Author Topic: Poll: xxl implant section  (Read 17004 times)

lolchair1

Poll: xxl implant section
« on: November 13, 2016, 09:35:23 pm »
Lately I've been exchanging thoughts about a new forum section with Indy and kwukduck. The idea is to add a new forum section dedicated to xxl implants.

The section will contain 3 boards:
XXL star members
XXL implant discussion
XXL amateurs/models

The main problem is what the criteria should be for a woman to apply for this section. We were thinking about 2500cc, but aren't completely sure. This is the reason why we're asking the tpb community.

We're looking forward to hearing your opinion. So feel free to vote and post whatever feedback you have.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:51:27 pm by lolchair1 »

Djoser

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 237
Re: Poll: xxl implant section
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 09:42:16 pm »

el_t0ro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 502
  • -Receive: 179
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 11:54:26 pm »
good idea!

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 04:01:48 am »
I think 2000 is a fairly round enough number, but honestly I can't think of any basis for a cut off beyond simply picking a number...

XL is essentially over 800 for us Americans simply because it's the point at which enlargement becomes a "quest" haha

But... even that is simply an arbitrary number the FDA came up with years ago. I'd love to hear more ideas, if anyone has come up with other rationale.

lolchair1

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 07:38:01 am »
For me the biggest factor was what we consider huge at tpb. Sure for real life 1500 is huge, but thats not the case here where we see very big implants every day.
Also when you look at the models at different sizes there is sort of a pattern. As far as I've seen there are still a lot of glamour type models at 2000cc who focus in their total look. Around 2500-3000cc models really become dedicated huge boob models.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 08:19:05 am »
I voted 2000cc for XXL. XL imo is 1000 or 800cc...

I just re-read and you'll have another Star Member forum? Why? Star Members are so few, and there aren't any new ones coming (like a handful a year), so I think everyone who is looking for the topic of a XXL Star Member can find it easily in the Star Member forum.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2016, 09:19:23 am »
Of course it's all relative, and honestly it's relative to body type as well. However, I would say the girls tend to stop or turn around at 1500cc and only sometimes at 2000cc. In other words, if she goes bigger than 2000cc she is almost invariably the type who wants to enlarge as much as possible or practical. I don't think it's fair to say that those girls don't go for their "entire look". I think our impression of them is just a bit different because they are so rare and focused on their boob goals, which is definitely a demanding challenge.

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 06:12:37 am »
If we are talking about really xxl, in the 90's Casey put 3500cc. So, nowadays, after Chelsea, Beshine, Martina etc, I'll use Casey's 3500 as the initial reference of xxl.
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

lolchair1

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 09:48:43 am »
This image showing the normal distribution might make it more clear what XXL means relatively

Its not whats big, its not whats very big, but the step after that. Women who are huge, even for a community that's used to seeing very big implants.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 09:52:04 am by lolchair1 »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 02:31:22 pm »
I think we first need a well defined definition of what XXL really means.

This is just my opinion, but I'm sure many will agree.

- XXL should be a size that looks huge on any sized model. For example, 3000cc will look huge, no matter if the girl is tall, fat, short or skinny.
- XXL should be a size where the model is dedicated to life with huge boobs, and be mostly recognised for her boobs. For example, Blondie Bennett or Kristyna Martelli have big boobs, but their lives aren't revolving around just boobs.
- XXL should be a size that's nearly impossible to hide. Where even dressing down becomes impossible, so people will always see the girl for their huge boobs.
- XXL should be a sign of sacrifice and dedication to huge boobs. Where the model had to sacrifice some things in life for her love for huge boobs. Like sleeping on their stomach, or finding bras that fit. It's a bit weird to call this a definition, but it's a sign of dedication to huge boobs. Something that girls with 1500cc or lower didn't really have to do.

Personally, I think the starting position of XXL starts just above 2000cc, maybe 2500cc or so.
What do you guys think?
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 07:38:10 pm »
I think we first need a well defined definition of what XXL really means.

This is just my opinion, but I'm sure many will agree.

- XXL should be a size that looks huge on any sized model. For example, 3000cc will look huge, no matter if the girl is tall, fat, short or skinny.
- XXL should be a size where the model is dedicated to life with huge boobs, and be mostly recognised for her boobs. For example, Blondie Bennett or Kristyna Martelli have big boobs, but their lives aren't revolving around just boobs.
- XXL should be a size that's nearly impossible to hide. Where even dressing down becomes impossible, so people will always see the girl for their huge boobs.
- XXL should be a sign of sacrifice and dedication to huge boobs. Where the model had to sacrifice some things in life for her love for huge boobs. Like sleeping on their stomach, or finding bras that fit. It's a bit weird to call this a definition, but it's a sign of dedication to huge boobs. Something that girls with 1500cc or lower didn't really have to do.

Personally, I think the starting position of XXL starts just above 2000cc, maybe 2500cc or so.
What do you guys think?

I completely agree with your considerations. Maybe 3000cc Like Wendy Whoppers was...
But agree with 2500cc, you are a bust expert
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

BBL

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 53
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 07:15:40 pm »
I vote for 800cc!

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 07:00:54 am »
So honestly one of these poll results doesn't make sense, but which one? One poll is completly for the /dev/NULL.

Of course they make sense... you are forgetting that most of us got here because we prefer XXL. The point at which breasts are "too big" or unmistakable, and unhideable is the point most of us get excited about.

I moved mine to 2500cc by the way... In my personal opinion, XXL should be the best goal size, but also the point where they can start just not looking right and normal life begins to really change (i.e. sports, fitness, clothes inevitably have to be modified).

lolchair1

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2016, 10:08:21 am »
Reminder, only one day left until the poll closes!

funcindy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2016, 12:11:11 am »
To me: 1500cc is XL and 2000cc and above is XXL 

Tags: