Author Topic: Re: Unknown Black Babe  (Read 9364 times)

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 623
  • Plastic makes perfect...
Re: Re: Unknown Black Babe
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 03:04:31 am »
Plastic makes perfect...

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 230
  • -Receive: 507
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 06:08:40 am »
TickleTheo, leave it, it's pigeon chess.

I figured as much. Just annoying that a poster with 1800+ posts is this... blind on the obvious.

Most rational people would have gone to look for a better example rather than going all-in on a 0% chance that Iryna's boobs were magically real currently. This is the insane world we live in now as he keeps doubling down on that stance as well.

axis

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 07:06:18 am »
Hey look: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=42236.0

Yep, look, and read...

Not everyone, including others besides me, agrees with summary deletion of topics.  That is what I have been trying to argue, but you still don't seem to get it.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:47:37 am by axis »

axis

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 07:07:02 am »
TickleTheo, leave it, it's pigeon chess.

I figured as much. Just annoying that a poster with 1800+ posts is this... blind on the obvious.

Most rational people would have gone to look for a better example rather than going all-in on a 0% chance that Iryna's boobs were magically real currently. This is the insane world we live in now as he keeps doubling down on that stance as well.

Do you have a better example?

Also I saw your Iryna GIF... I had never seen this before (thanks for posting it), so yes, her having implants is pretty certain.  This is an example of "proof".

I picked Iryna because while she is fake, she has a natural look.  Also last time I checked her thread other posters questions her having implants, suggesting the change was natural.  I had never seen any scars, etc.

My point from the beginning has been do we really need to provide something like your GIF, an IG post, sworn statement, DNA sample, etc. for a thread to remain here?  If so, we are probably going to start seeing a lot less threads here.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:02:26 am by axis »

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 01:18:16 pm »

Plastic makes perfect...

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 05:41:10 pm »

Also I saw your Iryna GIF... I had never seen this before (thanks for posting it), so yes, her having implants is pretty certain.  This is an example of "proof".

I picked Iryna because while she is fake, she has a natural look.  Also last time I checked her thread other posters questions her having implants, suggesting the change was natural.  I had never seen any scars, etc.

My point from the beginning has been do we really need to provide something like your GIF, an IG post, sworn statement, DNA sample, etc. for a thread to remain here?  If so, we are probably going to start seeing a lot less threads here.
I have to provide an example for your argument? If there really was a serious question of Iryna's boobs being all real, there is a section called : Enhanced or Fake? Kinda specifically for the expressed purpose of forum members to guess if a girl's boobs are Enhanced or Fake. It isn't that frequently used, but it has been here.... for years now.

The reason you've never seen the gif, is that I literally made it from one of the snapchat videos of Iryna that was posted in her thread a full year ago. She's made at least a couple hundred different snapchat videos since. So confirming or denying her implant status was as simple as just checking up on her thread on this very forum.

Debate on Iryna's implant status ended... 3 years ago in 2014. There were a couple of posters/doubters working with outdated information, but when a girl does frequent magazine shoots, videos and is active on social media/snapchat. Kinda hard to hide the status of your implants if we're going to see them from every angle while being practically naked. The gif I posted is an old snapvideo that I just clipped cause you kept repeatedly raising doubts on Iryna's implants.

Your point on proof is kinda moot. There is a reason why the forum separates "Professional" models and social media amateurs. The professional's will always  have more content to confirm/deny implant status. Amateurs will have a much smaller pool of content to even guess from. Moderators move threads to where they hopefully fit and remove those that lack sufficent content.

Pretty much, if you are going to present an "amateur" model, you should present as much information as possible. So that if people have doubts, they can look it up or find out more information you might have missed.

axis

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 05:49:28 pm »

You've been here since 2009 and this is what you bring to the conversation?  You should be age verified.

axis

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 06:00:12 pm »

I have to provide an example for your argument? If there really was a serious question of Iryna's boobs being all real, there is a section called : Enhanced or Fake? Kinda specifically for the expressed purpose of forum members to guess if a girl's boobs are Enhanced or Fake. It isn't that frequently used, but it has been here.... for years now.

The reason you've never seen the gif, is that I literally made it from one of the snapchat videos of Iryna that was posted in her thread a full year ago. She's made at least a couple hundred different snapchat videos since. So confirming or denying her implant status was as simple as just checking up on her thread on this very forum.

Debate on Iryna's implant status ended... 3 years ago in 2014. There were a couple of posters/doubters working with outdated information, but when a girl does frequent magazine shoots, videos and is active on social media/snapchat. Kinda hard to hide the status of your implants if we're going to see them from every angle while being practically naked. The gif I posted is an old snapvideo that I just clipped cause you kept repeatedly raising doubts on Iryna's implants.

Your point on proof is kinda moot. There is a reason why the forum separates "Professional" models and social media amateurs. The professional's will always  have more content to confirm/deny implant status. Amateurs will have a much smaller pool of content to even guess from. Moderators move threads to where they hopefully fit and remove those that lack sufficent content.

Pretty much, if you are going to present an "amateur" model, you should present as much information as possible. So that if people have doubts, they can look it up or find out more information you might have missed.

You don't have to do anything, including provide an example, or comepletely derail an ID thread.

I'm not going to respond to your last comment because I don't have the time to read it all.

Bottom line is people post here when they think they find something good others will appreciate that meet the fake standard.

More deletion/shoting down and meme shit posting, less posts from those that have something to share.  You might as well join the BEA at that point.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 06:08:13 pm by axis »

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 07:05:16 pm »
You don't have to do anything, including provide an example, or comepletely derail an ID thread.

I'm not going to respond to your last comment because I don't have the time to read it all.

Bottom line is people post here when they think they find something good others will appreciate that meet the fake standard.

More deletion/shoting down and meme shit posting, less posts from those that have something to share.  You might as well join the BEA at that point.

... I see why LoveBoobs memed Pigeon chess.

Lets see now:
Who was the one that derailed their own ID thread?
Who initially raised up the topic of Iryna? Axis.
Who couldn't be convinced with a link with multiple photos of Iryna Before and After her enhancement?  Axis.
Who kept waffling on the authenticity of Iryna boobs till I had to make a freaking gif showing Iryna's surgical scars? Axis
Who still can't produce collaborating information on the ID they requested others help him with? Axis

When people question your post, they are asking for you to post more information.

Instead, you chose to lash out, provide bad examples. Then kept going "all in" on what was essentially your own "fake news".

At this point, I have doubts you ever wanted this thread to even be ID'd.

axis

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 07:30:36 pm »
Theo, sounds like you have a bunch of pent up stress.  You've mentioned "fake news" at least twice.  Don't take your social and political frustrations out on me and this thread.

You failed to recognize that I agreed that Iryna is fake from the outset.  I said it multiple times, and different ways.  You still don't get it.  You missed the entire sarcastic point I made.

Go back and read the first 4 posts of this thread.  It was an ID thread, until someone someone got pushy.  I've posted many here.  Members like them and appreciate them.  You'll also notice it takes time for proof to come about.

Have you both posted any ID threads?  I looked at both of your histories and didn't notice any.  It would be great if you can teach us all how! Also when doing it provide all the references and proof that you both seem to need at initial posting.  Obviously I don't know what I'm doing and really need both yours and loveboob's help.  Maybe you both can write a detailed guide for our forum and how this is best done?

Hope you can educate us all and help us all out!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:39:58 pm by axis »

TickleTheo

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 08:14:23 pm »
Theo, sounds like you have a bunch of pent up stress.  You've mentioned "fake news" at least twice.  Don't take your social and political frustrations out on me and this thread.

You failed to recognize that I agreed that Iryna is fake from the outset.  I said it multiple times, and different ways.  You still don't get it.  You missed the entire sarcastic point I made.

Go back and read the first 4 posts of this thread.  It was an ID thread, until someone someone got pushy.  I've posted many here.  Members like them and appreciate them.  You'll also notice it takes time for proof to come about.

Have you both posted any ID threads?  I looked at both of your histories and didn't notice any.  It would be great if you can teach us all how! Also when doing it provide all the references and proof that you both seem to need at initial posting.  Obviously I don't know what I'm doing and really need both yours and loveboob's help.  Maybe you both can write a detailed guide for our forum and how this is best done?

Hope can educate us all and help us all out!

Lets try to educate Axis on how to internet then:

He probably didn't get what "Pigeon Chess" means: Lets look that up for him.

"Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory." -- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer (From an Amazon.com

I mentioned "fake news" as it was exactly what you were attempting to push. A completely false allegation as the truth. Basically LYING! When other posters called you out on it. You kept doubling down and attempted to justify your position by saying there wasn't any "proof". So when others presented your damned proof, you then claimed to have held the same position all along, but on faith alone.

So now you claim we must read your posts again to posit you were right all along.

Here is your post in full:
Not a mistake Theo... ;)

This is exactly my point.  I agree, it's obvious to most people that she is enhanced, which I think she isHowever, there is not any proof besides her change in look that this is the case.

It seems that there is some sense of reason that needs to be used when applying this rule.  I understand why they mods set it, it was because there was post after post after post of girls that were obviously natural (think Score Voluptuous).

So to quote yourself, You "think" Iryna's enhanced. But you didn't know of any proof of her change besides her "look".

So, was what I presented as proof, new? Nope. A year old at least.
Was the debate on Iryna's boobs resolved years ago? Yup, in 2014 on this very forum which Axis has 1800+ posts in.

So what is Axis's "comeback" after being told, get back on topic on your own ID topic and provide ancillary information?
He goes to my post history to bash on my lack of asking for ID threads.

There is a reason why Pigeon chess was brought up. It fits this thread to a T.

axis

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 09:18:53 pm »

Hope can educate us all and help us all out!

Lets try to educate Axis on how to internet then:

He probably didn't get what "Pigeon Chess" means: Lets look that up for him.

"Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon; it knocks the pieces over, craps on the board, and flies back to its flock to claim victory." -- Scott D. Weitzenhoffer (From an Amazon.com

I mentioned "fake news" as it was exactly what you were attempting to push. A completely false allegation as the truth. Basically LYING! When other posters called you out on it. You kept doubling down and attempted to justify your position by saying there wasn't any "proof". So when others presented your damned proof, you then claimed to have held the same position all along, but on faith alone.

So now you claim we must read your posts again to posit you were right all along.

Here is your post in full:
Not a mistake Theo... ;)

This is exactly my point.  I agree, it's obvious to most people that she is enhanced, which I think she isHowever, there is not any proof besides her change in look that this is the case.

It seems that there is some sense of reason that needs to be used when applying this rule.  I understand why they mods set it, it was because there was post after post after post of girls that were obviously natural (think Score Voluptuous).

So to quote yourself, You "think" Iryna's enhanced. But you didn't know of any proof of her change besides her "look".

So, was what I presented as proof, new? Nope. A year old at least.
Was the debate on Iryna's boobs resolved years ago? Yup, in 2014 on this very forum which Axis has 1800+ posts in.

So what is Axis's "comeback" after being told, get back on topic on your own ID topic and provide ancillary information?
He goes to my post history to bash on my lack of asking for ID threads.

There is a reason why Pigeon chess was brought up. It fits this thread to a T.

First, I want to say I'm surprised we're on the opposite side of this debate.  Early on, I thought we arguing the same point.  I guess not.

For someone comparing the Creationist debate to Iryna's boobs (she must be flattered, but you may want to look at the forum rules on that one, friendly advice), I'm still am surprised you don't get this Devil's Advocate argument (I'll let you look up the definition on that one, but I'll give you a hint, it not "lying".).

To put your Iryna heartburn to rest, again:
- I "know" (you like the word "know", so I'll use it instead of "think") given the evidence, her boobs are fake; I "knew" this also when I originally made this argument without the evidence, simply by mere reasonable observation of her "look".
- I picked her for my example (I'll pick someone else next time, had no idea it would get anyone hot and bothered to this degree), for these reasons, and because for having implants that what many here think has a natural look, compared to others.  Also like I said already, I did not know there was verifiable proof when I made this argument originally.  Also there was a time when the proof did not exist.  What then?
- I am not out on a limb here on this one, others in her thread asked this question, in her thread and about other models as well..

Maybe this is where we don't agree, casual observation being proof vs detail from the subject being proof.

The question remains what is the level of proof this forum really needs at the outset of an ID thread, or any model thread here for that matter.  If we are going follow the rule as it's written, prepare to kiss goodbye a lot of threads, you, me and others enjoy here.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:30:47 pm by axis »

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2017, 12:42:56 pm »
You've been here since 2009 and this is what you bring to the conversation?  You should be age verified.

You got a friend in me...
Plastic makes perfect...

axis

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 06:18:53 pm »
Giving you a thanks for making me laugh.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 06:18:55 pm »
We remove natural girls/models from the entire appreciation section and identification sections without question when we see them or when they get reported. (Given they are the main subject of the topic).
The only exceptions are basically the Enhanced or not enhanced board or the Surgery section.

As for this topic, i don't see any evidence to support the notion that she has fake boobs, which qualifies it for removal. I'll keep it up for a bit so everybody can read this.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:20:36 pm by KwukDuck »

Tags: