Author Topic: CamWithHer membership  (Read 6968 times)

Pr6oMZC8

CamWithHer membership
« on: January 30, 2014, 12:01:42 am »
Here I'm talking about the camming aspect of the sites only.  CamWithHer has a member section with various videos, pictures, and chat archives not included as part of this review.

Pros:
  • Very attractive women, many of them with implants.
  • Reasonable Private prices (no topless at cheaper rate), and models occasionally have "specials."

Cons:
  • Bad quality everything: chat, video, connection, sound.  It freezes, cuts off, jumps, you name it.
  • The timer is off.  1 minute left for you displays about 5 more seconds for the model.  Sucks if anything interesting happens at the end.
  • No free video.
  • Chat is paranoid about certain terms, especially mentioning other camming sites, or typing the words "Email," "twitter," "AOL," etc.  It's for their protection, but on the user end, it's quite annoying.
  • Customer Service: I know 2 times is not a good sample size, but when I voiced my concerns to tech support, I essentially got responses both times saying that it was my fault.

Verdict:
If you have a major thing for one of the models exclusive to the site, then go for it.  Otherwise, it's not worth it.  MyFreeCams is much more fun and more free video, and Streamate has the best video quality.

nicolechickee@hotmail.com

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 877
CamWithHer membership
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 12:16:27 am »
Is membership to CWH any good/worth it?

Aqwzsx01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: CamWithHer membership
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 11:50:58 pm »
I think that the membership is not worth it, the best is the cam part:
you just need to add some credits directly and you can enjoy those hot camgirls doing everything you want them to do for you^^
http://cams.camwithher.com/exec?customer_referral_customer_id=1028601
You can try with just 20 credits to start, my advise: Layla Lynn in a private show^^
http://cams.camwithher.com/model/Layla+Lynn

c u!

Tags: