Author Topic: BB Gunns  (Read 140115 times)

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
Re: BB Gunns
« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2019, 10:18:02 pm »
Are her guns still loaded?  Cause all the stuff you guys keep posting is WAY out dated.  I do have to say tho, for a girl with massive fake tits, she doesn't have one scar, anywhere!  Our posters danrather and bigmac tried to tell me the doc put her implants in thru her butt, but I'm not buying it. Belly button, maybe.  The butt, I doubt it.  They're just jerks, anyway.

maynut01

• who is daaaat?
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 529
  • -Receive: 602
« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2019, 06:22:55 am »
Are her guns still loaded?  Cause all the stuff you guys keep posting is WAY out dated.  I do have to say tho, for a girl with massive fake tits, she doesn't have one scar, anywhere!  Our posters danrather and bigmac tried to tell me the doc put her implants in thru her butt, but I'm not buying it. Belly button, maybe.  The butt, I doubt it.  They're just jerks, anyway.
I have looked hi and lo for something, anything new to me. (In other words, stuff I haven't seen). I haven't.  The only diff is that clipteez has cleaned up a few of the older ones. Of course, I even have those. Happy hunting.

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2019, 03:38:03 pm »

You know, I’ve come to the conclusion you’re an idiot.  Never have I ever said her implants were put in through her butt!  If you had any real knowledge of string implants or real knowledge of xxl implants you would know that in most cases Dr Johnson pioneered a method of augmentation through the belly button. 

Big Richard clearly needs to do his home work.  Go read.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2019, 04:15:18 pm »

You know, I’ve come to the conclusion you’re an idiot.  Never have I ever said her implants were put in through her butt!  If you had any real knowledge of string implants or real knowledge of xxl implants you would know that in most cases Dr Johnson pioneered a method of augmentation through the belly button. 

Big Richard clearly needs to do his home work.  Go read.

I can't believe you fell for that!  Ironic, you use the word idiot.  Now we just need to ensnare that moron danrather.  And he's named after the biggest fake news media douche of them all.  Go figure.  Anyways, luv you guys.   And, for the record, I don't think string implants could be done thru the belly button.  Only empty saline bags could be rolled up enough to fit thru that.  Now, I have heard you and dan rather have put all kinds of large objects up your butts, so maybe that way is possible...

Kidding, just kidding!  Luv you guys. Lighten up a little 😘

triumphscrambler

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2019, 06:54:32 pm »

As i promised, here is my full collections. Some notes:
- i didn't included her straight hair era, as my collection is not as complete and organized as the cornrows hair one. If you're interested by the straight hair era of BB Gunns, tell me, i will upload them later.
- most sets seem to be there thrice, but it's actually because most costumes/settings were used in three sets (two for Bosomquest/Bosombox sets).
- if you want me to upload a full set, just quote the sample of the ones you're interested by, and i will do so :-)

Workshop_assistant, would you be able to upload these four sets? Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 06:58:20 pm by triumphscrambler »

workshop_assistant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 159
  • -Receive: 1155
« Reply #200 on: December 04, 2019, 09:55:55 pm »

- i didn't included her straight hair era, as my collection is not as complete and organized as the cornrows hair one. If you're interested by the straight hair era of BB Gunns, tell me, i will upload them later.
- most sets seem to be there thrice, but it's actually because most costumes/settings were used in three sets (two for Bosomquest/Bosombox sets).
- if you want me to upload a full set, just quote the sample of the ones you're interested by, and i will do so :-)

Workshop_assistant, would you be able to upload these four sets? Thank you.
Here they are ;-)
All hail the BB Queen!

triumphscrambler

• Thank You
« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2019, 10:20:32 pm »
Many thanks again workshop. Great stuff.

punternet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 224
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2019, 11:47:07 pm »
I'd love to see stuff from her "straight hair" shoots. I've seen very few of those pics

triumphscrambler

• Thank You
« Reply #203 on: December 05, 2019, 09:05:06 pm »
Hi,
This is one of the two blue dress sets I got.
I'll upload the second later.

Thank you for all the vids.

What the... TWO NEW BB GUNNS SETS?! On the same day?! Either i'm dreaming and i will have the most frustrating awakening ever, either there is a lesson here: never lose hope, kids :-D Thank you, Redeye98, Solanski and Gfunk50. This thread is magical :-D

[/quote]

Pardon me workshop_assistant, if you are able to and do not mind, would you be able to post these sets? As always, much appreciated.

workshop_assistant

• Thank You
« Reply #204 on: December 06, 2019, 01:05:24 pm »
Pardon me workshop_assistant, if you are able to and do not mind, would you be able to post these sets? As always, much appreciated.
Here is the motherload :-) The pics of this goddess are far too rare not to share them!

Part 1/2
Quote from: punternet
I'd love to see stuff from her "straight hair" shoots. I've seen very few of those pics
My collection is far less organised for her "straight hair era"... Do you know which shoots you're looking for?

workshop_assistant

• Thank You
« Reply #205 on: December 06, 2019, 01:05:50 pm »

Part 2/2

lisalipgloss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 550
  • Raging Belle
« Reply #206 on: December 06, 2019, 03:25:35 pm »

I posted a few on p12 and here's a few more:

Curves are what the universe was built on.

triumphscrambler

• Thank You
« Reply #207 on: December 06, 2019, 06:15:02 pm »
Thank you workshop_assistant, probably my favorite fake boob model but her stuff is definitely too rare.

gfunk50

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 285
  • -Receive: 534
« Reply #208 on: December 06, 2019, 06:58:19 pm »
I'm really loving the renewed interest in this thread. B.B. Gunns for the win!!!  ;D ;D ;D

triumphscrambler

• Thank You
« Reply #209 on: March 25, 2020, 07:36:05 pm »

Workshop are you able to post these set? Also if you or anyone knows or has the straight hair era sets posted below (or similar sets)? Thanks again.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/df/69/1cdf69cbf47e6ead25600d5d000155ff.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/82/97/888297d4762b889032db73c4c07758f7.jpg
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 09:53:22 pm by triumphscrambler »

Tags: 6000cc