Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182891 times)

lolchair1

Top 10 biggest breast implants
« on: August 19, 2015, 05:53:50 pm »
As some on the forum might know I'm kind of a boob nerd. As a sorta hobby I keep track of the women with the largest breast implants and their stats. Based on stats mentioned by these women I've made a list where I ranked them from 1-10. I know these women aren't competing, so its not meant as a ranking in the sense of a competition.  Its just meant as a hall of fame to give the involved women some credit for their achievement.

-
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 10:03:23 am by lolchair1 »

Djoser

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 237
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 06:08:55 pm »
Hah, nice graph!

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 07:59:57 pm »
You had a website aswell, right?
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

mark7880

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 20548
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 01:06:28 am »

Teddi Barrett don't qualify ?

Slice

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 08:45:04 am »
Our very own Ample Ann at number 3!!! And Lilly also in the top 10! Awesome!

lolchair1

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 09:10:11 am »
@arie
Well noticed. I originally wanted to create a blog to discuss this. After some time i realized that there aren't many changes and events around the women in this size range so a topic would be able to contain the same information.

@mark7880
The sources i found mentioned that she got 2000cc of ppp string and grew to just over 3000cc. If you do find info that supports she is larger, let me know and i will update this list  :)

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 02:38:13 pm »
Interesting start. There are many other models above 3000cc who are not listed.

Where are you getting these figures from?

20,000 cc of saline would be the equivalent to roughly 5 gallons and weigh around 40lbs. By your figures, that would mean the top 2 models would be carrying around nearly 80lbs of boob. Neither one has a tiny frame, yet they don't look like they could handle moving about with that much weight up top. Have you thought about just how much that really is? Go to the gym and grab a 45lb plate in each hand and try bending over with that, never mind bouncing around. I can guarantee that neither Beshine or Chelsea can do that either. The laws of physics applies to them as well. They are MASSIVE, but they are not 80lbs of boob massive.

Beshine won't talk about her size. Has refused claiming she won't until she reached some set goal. Chelsea Charms claimed to be 10,000 cc a while back (which likely is a guess). She has not doubled her size since that claim. Seems to be pretty much at that same size, give or take a bit. Yet you have her listed as more than double that amount. From what source?

A few of them have announced their volume while most others have never shared their size. As for the models with string-type boobs, they'd have to try and guess the size through displacement or some sort of other means since there is no actual implant.

Hey, it's cool to put together some comparison of the largest fake boobs. Making sure that information is accurate is important when making the claims listed here. This is especially true considering far too many people don't even bother to question the data (as they should).

Gryzz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 112
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2015, 02:52:58 pm »
Hey, it's cool to put together some comparison of the largest fake boobs. Making sure that information is accurate is important when making the claims listed here. This is especially true considering far too many people don't even bother to question the data (as they should).
I would assume that the 21,000cc  measurement for Chelsea is both breasts not just one. Same as all the other models listed.

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2015, 03:05:31 pm »
I would assume that the 21,000cc  measurement for Chelsea is both breasts not just one. Same as all the other models listed.

That's not true. The others are per implant, not combined total.
PBD and Lilly, for example, have posted their implant sizes. Those numbers are per boob.

lolchair1

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 04:40:18 pm »
Interesting start. There are many other models above 3000cc who are not listed.

Where are you getting these figures from?

Since the stats regarding breast implant are hard to find it used a few rules:

1: i only used measurement given by the women themselves on their website or forum (in the case of star members)
2: If possible i use the exact cc volume they claim to have
3: if its not possible to find a cc volume i convert the given weight to volume using 1kg=1000cc

You are right there are other women that might be big enough for the top 10. The problem is some models have not given any usable measurement at all. I even tried to contact a few of them to get a usable measurement. Unfortunately none of them replied.
Since there is no way to verify whats accurate and what not i treat all given measurements like they are 100% accurate. This isnt the best solution, but its the only one there is.

And about Chelsea and Beshine: I am quoting the sizes they mention on their website. Take a look and see for yourself ;)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 04:51:31 pm by lolchair1 »

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 05:54:16 pm »
I get your point in posting what some models claim, yet some could be following the example of their predecessors who greatly exaggerated their numbers or used gimmicks to shock. This is especially true in the use of bra sizes. Completely meaningless numbers/cup sizing.

As an example. Mistress Rhiannon, who has/had MONSTER implants on her small frame made several videos where she spoke of her procedures and gave her implant volume. She said hers were 4200cc at a point when they were perhaps their largest. That almost seems like an underestimate considering how massive they appear to be. It's possible she went a bit larger (but not much) since she also did fill-ups. She appeared with Minka in several videos at that time and both Minka and the camera dude noted that Rhiannon was a bit larger than Minka. That said, the number you list for Minka seems awfully optimistic at 6000 as Minka has not grown since those videos with Rhiannon.

Chelsea wore the infamous 10K shirt when she claimed to have hit 10,000cc. She is not currently double that size. Sure they must weigh a ton, they are not 90+lbs.

Back to my earlier point. Beshine claims her implants weigh 42lbs each. I'd say that would be crippling weight. Can any of you lift a 45lb plate from the gym in each hand and move around as she does? Can you do it if you're a small guy?

Those office water jugs are about 5 gallons. They are heavy and cumbersome. She has two of those on her chest?!?! I don't think so.

At her claimed 130lbs, that's an addition of well over half her body weight in implants. Her tits do not look like 5 gallons apiece, let alone could she carry 10 gallons with relative ease.

If you had 65% of your body weight strapped to your chest, standing up or bending over would probably take far more effort than she seems to need in doing the same.

I could be way off base here of course as she might have super-human strength. Yet I'm doubtful.  :P
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:47:20 pm by fl4ppytippy »

Djoser

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 10:25:52 pm »
fl4ppytippy, I am glad I am not the only one who doubts what these 'Biggest Two (Four?)' claim. Sadly we are just speculating, and that isn't much of a help when trying to be precise.

Let me measure them personally and we would have a better idea than what they tell or write lol

I know the sources themselves inflate their stats, it annoys me, but sadly many people believe it blindly (I know lolchair doesn't, which is actually neat, he only used the data he has access to, even if not accurate)

I son't know why beshine used to measure herself accurately and she doesn't anymore. Regarding chelsea, I wonder if she has ever being measured accurately since she got the ppps like 15 years ago...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:28:07 pm by Djoser »

lolchair1

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 10:44:09 pm »
You guys are both right. Its very likely that the given stats by some models aren't accurate. The problem is there is no way to find out what their actual implant volume is. Image analyzing software wont work due to camera angles, implant shape etc etc. So if you start questioning the little data we have you end up with nothing. After all, unless we see the measuring process ourselves its not 100% certain its accurate.

Btw Djoser, its funny you mention Chelsea. A year ago I was discussing Chelsea's size claims on the BEA. I mentioned that i thought she doesn't look that much larger then a few years before. Chelsea complained to the mods, and since then I am forbidden to talk about her or I instantly get banned. To me thats really suspicious. Seems like she has something to hide
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:52:17 pm by lolchair1 »

Djoser

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 10:47:56 pm »
I would assume that the 21,000cc  measurement for Chelsea is both breasts not just one.

Most of my online mazophiliac friends make that  assumption. But why making that assumption is a "mistake"? Because both Chelsea and Beshine claim that they are over 40 pounds per breast and/or that their bustlines measure over 200 length units around. One would assume 200 is cm but as it isn't stated explicitly they may claim it is 200 meters or light years (most people in the US would assume inches and that plays pretty well for them!).

Now, why is it a "mistake" and not a real mistake? because I do think that this 'both breasts' assumption is closer to the actual size of both chelsea and beshine.

In science there's no absolutes, all is relative. I really wish I was proven wrong for assuming the are much less voluminous than they claim. But I'd need undisputed and objective evidence. They have no obligation to prove anything to me. But I have no obligation to blindly believe anything they say either :P

After all, unless we see the measuring process ourselves its not 100% certain its accurate.

And even then they could trick us like Pandora Peaks did. I remember this Japanese show where her 'bustline' measured 140 cm, they even showed the tape to the camera. In other show however she was just 101 cm because she expected the hosts to measure her waist, not her breasts. There were no tricks there.

I have to thank Sabrina Sabrok and her completely implausible '20 kg' implants for making my skepticism grow to the next level. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvp37o1jZUo
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:55:22 pm by Djoser »

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 11:01:09 pm »
It's a topic that can be fun to bring up at parties....guess the cc volume of the babe with the biggest implants!

Ok, image analyzing software to calculate this? Someone's watching too many movies. ;p

We most certainly do not know the actual amounts. It is clear to say that a handful (so punny) are exaggerating by the gallon. I'd say most of the list above is comprised of fabricated numbers.

Seems pretty reasonable to believe Chelsea and Beshine are somewhere around 10,000 cc. That's already a wildly insane figure, matching their outrageous size.

The topic, by nature, is ripe for criticism. Some will believe the hype, hope it's all possible or simply have no reference point for any of this and fail to consider the reality of some of these numbers.

Tags: