Author Topic: Implants Making noise?  (Read 4564 times)

Yaiba One

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 281
Implants Making noise?
« on: May 06, 2019, 04:01:29 am »
Ok, so I remember hearing every so often that implants can make noise.  Usually this due to air being trapped in either the implant or the surrounding cavity.  I've read about this but never actually saw (or heard) any video of this.... until recently.

A model on Manyvid, Princess Berpl (super cute, bubbly, hot, with a nice set of 800ccs silicone tits that she's looking to upsize) had experienced this in December.  Apparently while vacationing in the mountains, the high altitude caused air to be trapped in her breasts and caused her implants to slosh every time she jiggled them.  There's even video of it in her ManyVid crush section (It's only $5 and well worth it!!) You can clearly hear the them too! My only disappointment is this is the only vid she made with the "sloshing." Honestly, I would have paid for an ASMR vid of just her playing with her tits and them sloshing.

Not gonna lie, an odd niche part of the fake boob fetish I have is when there's noise attached to boobs moving.  Think to Kitten Natividad's "Taking it off".  Every so often when she jiggled or bounced, they attached a "sloshing" sound to it.  Honestly, I liked it because it really emphasized that her tits were fake.  There have been a few movies here and there that attach either sloshing sounds or balloon sounds to boobs as a gag.  Even Taylormadeclips and Bambi Blaze did growth vids with water filled rigs that gave that slosh effect.

I wonder if there are any more real world examples of girls with implants that make noise.  It's definitely something I'd like to see/hear more of and would gladly throw money at.  Especially if it's with some girl in the 2000ccs+ range.  Anyone else?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 04:07:59 am by Yaiba One »

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
Re: Implants Making noise?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 12:47:54 pm »
link to the videos ?

Yaiba One

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 02:04:57 pm »
The video is on her ManyVids page in the MV Crush section. It's like Onlyfans so there's no direct link. It's less than $10 to sign up for it.

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/215156/princessberpl/Store/Videos/

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 02:21:38 pm »
any date of the video ?

Yaiba One

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 09:07:07 pm »
December. 

Anyway, moving away from the topic a bit. Anyone else have any examples?

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 10:24:00 pm »
The only sound  I've ever heard implants make is a smacking sound when my pelvis slams against them. 

Oh, and sometimes a motorboat sound  :P
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 12:34:18 am by Big Richard »

chimpanssi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 37
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2019, 09:34:24 pm »
This is total bluff. She just wants to be famous and get paying Manyvid followers... Good idea of her to get attention.

Yaiba One

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2019, 04:48:41 am »
This is total bluff. She just wants to be famous and get paying Manyvid followers... Good idea of her to get attention.

A bluff?!  You're kidding right? If I wanted to get her attention I'd make a thread about her. I legitimately want to find more example of implants making noise. If she had that video for sale outside that crush thing, I would've linked it. Unfortunately, that's the only place it's showcased.

Now, if there aren't any other conspiracy theories, here's an post about the phenomenon. There's gotta be someone else out there who not only has experienced this but also got it recorded.

https://www.frontrangeplasticsurgery.com/news/why-are-my-implants-making-noises/

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2020, 01:01:18 am »
I’ve heard them squeak like a tiny mouse is in there,
Due to the new implant rubbing on the adjacent tissue. Once the capsule forms around the implant it should stop.
Pretty cool to hear though when she moves her boobs.
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

Tags: