Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182947 times)

MARTINA BIG

• Big is not Big enough !!!
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1424
  • -Receive: 4152
  • Don't dream of life, live your dream :)
    • martina-big.com
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #195 on: May 01, 2017, 01:25:08 am »
I'd gladly do the water displacement test

You call me a liar !!!
 I have made the water displacement test as promised and proved my real breast size :)

At March 15, 2017 at 05:25:23pm you write the following: „I'd gladly do the water displacement test”

Did you do the test?

Have you made the professional photo shooting that you promised?

Therefore the question: Who is the liar here?
Big is not Big enough !!!

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2017, 01:45:48 am »
Does Beshine need to do this test too?

I think it'll be nice if everyone just accepts EB is gonna get absolutely MASSIVE. There's nothing we can do about it so let's just play nice :)

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2017, 01:48:17 am »
Yep GIJ.. MrBunny's influence ;)

Your gonna be ginormous ;)

Mrhandy12

• Thank You
  • -Given: 98
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #198 on: May 01, 2017, 02:30:30 am »
You call me a liar !!!
 I have made the water displacement test as promised and proved my real breast size :)

At March 15, 2017 at 05:25:23pm you write the following: „I'd gladly do the water displacement test”

Did you do the test?

Martina, the reason why she hasn't done your test is probably found if you read the rest of her post you're quoting from.

Nobody here has required that she should complete such a test, and from what I understand its not even possible for us to verify how you completed yours either.

This thread was made for fun, no reason to try to stirr up an argument over nothing.

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #199 on: May 01, 2017, 02:44:11 am »

You call me a liar !!!

Did you do the test?

Well I would say the person who declared the media they have the biggest fake boobs in Europe when they don't is the liar..

Are you talking about the water displacement test where you basically completely made up a new size for yourself too lol

As most people who can read properly would have noticed I'm not posting anything of myself for a while.. I've been ill and am not that desperate for attention ;)

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 02:46:28 am by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
Re: Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #200 on: May 01, 2017, 02:45:55 am »

I think it'll be nice if everyone just accepts EB is gonna get absolutely MASSIVE. There's nothing we can do about it so let's just play nice :)

Nice that EB will go absolutely massive :D
My only wish in that point, I would like to see a meaningful photo or a video ;)

What I would like to clarify:
I do not claim that I have bigger breasts than Beshine.
But I have the biggest confirmed breasts of Europe :)
As long as no bigger woman confirms her breast size, I will keep this title in right.
I will also confirm my breast sizes in the future, after each fill up :)
There are many fans who appreciate my honesty :)

MARTINA BIG

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • martina-big.com
« Reply #201 on: May 01, 2017, 02:48:08 am »

You call me a liar !!!

Did you do the test?

Well I would say the person who declared the media they have the biggest fake boobs in Europe when they don't is the liar..

Are you talking about the water displacement test where you basically completely made up a new size for yourself too lol

As most people who can read properly would have noticed I'm not posting anything of myself for a while.. I've been ill and am not that desperate for attention ;)

Now only a comparison photo of you is missing ;)

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #202 on: May 01, 2017, 03:03:39 am »

The subtitle is exactly what is being said in the video.. and no it says nothing about "largest confirmed" or anything like you're trying to say now lol

You STILL haven't explained why you've lied to the media about being the largest in Europe btw and pretended Beshine and others don't exist

A little weird after accusing other people of lying..

When I say something I'm always able to back it up.. that's the difference between you and me ;)

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 03:31:59 am by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2017, 06:32:56 am »
As long as no bigger woman confirms her breast size, I will keep this title in right.

If I dunk my cat in a bucket of water and film it, can I then claim my cat is the biggest "CONFIRMED" mammal in Europe? I would gladly perform the test, can't wait for the scientific community to have re-write everything we thought we knew about animal size
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Drsalt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 307
« Reply #204 on: May 01, 2017, 07:54:32 am »

Nice that EB will go absolutely massive :D
My only wish in that point, I would like to see a meaningful photo or a video ;)

Why would you accept the title the biggest in Europe if you know beshine exist? I wouldn't want to go around claiming I'm the fastest in my country if I knew Hussian Bolt was my neighbor. And why is the water test so important to you? In my honest opinion the water test seems more arbitrary than bra sizes which just get tedious when you read "I have wear a size MMM bust." I have a size "spilled 7 liters bust."

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #205 on: May 01, 2017, 09:01:45 am »
I'm still honestly so confused as to why everyone is taking all of this so seriously.

oschkosch

« Reply #206 on: May 01, 2017, 10:42:08 am »
Well why don't we give her the title of "person with the weirdest and darkest tan in Europe that has enhanced breasts" or so? She gets some sort of trophy and maybe will then stop her bickering and lying  ;D

And thank you EB for all the input you have posted here. Really some good stuff!

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
« Reply #207 on: May 01, 2017, 02:42:52 pm »
Okay, look Martina, you really need to stop this. It's not only destructive to people around you, but you and your brand. Your making hard for people to support you with this behaviour.

The top 10 was never meant to be a competition. It was a fan made thing, as we are lovers of huge boobs, and found it fun to keep track of you girls, and to see how it changed as you all had your fills and things. That's all it is. It's not sponsored by Guinness World Records, its not sanctioned by the official board of boobie control or anything like that.

For some bizarre reason, you are trying to call out EB when she isn't trying to compete with you. You are both completely different girls, with different ambitions. On the one hand, you've quit your job as an air hostess to pump your boobs up, and are relying on fan support and media exposure to make your living (please note, this is not a criticism, I respect that). Whereas on the other hand, EB is doing this all for fun. She's blessed in that she's able to pay for her own fills, she owns her own business, so she doesn't need the things you need. She's been very generous in sharing herself with us, and also giving advice to other girls, and being a valued member of the community.

She has pics of when she was at 3-5k too. She'll start posting more at the end of this month on Pateron. She's been through a rough patch at the start of this year, and we'll gonna start to see more of her now she's come out the other side. She certainly will do it on her own terms though, and not because some other girl is being bitchy and pressurising her.

It sad too, as I know EB, and she is a fantastic person. Up until you started being mean to her out of no where, she was incredible supportive and complimentary of you. A most recent example of this was when I was chatting with her on twitter not too long ago, and she was concerned about the direction and tone this forum was heading in. As example, she said it was sad to see people being mean and criticising you for your tanning thing you've been doing. It was only a few days after she said this privately to me that you went all out attack on her.

And just on a side note; to claim that you are the biggest in Europe is absolutely and absurdly insane. Not because of EB, but because you have the proud owner of the world's biggest boobs right in your back yard.

Again, I bring this back to that its destructive and damaging to you. I think you'll be best served by apologising to EB, and the community so that we can all move on and enjoy boobs again. I know that EB would graciously accept a genuine apology too.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 02:48:02 pm by LipsAndTits »

mark187

« Reply #208 on: May 01, 2017, 09:05:17 pm »
Well I don't post much, but I have to agree with Lips. It's overall damaging. What I'm concerned about is that claiming the title is not necessarily for your personal closure, its for the publicity that comes with it and then growing your fan base. Doing that in the general public is fine and over most generalized social media. Most people will accept it and the fan base will grow. Its fine doing it where others have not seen it before, such as daytime television. Here in this community its different. It appears that Martina only wants the title for recognition and publicity, not for her own personal closure here in this community. In this community its beshine. In the public using television its Martina.

I'm not taking any of this seriously or personal or being used as a personal attack. As its perplexing and raises questions to me. 
The odd part is why stick to the defense of having the largest confirmed breasts and go around flaunting it here in this community that its based on some of the largest known augmentation and then using it as a personal text? Its like you are giving an invitation to fans and the women who are bigger or claim to be bigger to challenge that claim here? Why not wait till you have 15,000cc or something?

This whole thing is a matter of perspective. Are you claiming the title for the biggest confirmed for publicity, personal closure or just because you can and the title was available in public? If you are doing it for publicity here on the cite that knows much larger girls it can be damaging. If you were doing it on daytime television only its not so bad because there are so many people who don't know the subject and believe it. 

I see this statement Martina has used as personal gain and media use only. Which like is said is fine if you are trying to introduce the public to the fetish. If the public did dedicate time and research they would see girls like Beshine and Chelsea, EB and so forth exist and then may or will decide that those girls are truly the biggest. I fear that when a time like that comes and these girls have not publicly announced their claims like you have. You would then deny those claims from other fans and others girls still.

Personally, I enjoy seeing the girls numbers expand rather than these debates. Though most people seem agree on these things.

They do not care about the debating or the claim or that People already know that the claim is wrong here in the community and only want the truth from Ms Martina.

To Martina, Great Job on being the largest CONFIRMED in Europe and the publicity you have received there and in this community. Do continue to expand and fulfill your personal desires.
I would love to hear your answers on the questions above from a civil point of view, not as an aggressive backlash on your claim.

To Essexbunny, Great job on having the 4th largest boobs in the community and world according to lolchairs fun charts. Looking forward to your soon expanding boobs and have enjoyed the effort you have contributed here as well, including the PMs you take time to answer.

augmentator

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #209 on: May 02, 2017, 02:11:35 am »
beshine is bigger than you.

confirmed.

Tags: