Author Topic: Dr Domanskis Q&A  (Read 40013 times)

seaj4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1236
  • -Receive: 451
Re: Dr Domanskis Q&A
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2020, 04:51:39 pm »
Juliette Stray now has a leaking expander implant just posted on OF

Holmes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2020, 12:50:04 am »
Dr Chou still does XL implants.  Also Dr Pelletiere in Chicago, Dr Hedden in Alabama and Dr Bandy in Orange County.  I heard just this last week that Dr Lawton in San Antonio just did 1500cc.  So there are other options for overfilled saline.

I've not seen any results from Dr. Chou's XL work at this point.  I have heard of Dr Lawton in the past, and he's much closer to us, but again, I haven't seen any real-world results of true XL with him.  Pictures on his website seem to suggest 800-1000 maximum, so I question how many XL surgeries he has done.

We've seen the results of surgeons who try to go too far out of their expertise range, and aren't aware of the complications that arise with larger sizes.  These surgeons tend to be anxious about putting patients outside the norm on their websites.

My wife chose Dr. Pousti years ago primarily due to the ready availability of examples of his work, after a bad experience with a "recommended XL implant surgeon".

When she goes to upsize eventually, we don't want to rush into a procedure with someone unproven - since her complications were minimal with Dr. Pousti.

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 345
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2020, 11:18:40 pm »
Dr Stokes still does expanders in Florida.
So far: Mentor HP Saline filled to 1000cc
Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--
To Do: Expanders?!?, Even bigger lips

JulietteStray

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 98
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2021, 01:39:23 am »
Dr Baeke took over for Dr Domanskis' patients (and no, it wasn't COVID, it was a more mundane heart problem).

He doesn't have much of a net presence *at all*, but he did a good job of fixing myself and a friend up. He seems to be pretty under the radar.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 03:10:34 am by JulietteStray »

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 718
  • -Receive: 358
  • Addicted to silicone boobs, lips and asses!
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2021, 10:44:58 pm »
Dr Baeke took over for Dr Domanskis' patients (and no, it wasn't COVID, it was a more mundane heart problem).

He doesn't have much of a net presence *at all*, but he did a good job of fixing myself and a friend up. He seems to be pretty under the radar.

glad to hear you got yours fixed Juliette! I often thought about you and was worried after reading about your leaking implant... <3

JulietteStray

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 98
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2021, 03:42:22 pm »

glad to hear you got yours fixed Juliette! I often thought about you and was worried after reading about your leaking implant... <3

Thanks!

Yeah, so, actually, as it turns out -- nobody really mentions this -- but expanders are *plagued* with issues. It's super common to have problems with them and problems crop up fairly regularly. I still wouldn't change things had I known ahead of time (I mean, I replaced my expanders with.. new expanders, so..), but it would've been nice to know ahead of time so I could've prepared or had money set aside. Oh well, at least I have big fake boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2021, 08:09:57 am »
Thanks!

Yeah, so, actually, as it turns out -- nobody really mentions this -- but expanders are *plagued* with issues. It's super common to have problems with them and problems crop up fairly regularly. I still wouldn't change things had I known ahead of time (I mean, I replaced my expanders with.. new expanders, so..), but it would've been nice to know ahead of time so I could've prepared or had money set aside. Oh well, at least I have big fake boobs 🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️
Yup. Keep a spare 25k in the bank, and have a good excuse to be out of pocket for a week.

Terry Love

• Editor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2039
  • -Receive: 1147
Re: XL Breast implants
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2021, 07:52:34 pm »
For those that have asked me...yes, this is the Dr. that did my expanders.

I encourage you to ask questions and absolutely consider one of his in person or Skype consults. Many providers don't offer complimentary consults. I had my initial consult this way and I was very pleased with the time and details we went over during that consult.

Many of you have asked if I am the "7000cc" in earlier post. Yes. I was 7100cc just prior to my most recent fill in his office.

I will post photo to his thread for those of you that are asking about before/after photos. Stay tuned to his threads!!!   😊

I would like to introduce myself for those who don't know or have not heard about me. My speciaty is the XL breast enlargement patient. I have a website totally dedicated to this(www.XLbreastimplants.info) where you will find much information about saline/tissue expanders/silicone implants and the latest info about options available. You can email me directly or my special assistant Rachelle(Rachelle@surgery-plastic.com) for XL patients. I do provide SKYPE/FACETIME consultations which are complimentary. My main office is in Newport Beach, California but I do have satellite oiffices conveniently located throughout US, Caribbean and Europe. I lok forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have! Dr. Ed Domanskis
Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, Europe, Anguilla
949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca)
FAX- 949.640-7347
Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)
Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors
Plastic Surgery- 2005-2018
President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
www.ASBPS.org
Organoderm Skin care/ScaRxTape
I hope for a return from you Lilly, I miss you a lot and I hope you will be able to read this message because you have been a crush since I knowing you thanks to this forum.
I also wanted to pay tribute to Dr Domanskis who passed away last year, RIP.
Huge (.) (.) & Bimbo Dolls Lovers
Twitter: https://twitter.com/score_busty

Roma1978

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2021, 07:39:37 am »
Hi, is it correct that Dr.Domanskis has a follow up or something like that? The one who initially teached him the (great) skills?

thx R&V

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2022, 03:57:37 pm »
Hi, is it correct that Dr.Domanskis has a follow up or something like that? The one who initially teached him the (great) skills?

thx R&V
You are referring to Dr. Baeke.
Dr. John Baeke  Drbaeke@syvplasticsurgery.com
or
Suzanne Nurse/coordinator  Drbaeke@santaynezvalleyplasticsurgery.com

Tags: