Author Topic: Please make me a BIMBO :)  (Read 8989 times)

plasticdolllexi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 30
Please make me a BIMBO :)
« on: April 17, 2018, 11:53:40 pm »
Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself. I just heard about this site and I love it so far! My name is Lexi. Basically I'm a cute young hardworking student with a secret desire to look like a bimbo. I'm actually pretty smart but I have always had a fantasy to look like a bimbo. Believe it or not I am getting my MBA.

I want to get really huge lips like big fake massive duck lips. I've had a few injections already and I'm totally addicted :/ My lips are pretty big now but I want to go way bigger. I also want big fake tits and a BBL :)

I'm really new to this so I am looking for guidance if you guys have any. Unfortunately its sooo expensive. I already work two jobs and go to school.

I created a Patreon for people who want to support me. I wanted to make it silly and fun :). Literally just made it. Nobody has to give anything. But if you do, I want to share the experience with my you. I want to interact and share pics and videos with you guys. I want to go huge! :) Let's just put it this way, my ex just broke up with me because of my lips he thought it was too much. He said either choose me or the lips. Now he's my ex.

Does anyone think they would be interested? I saw a post earlier talking about a Patreon, it seems like everyone is getting on the Patreon bandwagon lol which is great! :)

Sorry i am kinda rambling on and on I tend to do that lol.

My patreon site is : https://www.patreon.com/plasticdolllexi

I would post pics here but it looks like I am not allowed to?

jen

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
Re: Please make me a BIMBO :)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 03:34:51 am »
But why he left you, lips can never be too big :/

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 09:50:01 am »
Well hello there and welcome!

Loving your introduction. There's not nearly enough girls with really massive lips, so gotta say I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. Got any particular look/size your going for? Also curious how many ccs you've got injected so far? Too bad for him that he couldn't appreciate the good things in life, but looks like his loss is going to our gain  ;D

Also you absolutely can post pictures here, but you just need to upload them to some imagehosting site (like imgur) first because the official tpb system is only available for verified starmembers. Definitely interested in your patreon if you really are as ambitious as you come across  ;)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 03:24:54 pm »
Hi, always great seeing a new girl that knows plastic is best. I have to warn you in advance, I’ve seen plenty of girls trying to fund their procedures like this and it takes time! Like years... I don’t know how you are doing now financially, but once you get a fanbase it gets loads easier to fund stuff and make money. You start here, then you grow on social media. How do you get a fan base here? Get fake tits first. The quickest route to making good money of your looks as any bimbo doll should is to first invest in yourself. You’ll make it back soon enough if you’re motivated.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

plasticdolllexi

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 12:16:49 am »
Thanks for the response guys! Jen, I guess he broke up because he didn't like the look or the attention. He thought they were too big. And people comment and stare I guess and he didn't like it. His loss. Zipacna, the look i am going for is big duck lips :)  Like there is this girl sweet juliana on instagram who has really big lips. I want to go bigger than her would be my ideal dream look :) like much bigger. I just love the way it looks. Arie, thats for the advice :) Getting fake tits is like a great a idea lol i would love to I just need to try and save up. But i have been spending most of my extra money on lip fillers though so its hard to save up lol.

I am going to try to post pictures but i can't figure it out  :( lol bimbo problems. I am going to try again soon.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 03:18:03 am »
Sweetie Juliana is an excellent lip idol! Look way back and you’ll see she used to keep them even bigger and more swollen looking ;-)

Yeah, it’s hard saving up when fillers are so addictive (and pricey)

Ur right, this site isn’t the most bimbo-friendly when it comes to usability, but on the other hand the members ARE very friendly to bimbo dolls! You need to upload the picture to an image host like tinypic.com and then post the [IMG] link here

Good luck!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 03:19:48 am by Arie »

enigma_stig

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 03:40:41 pm »
Well you certainly look good on patreon 😊😊😊😊

plasticdolllexi

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2018, 11:53:45 pm »
Arie yes Juliana is amazing and ur right she used to have them even bigger :( i wonder why she stopped? She's still beautiful either way and total inspiration :) Who else should I get lip inspiration from?
Ok going to try the tinypic.com site thank for helping make this more bimbo-friendly lol :) Enigma is that you who joined? I just got two new patrons thank you guys so much I'm so excited!

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2018, 02:00:59 pm »
My favorite lip girls are Denise Fagerberg (her upper lip is a dream) and Aysha Soper when she was biggest, great shape.

Juliana could really use a lip lift imo. The distance between the top of her lip and bottom of her nose is pretty big. I’m not sure she is aware such a procedure exists. It results in more of the lip being visible and making the most of the filler. I have a few theories on why women with large lips go slightly smaller but still very big and fake looking.

1) They go as big as they can and then as they slim down they find the size they like most.

2) Negativity from people around them (altho that’s more likely reason for the girls who go back to natural completely)

3) In the beginning they love filling a lot and are addicted to the swollen feeling. They take tons of pics when swollen but at a certain point the filler lasts so long (from the filler material being surrounded by more filler and not body tissue, so breaking down a lot slower) that they don’t need to come in often and when it’s just touch ups. No more crazy swollen lip pics unfortunately:-(

4) Money. The tons of money it costs to keep filling them.

Not sure which are true with these, it’s just my theories. Maybe a combination, who knows

plasticdolllexi

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 12:49:47 am »
I LOVE Aysha so much such goals :) Her pics are so amazing is she on this site? :) I hate the negativity from people about big lips its so annoying! Like get a life right. I don't see why people spend so much time hating on others. Its sad. Hopefully Juliana didn't make her decision because of negativity :(

plasticdolllexi

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 02:47:38 am »
ok guys I think I figured out how to post pictures :) technology computer stuff is not easy for me :) did this this work?

https://imgur.com/a/1PRNWOI

dajkam

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 161
  • -Receive: 244
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 03:23:01 am »
Works fine thank you!

More more photos please you look so great.

Btw where are you from Lexi?

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 04:01:13 pm »
Yes! Good to see you’re already on your way to becoming more plastic :-)

plasticdolllexi

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2018, 02:09:24 am »
I'm from the midwest :) Here are a few photos. the close up is shortly after i had my lips filled :) https://imgur.com/a/VbKGK2o

unscratchedrestroom

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2018, 02:13:32 am »
do you have social media?

Tags: