Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182933 times)

juggernaut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 58
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #345 on: July 07, 2017, 07:46:21 am »
Martina isn't lying per-say yes her claim to be the biggest in Europe is done with a big asterisk of *confirmed* because Beshine doesn't want to tell size until she hits the goal she is going for but as far as I can tell Martina is telling the truth about her sizes just he took some bad marketing advice.

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
« Reply #346 on: July 07, 2017, 07:59:46 am »
I miss when this thread was fun and about implant sizes, and not about how Martina lies about stuff all the time. :(

For the record: I accidentally 'thanked' this post. Can't you un thank posts here?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #347 on: July 07, 2017, 01:52:49 pm »
I miss when this thread was fun and about implant sizes, and not about how Martina lies about stuff all the time. :(

For the record: I accidentally 'thanked' this post. Can't you un thank posts here?
No, you cannot un-thank unfortunately.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #348 on: July 07, 2017, 01:54:24 pm »
If people keep bringing it up and bitch about it, it will always come back. Best thing to do is ignore it and bring up other discussions.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

juggernaut

• Thank You
« Reply #349 on: July 09, 2017, 02:23:18 am »
Well in happier news Beshine's bust is up to 217 cm or 85 inches around the over bust she has been doing some nice growing.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #350 on: July 09, 2017, 02:00:22 pm »
Well in happier news Beshine's bust is up to 217 cm or 85 inches around the over bust she has been doing some nice growing.
What was the last measurement?

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #351 on: July 09, 2017, 07:46:48 pm »
No girl in their right mind is going to want to be compared to someone who keeps changing the numbers, falsely declaring biggest in Europe etc etc. Promoting this is shooting yourself in the foot because the girls can quite clearly see the numbers don't even make sense.. All that is going to happen is they'll keep their cc amounts to themselves and no longer keep updating because there's no point anymore.. To promote this whilst knowing Beshine is clearly the biggest and there are others who are larger means you're turning other xl girls off from the community.. No girl is praising this madness and quite a few have already stopped disclosing their numbers..

It's called advertising, promotion, all that. How many cars manufacturers are there that claim to have the lowest emissions? How many diet pill manufacturers guarantee that you'll lose weight? How many surgeons claim that they can make boobs as big as you want? It's all advertising. And sure, some people complain, but as long as the majority doesn't people can keep claiming what they want.
The goal of her advertising is selling her product. She's certainly not selling it to you, so why should she care? She should care for her customers, and if she's providing a service that her customers are longing for, then kudos to her.

LOL we have this thing called "trading standards" in the UK, which exists to stop companies making false claims like this and clamps down on false advertising and lies..

Am surprised such an entity doesn't exist in the NL or maybe it does and you're just not that clued up..

Again it's ironic to be promoting "honesty" and "transparency" here whilst saying something like that..

Juggernaut, that asterisk and funny disclaimer is only used on these forums..
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 07:50:54 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #352 on: July 10, 2017, 05:09:37 am »
It's true none of us have seen an objective, full profile shot, which makes things seem fishy, but for the sake of integrity I hope you don't mean that first link... it looks like an old and pretty bad shot to begin with. (for the sake of integrity...)

juggernaut

• Thank You
« Reply #353 on: July 10, 2017, 05:12:48 am »
What was the last measurement?

I can't remember what she had on her cam stream before this update so I'll go off of what her site still says from that she hasn't updated in a few years which is 202 cm and weighing 42 pounds each so that's a 15 cm growth and an unknown amount gained weight.

Anthraxx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #354 on: July 10, 2017, 09:17:32 am »
Time to remove "Essexbunny" from the top 10 list.  Just saw a halfway 'real' picture of 'her' on Reddit; she's an utter fake and not even close to any of of the other REAL participants.

Let's get at-least some measure of truth in this thread instead of throwing stones at those who've at-least TRIED to be truthful.

You're almost as nasty a piece of work as Martina herself. Why do you have to keep trying to stir this shit up?

oschkosch

« Reply #355 on: July 10, 2017, 10:01:59 am »
Time to remove "Essexbunny" from the top 10 list.  Just saw a halfway 'real' picture of 'her' on Reddit; she's an utter fake and not even close to any of of the other REAL participants.

Let's get at-least some measure of truth in this thread instead of throwing stones at those who've at-least TRIED to be truthful.

Well what a coincidence, that person on Reddit became a Reddit member a mere 5 hours ago. And coincidently you noticed the slandering post on there immediately and had to inform us here. Go figure.

Drsalt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 307
« Reply #356 on: July 10, 2017, 10:44:11 am »

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #357 on: July 10, 2017, 06:22:48 pm »
Is it gone now lolll

Someone's not the sharpest tool in the box.. I see the post he made, as well as the Reddit post, have both disappeared..

Haha Oschkosch  ;D ;D ;D

There are more full body shots on my Patreon btw..

« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 06:24:33 pm by Essexbunny »

froman

« Reply #358 on: July 11, 2017, 01:55:37 am »

You're almost as nasty a piece of work as Martina herself. Why do you have to keep trying to stir this shit up?

He only pops up when he thinks he has something good to say. Conveniently disappears when confronted or contradicted, like now.

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #359 on: July 12, 2017, 02:01:18 am »
Interesting how he has logged in since and not been back to this thread ;)

Still makes me laugh that he tried to f*ck me over and made a mess of it..

The fool talks about photoshop and wide angle/fisheye BS, completely ignoring the fact that the surrounding areas of a pic will always look off when camera tricks are used (tiles, door frames beoming slanted or bent in some way or the torso and other areas becoming stretched or looking "off") and bleating on about "credible" whilst pointing to a fake post on Reddit and championing a girl who continuously lies about being the biggest in Europe  ::)

Look at the rubbish he was spouting in Candy's thread too, posting an old pic to try and "prove" she photoshops (which would be impossible considering she looks exactly the same on tv) and the idiot even attacked a mod, who happened to be a friend of mine, when we can see here the dirty tricks he plays..

Good Luck with keeping this thread alive now that barely any XL girls want to participate anymore..
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:20:41 pm by Essexbunny »

Tags: