Author Topic: Inflate_A_Val  (Read 43804 times)

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 57
  • Join me on my journey of EXPANDING my chest!
    • PATREON
Inflate_A_Val
« on: December 27, 2016, 05:10:48 am »
HELLO EVERYONE!  :-*
Posted this in the XXL Disscusion board, but figured that introducing myself here as well would be nice.
First off let me start by saying that, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Who else is very excited to start the New Year!?
I am a newbie here, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Right now, I am working very hard to be able to afford expanders before Thanksgiving 2017! I hope you all will follow me on my journey to a SUPER BUBBLY COKE BOTTLE BODY! Watch me enhance myself naturally and modified with expander
BALL( o Y o )NS!
Well, I am Valerie... Val for short.
I am 5'5" and very curvy/thick. I'm mixed and like to think of myself as the best of around the world being Puerto Rican, Czech, and Irish. Mostly just fierce in my bubbliness, and my curviness. I am a believer in self expression and 100% body image positive. ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL Women should see their body for the temple that it is. We should all love ourselves first, and then the enhancements come next!

I am currently pursuing a SUPER EXAGERATED hour glass shape. I have just started waist training.
One of my goals is; from a side view, I want to project as much in the front as I do in the back.

I am currently 42DD - 36in waist - 49in hips/bum.
Goal is to attain gallon size breasts through Saline Expanders (yes 1gal ea breast) There really is just something exciting to me about gallon size jugs...
Who agrees???
I am also working out / weight lifting to attain an even more round rump and lean/defined thick thighs!
Another goal; I hope to achieve 55" booty (possibly bigger depending on final breast size)

I would like to share everything, but at this point it is best I dont say my entire background story. This is due to my current career. I do not want to jeopradize my lively hood. However, rest assure that I am not afraid to embrace my very near future body modifications. It is just, currently at this point, I have to keep that side of my life a bit of a secret.
HINT:(Currently Deployed)

Anymore questions... please ask away!

Please follow me on IG @inflate_a_val
Code: [Select]
3000cc 2000cc 1000cc massive mammories body modification booty
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 08:49:59 am by Inflate_a_val »
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @inflate_a_val

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
Re: Inflate_A_Val
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 10:21:26 am »
Welcome inflate_a_val!! Good to have you aboard.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 11:17:19 am »
Welcome!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 11:22:33 am »
Welcome from my part as well!

You have certainly very admirable goals  ;D I have one question for now. Are you planning on hitting that 55 inch (or bigger as you said) booty completely naturally, or do you have any enhancements in mind regarding that?

Also sent you a follow request on ig

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 12:45:45 pm »
Thank you Meta4!
I would really like to hear about everyones personal interests. What are some of your personal favorite augments? Tell me about specific things that when you see they just really catch your eye?...
Xo,
Val

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 12:51:10 pm »
Hello again Arie,
Thanks again for taking the time ti read and respond! Just as I have aske Meta4, I am also wanting to ask you the same thing. What really catches your eye when it comes to augmentation? I know obviously BOOBS LOL, but I am meaning more specific. For instance, Do you like them to sit high om the chest, do you like seeing them wider than the gals body, even with hips, etc...?
Looking forward to your response!
Xo,
Val

Welcome!

froman

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 01:05:35 pm »
Welcome, Val!

I hope you have a blast on here! Looking forward to watching your journey take place.  :)

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 01:09:31 pm »
Hello Zipacna,
My booty goals have been in work for 3yrs. I started off with diet and excercise, and went from 260lbs ro 220lbs. I am still working on dropping a bit more, but do not have an exact number in mind. For myself, Diet/body goals are not just about numbers on scales it is about healthy lifestyle and also being happy to me happiness is Thick Strong thighs and a ROUND RUMP
SORRY I GOT A BIT OFF TOPIC HERE LOL
Anyways, along with lifestyle change and building my booty in the gym. I reached a goal of mine and decided to do a modification. So, I have already had a brazilian buttlift procedure done. They took fat from my tummy, love handles, and inner thighs and injected it right into my bum.
I am very happy with the results and plan on doing another in the future. I should have gone BIGGER

As I've already stated, I am interested in everyones ideas. What really catches your eye when it comes to augmentation? The details and specifics please!
Xo,
Val

Welcome from my part as well!

You have certainly very admirable goals  ;D I have one question for now. Are you planning on hitting that 55 inch (or bigger as you said) booty completely naturally, or do you have any enhancements in mind regarding that?

Also sent you a follow request on ig
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 01:12:17 pm by Inflate_a_val »

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 01:17:19 pm »
Froman,
Happy to see your response here! As I have asked the other responders I'd also like to ask you the same.
What really catches your eye when it comes to augmentation?
SPECIFIC DETAILS PLEASE

Looking forward to your response
XO,
Val

Welcome, Val!

I hope you have a blast on here! Looking forward to watching your journey take place.  :)

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 02:10:08 pm »
Thank you Meta4!
I would really like to hear about everyones personal interests. What are some of your personal favorite augments? Tell me about specific things that when you see they just really catch your eye?...
Xo,
Val

I personally love curves. And based on your description and profile pic you have them all in the right places. I congratulate you on your future endeavors. I mean if you look amazing now I can only imagine what you will look like once you fulfill your desired look.

Douglee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 540
  • -Receive: 51
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 02:12:39 pm »
Welcome Inflate_A_Val,

I look forward to your transformation and descriptive narrative.
Some of the things I enjoy are the facial expressions conveying how you feel.
A big booty and powerful thighs have great appeal. Well-rounded buns, smooth and firm. Some prefer skinny with big boobs too, a boob to waist ratio or hourglass figure has always had an effect. Nice, wide hips
Big, pouty lips have gained in popularity and have a certain effect in anticipation.
And boobs - full, projecting like torpedos with a bit of hang, wider than your body so easily seen from behind, heavy enough to pull at the ligaments attaching them to your upper chest so that they appear to have strain from the size and weight. Big, wide, projecting areolas topped with nice nubby nipples has appeal hard to describe. A veiny, roadmap appearance conveys fullness, ripeness, fertility; perennial favorites to many. Perhaps this is too descriptive.  ;) Oh, and a Happy New Year!
Douglee

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 05:25:51 pm »
Welcome and congratulations for your ambitions goal
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 07:03:03 pm »
Hello again Arie,
Thanks again for taking the time ti read and respond! Just as I have aske Meta4, I am also wanting to ask you the same thing. What really catches your eye when it comes to augmentation? I know obviously BOOBS LOL, but I am meaning more specific. For instance, Do you like them to sit high om the chest, do you like seeing them wider than the gals body, even with hips, etc...?
Xo,
Val

Welcome!

Hi Val, yeah I thought I'd give you the official welcome in ur Star Member topic ;-)

I guess you mean in general? Not specifically on you? If you meant on you let me know, but in general I prefer my women more petite when it comes to the upper body. Slim chest and arms, narrow shoulders and tight waist. The comes the thing that I've discussed with a mate of mine:

I think size fetish men like most of us here like either big boobs on otherwise slim women, or broad hips and big butt but smaller boobs. I think men like us here, like body parts to be out of proportion with everything else, where as women often seem to like curvy hips, big butt and big boobs and want to be more the Jessica Rabbit type of girl. There are ofcoarse plenty of exceptions.

So yeah, I like em skinny and stacked lol (think Stephanie Hills) or maybe more conservative boobs with great booty (think Nicki Minaj). For me in the end it's all about having nice proportions with the waist slimmer, and then either more extreme chest or booty :-)

Boobs I like high, firm and round. Love it when the implant completely dictates the breast shape, preferably being all implant and very little tissue. Nipple placement is important to me as well as clean scars. And yeah, there is something special about seeing beautiful orbs sticking out both sides when you see a girl from the back. One of my favorite angles when it comes to fake boobs. Size wise I always say I'm a 1k to 2k cc kinda guy, because I feel those most often look good, and going bigger often comes with downsides ie lots of visible veins, stretch marks, big areolas, ofc. the weight bringing issues. Having said that: If it can be done safely and looks can be maintained I'll always prefer bigger :-) In fantasy there pretty much is no "to big" for me, but realityis a bitch and I think Beshine is a couple of steps beyond what I call sexy for instance. Not the size, but all the issues that come with the weight etc. Under 1k and I'm often like: What's the point? Atleast if she already had pretty naturals.

Any more questions feel free to ask!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

froman

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 11:20:54 pm »
Froman,
Happy to see your response here! As I have asked the other responders I'd also like to ask you the same.
What really catches your eye when it comes to augmentation?
SPECIFIC DETAILS PLEASE

Looking forward to your response
XO,
Val

Welcome, Val!

First and foremost, I am simply obsessed with huge, enhanced breasts. Though, if I were to narrow down to my absolute favorite... I love breasts that sit super high and project outward. I am a big fan of the "bolt-on" look.

I have also more recently become a fan of lip injections/fillers. I love the super plump lip look.

As far as butts go, I am a fan of the "shelf butt."

In summary, I realize I have described EssexBunny in her current state and future plans, haha.  ;D

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2016, 12:08:03 am »
Meta4 / Douglee / AAtoDD / Arie / Froman
WOW WOW WOW! I read each n every response and I love that you all took the time to explain in detail your interests and what intriques you with augmented bodies. I enjoy different perspective on the topic.
Thank you again for your delightfully descriptive responses.
I will respond to each seperately a little while later.

Cheers! XO,
Val