reply #863 on: February 26, 2018, 11:41:19 am »

"I wanted to wait to post this, but I can’t wait any longer! I'm so proud of how far I've came in my fitness journey so far. I mean, come on, my abs are starting to show 😍 My stomach has always been my trouble area. I am glad that my hard work in the gym AND the kitchen (I want pizza everyday I swear) is paying off.
💪🏻🍗🍳
🥩🍚🍽
I am one picky eater, which made dieting and eating healthy in the beginning difficult! However, no matter how picky you are (I hate almost all vegetables), you can definitely find a healthy diet that fits your tastes.
😋😋😋
My website will be up within ten days. If you would like me as your online coach, send me an email. ✉️📧📫
#asianfitness #fitgirllife #asianfit #fitnessfashion"

"My lovely cousin and I at our other cousin’s wedding. I have a lot of cousins 😅 We should have taken a flexing picture because she is pretty fit too! 💪💋💋💃🏻💃🏻👯‍♀️👯‍♀️👯‍♀️"

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
« Reply #864 on: March 03, 2018, 12:26:15 am »

"Happy Friday! I love weekends because that means that cheat day is right around the corner.
😋😋😋
I do confess that I haven’t been strict with my diet lately. Kinda fell off this week due to a @crunchyroll marathon.
😬😬😬
However, it’s important to stay on track and pick back where you left off!!! Which I’ll do... starting Monday. 😘😘😘
What are your weekend plans? #fitnesschick #fitnessfun #asianswholift #girlswhotrain #legspo"

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
« Reply #865 on: March 06, 2018, 02:50:21 am »
"
"

"My workout today is chasing Luna around the house while she has my sock in her mouth 🐶🧦 After I catch her, she rolls onto her back and asks for belly rubs. I can’t stay mad at her! @luna.the.mini.dachshund ❤️❤️❤️"

Bunnybanger

• Thank You
« Reply #866 on: March 21, 2018, 09:03:30 pm »

"I’m not @thephotographer , but I can picture you and me together 😘 #lasvegasfitness #lasvegasphotoshoot #bedroomphotography #asianswholift"

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9691
  • -Receive: 247634
« Reply #867 on: April 15, 2018, 12:16:34 pm »

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9691
  • -Receive: 247634