Author Topic: Yuuri Himeno / Miho Ichiki / Anna Okina / Iwashita Momoka / Azumi Nakama  (Read 1281715 times)

caldc01

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 53
I just clicked the first link just posted an my security blocked a trojan horse

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
seems it's a well known fake site :/

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
This is retarded lol
I managed to get a premium account and download the iso, guess what, it's fake... -.-
some fugly natural japanese chick.

oppaipanda

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 52

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
i've find a little something ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8PH9V8QN

Niice  this is from her new movie.. Do you have the rest too?

I was bored and she was showing her new bikini http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jawcJn_12ac
I think she bought a size too small...
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 01:53:33 am by KwukDuck »

oppaipanda

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 52
no   :( I'm still looking the full movie

toreman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 57
Pleeeeeease post that on dailymotion. Sittin' here handicapped with an Ipad... :-\

RoswellAlien

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27953
  • -Receive: 1281
Hey Toreman, you can watch video on your pad with the flex player.Just go to the app store and download this player.For me it works very well. ;-)

jody

• Thank You
  • -Given: 164
  • -Receive: 117
great stuff kwukduck. those boobs are projecting!

toreman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 57
Hey Toreman, you can watch video on your pad with the flex player.Just go to the app store and download this player.For me it works very well. ;-)

Flex player installed, but still cannot figure it out. Youtube clip works fine of course, but the megavideo link is for downloading, an we all know where apple/safari stands there. Megavideo link doesn't work either  >:( anybody wanna buy an iPad?

RoswellAlien

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27953
  • -Receive: 1281
Hey Toreman!You only have to download the video after this you have to click on the button "open up with" ... than choose "Flex Player" ... than you can watch the video but you can´t save the video on the pad ... :-(

bbf3

anybody wanna buy an iPad?

nope. whou really wants castrated crap?
especially pansyish apple-crap?
noone, not even the "iLivestylers". they might buy it because it is hip, but will the really use it when they want to do moren than just watch twitter or face-idiot-book?
nope.

i aint neither iBrainless nor iGay or iFag, therefor i avoid all that crap so strictly.

excuse my harshness, but all that iCrap is a symbol for a severe decline and makes me so sick.

a download link to Himeno's new movie could sooth my pain. :D
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 03:39:14 pm by bbf3 »

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
i aint neither iBrainless nor iGay or iFag, therefor i avoid all that crap so strictly.
excuse my harshness, but all that iCrap is a symbol for a severe decline and makes me so sick.

Well, the ipod and iphone are pretty awesome I would say, and Apple was way ahead of the curve with those...

Anyway Yuuri Himeno is FANTASTIC and I can't wait to see more!!

bbf3

Well, the ipod and iphone are pretty  ..... 

.... are crap crap crap. pansyish livestyle-gadgets without use.
mp3-player? any 40$ usb player is better than an ipod, and works without that malware called iFagTunes.
works, unlike the iCrabPod, with each usb-ready computer, no nmatter whether unix, mac, windows98 or beos.
and an iphone? the first genarations were mega crap and an evident proof that the iGay company knows really nothing about good handling.
yes the iGays make much money, but Titless Spears also once did.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
iPhones have a slightly higher resolution then most other smartphones, so Yuuri's boobs could show a bit sharper, but the difference is so small it's hardly noticable, i find the SAMOLED displays a lot brighter and crispier, shows all the boobs just fine :)

Anyway, apple vs the world discussion can continue in the 'offtopic' board :) (any further offtopic apple discussion in this topic will be removed without warning)

Tags: japanese