Author Topic: The Breast Expansion Archive (BEA)  (Read 59314 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
The Breast Expansion Archive (BEA)
« on: March 30, 2012, 11:48:49 am »
Okay, I've been a life-long member at the BEA, and just got banned yesterday for keeping myself to the rules.

Their rules are as inconsistent as hell, but they always refer to "keep to the rules".

Here's what happened:
Someone asked for some content on Amy Anderssen. I replied
Quote from: Indy
"she's a starmember at the TPB forum, there's some content about her on there. Unfortunately, the mods don't allow me to link there anymore, so just google "TPB + the girls' name" and you'll get there.

That got removed with the content:
Quote from: GonZo
"User is providing instructions that lead to a fund-raising site and not allowed by the forum rules"
.... I mean, wtf?

So I replied with:
Quote from: Indy
* There's nothing in your rules that say anything about linking to fund raising sites
* So I can't link to wikipedia either? They're also a fund raising website
* So, you'd rather have me upload illegal content on to your server, because that's allowed by your rules, but linking to legal content isn't?
Just grow up and behave like adults please

And then I got even more pissed, and uploaded Amy Anderssen's verification picture, with our forum logo's embedded on to their server.
Their forum rules state: You're not allowed to remove copyright signs. So I am allowed to leave them on there. So, I uploaded content owned by TPB on to their server. I hold the right to do that, so it's fully legal, even conform to their rules.

And then I got banned.....

They deleted the whole thread with 80 replies as well. And here's the worst thing: I got banned without a reason, no message, no email.
They have a thread that lists the people that are banned and why they are. But they didn't dare to put my name on there. They cover it up because they can't admit that they're wrong.

So, if you want to help to piss them off... put some links to our forum where they can find the content. I'm furious with them, they play dirty, so will I.

I take comfort that they're dying. They used to be the biggest, but we've taken their place, they just don't realise it yet. But let the numbers speak for themselves
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

bbf3

Re: The Breast Expansion Archive (BEA)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 06:47:17 pm »

And then I got banned.....

be happy for that.
BEA is a waste of time, a place where boring people post boring topics or yesterday's news and were
stubborn "mods" terrorize the users.
to put it short: BEA is useless.
be happy you are banned from that waste of time and bandwidth

Raptilian

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 02:21:14 pm »
I've had a similar problem with another public big boobs forum.
I think that the big two big boobs forums just don't like a good competition. I'm not gonna mention the other one because I think that everybody knows.
It's obvious that TPB gets members from BEA here and they may not visit BEA anymore. This is a great place and in my opinion BEA is lame as fuck.

Of course they can't ban you if you contribute and post a link to this place once in a while BUT they just got lucky and found out about this place asking for donations.

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2012, 06:31:23 pm »
LOL - fuck 'em.  This site is WAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better.

FUCK the B.E. Archive and PALOMINE in particular.

Darkstorm

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 01:36:57 am »
"30mar12 - user Independence has been temporarily banned for posting links and directions to a prohibited site in spite of several requests and warnings not to do it."

Comrade Claus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 259
  • Archangel of Beza-Dan
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 04:18:56 am »
'temporailly' hmmm.

you know...

it'd be nice if some of those 'exclusive' pics over there decided to... 'defect' over here.

tons of keisha evans pics, pbd pics, chelsea charms pics. etc.

their site hates wii's browser anyway.

i'm reminded of my permaban at sdn.

the mods twisted the meaning of my post & b& me while i was away for a few days.

unlike bea though, they're to big to fail.

at least i recruited several to my side.

plus destructionatorxiii is a total badass.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:24:37 am by Comrade Claus »
"Disappear unto nothingness"- Cruxis Gatekeeper.

my art is here: http://capnjonas.deviantart.com

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 12:03:47 pm »
Funny, my bans weren't listed on their ban list either because they were for equally bullshit reasons.

It's a crappy, hopelessly outdated forum that has a 1990ies feel to it (cause that's the last time it got updated). They don't even do backups. Next time someone hacks that forum the attachments of years of user generated content will be gone again.

I'm always glad when I can refer BEA members to TPB.

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 04:02:10 pm »
I've been a user at BEA for years - not the highest contributor but there none the less!  I've avoided any conflict with the mods but I must say that since I recently discovered TPB I hardly visit the BEA.  I am and have always been a huge implant guy, previous Boob Cruiser and lucky hubby of former Score model Morgan Leigh.

This forum appears to be way more active, far less restrictive and populated by a broader base of users.

Well done guys - you won me over.  Keep up the good work.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 05:01:21 pm »
That's great to hear, you're one lucky uy man, Morgan is absolutely amazing.
It's interesting to discover that more and more big breast queens are somehow related to the forum as well. Many girls don't post here, but they're aware of what's going on. Incredible.
Though it'd be awesome if more girls come posting here. Although I realise that they will get a lot of unwanted attention.

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Given: 197
  • -Receive: 657
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 05:56:55 pm »
I used to visit BEA often.

But I have not done so in a long, long time.

If your opinion on a topic doesn't "Square" with specific persons over there at BEA, you are roundly and soundly castigated, insulted, and basically have to endure "hit and run" commentaries in posting threads.  Things that on TPB is not tolerated.

TPB encourages dialogue.  BEA encourages boorishness....

Oneof my bigger contributions over there was that I had posted a whole set of pictures that I had of Natalie, the Israeli big-boob performer, but since the BEA was hacked subsequently, all that stuff is now gone...and the HD of mine that had that stuff on is no longer extant.

Many of the posters on BEA cannot even disagree without becoming disagreeable with each other.... WTF is up with that.

So BEA will (eventually) pass into history.

I will not shed one tear for them.

double

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2012, 09:45:16 pm »
There's a 'relationship' between the mods and that self-important blowhard DJFPC.  The thing-is, this ass-hat rarely misses an opportunity to trash women with implants, which is obviously a look that he doesn't like.  He has a website that 'only' posts naturals, yet he conveniently looks the other way when it's been proven that women like his beloved Denise Milani have implants.
I actually got suspended for stating a rather factual opinion about girls with naturals, right after he'd finished slamming a chick with implants.

FUCK the B.E.Archive, FUCK Palomine, and FUCK DJFPC and his parade of ugly fatties.

bimboizer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 07:54:40 am »
I was never a member but used to browse it all the time.  Eventually I totally lost interest because I just wasn't into the style of women that were posted there.  I've enjoyed this site so much more.  More inviting, and in my opinion, better postings.

Keep up the good work guys!

Plastic makes perfect

<--That's my wife KittyLuscious

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 12:06:00 am »
Yesterday, I got an email from some group who claimed they made a "new" BEA.
A very tiny forum, nothing interesting.

But what really surprised me is that: THEY got my email address that's registered to the BEA.
And there was a huge CC list with all BEA members.

Where the HELL did they get that from? My email address is invisible!
Did they leak it out (un)intentionally? I greatly fear for my account security over there.

If you guys had an email like that too, please, let them know that their security is flawed on the thread I made out there: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9987444.new.html#new

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 04:35:24 am »
Received nothing.

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 06:49:03 pm »
Indy you could use it and mail our forum address to BEA members. ;)

double

• Thank You
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 07:11:09 pm »
They emailed me too.  Surprised.  Shit-hole BEA was hacked.

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2133
  • -Receive: 366
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 03:02:09 pm »
I have been a member of BEA for as long as that site has been in existance (mid 90's). They have gone through a lot over the years, which has resulted in the kinds of rules they have now. Their prime concern is avoidance of litigation and continuation of their forum.

Yes, I guess you can say that it makes the site rather uninteresting in some aspects, and I certainly take extreme care when posting there to make sure I don't break any of their rules. I in fact got a two-week ban about 10 years ago for an infringement of posting a Scoreland photo. Despite these shortcomings, overall I have no issue with how they run their site. It is their perogative to do so. There's no point in being angry or judgemental, just go with the flow.

I am still a member and visit regularly (about once a week). They are still a good site for news on new models, events. And there is plenty of nice stuff on their morph request section.

My 2 cents,
DA

bbf3

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 06:57:43 pm »
.... It is their perogative to do so. There's no point in being angry or judgemental, just go with the flow.

Yes it is their prerogative to do so.
An it is users prerogative to stay away from a forum run by mega morons and ultra assholes with mods that obviously have fun to terrorize users. and especially if the the topics in such a forum are lame, boring or plain awkward, the best option is to stay away.
thanks goodness there are better forums. no one need the BEA (unless one goes or naturals and loves boredom).

double

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 09:33:29 pm »
GonZo = self-important, self-righteous, douchebag.  Would cherish the opportunity to meet him IRL and spit down on his ugly face.

huntelaar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 12:18:44 am »
They are intimidated by litigation because they don't know anything about law I think. I've been around the net a bit and it's interesting that BEArchive is absolutely shitstained terrified of being sued even though nobody else that runs a forum really seems to be. I've been on popular band message boards where they leak the upcoming album and it's not like the artists or the labels don't know about the site in the first place (often the band members will namecheck the site in question as being a shithole) so I just figure, if the band can't sue the website for a user leaking the album what the fuck is BEArchive doing

huntelaar

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2012, 12:28:22 am »
although i'm forgetting they inexplicably have a pay site as well so that may be a reason to be cautious, but considering how most of their content is photoshopped manupulations of copyrighted images it's fairly ironic

and the moderators are assclowns, either way.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2012, 10:14:14 am »
They don't know the law, I've read a fair bit about the international copyright law, so I challenged them about it.
They don't even want to listen, they just ignore you and tell you to stick to their rules.
Sticking to their rules still allows you to post illegal stuff and things they don't want, and you'd still get banned.
It's impossible to know what's good and what's bad out there.

As for their litigation concern... they do have some points. We solve them differently, but they do have some valid concerns:
- If you try to set up something together with other companies, it's very hard if your site contains illegal material. (That's why we only host legal material, all illegal content is hosted elsewhere and not posted by us, but posted through the community).
- Google Page Rank is also a valid point of concern. Google ranks your page lower if your site refers to low ranking websites, like imagebam, imagevenue and so on. And since not too long ago, Google also ranks your page lower if they get illegal content complaints.

punternet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 223
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2012, 03:04:19 pm »
Like BigMac (a man with whom I've shared a hot tub lol), I have been a long time BEA member, but seldom post there any more. Whilst I do sympathise with those who have been banned without explanation, I mainly frequent TPB for the simple reason that it's about fake tits. Similarly, I used to buy Score magazine but that became all about naturals (and went hardcore too, which I didn't appreciate), so I stopped.

I don't really understand the unbridled hatred and name-calling that people have directed towards the BEA. In the end, living well is the best revenge. Vote with your feet. If the BEA is really that bad, it will wither and die from lack of users.

I am so glad that TPB exists as a positive forum for fake boob lovers. Long may it go from strength to strength.

huntelaar

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2012, 06:13:56 pm »
i like this site a lot too, but i do get tired of users telling everyone they think so and so is ugly or unsatisfactory, and then someone takes it personal and starts a war, but c'est la vie

or when the same guy(s) are like "omgzz y no noodz 4 jordan???" over and over again, i mean i would ban them for that but i'm kind of a jerk *doffs hat*

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2012, 07:39:18 pm »
Thank you, OP.  This thread is the funniest shit I've read in a minute.  So happy there are like-minded people here.  For years, I've had my posts questioned, criticized, needlessly modified, and/or deleted.  I too, have been banned (under a different handle), I too have locked horns with Palomine.  I feel everyone's pain and I'm happy we can vent it here.  My God, even their "regulars" parade around with that same smug, shit-eating attitude, not even paying attention to the original post, just leaving a shitty remark and bailing as more cronies jump on the bandwagon of making you feel like a fucking idiot.  I can breathe now.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 01:50:18 am »
@Elic: the problem there is: everyone who actually has a critical opinion will get stomped on. I've seen it quite often. A few times I stepped in and defend the critical response and got banned in return. There's no way someone can defend you.

I do have to say, as an admin here, I also see certain discussions going on that may be very critical or ethically wrong, and I'd want to moderate it, but if no-one gets insulted and our rules are obeyed (no spamming, keeping on-topic, that sort of things) then we will keep the discussion going.

Freedom of speech is one of the greatest goods one can have and it should be defended and fought for.

bbf3

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2012, 08:24:01 am »
Freedom of speech is one of the greatest goods one can have and it should be defended and fought for.

yes, YES!!!
needless 2 say more

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 01:29:53 am »
The drama continues!

As you may well know, our starmember Jojjo agreed to have her pictures only here in the exclusive member section. She's a private person and does no longer want to have her pictures spread around on the internet. The last few hours I spent some time helping her to send takedown notices to other picture hosts to have her content removed.

The BEA also has a few pictures of her on there, so I already made a post there, asking people to no longer post her pictures on there because this is her wish and a proper takedown notice will be sent to the site owner.
My post immediately got removed by Palo, and he sent me the reason by mail. Let me sum it all up:

First of all, he claimed that her pictures are all professional.
Quote from: palomine
she is clearly a professional model who's worked for a number of adult content providers including Score.
She NEVER worked with score, he's making assumptions again.

Still, he has a valid point: the pictures were made professionally, which means that the photographer has copyrights to those pictures as well. It's a shared right in that case.
However, Palomine said that only the photographer has the rights to the picture, not herself, which is not true. The person in the picture will always keep portrait rights.
It doesn't matter in this case, because the photographer is with her and would have wanted those pictures to be removed anyway.

But here comes the fun part, let me quote him:
Quote from: palomine
Furthermore, the BEA Owner takes a very dim view of users who, though possibly well intentioned, bring unwanted legal attention of ANY kind to this website. Your post was removed because it veers into the area of speculating on the legal ramifications...  And should it come to our attention that you are responsible for creating legal trouble for the Owner, there will be unavoidable consequences for all involved.
So they don't want to bring unwanted legal attention of ANY kind? Sorry, but you shouldn't have started such a website in the first place. And here's the deal, I was sending them a friendly request, if they'd take it as they should, there would not even be any unwanted attention. Now we have to go all the way through to send a takedown notice... That's the opposite effect!
And the post was removed because it veers to speculation? To Veer + speculation... that's not any evidence that it would at all!
Those guys are just really pissing their pants if for some reason the BEA may get some legal attention... Seriously, we get that all the time.
Maybe because they actually allow people to post illegal pictures. While on our forum, only legal pictures are allowed to be posted...

But wait, there's more!

As a footnote, he posted this:
Quote from: Palomine
Please do NOT make posts about the Rules, or do ANYTHING to attract attention to our community, OR make sweeping (and seemingly ill-informed) statements about the ownership of ANY content...
Really? I can't say anything about the rules? Or do anything to attract attention to the commuinity? Sounds an awful lot like the east German Stasi.
Seriously, if someone here challenges our rules, I'd be happy to defend them in public, they'd rather remove it hide it.

After that, Jojjo, Boobring and me met in the BEA chat to see if Palo was there to help us, we didn't get much out of him, he basically ignored me because I have a reputation to stir up things.

After that, I got another message which was actually a threat:
I don't mean to sound like a heavy, but you've got a pretty long history of problematic posts already and we're only permitted a certain amount of leeway before having to act.
Ofcourse I have a pretty long history, and to be honest, I love stirring things up out there, but that doesn't mean that they should immediately ignore whatever I say, because in this case I was right....

And well, another threat to ban me, yay! All because I wanted to help someone out.

...... I hate that place .....

FroFire

• Thank You
  • -Given: 112
  • -Receive: 76
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 01:57:01 am »
Indy, the solution is simple.  The BEA has a list of models who should not be posted.  Instead of going on about this, just have her send a note to Palo and others that she doesn't want to be posted on the BEA, just like Subgirlie, Danielle Houghton, etc.

I am not trying to be a jerk but the drama is only continuing because you're trying to continue it here.  The solution is just adding her to the BEA's Do Not Post list.  No legal threats, none of that.  It's a very simple solution.  But the hitch is. SHE has to do it.  Not you.  Because the BEA doesn't know who YOU are, and as you said, you have a rep for stirring shit up.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 02:21:37 am »
You're right, and she did, so it's all resolved now.
Still I don't like their attitude towards their members this way, even though I can be annoying :D

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 02:52:40 pm »
Oh, and I got banned today, without any advanced notice or reason.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 03:19:44 pm »
So, I created a new account on a different IP.... ;)
Found out why they banned me:
14jan13 - user Independence, perm banned for uninvited, unwelcome, and potentially damaging interference with BEArchive business and his cumulative history of serious rule violations.

They keep making a fool out of themselves! "potentially damaging interference"... Ah yes, that's like locking someone up for murder because he could "potentially" have done it.
And my cumulative history of serious rule violations? Seriously? I've yet to see them prove that I broke even one of their rules... It's not my fault their rule policy is full of loopholes.

elic

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 03:55:30 pm »
If you stick to your guns on just about anything over there, you're gonna get banned.  Shit, after Vixen was proven a fraud I should get an apology from those assholes, like the Catholic church and Galileo.  I was threatened banishment over a question I asked, and I stuck with it even though Pal was looming over me like the Galactic Empire.
"How come Vixen is parading around with all the other big bust stars at the expos when she has no material to promote?"
"HOW DARE YOU!  YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!  IT'S POSTS LIKE THESE THAT DRIVE MODELS AWAY FROM THE SITE!"
"Uh, what?  There are open discussions about prostitution on this site, and you think my curiosity over a lack of exposure poses a threat to model participation?"
"BANNED."
Getting banned from the BEA is like a DUI; everybody gets one at one time or another. 

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 04:25:14 pm »
True that!

Here's another fun fact. As I said, they banned me because I was promoting TPB, a "pirate/illegal" site in their opinion.
Now look at what happened today!
A user called Plankton (Hi Plankton, if you read this, thanks for posting that!), he posted an ID match for a girl that's unknown to the BEA (much like we have the Identify her threads here).

Then he linked to her page on TPB.
The mod edited that post saying:
kudos on the ID Plankton and an extra tip of the hat for including that link! Smiley -Palomine

So.... who's the hypocrite now? :D

double

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 02:25:31 am »
Mods there are the biggest bunch of self-important needledick wankers that I've ever had the misfortunate to come across online.

SO GRATEFUL for TPB...

... so I don't have to go to that annoying shit-bucket with it's parade of natural fatties.

Oh - and DJFPC - keep crossing your fingers about the chicks that you post with implants as you say that they are natural.

Pidget

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 05:19:51 am »
So I hate to say it, but tonight I signed up for the BE Story Club. When I signed into my account I had no download credit. I've emailed their support, but it sounds like the same people running the forum no longer run the Story Club. Does anyone know anything about this?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2013, 03:10:03 pm »
So I hate to say it, but tonight I signed up for the BE Story Club. When I signed into my account I had no download credit. I've emailed their support, but it sounds like the same people running the forum no longer run the Story Club. Does anyone know anything about this?
I'll ask my GF, she's got an account there, see if she knows anything, I'll let you know when she gets home.

Pidget

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2013, 12:34:53 am »
I'll ask my GF, she's got an account there, see if she knows anything, I'll let you know when she gets home.

I received an email today that it should be sorted out, and in fact it looks like everything is in order now. A 2 day wait (for me, at least, someone on the forums had the same problem for who knows how long) is a bit much though.

vash831

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2013, 03:01:56 am »

your girlfriend has a bea account?!?!?!?!

.......I'm so jealous :(

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2013, 02:56:56 pm »
I had two of my accounts banned over there, I think for violating the silly 1-1-1-1 rule and once for posting pictures of Wendy4 (before she started modeling officially and was on the ban list).

It's a pretty silly site and has become all but irrelevant these days.

As TPB has taken away all of their fake boob aficionado traffic, so will some other site take away the fans of real boobs. That's the nature of the internet. They dropped the ball years ago with their excessive user regulation and lack of competent forum management.

MidnightBoobies

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 06:21:08 pm »
That site is a joke now, that's why i started an account here. I tried to be part of the community and basically felt like a third world country trying to get in nice with them. Bending the rules for themselves and then sticking it to you for trying to follow the crazy rules they put on that forum is a joke. no wonder they got hacked a couple of years back.

I deleted that forum from my bookmarks at this point. How can they be a forum for a community when they can't communicate with themselves?

bbf3

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 08:55:36 pm »
How can they be a forum for a community when they can't communicate with themselves?

Oh, one can communicate there, as long as one shows no trace of criticism, and as long s one is willingly obeying very stupid rules.
what leads to the fact that the only communication that happens is claquerism and superficial sweet-talk/small talk.
i do not need that, and i do not need some morons (and the BEA admins are super morons) who tell me what is ok
and what not.

here i see similar tendencies, but it still is far away from the BEA level of stupidity (thanks goodness!).

BoobRepli

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 220
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 09:10:37 pm »
Do not get me started, they just banned me for 4 picture postings that where apparently copyright protected.  Without notice... only way to respond was.. you know the history.

Milom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2013, 06:00:25 am »
I've edited this down from a crazed conspiracy theory/rant, but the gist of it was this:  I think Palomine is actually "The Owner" he's always referring to.  There is no "Owner" besides Palomine.  He's been pretending to be a simple moderator for a decade.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:27:41 am by Milom »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2014, 01:31:27 am »
I decided to get back to the site today to see how they're doing. I'm still banned, but hey... you know me.

Turns out, they actually have a rule added for us, a a bunch of months ago:
"Do not promote or link to forums or sites directly competitive with the BEA Forum."

Hehe, little kids over there, I guess we all know who they're talking about.
In any case, we "could" extend the same courtesy towards them, but... who'd want to link to them anyway?

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2014, 04:04:52 am »
Rarely go there now!  Personally I never had a run in with them but they seem to be a site of the past!

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2014, 12:40:02 pm »
Haven't been there in ages. Is that forum even still alive?

PinkMink

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2014, 09:43:51 am »
Haven't visited them in ages...at least since before my boob job! Once I found TPB there was no reason to even bother with them.

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2123
  • -Receive: 6267
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2014, 08:46:10 pm »
Haven't visited them in ages...at least since before my boob job! Once I found TPB there was no reason to even bother with them.

I'm still a member. They seem to favour the bigger in every place girl. Not the asthetic I enjoy. Altho I appreciate all my friends and fans.
This site owns my heart. Met in person many great friends.
Xo
Star

jackbobson

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 222
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2016, 09:59:43 pm »
I was banned for pointing out that someones "friend" was actually a famous model. I used to love the BEA... in the 90s

powaqqatsi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 189
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2019, 05:57:51 pm »
I was permanently banned without warning or reason around the beginning of the year.  Two emails asking for an explanation have gone unanswered.  In the most recent email asking for an explanation I let the webmaster know that I would post this here if not given a reason for the ban.

kaban101

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2020, 02:34:24 pm »
Has anyone been on the BEA Form last few days, looks like their server is shutdown??

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2020, 02:57:18 pm »
Can't say for sure, because I'm technically banned, but as far as I can tell, their sign-in server isn't responding either.
Maybe some maintenance?

kaban101

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2020, 03:23:10 pm »
Can't say for sure, because I'm technically banned, but as far as I can tell, their sign-in server isn't responding either.
Maybe some maintenance?

I attempted BEA login by two different laptops, web browsers, as well my iphone but got "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" message, so it must be them. Just checking , thanks for replying.

elic

• Thank You
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2020, 06:40:12 pm »
I tried today.  Page wouldn't load.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer site.

kaban101

• Thank You
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2020, 05:52:24 pm »
I tried today.  Page wouldn't load.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer site.

I spoke with another BEA member two days, the BEA Forum Discussion site is having tech. problems. I'm not sure what the Site Admin. is doing about it? I'm sure he/she knows about it, It's been extremely slow to the point of frustration and not being usable. 

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 526
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2020, 06:01:44 pm »
Page wouldn't load.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer site.

Jepp.  No loss if this site should be gone forever.
Fight war criminal Putin and his depraved henchmen.

Where morons set the rules, there go mainly fools.

By the way: the forum title is 'the perfect boobs' and not 'the most bloated and most botched boobs, lips and asses'. Just saying ...

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2020, 07:50:01 pm »
I spoke with another BEA member two days, the BEA Forum Discussion site is having tech. problems. I'm not sure what the Site Admin. is doing about it? I'm sure he/she knows about it, It's been extremely slow to the point of frustration and not being usable. 

It happened before, they were down for 4 months. Something about a database rewrite, to make it compatible with a new system if memory serves me right. It happened about.... 13 years ago. The day ThePerfectBoobs.net was created, because we were fed up with it.

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 526
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2020, 09:50:09 pm »
It happened before, they were down for 4 months. Something about a database rewrite, to make it compatible with a new system if memory serves me right.

In case that is true their admins must be complete morons and higly incompetent.
oh wait,  we talk about BEA, where morons meet and super morons are the oppressors 'moderators'.
es, maybe some day will be online again, abut only morons do care.
all people that are no morons have been banned from BEA a long time ago.
Fight war criminal Putin and his depraved henchmen.

Where morons set the rules, there go mainly fools.

By the way: the forum title is 'the perfect boobs' and not 'the most bloated and most botched boobs, lips and asses'. Just saying ...

Tags: