Author Topic: Arm Candy  (Read 4606 times)

MormonHammer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 120
Arm Candy
« on: November 06, 2017, 07:18:24 am »
I saw this on Deviant Art and was inspired to write a short story.

https://abimboleb.deviantart.com/art/Arm-Candy-711078114

Enjoy.

BEFORE

“Welcome to my office. It’s nice to meet you, you must be Cindy.”

“Yes, wow! This place is amazing. And let me just say, you’re artwork is impeccable. Are those real?”

Andrew glanced at the candidate’s resume and replied “You’re the Art History major, you tell me.”

“Well this one looks like early 20th century, cubist. I want to say Picasso, but do you really have an authentic Picasso?”

“My dear, I have two original Picasso’s.”

“It’s just wow… and you don’t look like the art collecting type.”

“And you don’t look like you belong in a cubicle taking customer support calls from nonagenarians who can’t use a fucking computer.”

“Oh yeah?” Cindy smiled graciously.

“No, you’re way too pretty for that. We like to do things a little bit differently around here. How would you like a drink?”

“Oh my god, really?”

“Yeah, I only drink blue label. How about a vodka tonic for you?”

“That sounds amazing. Like thank you.”

———————————————————————————————————

AFTER

Candy loved her new job as a hostess for a night club in the city. High Society was the name of the club and you had to be a member just to get in the door. The club was located on the 69th story, the top level of a tower in the downtown area. The view of the cityscape from the main bar was as impressive as the dimly lit, modern decor. But the best view in the place was of the staff.

The thing Candy liked most about her job is how laid back it was. She was so glad not to be working in a cubicle at a call center anymore. Landing this job had been a dream come true. Candy knew she was too hot to work in some shitty call center her whole life. She knew that this is the job that she deserves.

Candy showed up at the club an hour before it opened to get ready with the other girls in the makeup room and have a few drinks. It was super chill that their boss let them drink on the job. In fact, it was encouraged. The only thing better than the free alcohol and amazing salary was the free plastic surgery. Candy never thought she’d be the type of girl to get a boob job, botox, lip injections, and ass implants, but she felt like a new person since she started working at High Society and she wanted her appearance to reflect that. Besides, all the other girls had big fake tits and DSLs, and Candy wanted to fit in. Also, men seemed to love the new Candy and she loved that she could please them.

The hostesses were technically models, that way the club’s owner, Andrew, could legally hire only young women that were very attractive. Andrew’s background was in BioTech developing estrogen-based painkillers and experimental birth control techniques. He was fired for multiple ethical violations and insider trading allegations and only avoided prison because of some kickass lawyers. On his way out the door, Andrew sold his shares for $150 million. Most of the inventory of his experimental drugs went missing.

Andrew put his eye to the retinal scanner and waited for the door to his office to open. Inside were stacks of cash, three original Van Gogh’s, two original Picasso’s, and his collection of American Civil War era firearms. Walking over to his bookshelf, Andrew pulled out his copy of “On the Origin of Species” and pushed a button inside the hollowed out book. The book case swung open and the club owner smiled to himself.

Grabbing a bottle of Grey Goose from his personal bar, he opened a safe inside of the secret room and removed a vial. Carefully measuring out 3 ml of solution, Andrew mixed the small amount of highly potent substance into the vodka. Giving it a quick swirl to mix everything together.

“Your eyebrows are on point.” One of the other girls named Sparkles said to Candy.

“Thanks, you sexy bitch.” Candy playfully slapped the girls absurdly oversized ass cheek.

“Like shut up! Your new butt is even bigger than mine.” Sparkles responded with a harder slap, that sent Candy’s fat bubble butt into a jiggling fit.

“Like OMG, you’re such a biotch!” Candy joked and twerked her butt agreeably. Both of the girls laughed and went back to doing their makeup.

Candy adjusted her heavy breast implants in her top. They were so heavy now that her back hurt a lot and she had to do exercises to support their weight all day. But sometimes beauty requires a little discomfort. She told herself this often. “I think the top is still a little loose.” Candy frowned at her 5000cc implants “Hey Sparkles, can you help me with this, my boob is so big now that it’s hard to find the fill port.” Candy unleashed her monster tits from her shirt and rested the fat flesh bags on the counter. Opening a drawer, Candy grabbed a few syringes and handed them to Sparkles.

“Sure, then maybe you can do me next.” Sparkles smiled and prepared to add a few hundred more CCs to Candy’s chest. “You know, I think you’re his favorite. He might pick you tonight.”

“OMG! You think so? He said my boobs were too small for him.” Candy winced as the needle entered her breast and sighed at the wonderful feeling of her tit filling with cool fluid. “Ugh! Soo good.”

“Now you have the biggest boobies in the club, and the hottest DSLs.”

Just then all the girls in the room shrieked in delight as Andrew entered the room with a bottle of Vodka. “Who needs more vodka, ladies?”

“Me me me me!” They all cheered and fought over the bottle.

“Settle down ladies, the club opens in 40 minutes. Remember that blow jobs are half price until midnight. And try not to get too shit faced tonight, I’m looking at you, Lolly.” He pointed at a blushing bimbo who was currently pouring straight vodka into a pint glass.

Andrew walked down the line, inspecting his harem. Putting his hand on each of the girls huge fake ass cheeks and giving them a shake. “Mmmm.” He groaned approvingly. Candy was at the end of the line and when Andrew got to her, she beamed at him with all the affection she could muster, which was tremendous. “Wow, Candy. You really have come a long way this last month. I remember just 3 weeks ago when your tits were totally fucking useless.” Andrew looked down and saw the syringe sticking from Candy’s bloated breast implant. “Let me help you with that.”

Candy eagerly turned towards her boss and presented her massively distended breasts, the compliments about her tits had made her nipples hard. “Thank you, you’re so nice.”

Andrew grabbed another syringe, running his hands along the warm underside of Candy’s tits, he found the other fill port and stabbed the needle in. One hand depressing the syringe, the other feeling the gigantic boob expand. “Ha. If there is one thing I am definitely not, it is nice.” He removed the syringe and ran a finger over the point of penetration. “Looks good!” He said, slapping the side of her enormous boob with an open palm enough to make Candy cry out.

“Eeek! Thank you, boss.”

“Tonight you call me master. Now load those tits back into that top, you’re my slave secretary for the night.”

“LIKE OMG! Thank you soo much! I’ll do anything and soo good for you.”

A plastic bimbo on his arm, Andrew leaned in to the retinal scanner and waited for the door to open.

“Like amazing! I love your office.” Candy said to her master.

“You don’t remember the last time you were here? For your interview last month.”

“No totes, not. Candy is so silly. Hehe.” Candy giggled.

“Excellent. Just what I like to hear. Forget all about Cindy, you’re name is Candy now because you are my Arm Candy, you know that?”

Candy blushed and stuck out her chest, coyly pouting her lips. Andrew let go of her arm and stood against his desk. “Now show me what you’ve learned.” He gestured to his groin.

“Do you want to use my face first? My deepthroat is like totes on point lately. Like lots of practice! Hehe.” Candy knelt down in front of her master, unzipped his pants, and eagerly removed his erection.

“Get those fucking whore lips to the base of my shaft. FUCK YES!” Andrew moaned as the Candy’s fat lips engulfed his large shaft and his member entered Candy’s wet and warm face-hole.

“Ach mmpph” Candy choked slightly and expertly suppressed her gag reflex so the shaft could slide down her throat. Her lips squished up against her man’s pelvis. She hooked her arms around his waist and gripped the back of her man’s thighs, forcing herself down as far as she could go. When she was there, she carefully worked her tongue around the underside of his shaft and with a bit of effort, executed a move she had been practicing and licked his balls with the cock still down her throat.

“Yes! Good girl!” Andrew encouraged her, putting his hands on the back of Candy’s head.

Candy was ecstatic from the compliment. She had been practicing really hard to suppress her gag reflex. An hour of dildo training a day and around 10 blow jobs a day and she was feeling like a fellatio pro. Candy then took one hand and  began massaging his balls before popping them both in her mouth. Her throat full of cock and her mouth packed with balls, she licked and sucked as hard as she could. After a few minutes, she spat the whole thing out and looked up to her master for approval.

“Good girl, now back to work.” Using both of his powerful arms, Andrew pumped Candy’s head up and down his shaft, focusing only on his pleasure and recklessly shaking the whore’s head around his dick like a cheap masturbation toy. Saliva and precum dribbled from her bloated lips and some of it splattered on her abundant cleavage.

Andrew took a few more quick hard pumps and slammed his dick down her throat, wedging it firmly in her head. “Tits out!” He demanded, letting go of his whore so she could have a moment to catch her breathe and remove her bowling ball sized chest balloons.

Stumbling to her feet on her tall heels and jiggling with her hefty implants, Candy found her balance. She started to remove her tight booty shorts which were completely inadequate at containing her huge fake ass. “No, keep those on, they hold your ass implants up really well. I like all the ass cleavage. Just the tits for now.” Andrew took a seat at his desk and stroked his shaft while he watched his personal prostitute unload her enormous tits.

When she was topless, she gave her big boobies a shake and the fat mounds slapped around her upper body with audible clapping noises as the two melons smacked off one another. “Hehehe! Boobies!” Candy giggled and turned around to show off her twerking abilities. “Ass ass ass.” She chanted “Ass so fat! Ass so fat!”

“Time to put those huge boobs to some good use. Let’s see how that cleavage feels around my cock.”

Candy strutted over to her master, knelt down in front of him with a look of pure lust. Hands on the underside of her freakish breasts, she hoisted the heavy bags of plastic and flesh up and onto her master’s lap. The large shaft fit perfectly in the warm valley of cleavage and head protruded slightly out the top. “Yay! You’re so big! I can suck it between my boobies!” Candy face-planted her inflated lips between her immense, protruding breasts, savoring the feeling of satisfying her man.

“Fuck those tits and that stupid face!” Andrew bellowed, reaching out to grab the gigantic boob bags bouncing on his dick, he guided the heavy flesh pillows up and down. Candy helped by squeezing her tits together as best she could and cramming her pouty lips into her cleavage, her boss’s penis reentering her face at the apex of each thrust.

“I’m gonna fuckin’ jizz all over you!” He announced, increasing his pace as Candy struggled to keep her boobs wrapped around the member and face wedged in her cleavage. “Fuck yeah!” He cried as semen exploded into the warm valley of cleavage.

Candy tried to slurp up all the jizz she could from between her jugs with little success. Her tits and face were drenched in sticky fluid. “OMG like so yummy! Thanks! She ran one of her dainty, well manicured hands through her cleavage, and around Andrew’s shaft, scooping out a glob of semen that she eagerly licked from her fingers. “Yummy yummy yummy in my tummy!”

Andrew wiped some sweat from his brow and pushed his bimbo from his lap. Without another word he left to clean up in his private bathroom. When he came out, he admired his new acquisition, still kneeling in front of his chair licking semen off her boobs. “Clean that shit up. You can use my bathroom, then I’m gonna try out that pussy.”

“Yes master. Like, thank you.” Candy replied obediently.

Tags: