Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182908 times)

score_busty

Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2017, 01:35:06 am »
Nope, not this shit again, just nope
what?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2017, 01:59:51 am »
This is about implant size, natural tissue is irrelevant (see topic title).
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

froman

« Reply #317 on: June 28, 2017, 02:23:45 am »
Martina big have 6125cc breats

Really? I'm just eyeballing it but she doesn't look any bigger than 5k at the most.

juggernaut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 58
« Reply #318 on: June 28, 2017, 03:04:56 am »

Really? I'm just eyeballing it but she doesn't look any bigger than 5k at the most.

Well implant shape, rib shape and all around body size can throw off eyeball judgement's. It's kind of the same problem you run into when looking at Beshine's boobs and Chelsea Charms' boobs, Chelsea is tiny so it makes her boobs look bigger Beshine is more of an average sized girl so boobs the same size might look smaller.

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #319 on: June 29, 2017, 05:56:40 am »
Martina appears to be the starmember with the largest implants.  Anyone with two eyes can easily see that.

froman

« Reply #320 on: June 29, 2017, 10:40:41 pm »
Martina appears to be the starmember with the largest implants.  Anyone with two eyes can easily see that.

Calm down, Edit by admin: no name calling please. I have two eyes and made no assertions about who was biggest on here. Why so defensive?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:39:40 am by Indy »

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #321 on: June 30, 2017, 12:07:07 am »
lol Froman, yes, of course she's biggest starmember.. as well as "biggest in Europe" ;)

The numbers are hilarious..

4700cc or whatever it was to 6000+ in just over a month when fills have already been disclosed as only 200-250cc a month..

The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

froman

« Reply #322 on: June 30, 2017, 12:28:33 am »
lol Froman, yes, of course she's biggest starmember.. as well as "biggest in Europe" ;)

The numbers are hilarious..

4700cc or whatever it was to 6000+ in just over a month when fills have already been disclosed as only 200-250cc a month..

Something tells me that the math isn't adding up... pun intended, lol.

juggernaut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 58
« Reply #323 on: June 30, 2017, 02:28:57 am »
This is a touchy subject the whole Martina Big's claims to have the biggest boobs, the whole thing leave a sour tasted in my mouth for a few mean reasons. One of those reasons is, that it is a claim and a record with an asterisk next to it one of these * but Martina never uses the asterisk. The asterisk in Martina's claim would be the word *confirmed* and she is only called the biggest because the other that ARE BIGGER then her feel they don't have to do it because they know they are bigger and the fans know they are bigger. The second reason it rubs me the wrong way is why stop at Europe why not the world I mean Beshine and Chelsea Charms aren't going to care about some local tit title when they are going for the international world title so your stopping short of the real prize biggest period not biggest asterisk, players in the NHL never want to even touch the prize that comes before the Stanley cup as they fear it will be the only one they touch. Part B of my second point is I've ever seen Chelsea Charms dip her boobs into a tank of water to show that her boobs take do in fact take up a larger volume then you so if your big hook is the asterisk of confirmed why not biggest in the world who else has done this test with a camera crew and third party witness that's bigger then you is there some girl in Thailand you know about that we don't, but do know if you do that you are entering into the same ring as the two ruling queens of the jungle and don't be shocked when they challenge you and win big time. I do wish you luck Martina I want to see you grow bigger and bigger and even get massive butt implants the biggest the world has ever seen but when you do things like this it makes me sad for the third reason I don't like it, it makes people fight and shout and that's not what boobs are about. Boobs should make people happy, boobs should have the power to bring people together, Big or small, real or fake, tits should put a smile on everyone's face but this doesn't it makes other feel attacked so they fight back, no more angry boobs just happy funbags.

double

• Thank You
« Reply #324 on: June 30, 2017, 06:10:14 am »
Calm down, Martina-bot. I have two eyes and made no assertions about who was biggest on here. Why so defensive?

Show me a 'real' picture of another star-member who appears to have larger implants?

And restrain yourself from insinuations/insults, lest you be reported.  I'm not anyone's bot.

double

• Thank You
« Reply #325 on: June 30, 2017, 06:16:20 am »

That is freaking huge, and freaking awesome.  No unnecessarily crappy resolution and no selfie-stick camera-lens-fisheye bullshit.  This is what a real picture, looks like.

I could not care less about complaints of false advertising for "Biggest in Europe".  And nobody crucified Maxi Mounds for seeking her Guinness Book record despite the fact that Chelsea Charms was obviously bigger.

mr_pickles

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 50
  • 1000 cc's is not a goal, it's a starting point
« Reply #326 on: June 30, 2017, 05:04:57 pm »

That's what she says, don't you think it's funny she has not sought ANY confirmation? Her tits are nowhere near as big as EssexBunny or Keisha Evens or Lily, even Allegra looks bigger than her, and if she's claiming bigger than Beshine she's mentally unstable and/or has a massive ego.
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
― Jarod Kintz

score_busty

« Reply #327 on: June 30, 2017, 05:53:17 pm »

That is freaking huge, and freaking awesome.  No unnecessarily crappy resolution and no selfie-stick camera-lens-fisheye bullshit.  This is what a real picture, looks like.

I could not care less about complaints of false advertising for "Biggest in Europe".  And nobody crucified Maxi Mounds for seeking her Guinness Book record despite the fact that Chelsea Charms was obviously bigger.

I agree with you, it is not important if it does not have the big chest of europe, the example of maxi mounds is comparable. And yet Maxi Mounds has become a legend even if chelsea charms had the biggest chest in the world.

froman

« Reply #328 on: June 30, 2017, 10:12:41 pm »
Calm down, Martina-bot. I have two eyes and made no assertions about who was biggest on here. Why so defensive?

Show me a 'real' picture of another star-member who appears to have larger implants?

And restrain yourself from insinuations/insults, lest you be reported.  I'm not anyone's bot.

I'm glad you put "real" in quotations. You seem to have a distorted version of what "real" is. Just because something doesn't fit your perspective does not mean it is not real. I initially offered my observation and you got bent out of shape. Mad I called you a bot? By all means go ahead and report it.

lolchair1

« Reply #329 on: July 02, 2017, 09:54:12 am »
Okay she made a false claim, but no need to keep bringing that up. You should all keep in mind that she is the only xxl implant woman who has actually verified her size. Also she is one of the few who has been consistently releasing high resolution videos en pictures. This is something other women could learn from

Tags: