Author Topic: CandyCoated webcam  (Read 154825 times)

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
Re: CandyCoated webcam
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2012, 10:48:55 pm »
REMOVE ALL OF MY IMAGES FROM THIS SITE. THESE IMAGES AND VIDEOS WERE TAKEN  WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT!!!!!   I KNOW WHO A FEW OF YOU GUYS ARE AND I HAVE ALERTED STEAMATE! 

Don't these women realize that by them being on our site it can actually benefit them? I mean I never even heard of this woman until she was introduced here. Now 12,000 more people know about her. I just don't get it

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2012, 10:51:15 pm »
Also BTW miss Candycoated, you have received nothing but compliments about your beauty and how hot you are on your thread, you should be grateful for that

DinDjarinC137

• Thank You
  • -Given: 60
  • -Receive: 361
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2012, 11:23:12 pm »
REMOVE ALL OF MY IMAGES FROM THIS SITE. THESE IMAGES AND VIDEOS WERE TAKEN  WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT!!!!!   I KNOW WHO A FEW OF YOU GUYS ARE AND I HAVE ALERTED STEAMATE! 

Don't these women realize that by them being on our site it can actually benefit them? I mean I never even heard of this woman until she was introduced here. Now 12,000 more people know about her. I just don't get it

I know right! Its not like there wasn't a link to her page, but whatever, I took the links down

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2012, 11:58:48 pm »

I'm sure you just made a lot of fans change their opinion on you.
Check our rules section on how to deal with this. We don't provide any content, all content you see here is hosted on other sites, please file a claim there.
12.000 views you know. I'm sure that helps your business but hey who am i to judge.

Candycoated, here's the thing. Trying to do what you seem to be trying to do is analogous to trying stop an avalanche with your bare hands. Or perhaps it's more like trying to kill the ants which have found the sugar in your pantry, when you really should be trying to find the anthill. Asking to have links removed which reference other sites is like running around your kitchen, trying to stomp on the individual ants.

Go to the source, wipe out the anthill. Problem solved. At least until the next anthill comes along, at any rate.

A shame, really. You're an attractive woman. But by all means, wipe out as much awareness of you as possible. Better to be a big fish in a small pond, right?
Former admin of
(since retired)

Horus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 185
  • -Receive: 402
  • eat, sleep, tits, repeat.
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2012, 04:35:11 am »
shame when a performer with such a following on here turns out to be a fe-douche...remember elay...me either hardly. ha!

edit-post 1500! yeeehawwww! FTW!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o
FYI:  -I dont reply to requests for uploads or  links from anyone with under 50 posts.

Andrew

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 299
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2012, 05:19:33 am »

I know right! Its not like there wasn't a link to her page, but whatever, I took the links down

There was never a need to take the links down. I believe that you were in the right. Should have left it as it was and Kwuk or Indy could remove the links or this whole thread if needed.

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2012, 01:28:21 am »

There was never a need to take the links down. I believe that you were in the right. Should have left it as it was and Kwuk or Indy could remove the links or this whole thread if needed.

exactly. please DO NOT self-moderate people, that's what we are here for. if the content posted of candycoated was publicly viewable on another site especially, without a paid membership, those links will not be removed, because anyone can publicly see them anyway.

Danielle Derek

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2012, 11:37:51 am »
exactly. please DO NOT self-moderate people, that's what we are here for. if the content posted of candycoated was publicly viewable on another site especially, without a paid membership, those links will not be removed, because anyone can publicly see them anyway.

Merc and Andrew are both right!
You have much more rights than you think. She had no rights to ask you to remove the content, and you did not have to obey this. Kwukduck and I know the international law around this matter, and our other moderators are well aware of it. The content did not need to be removed. Everything you post here is just text and theperfectboobs.net holds those rights when you post them. Unless it violates our own rules, there's no need to take it down.

Feel free to ask us anything if you have more questions.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:45:11 am by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

TWSS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 184
  • -Receive: 464
  • Julia Abenes ♥ Boobs
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2012, 09:51:57 am »
This is why I keep coming back! LOVE TPB! Here are some more vids I found floating around:

No Sound:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i7k40x0l6e67ej5

Decent/Below Avg Quality:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5d1pj78y892accc
If you enjoy it, applaud it!

bishopgee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1037
  • -Receive: 628
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2012, 10:50:34 am »
fucking awesome thanks man!!

kajkajs

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2012, 05:56:01 pm »
thx! she looks like a total dreamfuck. what a terrible atitude she has sadly
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:58:31 pm by kajkajs »

johnd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 776
  • -Receive: 928
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2012, 02:04:07 am »
I don't get why she would come here and act like that... Wouldn't the first thing she thinks is how much money she could possibly make from us all big tit lovers? She just found a gold mine and decided to take a dump on it.

Too bad.
My TPB story: Becoming_*WOMAN* - The transformation of a plain girl, into perfect plastic sexual doll.

Pics of perfect fuck dolls: My Tumblr

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2012, 10:51:26 am »
I don't get why she would come here and act like that... Wouldn't the first thing she thinks is how much money she could possibly make from us all big tit lovers? She just found a gold mine and decided to take a dump on it.

Too bad.
That's because our minds get corrupted by the media, thinking that each form of copying is bad. (The record labels want us to think that) so weaker minds get brainwashed to think it's evil, without even looking at the big picture. Time to take the red pill girls, wake up!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Vovik84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1028
  • -Receive: 260

Tags: 2300cc