Author Topic: The Flame  (Read 104609 times)

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
Re: The Flame
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2018, 11:25:52 pm »
Damn I really appreciate the thorough feedback. I think you and the others that have commented have definitely picked up on what I've been trying to accomplish-something a little more realistic in terms of proportions but also that comfort/addiction of continuing the plastic process once that first procedure happens. I honestly hadn't anticipated writing much past a few chapters with Jenna and Jake but the positivity from the forum has definitely kept it going. Thank you! I've been a bit preoccupied between quarter-end at work and studying for the GMATs but I should be able to sit down and write out the rest of Brooke's story next week. I try and get at least a chapter or two ahead each time I post something so I can keep the masses happy and not make you wait too long. Will post Brooke's next fill up by Sunday. Thanks again!

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2018, 12:38:40 am »
Excellent... Thanks for your time and efforts...

SL

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2018, 04:35:38 pm »
One hour later, Brooke was sitting in a hospital bed with a gown on. Dr. Haskins and Nurse Miller were next to her preparing a few syringes and fluids. She was breathing deeply trying to keep herself calm. She sat there, moments away from a few plastic tubes of fluid blowing her chest up even bigger. It was nerve-wracking but also energizing.

“Ok, Brooke we’re going to get started. Now, how many CCs did you want to add?” Dr. Haskins asked.

“Umm…I don’t really know. What do most people do?” Brooke replied shyly.

“Haha well most people don’t use expanders. I think we can get in 200-300 but that may be pushing it. Should we split the difference at 250?” The doctor said with a smile. Brooke sat pondering. 250 didn’t seem like much. She was expecting a little more. She spoke out as if she’d been possessed by someone else entirely.

“I want as much as you can fit” she said. Her face turned to shock. She hadn’t even considered saying that so why had she said it? Was she losing her mind?

“You got it,” said Dr. Haskins and he brought the first 100cc syringe up to the small porter just under her right breast. He inserted the needle and slowly started pressing down on the plunger. Brooke immediately felt the cold fluid rushing in to the implant. It was one of the most bizarre sensations she’d ever felt.

As the first syringe neared empty, Brooke felt the pressure in her breast increase. It almost looked like her right boob was bigger than the left, which, given that it now had more fluid than the left made sense. Dr. Haskins inserted the second syringe and just like the first she felt the cool fluid forcing its way in. When he finished, her right breast now had noticeably more perk than the left. It was rounder and the projection greater. Brooke knew she’d now crossed the line from arguably big boobs into clearly fake. There was no turning back now.

Dr. Haskins inserted the third syringe. About halfway through he stopped.

“So this is 250 or 1150 total. Would you like me to stop here?” he asked. Brooke thought for a second.

“Lets keep going. Oh, and if you can fill the left one too while you’re at it, that’d be great. It needs some love,” Brooke joked. Dr. Haskins smiled and continue pressing the syringe until it was empty.

“I think I can fit one more but that’s about it,” He said. Brooke nodded in agreement.

When he was finished, her right breast was vastly different than the left. It was just so round and projected much further than before. Brooke thought it a good reminder of the change she’d undergone in less than an hour. She took a mental picture of it and tucked it away in the back of her mind.

“What do you think?” Asked Dr. Haskins. Brooke looked down at her swollen monster. She placed her hand underneath and lifted both noting the difference in weight. It looked like a small cantaloupe had been crammed into her chest.

“Great stuff doc. I honestly didn’t expect the shape to change so much from the 900s. You weren’t lying when you said the jump into 4 digits is a game changer.”

“What can I say? I’m kind of an expert” he said with a wink.

30 minutes later, Dr. Haskins finished the last syringe. Both of her boobs now had 1300ccs of fluid sloshing around her formerly non-existent chest. She got up to stand and felt the difference in her center of gravity. This would take some adjusting. She’d worn her Atari T-shirt in but wasn’t sure if she could get it over her dimensions. After some maneuvering and stretching she finally got it over her chest. The new size of her tits had stretched the shirt so much that her stomach was now exposed.

“Oh boy. Well, this will have to do,” she thought.

Brooke made her way out of the office, down to the street, and hopped in her waiting Uber. She had one stop to make before going home.

Brooke walked into Starbucks and immediately all eyes were on her. Calling her a nerd now might be a bit of a stretch. She had all the pieces of her former self but the two massive additions had forced her image across the line into bimboism.

She saw Ryan behind the counter who was clearly in shock. She smiled and walked up to the counter and just like last time, placed her palms on the counter and leaned forward. The front of her shirt was on the verge of exploding. The Atari logo was now morphed from being stretched unnaturally and her midriff was in clear view. The bra underneath was clearly too small. Ryan sauntered over to the register.

“Uh…hey…hey Brooke! Grande Americano with two pumps of vanilla?” he asked.

“I definitely just got more than two pumps added but yes that sounds great, Ryan,” Brooke said with a wink realizing how lame her joke was. She tried her best to keep a straight face. Ryan paused for a second. As he turned to make her coffeee, Brooke leaned in to whisper to him.

“Notice anything different?” she said, panting softly in his ear.

“I…I dunno. I mean you look…you look…” he fumbled with his words.

“Bigger?” She asked.

“…Yeah”

“Do you think they look good?” Brooke asked.

“I mean…well yeah they look amazing…I…they’re really hot,” Ryan said, completely red in the face.

“Good. That’s what I was hoping you’d say. Don’t think I’ve forgotten I have your number. Keep eyeing me the way you do and I just might have to use it, ” and she walked away to wait for her coffee.

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2018, 04:32:14 am »
wow great story!

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2018, 06:43:08 am »
Can't wait for more!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2018, 03:42:55 am »
Back at home Brooke was glowing. She’d never felt so confident, sexual and in control. The new implants had taken a little adjusting but once she’d come to accept her new shape and that it was for “research” she’d grown to appreciate the additions. But now, with even more saline, she wanted to be aggressive. She wanted to be seen. And she was just getting started.

She immediately uploaded a 3 photo progression of herself in her T shirt. One without implants and looking plain as could be, one with her 900ccs and now with her 1300ccs, which made her implant-free appearance look practically shameful. Not only was the size of her tits noticeably different in each photo, the look in her eyes had changed. She was radiating confidence.

“Well, as predicted, people are treating me differently. I’ve had a few gawkers and a few negative comments but overall I’m being treated with an incredible amount of respect. Honestly, I can tell that people see me in a more sexual light and guys who never would have looked at me twice before are now trying to slip me their numbers or give me free things. It felt weird at first but now…I kind of enjoy it. It’s crazy to think what a good pair of boobs can do. What do you guys think?

- Brooke”

She was full of energy and craved more attention. Just then, she heard a dog bark from outside and immediately knew what was next. She hadn’t seen or talked to Taylor since the pool other than his text thanking her for the evening which she hadn’t responded to. Brooke threw off her T shirt and fumbled around in her drawer for the tank top she’d worn the last time she’d seen him. She knew it wouldn’t fit but she wanted to feel his eyes on her. She pulled the top over her freshly inflated chest. The bra she’d been wearing had been too small the moment she put it on at the doctor’s office after her fill up but she kept it on regardless. It made her tits pop in such an artificial way. The tank top was on the verge of tearing down the middle and Brooke knew it. She took a deep breath and tried not to move too much.

Taylor was outside in the lawn throwing a ball to his dog, Ox. It was about 5:30pm and he always tried to spend at least an hour outside with Ox, especially on days where he had to work from the office. He’d just tossed the ball when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned to see two massive orbs stuffed into a tiny top in front of him

“Hey…” said Brooke.

“…Hi” he replied

“I’m sorry I never responded. I was a little embarrassed after our evening and have had just so much going on.”

“No worries. Everything ok?”

“Yeah! Just coping with some…changes”. Brooke looked down at her swollen chest. Taylor tried his best not to look but he couldn’t resist. He felt like…Brooke wanted him to look.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“So you did go bigger? Damn. Those are…significant” Taylor said timidly.

“Oh no! Do you think they look bad? Are they too big?”

“No…no way! Not what I meant at all. They suit you really well. I mean they’re big but not too big. If anything…” and he cut himself off.

“If anything…what?” Brooke replied.

“Nothing. They’re perfect.”

“No, bad boy. I wanna know what you were going to say.” Brooke said forcefully and she grabbed him by the hand.

“I was going to say, if anything, you could still go even bigger. Don’t get me wrong they’re big. I mean BIG. But you carry them well and they don’t look out of control.” Brooke looked Taylor in the eye. She knew she was getting to him and she wanted him to want her but his unwavering eye contact made her want to jump him then and there.

“Do you have plans tonight?” she asked.

“Umm…not really. Ox and I were gonna share a pizza and maybe catch up on Netflix.”

“Lets go out. I wanna get to know you and have some fun. I haven’t been out in ages.”

“O…ok great. I’ll swing by around 8?” Taylor asked politely.

“Make it 9. See you then!” Brooke said and she gave him a kiss on the cheek before turning and walking back to her door.

_________

Inside, Brooke was ecstatic. She’d just asked a guy out for the first time in her life and the energy was consuming her. She had three hours before Taylor was coming to get her which was plenty of time to get ready. Brooke walked into her closet to the section she’d designated for “gifts” from her online supporters. She knew she’d been pushing her comfortable boundaries with tighter tops and a little more makeup but tonight she wanted to really turn heads. She knew just what to do.

_________

Jenna was just cooling down from an evening run when she heard a knock. She grabbed her water bottle and in only her doubled-up sports bras and leggings walked over and opened the door to see Brooke standing there smiling. This was the first time the two had seen each other since Brooke’s initial upgrade. Jenna broke into an enormous smile.

“You did it! Holy shit you look amazing! Turn around let me get the full view!” Brooke smiled. She thrust her chest out playfully and turned in place.

“What do you think?”

“Girl, you look unreal. Come in! I wanna hear all about it!” Brooke stepped in and closed the door behind her. Jenna lead her over to the kitchen where she grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses.

“Tell me everything,” she said. Brooke took a sip of wine, a deep breath and launched into her story. She walked Jenna through her entire journey from her first surgery to her ever growing online following to her first fill up and now all the male attention. Jenna’s eyes lit up as if she was fantasizing about the entire process. She sat there in her two sports bras, which she clearly needed to support her massive, 1900cc tits that were trying to escape out the sides and the top while her perfectly toned stomach remained perpetually clenched from endless sit-ups and training at her gym. The tops of her artificial tits glistened from the sweat that still lingered after her run. Had anyone looked in the window, they would’ve seen an incredible sight: Two beautiful women with completely opposite looks deep in conversation. One hipster and one fitness fanatic a foot apart, completely engaged in each other’s words. The one thing in common, of course, being the clearly fake tits crammed into their chests.

By the time Brooke finished, Jenna looked so intrigued and expectant of more details.

“So that brings me to tonight. I have a date with the new guy, Taylor, but I…don’t have anything to wear that’ll really make these... pop,” she said motioning to her overly stuffed chest.

“I was hoping you might…”

“Say no more. Follow me,” said Jenna and she grabbed Brooke by the hand and lead her into the bedroom. Jenna threw on the light to her walk-in closet. It was completely packed with outfits ranging from sun dresses to practically non-existent bikinis. Brooke was completely overwhelmed. Fortunately for her, Jenna was on a mission and started digging through the rows of clothes and began picking out certain items.

“So, a lot of these are from when I was about your size so they should fit pretty well. Here, try this.” Jenna handed Brooke a flowing skirt and what appeared to be a small gray button-up sweater.

“What do I do with this? It looks like it’s for a kid.” Brooke said with a laugh.

“Just put it on.” Jenna replied. Brooke pulled her shirt over her head and realized she hadn’t even considered whipping out her boobs in front of Jenna. Jenna smiled. She was staring at Brooke’s newly stuffed assets in her push up bra.

“Damn, girl. You look amazing. Imagine what you’ll look like after your next fill up?” Brooke couldn’t help but blush. She pulled the long sleeves of the sweater over her arms and attempted to button it up the middle but her boobs put up a fight. Finally she was able to get the three buttons together. Her stomach was exposed all the way up to the bottoms of her tits. The buttons were struggling not to pop while still putting her immense cleavage on full display.

“Oh yeah. That’s definitely the one,” said Jenna.

“You think? It’s not too much?”

“No way. You’re gonna blow that poor bastard’s mind,” replied Jenna with a mischievous grin.

“You can have the skirt too…BUT only if you text me after and tell me how it went. Deal?” Brooke Smiled.

“Deal”.

Two hours later, Brooke heard the knock on her front door. She knew it was Taylor and she’d never been more ready. She opened the door and Taylor’s eyes bulged. Exactly the response she was looking for.

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2018, 09:43:05 am »
Excellent work. Again! Can't wait for more! The transformation stories of Nerdy Girls becoming hot Bimbos with brains are my favorite. Brooke realy has great potencial :)
I can easily see Brooke as Ariane Saint-Amour.
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=3723.2505

A bit less tattos and maybe a nipple ring (or two ;))
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

metolius

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2018, 05:55:02 pm »
I can't wait for more.

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2018, 06:06:28 pm »
Holy shit, this continues to amaze me. So very well done!

Mrkvicka07

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2018, 04:40:03 pm »
This is one of my all time favorite stories so far, great work. I really like how the story is very detailed, really really authentic and realistic.
I have to say I cant wait for Casey's story though. It would be amazing if she could knock Jenna off the horse again and reclaim the title Queen of Silicone. Perhaps not by larger implants than Jenna to keep it realistic (as 1900cc are huge imo), but perhaps by getting butt implants, lip implants/injections, i.e. the full plastic look. It would be hilarious to see Jenna getting insecure again that her fitness natural ass is nothing compared to Casey's huge fake one  :D

c2tb33

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 28
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2018, 04:06:14 am »
Your writing is so great. I check a couple times every day to see if you have posted an update! The only way this gets better is if we get more chapters!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2018, 04:31:20 am »
As always, the positive feedback and interest from you guys are definitely keeping this thing going so thank you all. I truly appreciate it. Unfortunately you're gonna have to ride out a few more days before I can post the next installment (probably sunday?) I'll post sooner if I can. Hang in there!

-F

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2018, 10:12:11 pm »
No time to edit. Sorry for the wait!

_________

“Hey you,” she said in her best sultry tone.

“Brooke…you look… incredible.”

“Thanks. Thought I’d try something new for you. Not looking so bad yourself,” Brooke said as she gave him a light peck on the cheek and grabbed his hand.

“So where are we going?”

“Well, there’s a spot I’d like to try down on the water if that works for you?” Taylor asked.

“Sounds great! I need more fresh air in my life anyway.” The two set off toward the beach hand in hand. Brooke looked like an absolute bombshell: Her tits stuffed into that tiny sweater looking clearly fake and on the verge of busting out the front, long flowing skirt swirling around her in the cool evening breeze capped off with her tortoise shell glasses. She was a vision. She’d even gone far enough to add a little makeup to the tops of her boobs to give the implants more contrast and a shiny appearance, a tip Jenna had given her. She was turning heads left and right. Taylor was a decent enough looking guy, wearing a navy cotton polo with chinos and flip flops but the two of them together seemed unbalanced. People assumed he was either sporting a rocket down south or had a bank account that had financed the huge fake tits next to him.

Each step Brooke took sent a shockwave through her chest. Taylor tried not to look every few seconds but his peripheral vision kept catching that ripple through her tits.

“How the hell am I going to make it through tonight without flashing a boner?” he thought to himself. It was probably hopeless.

The two walked for about ten minutes before arriving at their destination: A little beachside brew pub with outdoor seating called Oceanside Brewing.

“Hey I called earlier to make a reservation. It’s under Taylor Radford,” Taylor said. The hostess didn’t respond.

“Hey…hello?” he said again waving his hand. The hostesses eyes were locked on Brooke’s chest. Brooke knew it and was feeding into it. She turned to the side pretending she didn’t notice the eyes locked on her new additions and took a deep breath accentuating the profile and projection. Taylor caught himself looking as well.

“I’m sorry. What did you say?”

“I said I have a reservation.”

“The Name?”

“Taylor. Radford,” Taylor replied a little frustrated.

“Ah yes. Table for two? Follow me this way,” and she lead them to the patio. Taylor took his seat across from Brooke. Now that they were sitting across from each other he really had his work cut out for him. How could he not stare? Her absurd cleavage was staring him right in the face. The two buttons on the front of the sweater were clearly struggling to keep the goods beneath held in. Her big, inflated tits just begging to be set free. The glasses added an aura that not only was she absolute eye candy but she might also be the girl in the corner doing the crossword puzzle.

“You know it’s ok if you look right?” Brooke said catching Taylor off guard.

“I’m sorry was I staring? I didn’t mean to I was just…”

“Haha Taylor, I’d be insulted if you didn’t look. I mean, I did kinda put them on full display. How could I expect you to keep you eyes on above the chest all night? I’d have to question your manhood. And honestly…” and she moved in closer bringing her voice down to whisper.

“I dressed this way so you would look. I like feeling your eyes on my body.” If Taylor hadn't neem blushing before he definitely was now. Just then the waiter walked up to break the silence.

“Hey guys have you had a chance to look at the menu?” Before Taylor could snap out of his trance, Brooke was giving her order.

“I’ll have the Imperial IPA with a a double Bourbon on the rocks to back,” she said. Taylor was shocked. How could this girl be so awesome? IPAS? Bourbon? THOSE tits? He had to pinch himself quickly to make sure he was awake.

“Make it two,” he said.

“Sounds good, guys. I’ll be back in a few with your drinks,” and the waiter slipped away.

“So, not to keep talking boobs but I need your advice.”

“Oh yeah? Feel free to “bounce” any ideas off me,” he said with a smirk realizing how dumb his joke was. Brooke pinched him with a grin.

“Well, this entire process has been incredibly eye opening. Not just for the sake of my “research” but I feel so much better about myself. That being said, Dr. Haskins said I can add more saline in two weeks. Should I? I mean I know I want to but is it too soon?”

“Would you be comfortable with those…bigger? Physically that is.”

“I think so. I mean honestly I always hear about people having back pain and all but if anything I’ve had better posture than ever before. And I won’t lie, I constantly think about what it’d be like bigger. People are staring a lot now. What would happen if I added 400 more ccs? Or maybe he can fit 500 this time?”

“Does it bother you when people stare?”

“Can I be honest?”

“Of course”

“I love it when people look. I’ve always been someone who has made an active effort to fly below the radar but now…I dunno. There’s something about the idea that people are staring at something I did. I MADE the choice to blow up my tits this big. No one made me do it. And I love the power of that. Nature didn’t bless me in that way and because of that I feel like I’ve awakened this feeling of spite where I want everyone to know BECAUSE nature didn’t give me boobs I’m going to take control and keep inflating these things bigger and bigger. The size, shape, the way I dress…these are all decisions I get to control. I want to know how far it can go.” Brooke and Taylor were staring each other dead in the eye. Taylor looked overwhelmed and Brooke felt like she finally had an incredibly epiphany.

“Brooke, you’re an incredible person. If this is something you not only want to do but ENJOY doing? You have to go for it. I dunno what THIS is and honestly you could have any guy you want but I’m here for you every step of the way. Whatever you need. If you need to vent? Call me. If you need a ride from the Doctor’s office? I’m there. If, and I won’t hold my breathe but you need wardrobe advice, I’m DEFINITELY there.” Taylor replied with a smile. Brooke smiled back. Just then their drinks arrived. Taylor grabbed his whiskey and held it up to toast.

“Here’s to beautiful women chasing their dreams of bigger boobs and the dumb, lucky guys who get to tag along for the ride,” Taylor said and the two clinked glasses.

The night continued as well as it had begun. The two talked effortlessly as they worked through two rounds of drinks, then a third, then a fourth. Before Brooke knew it, she was feeling very buzzed.

“Whadya say we make our way back? Not sure I can handle another whiskey and IPA. Forgot it’s a bad idea to sling beers when my stomach is completely exposed. God I hope I don’t look fat and if I do just pretend I’m skinny,” Brooke said. Taylor grabbed the check and despite Brooke’s efforts to split it covered the bill on his own.

By the time they wandered back to their condo complex, the convo had gone quiet. Taylor was now getting nervous. Should he kiss her? What if he messed things up? She was too awesome not to see again. They arrived at her door.

“I guess this is goodnight,” he said.

“Goodnight? No no, you. I need to show you something first.” and she grabbed him by the hand and lead him into her living room.

“You’ve been such a nice guy. You haven’t pressured me at all and for that I’m grateful. Because of that you get a gift. I want you to undo my top button,” Brooke said and she backed up against the wall, put her foot up halfway so her one knee stood out. Taylor was fighting not to smile. He reached forward and slowly undid the button. An immense amount of new tit flesh sprang into view. They were so round and so clearly fake. They looked so hot.

“Now, I want you to undo the last one. But no touching,” Brooke said with a look like a teacher scolding a student. She was still pressed firmly against the wall. Taylor slowly reached out and grasped the button in his fingers and slid the button through the hole. The small sides of the sweater fell away and her huge, round tits sprang into full view. Taylor was mesmerized. Her 1300cc implants looked big when covered up but exposed they somehow seemed to gain size. The roundness and projection defied every possible argument that there was anything natural about them.

Brooke stood there, foot still pressed against the wall staring Taylor in the eyes, loving feeling his eyes admiring her chest. She let him stare for about 30 seconds before reaching out with both hands, grabbing his hands and moving them up to her chest. She moved his hands over her breasts in the motions that she wanted, covering every inch of surface created from the saline now stuffed in her chest. She was in ecstasy. Her eyes closed and her head rolled back in pleasure. Just then she felt Taylor pull her face down and he locked onto her lips.

Taylor pressed Brooke against the wall, running his hands over her body. She was naked from the waist up but her skirt was still on. She wrapped her legs around his waist.

“I want you on the floor and I want it now,” she said more seriously than she’d ever spoken to him. Taylor brought her gently down and instead of trying to finagle her skirt off, pushed it up. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath. With expert motion, she’d whipped his belt off and unbuttoned his pants in seconds. Before he knew it he was deep inside her, thrusting slowly but intensely. He propped his body up with one arm and created enough space between their bodies so he could watch her tits shaking with each thrust. They moved in sync with their hips, looking so big and unnatural on her body. His eyes were locked on her tits and her eyes were locked on him. She was turned on knowing that he was fucking her while fantasizing about her very own tits.

“What’re you thinking about, baby,” she said

“You. Your huge fucking tits”

“Oh yeah? you like em?”

“Yeah baby they’re so fucking hot. Watching them shake every time I thrust deeper into you...”

“Would you like them more if they were bigger?”

“Tell me how big.”

“Think of me at 1800ccs. 500ccs bigger than I am. That much more of me and my tits to bounce for you and play with. And then…”

“And then?”

“That’s only the next fill. What if I add 600 the next time? That would nearly double my size. Would you like that baby? Twice the size of these tits for you to stare at, play with and fuck me while watching them bounce?”

“You’re so fucking incredible!” Taylor moaned. Watching Taylor fantasize, knowing it was about her started to push Brooke to the brink. She grabbed him by the hips and forced him deeper into her. The two were in ecstasy

Within seconds her nails were digging into his back as they both reached climax. They laid their, sweaty bodies next to each other panting.

“That was…fire,” said Taylor.

“When can I see you next?”

“Not until after my next fill up,” and Brooke bounced onto her feet and into her bedroom. Taylor heard the shower turn on. He laid there for a second wondering what he was supposed to do. He started gathering his clothes when he heard Brooke’s voice.

“What’re you doing?”

“I was gonna go. You said you didn’t want to see me until…”

“No no no. Drop your stuff and get your ass in the shower. We’re not done yet. You’re gonna fuck me again but this time, you’re doing all the talking. What do you like about my tits?” she said playfully and she wandered back into the bathroom. Taylor dropped his clothes and sprinted after her.

sylvaticus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2018, 02:52:38 am »
You continue to blow my mind. It gets better and better with each chapter. The introspection, the fascination, just awesome....

metolius

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2018, 06:02:33 pm »
Incredible. I can't wait for more.

Tags: