Author Topic: SexyCyborg / Naomi Wu  (Read 645219 times)

Yams

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 39
  • The bigger, the better! The tighter the sweater!
Re: SexyCyborg @ reddit
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 12:43:06 pm »
您好!我爱中国的女人!
我住在日本但是我是美国人; 在1998年我旅行了在深圳. 我6年学了中国话 :)

[modded]
I'm sure you're well aware of our forum policy Yams... English please.

[translated]
Hello! I love Chinese woman!
I live in Japan, but I'm an American; In 1998 I traveled for six years I learned Chinese words in Shenzhen
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:08:43 pm by KwukDuck »

katamari2

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3505
  • -Receive: 1740
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 04:35:49 pm »
Jealous people say mean things, and being in the internet makes them more belligerent than being drunk. You look beautiful, Ms. Cyborg. People will appreciate you here without a doubt.

UnnyUnknown

• Thank You
  • -Given: 158
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 05:28:17 pm »
Holy mother of god!!!

Would love to see a video of you walking as your unchained breasts bounce.
You are amazing!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:46:35 pm by boobring »

bishopgee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1037
  • -Receive: 628
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 06:12:23 pm »
omg im in love. SexyCyborg welcome <3

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 06:19:33 pm »
Awesome to see you posting here SexyCyborg! 8) Welcome and thanks for sharing your story, can't find the right words to describe how gorgeous you are! You'll soon see there's very little to no trolling or general online stupidity here, we're a true fake boob aficionado community for both ladies and gentlemen and everyone inbetween.

I'm sure you've done your research well, but haven't we had many Australian girls, for example, visiting Thailand and getting 1000cc+ implants? Or am I completely lost here?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:22:47 pm by Psf_79 »

fake_booty_lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 444
  • -Receive: 161
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 12:36:44 am »
Welcome and so glad to see an Asian girl :)

I love Asian chicks and I'm so excited that you are planning on going bigger, can't wait to see the pictures ;)

Do you have any pictures of you before this operation? If that's okay with you I'd love to see them, if not that's cool too.

[http://i.imgur.com/h1EqDrA.jpg]This is my favourite picture of you![/url]
If you like silicone ass implants go to www.reddit.com/r/BoltedOnBooty

It's awesome!

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 912
    • Naomi Wu, Shenzhen DIY and Tech Enthusiast
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 04:28:19 am »
I answered some Chinese posts on Reddit but I think it's not polite when everyone reads English. So will stick with English.

>they should look like real pictures more or less

The problem with 'morph' is that all picture in China the girls do that. All fake. Looks like cartoons. I have to keep all my raw files for proof. If those morph pictures get out people will think my pictures are fake also :'(

>How does your environment (family, friends..) deal with and respond your breasts and clothing style? It seems quite a taboo in China, something we definitely need to break.

Larger boobs are becoming more fashionable. But there has been some problem. A TV show was censored for showing large chests even though it was with old style clothing. Also exhibition models are only allowed to show 2 cm of cleavage. The models protested it was pretty funny: http://shanghaiist.com/2015/04/28/jobless-models-dress-beggars-protest-shanghai-auto-show-ban.php Also some video game companies have trouble. People like boobs but the government does not.

For me it's no problem. Plastic surgery is something you brag about not hide. Means you are successful ;D

>I am sure with 1200cc you will become a star in China!

Haha only one kind of girl becomes a star in China and I am not that kind. Even if you want to model professionally that is part of the deal. I have no interest. I like my job. Anyway being too famous in China can be a problem.

>May I ask where you got your 800cc in Thailand?

The doctor asked me not to say since he does not like to do them so large.

>Would love to see a video of you walking as your unchained breasts bounce.

Sorry very little bounce. I’m pretty much bone and plastic ;D ;D ;D

>Awesome to see you posting here SexyCyborg! 8) Welcome and thanks for sharing your story, can't find the right words to describe how gorgeous you are!

Thank you ;)

>I'm sure you've done your research well, but haven't we had many Australian girls, for example, visiting Thailand and getting 1000cc+ implants?

Last I checked only Yanhee does 1000cc for 250,000 THB. If you see something let me know.

>I love Asian chicks and I'm so excited that you are planning on going bigger, can't wait to see the pictures

Thank you. but I don’t think it will happen soon. Boobs are not my profession so not the best investment ;D Just for fun.
Thank you very much everyone for your help paying for my new 1250cc implants, it's very much appreciated🙏

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1462
  • -Receive: 13231
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 04:47:59 am »
Those tiny shorts are too awesome.

kimchi_chiga

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1462
  • -Receive: 13231
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 04:50:18 am »

>I love Asian chicks and I'm so excited that you are planning on going bigger, can't wait to see the pictures

Thank you. but I don’t think it will happen soon. Boobs are not my profession so not the best investment ;D Just for fun.

So down to earth.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 04:51:58 am »
@SexyCyborg
I could remove the morph if you want of course, you hold all the rights to it.

Maybe Dr. Rodchareon Pichet in Bangkok can do bigger, he seems very open to go bigger and faker than the average BA. I don't know if he goes over 800 though, but it's worth asking, my gf and i have a very positive experience with him.

Small addition. You think you could share some pictures of us of your 'transformation', meaning before the surgery and from the previous implants? That'd be interesting :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 06:40:44 pm by KwukDuck »

LurkingGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 08:15:17 am »
Wow, this is probably the hottest girl I've ever seen. And according to her Reddit posts, she is 5'3 and about 86 lbs. Petite, beautiful, proud of her looks. Amazing!

Jtwenty7

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3548
  • -Receive: 174
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 08:21:06 am »
I answered some Chinese posts on Reddit but I think it's not polite when everyone reads English. So will stick with English.
Thank you for answering all those questions.
"Stay busty, my friends."

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 10:37:33 am »
Dear SexyCyborg,

thanks for taking the time and answering all our questions! Again, you do look amazing!

I really think you should think about a model career in China  :)  I could not think of many girls with such a great body in China.

I hope we will see more pics and all goes very well for you.

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 11:46:04 am »
I am a web developer (Rails/JS) and only work online. As a woman best if clients don’t see me so they take me more seriously. So I can really look how I want with no problem.

This made me snicker. As a web designer I'd love to totally avoid having to meet clients too. :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a more pleasant time here than on reddit. Things can get rough quickly when you blow up there - be sure to protect your identity and private information as dilligently as you can, if you want to keep your professional life and your online character separated.

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2015, 07:55:02 pm »
Dear SexyCyborg,

I discovered your pics on reddit only 2 days ago and I was fascinated!! But whan today I noticed you were posting in our forum I was literally astonished for the happyness. If  you expereinced before problems with people no sharing your love for large boobs this doesn't exixt in our community where you are very appreciated. I'm sure you'll have tons of fun here. Welcome!!!

Tags: 1250cc saline slim chinese