Author Topic: Candy Charms  (Read 2082699 times)

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9691
  • -Receive: 247586
Re: Candy Charms
« Reply #2160 on: June 24, 2018, 09:37:28 am »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:28:03 pm by Goodeye »

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2417
  • -Receive: 1421
« Reply #2161 on: June 24, 2018, 08:01:25 pm »
Some of you really are some naive snowflakes, it´s like your world ends the second someone has something less than pink-bunnies-and-unicorn-positive to say.
It´s allowed to give critique and this is the internet, its a forum. People are allowed to voice their opinions, even if you dont like it.

So quit the whining huh?

First off, if you want unrestricted free speech on a forum it also means other members could tell you to Go fuck yourself or point out how much of an ungrateful prick you are being. I imagine you would suddenly be much less interested in free speech if it was you being targeted.

Secondly, it's a private forum and the rules are to respect the ladies. They're the whole reason for this place in the first place. 

Lastly, nobody cares if you or anyone else has a negative opinion. What makes you think your negative opinions are so important that everyone needs to hear them and agree?

Nobody wants to hear anyone else's negativity, and everyone needs to be grateful for all the work the mods out into keeping this place running. The only reason this place is this successful is because they make it a positive place for our lady friends.

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #2162 on: June 24, 2018, 10:45:30 pm »
Some of you really are some naive snowflakes, it´s like your world ends the second someone has something less than pink-bunnies-and-unicorn-positive to say.
It´s allowed to give critique and this is the internet, its a forum. People are allowed to voice their opinions, even if you dont like it.

So quit the whining huh?

First off, if you want unrestricted free speech on a forum it also means other members could tell you to Go fuck yourself or point out how much of an ungrateful prick you are being. I imagine you would suddenly be much less interested in free speech if it was you being targeted.

Secondly, it's a private forum and the rules are to respect the ladies. They're the whole reason for this place in the first place. 

Lastly, nobody cares if you or anyone else has a negative opinion. What makes you think your negative opinions are so important that everyone needs to hear them and agree?

Nobody wants to hear anyone else's negativity, and everyone needs to be grateful for all the work the mods out into keeping this place running. The only reason this place is this successful is because they make it a positive place for our lady friends.

Well said bro!

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2163 on: June 24, 2018, 10:46:07 pm »
Yeah she is soooo boring 🙄🙄

Zemora

• Thank You
  • -Given: 105
  • -Receive: 63
« Reply #2164 on: June 25, 2018, 12:06:54 am »
So, did she get that BBL done that was mentioned earlier?

Which one BBL you refer to? I mean she obviously took several steps doing it at Dr. Berne. It wasn't only one visit for a BBL to get to this result. Somehow it is easy to lose track when she used several efforts to optimize her result.

She did not only go to Dr Berne. Please do not give out inaccurate information (I am sure that was not your intention, and it is not 100% inaccurate, but I had to point it out).

I know she didn't only go to Dr. Berne because she does the Trilipo too (radiofrequency and other stuff) to conture her waist. But she was at Dr. Berne at least twice from what I read. If you have more detailled information you can certainly share them and enlighten us.

I am talking about her booty. That's just not Dr Berne his work only. I am not sure she wants anyone to share, just ask her if you want to know. I look at this from a surgical prespective. If a woman on here wants to go to this surgeon, because of Candy''s results - it is important that she knows that it was not just his work.

Does anyone know who redid her boobs? The shape of her current look so different from her old 2,500cc's

xPhoenix

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 405
  • -Receive: 388
« Reply #2165 on: June 25, 2018, 01:38:07 am »
So, did she get that BBL done that was mentioned earlier?

Which one BBL you refer to? I mean she obviously took several steps doing it at Dr. Berne. It wasn't only one visit for a BBL to get to this result. Somehow it is easy to lose track when she used several efforts to optimize her result.

She did not only go to Dr Berne. Please do not give out inaccurate information (I am sure that was not your intention, and it is not 100% inaccurate, but I had to point it out).

I know she didn't only go to Dr. Berne because she does the Trilipo too (radiofrequency and other stuff) to conture her waist. But she was at Dr. Berne at least twice from what I read. If you have more detailled information you can certainly share them and enlighten us.

I am talking about her booty. That's just not Dr Berne his work only. I am not sure she wants anyone to share, just ask her if you want to know. I look at this from a surgical prespective. If a woman on here wants to go to this surgeon, because of Candy''s results - it is important that she knows that it was not just his work.

Does anyone know who redid her boobs? The shape of her current look so different from her old 2,500cc's

She had 2500cc silicone before. She has got saline overfilled now.

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2166 on: June 25, 2018, 11:15:10 pm »

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2167 on: June 27, 2018, 01:47:12 pm »

shmitt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 10711
« Reply #2168 on: June 27, 2018, 05:56:29 pm »

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2169 on: June 27, 2018, 06:20:37 pm »

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2170 on: June 27, 2018, 07:23:30 pm »
Definitely the hottest XXL babe in the game right now, wow

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #2171 on: June 28, 2018, 02:40:40 am »
Definitely the hottest XXL babe in the game right now, wow

Agree.

Am I the only one who wants her to shoot a serious workout video?  I mean that pic above on the rail shows some really nice defn in her back.  She works serious-hard in the gym but never does a real workout/posing vid.  And I get that a lot of ladies aren't into muscles but - wow - she could do some serious damage in the world of fitness.
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2172 on: June 29, 2018, 12:18:46 am »
Looks like she is going to get a reduction. But it is for the best. What she wants and her health is what is most important

xPhoenix

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 405
  • -Receive: 388
« Reply #2173 on: June 29, 2018, 12:56:28 am »
Looks like she is going to get a reduction. But it is for the best. What she wants and her health is what is most important

It will fit better with the fitness look she wants. :)

nabb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 524
« Reply #2174 on: June 29, 2018, 10:53:08 am »

It will fit better with the fitness look she wants. :)

Agreed ^^!

Tags: 2500cc