Author Topic: Cathy Metal  (Read 74754 times)

lolchair1

Re: Cathy Metal
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2018, 11:20:17 am »
She also made a snapchat now:

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2018, 06:11:45 pm »
Oh WOW!  This rocker babe is my kinda lady!  Busty with dangerous curves!  I know that's not everyone's Texas cup of tea, just like girls that look like little Polynesian boys or tits on a stick are not my cup of tea, but this gal is AWESOME SAUCE!!!   i just saw her on an old episode of Full Throttle Saloon, season 3  episode 9.  It's a $1.99 on Amazon, and sadly you only get about a $1.99 worth of her, but DAMN she is AMAZING!  She does mention it took six surgeries to get to her size and shape.  Texas gorgeous to me, and a Vegas girl to boot!  My head is still reeling, both of them...   :P

https://imgur.com/BaPaQZd

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 06:37:14 pm by Big Richard »

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2018, 06:30:09 pm »
I always like the way Marie Claude enhanced and getting all the attention until she gets Reality Checked by Cathy Metal and humbled as the interviewer suddenly ignores her for Cathy Metal. 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14mrlf

Oh WOW!  This rocker babe is my kinda lady!  Busty and thick!  I know that's not everyone's Texas cup of tea, just like girls that look like little Polynesian boys or tits on a stick are not my cup of tea, but this gal is AWESOME!!!   i just saw her on an old episode of Full Throttle Saloon, season 3  episode 9.  It's a $1.99 on Amazon, and sadly you only get about a $1.99 worth of her, but DAMN she is AMAZING!  She does mention it took six surgeries to get to her size and shape.  Texas gorgeous to me, even tho I understand she's a Vegas girl!  My head is still reeling, both of them...   :P

https://imgur.com/BaPaQZd

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2018, 06:39:42 pm »
Oh, now that's a good find right there! I didn't see Claudia Marie in there, but who cares!  Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 06:53:34 pm by Big Richard »

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2018, 09:30:53 pm »
Dailymotion is still a thing?  I stopped using it nearly a decade ago.  Didn't think they were still around.

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2018, 03:25:22 am »
Here you go.  MCB is awesome and such fun but I can't get  past the way she gets blown away here.  Watch her eyes as she keeps looking at Cathy's implants.  It almost like the once extraordinary Marie's implants deflate at the sight of Cathy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGs9_Kb6z3A&list=PLFNBmfyctC-OQRk8QSjwR0jrDdK615_wa

Oh, now that's a good find right there! I didn't see Claudia Marie in there, but who cares!  Thanks!!!

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2018, 11:03:48 pm »
Very cool Robert!  Good find!

bimbofuckdollsftw

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 126
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2018, 08:59:26 pm »
I saw a video on spankbang earlier, can’t locate it now, but boy has she put on weight. She’s always been a bit chunky, but she’s morbidly obese now. 99% sure it was her.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2018, 09:09:31 pm »
Morbidly obese?  Don't you need to be like a 100lbs over weight to be in that category?  And did you factor in the boobs?  If that's the case, then chelsea charms and beshine are morbidly obese...  =P     Still, I'd like to see what you found.  I've seen her on spankbang, but it was really old pre-tattoo stuff. 

binsky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2093
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2018, 10:49:56 pm »
   Maybe, by "morbidly" he meant, "quite" or, "really", or "surprisingly", or "extremely", or...

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2018, 11:00:10 pm »
   Maybe, by "morbidly" he meant, "quite" or, "really", or "surprisingly", or "extremely", or...

Hell, he could like little polynesian boys for all we know.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
But what I think he was trying to say is he really likes this:  https://imgur.com/HniJYWi

He probably doesn't understand why we don't.

binsky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2093
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2018, 11:07:50 pm »
     (A scary picture you posted. Of a very sick person.) Maybe the guy just doesn't appreciate very BBWs. I don't either.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2018, 11:54:17 pm »
     (A scary picture you posted. Of a very sick person.) Maybe the guy just doesn't appreciate very BBWs. I don't either.

And that's fine.  My point was beauty is something different to everyone.  I just don't like to see someone get put down because they are not someone else's cup of tea.

bimbofuckdollsftw

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2018, 08:02:34 pm »

Hell, he could like little polynesian boys for all we know.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
But what I think he was trying to say is he really likes this:  https://imgur.com/HniJYWi

He probably doesn't understand why we don't.

WTF, why is your posting style instantly aggressive? I do not support anorexia at all, I’ve seen your posts in that other thread where there’s some foolish people that’s do. That image, I would say disgusts me, but that’s not fair on that person, it saddens me and no one should be encouraging that.

By morbidly obese, I mean exactly that. She looks so different, though her face and boobs look the same. If I see it again, I’ll post it.

bimbofuckdollsftw

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2018, 08:03:13 pm »

Thank you.

Tags: