Author Topic: Beetlebomb's Morphs  (Read 33765 times)

Beetlebomb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 97
Beetlebomb's Morphs
« on: November 13, 2012, 07:07:50 am »
Hello! I haven't been a part of this community for very long but I've been morphing my own photos for about 6 months or so, sharing them on my tumblr and reddit's /r/breast expansion subreddit from time to time.

I noticed some morphers I highly respect make threads on here, so I thought it would be fun to have one of my own. I definitely can't see myself creating content as fast as them but hopefully my work can still be appreciated :). There is so much talent on this board alone!

======================================================================================================================
I'd like to encourage anyone here to check out http://www.reddit.com/r/Morphs for a brand new subreddit I've made for female body morphs. It's a place that
I hope will one day be an active community of morphers and morph fans. I'll try my best to post new content on a daily basis until we have more posters.
======================================================================================================================

Here's a few morphs of mine to start this off! I'm not sure how to display the images without clicking the links and at a smaller scale. Could someone tell me? :)

edit: fixed thumbnails
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 04:45:49 am by Beetlebomb »

schbiz50

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1013
  • -Receive: 3266
  • pocahontas_mc
Re: Beetlebomb's Morphs
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 07:51:07 am »
Edit by Indy: Please keep in mind that this is a "fake boobs" only website. I can see on one of your morphs, she definately has naturals. We normally give warnings for a first offense, but since this is the morphing section it's okay. But please try to lean more towards morphing fake girls, I think most people would appreciate that better.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:04:05 pm by Indy »
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it may God have mercy on your soul

Beetlebomb

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 09:01:58 am »
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A FAKE BOOBS ONLY WEBSITE. I CAN SEE ON ONE OF YOUR MORPHS, SHE IS DEFINITELY HAS NATURALS. WE NORMALLY GIVE WARNINGS FOR A FIRST OFFENSE BUT THIS ONE CAN SLIDE. ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE

I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.

jayjay88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1767
  • -Receive: 3791
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 01:46:53 am »
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A FAKE BOOBS ONLY WEBSITE. I CAN SEE ON ONE OF YOUR MORPHS, SHE IS DEFINITELY HAS NATURALS. WE NORMALLY GIVE WARNINGS FOR A FIRST OFFENSE BUT THIS ONE CAN SLIDE. ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE

Mr Moderator...I too have been 'guilty' of the above, as have many if not most of the morph-artists
posting on this site.  Firstly, I would never intentionally want to change the nature of this site, I
respect it for what it is.  I would therefore never post a photo within the normal threads of a babe
without augmentation.  But hopefully you would consider the argument that once a pair of boobs
are inflated, augmented, distorted by a morpher, they can no longer be considered 'natural' by
definition.  What we are doing with graphic enhancement is the same as if we were augmenting
a model in reality.  There are many examples of fake boobs which look very natural because that
was the intention of the surgeon and the recipient.  And I am sure photos of those boobs would be
acceptable on this site...even though they look natural.  I would say the results of a morpher
enhancing any pair of boobs, either originally natural or already enhanced, is doing the same thing.
Another point I would like to make is that when we morph, we are dealing in fantasy.  Many of us
manipulate an image well beyond the boobs.  We reduce the waist, flair the hips and thighs...or
even alter facial features...it's all fantasy, and the boob enhancement is a part of it.

I hope the Moderators on this much appreciated site will take into consideration my points which are
meant to apply to the morphing threads only.
Many thanks,
Jayjay
HEY GUYS: Check out my tumblr blog for a great morph experience:
https://jayjay8899.tumblr.com

FroFire

• Thank You
  • -Given: 112
  • -Receive: 76
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 02:05:23 am »

How magnanimous.

Look, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but posting a warning like this in all caps in red font is like a BEA mod crossed with a grammar nazi of the highest order.

You could be a little more gentle with your warnings when a person posts here for the first time, basically saying, "Hey, nice work, but we are primarily a fake boob website." 

He did nothing really wrong, and if people didn't like his work or disagreed with it, they would point it out.  Your warning is akin to pointing a gun at a jaywalker.

Beetlebomb

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 08:51:24 am »
Thank you all for coming to my defense. I respect the Moderators decision despite feeling a bit uneasy as to whether my next content post will net me a warning or worse. I'm really not sure where that fine line lays between real and fake. Jayjay has a point that once we morph a woman's body, can't it be considered fake? I assure you all of those women had their breasts reshaped AND resized by me. I can even supply the before photos if you like, just let me know.

Here's to hoping I don't pass that line. I'm just going to post what I have and hope it isn't too bad.

Once again: If someone would be so kind as to tell me how to upload to this thread with thumbnail previews that would be great! Thanks!

edit: fixed thumbnails
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 04:45:30 am by Beetlebomb »

jayjay88

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 09:43:50 am »
Beetlebomb, just look at my first page where I was told how to post here.
BTW...I like your morphs.

Jayjay

Beetlebomb

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 09:55:28 am »
Thank you! And when you get the chance, check out what I wrote on your thread if you could.

Much obliged, Jayjay

EDIT: Time to test it!

Wooh it works!

--Beetle
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:05:25 am by Beetlebomb »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 01:08:55 pm »
Alright people, about all the moderating issues and such, I had a talk with all the mods about this and came to a conclusion.

Please, forget about what's being said, we don't want you to feel threatened by receiving warnings and such. You shouldn't have to feel like that, you're performing "art".
What Schbiz really wanted to say is that it would look better if you could focus your artwork on girls who look more fake than natural. Since this is a enhanced breast forum, a lot more people would be interested if they'd look more fake.
This would benefit you and the forum a lot more.

Creativity is greatly appreciated here, so please do not feel inhibited in any way, but try and make your work more "fake" minded.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Ariane

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 2634
    • Ariane Saint-Amour
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 05:51:31 pm »
I will make a small suggestion here, but it could be as well about taking unhanced girls and morphing them as to look and feel as they were greatly enhanced? ^^
My website: http://arianesaintamour.xxx/
Also my Amazone wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/NVKRBEMM9PB

Beetlebomb

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 11:31:24 pm »
Creativity is greatly appreciated here, so please do not feel inhibited in any way, but try and make your work more "fake" minded.

Thank you so much! The mods in this community have come to the rescue so well. I really appreciate it.

So Round and firm boobies, gotcha! Just a friendly note though: I'm posting all my previous work first, so much of it may not be following that preference for now. Rest assured that my future morphs should be much more along those lines :)

Incoming!!!

Jes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8714
  • -Receive: 3498
  • Callipygian
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 04:11:49 am »
umm

Aren't morph artists all performing breast augmentation?

Great work, Beetlebomb - I enjoy your artificially huge-breasted women, whether they were natural or not in the first place, they sure are fake once you're done with them!

I also appreciate that you're working in some fairly good resolution - bravo!

Jes
——————
Please post Instagram pics at full 1080 pixel resolution!
How to:
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=30810.0

Share UNDERBOOBs!
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25806.0

Amanda Hanshaw ++
https://mega.nz/#F!jh8TgbRb!b8rKg_JgO6BH_34VBD58VA

Beetlebomb

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 04:27:47 am »
Aren't morph artists all performing breast augmentation?

That's definitely the case with me haha. I've seen some very nicely done morphs that don't include any breast changes. To me, bigger the better!

Also thank you for noticing my resolution choices! I try my best to search google images for all images I plan on morphing prior to working on them.

I've got more planned for tomorrow! If you'd like a sneak peek at a few, you can check out www.reddit.com/r/Morphs/.

--Beetle

jayjay88

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 04:33:58 am »
Thanks to Indy and the other Mods...for giving a reasoned response,
and for clarifying the morphing issue.  And also for appreciating all
the morph-artist's work.

Jayjay

Beetlebomb

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 10:15:52 am »
Here's a step by step process of my latest morph! Retouching/beautification + Breast morph! It's subtle... but sometimes it's not necessary to go overboard.

Tags: