Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182905 times)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #240 on: May 08, 2017, 04:10:43 pm »
Negligible? Martina claims her implants are 4500cc and her tested breast volume is 5875ccs. That's a huge difference! The relative difference would be even way bigger for an obese woman or someone with smaller implants.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

oschkosch

« Reply #241 on: May 08, 2017, 06:35:40 pm »
Negligible? Martina claims her implants are 4500cc and her tested breast volume is 5875ccs. That's a huge difference! The relative difference would be even way bigger for an obese woman or someone with smaller implants.

Let's just add between 1300 and 2500cc (depending on current implant size) on to each woman's stated size on the list.
Then it looks like this:
Chelsea Charms 22500cc
Beshine 21500cc
Ample Ann 12200cc
Essexbunny 8000cc
Keisha Evans 8000cc
Lilly 7700cc
xPhoenix 7100cc
Arlen Afrodita 5950cc
M. Big 5875cc
Allegra Cole 5300cc

Notice something? Yep, the list remains unchanged. Obviously not a very mathematical way of doing it and it doesn't take actual displacement due to the bikini used into consideration. Nor does it consider breast tissue volume differences, which will definitely be there. But I thought maybe if you interpolate current implant size based on the testing results of one person, you could establish some sort of methodology.

What I'm trying to get at is the fact that, give and take, such a "water test" won't really change the actual list that much at all.

Anyway, the list is based on implant size only. I definitely think we should keep it like that, as lolchair intended it to be. Never change a running system. If people want other lists, they should go and make their other lists in another thread.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 06:41:24 pm by oschkosch »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #242 on: May 09, 2017, 02:39:46 am »
Guys, stop making a big fuss out of everything.
Of course 1000cc extra on a 3000cc girl is a huge difference.
My response is to Andrat's post, where he would assume that the volume of beshine's implant shell and breast tissue would be around 1000cc. On HER this would be negligible.
Someone with 3000cc is 5x smaller, so relatively speaking, the implant shell and breast tissue would be 5x smaller too, so 200cc. And the difference between 3000cc and 3200cc is really small and negligible again. And yes, I know there are deminishing returns, but that's only on a small, negligible number.

It's basic math guys.
Such a test would at least give you a number, and you need to keep an 8% error margin in there. Which is normal and quantifyable. And yes, like oschkosch said it would not change the numbers much, it doesn't have to, except that it gives more credibility to those numbers.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 434
« Reply #243 on: May 09, 2017, 09:55:18 am »
At least now I know what the female version of a dick measuring contest looks like.
For more plastic tits, plastic lips and plastic faces, check out my Tumblr:

http://plasticbimboworship.tumblr.com/

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #244 on: May 09, 2017, 11:35:53 am »
Guys, stop making a big fuss out of everything.

I don't think pointing out that lies presented as facts are in the end still lies, is making a big fuss.

Nor is pointing out some questionable conclusions:

Someone with 3000cc is 5x smaller, so relatively speaking, the implant shell and breast tissue would be 5x smaller too, so 200cc. And the difference between 3000cc and 3200cc is really small and negligible again.

It's basic math guys.

Breast tissue doesn't vary depending on implant size. It's somewhat of a constant that would vary only in the case of weight gain or loss under normal circumstances. ie a woman with 1000cc natural tissue and 1000cc implants would score double in the test while the same woman with 4000cc implants could claim a 25% higher score and if she were to go Beshine size only 5%.

This means that from XL size (1000cc in this example) up to world record size (let's say 20kcc), we have a range of anywhere from 5% up to a stunning 100% inaccuracy. Which makes this a shockingly bad way to get any indication of implant size.

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
« Reply #245 on: May 09, 2017, 08:54:48 pm »
At least now I know what the female version of a dick measuring contest looks like.

Haha, fair play for this. But wait, guys have dick measuring contests?!

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
« Reply #246 on: May 09, 2017, 08:58:20 pm »
Don't forget skin strecthing is a proven medical method for inducing skin tissue growth! On Wikipedia and elsewhere is the mechanism explained how stretching induce growth and there are even mathematic formulas to calculate that.
For example this is needed for skin reconstruction when people destroyed their skin elsewhere on the boddy because of grade 3 burning.

So actually with expander fills, also the skin tissue grows, which means the skin tissue volume increases.

That's really interesting, I didn't realise that. I always wondered how people like Beshine go from A Cup to like 15k- she must have double the skin now than her entire torso had when she was an a cup

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #247 on: May 09, 2017, 08:59:58 pm »
Don't forget skin strecthing is a proven medical method for inducing skin tissue growth! On Wikipedia and elsewhere is the mechanism explained how stretching induce growth and there are even mathematic formulas to calculate that.
For example this is needed for skin reconstruction when people destroyed their skin elsewhere on the boddy because of grade 3 burning.

So actually with expander fills, also the skin tissue grows, which means the skin tissue volume increases.

Good point, didn't consider that actually. It's nowhere near to a 1:1 growth rate tho

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #248 on: May 09, 2017, 09:24:10 pm »
Ive always been curious about that whole thing... surgeons always talk about skin being thinner after being stretched, but if it were a completely permanent no one could grow to 800 pounds and have a functioning epidermis, could they? I wonder if it's just that the fat layer doesnt adapt as well as the actual skin, so eventually you have skin that clearly still functions, just very little fat thickness to hide the veins or "pad" the breast..

oschkosch

« Reply #249 on: May 14, 2017, 09:35:20 am »
List needs an update. Lilly reports 6.000cc on intagram. And EB is at 6.200cc!

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #250 on: May 14, 2017, 09:42:55 am »
I thought Lilly had posted ~6k? I think if she was 6k she'd just post that

oschkosch

« Reply #251 on: May 14, 2017, 10:42:12 am »
I thought Lilly had posted ~6k? I think if she was 6k she'd just post that

Both posted the info on insta.

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #252 on: May 14, 2017, 04:05:07 pm »
Please follow the rules or there will be consequences
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 09:00:14 pm by lolchair1 »

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #253 on: May 14, 2017, 05:51:28 pm »
Yes, MrBunny had posted 6200cc on Friday and Lilly announced right after ;)

I actually hit that a while back.. A few of the people here already knew.. filling this weekend too..

Btw is it me or is Double posting at every mention of my name, despite already being given a formal warning..

« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 05:53:10 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #254 on: May 15, 2017, 07:28:58 pm »
Yes, MrBunny had posted 6200cc on Friday and Lilly announced right after ;)

You complained before that this is not a competition, yet you make it look an awful lot like a competition.

On the topic of competition then, unrelated to EB, but goes for anyone:

Going this huge, this fast is risky. Doing this for the sake of competition is something that we do not condone. This gives the wrong impression to others who want to attempt at going huge. If this is a competition to you, then you can do that on your own, but our community will not be held liable when something goes wrong. Therefore, any competitive talk will be removed. You can report updates to your stats and volumes, but do not make it a competition or a game. This is your or someone else's health and livelyhood at stake.

I think everyone can agree with that.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Tags: