Author Topic: The Flame  (Read 104447 times)

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
Re: The Flame
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2018, 05:36:17 pm »
Thanks for the kind words! Yeah that's probably going to be close to the upper end of her size as I agree that I don't want things getting too unrealistic. I was wondering myself what the limit might be and used Mary Madison back in mid 2016 as a reference. Doesn't mean there isn't time for other changes. Always appreciate the input gents (no idea if any women read this but if so would love their input). Thanks!

This story is incredibly hot, I'm glad you're keeping the quality very high. Brooke wasn't one of my favorite characters from the start, but I have to say that the way she changed to super hot bimbo who digs attention and love when men worship her implants is amazing. I'm also super glad that you included other plastic surgery procedures, starting from lips to cheeks, hopefully we get to butt implants eventually in super tight leather pants 8) I love curves and the full package.

By this I would also like Brooke's story to continue as she has so much potential and also there a lost of things she can do to maker her completely plastic (botox, bigger lips, ass implants, nose job etc..)

My wish is just please don't go overboard with cc's as 2850 is monsterous. I know that people here love tits as big as possible, but my preference is as big as it gets but not limiting your daily life/imposing health risks - my upper limit were Amy Anderssen's 2000cc.

But it's up to you and your story. For me this is the best story on TPB. Keep up the great work!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 04:34:44 am by ferdinand1 »

Crazy_Chloe

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2018, 05:55:57 pm »
I absolutely love this story, i cant wait to read more! I cant believe how far Brooke has gone and how much she is loving it! I like how you are angling to have her revert back to more of her older personality but with all the extra confidence and plastic hunger on top

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2018, 02:22:26 am »
As always, thank you for the kind words and patience. Working on the next few chapters it's just been tough finding a few hours to focus (boss randomly resigned and I got thrown into his job, split with the gf, applying to grad school etc). You know how it goes. But what better way to destress than with boobs? More to come soon. You guys are awesome

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2018, 09:43:53 pm »
Hey Ferdinand1! Any updates?

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2018, 10:29:10 pm »
Really appreciate everyone's patience. Traveling nonstop and as much as I'd love to work on this mid-flight, it's probbaaaably not the most socially acceptable. The upside is I'm off to St. Thomas for a few weeks for some R&R. Can't imagine there won't be some creative influence there. Anyway, here's the latest. Hope it lives up to expectations as always. Comments, recommendations etc always welcome. Thanks for sticking with me

Brooke’s latest changes were the hardest to adjust to. She wasn’t in shock like she’d been the last time she’d seen her bigger chest and artificial lips but her new face still felt unfamiliar. The changes to her cheeks, although modest, felt like the person looking at her in the mirror was someone else and it constantly caused her to pause and digest who she was seeing. Her chest was now so dominant It was the forethought of every outfit and determined even how she’d lounge around her condo.

Brooke realized letting Jenna take control of her last fill-up was probably a bit on the crazy side and given her tits’ now extremely overfilled appearance, she’d probably found close to her limit. The veins were now incredibly visible and the skin that had once been nearly flat and bland from housing nonexistent breasts was now stretched to such an extreme that the appearance was perpetually shiny and smooth. The surface area had essentially increased exponentially from its original form.

As she stood there, staring at herself in the mirror, she pulled up her phone to compare her changes. She found a pic she’d taken after her first fill and the difference in size was almost laughable. Not only did her current size dwarf her first fill but her nipples had stretched an inch or two, mostly from top to bottom, as the bags of saline stuffed in her chest had been filled over the past few months.

Brooke never thought she’d be in this position or this person, for that matter. She’d started her journey so bland and cynical but now, the person staring back with these extremely overfilled implants stuffed in her chest, lips pouty and swollen from fillers and angled cheek bones was just someone different entirely. The person she was seeing was a physical manifestation of who, deep down, she’d always fantasized about being: someone who turned heads and who guys lusted after. She wanted to be wanted and she’d absolutely reached that point. The size of her chest may have ended up a bit more extreme than she’d anticipated but she’d enjoyed her growth and progression, even when it’d been painful and scary. Her ever-growing fan base had provided more validation of her decisions than she’d ever considered but the part that made her feel that all of this, putting her body through extreme changes to essentially become a walking billboard of desire, was her wild and spontaneous sexual endeavors. She loved the look from men as she let her overfilled tits free from the confines of whatever top had been given the impossible task of trying to keep them in. Hearing men in absolute ecstasy, trying to meet her demands of praising her enormous chest while she rhythmically worked their cock or while they moved deep inside her had become memories she’d draw on constantly to send tingles through her body.

But today, despite having spent close to an hour staring at herself, letting her hands gently explore her contours as if she was seeing herself for the first time, she wanted something that felt comfortable. She began thinking about how she’d been out of touch with her hobbies and had become totally self absorbed. Of course her site and social media exploding wasn’t helping. Today, she wanted to be a nerd and she knew exactly where to go. In a feeble attempt to cover up her monstrous fake tits, she threw on an oversized zip-up hoodies and headed out.

Brooke stood there, third in line, casually scanning the store. She knew the few heads that bobbed around the aisles were all trying to get the best angle to stare at her figure without trying to seem too obvious. She smiled a little to herself. It was kind of cute. By the time it was her turn at the register, the other patrons had mostly cleared out. The employee working the register, Phil based on his name tag, was skinny and looked like he didn’t get into the sun much. His thick glasses and messy hair screamed that he wasn’t someone who had much of a social life. Without knowing who was in line, he instinctively said “next” but was immediately caught off guard when he saw Brooke standing there. Brooke gave him a little smile before placing a stack of video games on the counter but he remained still. His eyes had strayed from her glowing face down to her chest and stopped. Brooke followed his gaze down and realized her zipper had mostly come undone to the bottoms of her tits and an incredible amount of cleavage was showing. She looked back trying to catch his gaze but he was clearly in shock. Instead of zipping up, the devilish side of her took over and she slowly unzipped it a little more.

“You know, it’s ok to look,” she said. He turned beat red as his senses came back and he began fumbling with the stack of games. As if he’d lost the use of his hands, he sent the pile flying in all directions. Brooke chuckled and bent down to lend the poor guy a hand. She leaned down to pick one up just as Phil did and he was gifted with a close up of the true enormity of her fake tits teasing from inside her hoodie.

The two rose and stood back at the counter. As Phil fumbled with every possible aspect of ringing up her items, Brooke spoke up.

“Hey Phil, can I ask you a question?”

“Um…yeah ok.” He squeaked back.

“What games are people into these days? Like, what could I play online head-to-head with someone?”

“Well PUBG and Fortnite are the biggest but they’re not exactly head-to-head. Do you like sports?”

“I love sports!”

“Fifa is always a good place to start. Madden, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter...”

“I think I have all but Street Fighter. Can you add that in?” she asked as sweetly as possible. Phil walked around to the far wall of the store, grabbed the game and walked back, tossing it on the counter.

“On the house” he said trying to flirt as best as possible but stared directly at her tits, making things more awkward.

“Awww you’re the sweetest!” Brooke replied smiling. Phil threw everything into a bag and handed her her receipt. As she was walking out, Brooke scoped the store to make sure no one was around. She turned back to the counter

“Hey Phil?” she said. Phil pretended to turn to look at her as if he wasn’t already staring at her ass as she walked out. As his eyes fell on her, she unzipped her hoodie completely and thrust her incredible tits out and gave them a shake. She smiled and zipped it back up.

“Find me online.” she said and walked out.

Two weeks later

Brooke sat at her massive TV screen with a headset on and controller in hand. She was wearing an incredibly tight V-neck that showed off an incredible amount of cleavage. Her lips had been freshly filled and looked swollen and luscious. She’d added more filler to her cheeks as well which now made her face appear incredibly defined. She’d complimented the changes with significant makeup but not enough to make her look too trashy… just enough to make her look radiant and as sexy as possible. Her hair was pulled to the side in a loose ponytail and of course, she was wearing her go-to tortoise-shell glasses.

She’d created a Twitch account to live stream her adventures in gaming, which her laptop was currently showing. Brooke eyed herself on the screen, admiring the beauty in focus. Her cleavage was incredible but, considering she’d purposely had her tits blown up to their current size, decided she could use a little more and tugged the front of her shirt down a little more.

“Perfect”, she thought to herself. Just then her phone lit up. She opened it and saw a message from a number she was unfamiliar with but she knew who it was. The text included a gamer tag and the message “holy shit you’re a living fantasy. Can we do the white cocktail dress?” Brooke smiled. She knew exactly what he was looking for. She slipped off screen and into her room.

Brooke walked over to her now vast selection of clothes. Some ranged from comfortable, tailored flannel whose shape and buttons could hold her enormous chest in while others were tops that would barely fit around the circumference of her 2850cc implants and teased at hardly covering her nipples.

Over the past few weeks Brooke had asked her fans how she could interact with them online without going full on cam-girl. She wanted to be desired and have her followers praise her like the sexy bombshell that she now was but wasn’t interested in showing off too much. One fan had recommended just live-streaming her gaming on Twitch. The response was more than she’d anticipated. After a week of comments on her site raving about how incredible it was watching this plastic goddess merely play video games, one user asked if she’d be up for some competition, to which she agreed. It wasn’t long before her most committed followers were offering her stakes to play a game or two: some offered to buy her clothes, others offered cash. Brooke agreed to just about anything, within reason, just as long as no one captured screen shots and as long as they praised her appearance. Not to her site, but to her directly.

She walked over to her dresses and sifted through until she found the one she was looking for. She pulled her shirt over her head and slipped the dress on in it’s place. It took a minute of adjusting but Brooke was finally able to fit her overfilled fake tits into the top. The dress clearly wasn’t designed for a chest of her magnitude but the taught material and slight shimmer of the fabric made her tits pop, accentuating their full commitment to looking as fake as possible.

She adjusted her ponytail again just to make sure her hair didn’t look too wild before heading back to her seat. Her phone lit up.

“You’re unreal. I’ve never seen anything like you. Your implants...it’s wild to think you’ve been filling them more and more to make them look exactly as you want them to: huge, overfilled, fake…”. Brooke looked at her webcam and gave her sexiest smile. She tilted her head back and thrust her chest out as far as possible, putting as much strain on the fabric containing her incredible breasts as possible. She tossed her hair as flirtatiously as possible before picking up her phone and replying.

“Best to three? What’re the stakes?”

“You win, I buy you the Chanel handbag on your wishlist. I win, you slowly untie the halter on your dress, stare directly into the camera and squeeze your incredible tits for 30 seconds…”

“I feel like you have more to lose here”, she replied with a smiley face.

“If anything, I’m not risking enough”.

20 minutes later, game 1 came to an end. The score: 3 - 1. Brooke knew she could’ve easily won but a few glasses of wine had left her feeling sexual and in need of attention.

“You ready?” she messaged.

“Absolutely”.

“First, tell me what you love about my tits,” she replied and slowly started to untie the top.

Lamoor

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #110 on: August 08, 2018, 03:31:05 pm »
this is really well written worth the wait .

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2018, 05:23:19 pm »
I must say Ferdinand1 your work is trully amazing. Makes you wish living it for real. Its so realistic, and so well written. I think there is nothing out there to compare it with. Just imagine guys that someone takes this story and makes into a really good ilustrated comic...
I just cant wait for all the next chapters. She is past fenomenal. She isnt just a bimbo, she is now becoming a web*WOMAN*, a walking goddes... A true and eager Bimbo needs to go on. She started stripping on cam now. I see her in saloons, tattoo and piercing parlors, adult shops, just so that she can see and try for her self how far she really can go. I know deep down she wants to.
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2018, 04:55:57 pm »
Wish I could illustrate. Love the idea of an illustrated comic.

Crazy_Chloe

• Thank You
« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2018, 04:54:00 am »
I can't do anything like a comic yet, but I would really like to try my hand at a progression sequence set of images for Brooke, if that's okay with you of course Ferdinand?

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2018, 02:18:21 pm »
Thanks for asking! I'm ok with it. Looking forward to seeing what you put together

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2018, 09:01:20 am »
Can't wait for the next chapter.

Mrkvicka07

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #116 on: August 15, 2018, 10:43:00 pm »
Amazing chapter, well worth the wait! It's great to see you developing the story in this way.
It would be amazing if some of the guy on webcam asked Brooke to get butt implants, she would initially oppose the idea, but would lose the bet and she would have to get medium sized implants. Then she would "discover" her new ass-ets and would eventually get even bigger ones. Oh boy I can keep dreaming  ;D

Anyhow, enjoying your work, keep up the great work!

Crazy_Chloe

• Thank You
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2018, 02:13:55 pm »
https://imgur.com/aPOt2Uh

I made the first part of the Brooke transformation set! sorry its taking a while I have a bit of a backlog x
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 02:16:36 pm by Crazy_Chloe »

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2018, 09:11:39 pm »
Really hope Ferdinand1 likes the render of Brooke that Crazy Chloe did. I think i speak in the name of a lot of readers here if i say that i don't just like her - I adore her visualization. She is absolutely gorgeous. Just to think of what more she will become in next renders... Great work!
I reeeeeealy can't wait for next written and visual stuff Brooke will bring and show us. This could well be one of the best (now even visual) bimbofication novels there is! Many  thanx for that.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 09:13:13 pm by dimen »
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2018, 10:21:14 pm »
Chloe - absolutely nailed it. Truly how I envisioned her. Subtle features but clearly that underlying, untapped beauty. When it comes to someone else creating a visualization of something you've only written about there's always the risk that it'll change people's perception but this is spot on. Would love to see what you can do with Brooke's progression if you're up for it

Next chapter up tomorrow

Thanks all

Tags: