Author Topic: RealSiliconeBunny  (Read 166900 times)

RealSiliconeBunny

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 46
Re: RealSiliconeBunny
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2017, 12:10:13 am »
@fauckuall
Its not bad manners, its that I am sick and tired about that convincing you that this is real me. You have guys who told here that they have skype/facetime show with me, you have guy who are full member who buy videos from me and he wrote about that here, you have many guys from instagram who do business with me and they are happy, and that is not enough. I told here, feel free to contact me on instagram, have few words with me, ask me about anything. Guy who just register and have one and only post on forum calling my fans they are dumb because they trust me isnt bad manners? After almost every my post there is someone who writes this is not me, calling me scammer etc. You have guy calling me scammer because of one picture that was taken from my video with laptop camera.
I want to prove my starmember status, and I want to ask public admins/mods what I need to do for it.

RoswellAlien

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27945
  • -Receive: 1281
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2017, 12:31:07 am »

loveforbarbie

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2017, 12:49:25 am »
Question for administrators, what I need to do to prove that this is real me, to get starmember status and once for always to shut mouths who dont trust me?

Easiest way is probably to go on Skype with a mod/admin.

This

fauckuall

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1303
  • -Receive: 3102
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2017, 06:51:31 am »
RealSiliconeBunny, chill out and just relax. Personally I adore you a lot and your presence will surely encolour our forum. Just come down, contact the admins and they'll arrange everything you need. You can't be responsible for the dumb people and other scammers. So we're waiting patiently for your start here if you're truly gonna support your admireres and give us a feedback.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2017, 10:28:05 pm »
Let me give you all some background information.

Starmembership is about trust. To trust if the other person behind the account is real. We have a fairly simple process for this, namely: a verification picture.
Unfortunately, in the past, RealSiliconeBunny has been paid to make such a picture for someone else, and for that person's personal financial gain: To gain starmembership himself in order to sell his products.
That's not what the starmembership program was designed for and we have therefore revoked starmembership.
It could be said that she's innocent in this because she was not the one who did this. It does not change the fact that it happened and could just happen again. Which, in this case, makes the normal starmember verification useless.

So we have to look at other options.

There are 2 simple solutions that we've offered.
1. Make a video message, in that video say something like: "Hi, it's me, RealSiliconeBunny, and I'm gonna be a starmember on theperfectboobs".
It is very very simple to make such a video message, any phone can do this. On the flip side: Since it's so easy to do, refusing to do so will make you look suspicious.
2. Put on the TPB shirt that we've sent you. We've sent a TPB shirt to your location 1 month ago. Other starmembers already received it who are on the other end of the world.
As with option 1: It's very simple to do, however claiming that you didn't receive it (which you did) makes you look suspicious. Lost in the mail? Possible, but we're not going to send a new one. Shirts cost money, and an international stamp even more.

If you know any other, just let us know, but know that, because of the history, and difficulty to prove your identity otherwise, makes people more alert than with any other girl.
I would love to welcome you as our starmember, and we go through great lengths to help you, but a simple verification video or picture with our shirt on, shouldn't be too much to ask.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Tapfitter123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 253
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2017, 01:48:37 pm »
Crazy, any videos out there

outroducin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 734
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2017, 07:02:52 am »
Silicone Bunny has a new Only Fans account. www.onlyfans.com/real_silicone_bunny

If you love huge fake lips check it out!...So hot

Jalalala

• Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 68
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2017, 02:32:14 am »
Anyone still falling for this deserves to lose their money. Enjoy your three pictures or 10 second clip spread out over the next year until "she" flakes out again.

What's sad is this woman, the real one, could make so much money herself, but instead, she sells selfies to scammers. I don't get it. Even if I were wrong, it wouldn't change the fact that her reputation is forever marred regardless.

outroducin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 734
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2017, 06:07:59 am »
Anyone still falling for this deserves to lose their money. Enjoy your three pictures or 10 second clip spread out over the next year until "she" flakes out again.

What's sad is this woman, the real one, could make so much money herself, but instead, she sells selfies to scammers. I don't get it. Even if I were wrong, it wouldn't change the fact that her reputation is forever marred regardless.

There is not really anything to fall for aside from 14$. If you are not satisfied with the content or updates simply unsubscribe. You're not signing a loan or mortgage note to join. Im not going to start a big thing on here about her but the site is pretty cut and dry. If you like her look join or if not then don't join.

DaniHot

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 15511
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2017, 11:18:59 pm »

score_busty

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2017, 12:59:56 pm »
she's hot and she have the biggest lips for me  :-*

Basil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2017, 11:28:06 pm »
One if the best I have seen

Flying Dutchman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 64
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2017, 04:16:18 pm »
As you can see on her onlyfans page, there is check mark beside her name, that means that the profile is verified. If someone dont like her and her work it is ok, but if someone want to convince as others who follow that she is scammer, man dont do that. If you dont like her, dont trust her, dont visit her thread on forum, dont visit her instagram profile, dont visit her onlyfans. There is a lot of us who like her, who bought her custom videos, who wants to follow her work. Her work is amateur, her photos and videos are mostly selfies, but she is begginer. She had troubles with patreon page because many of guys I assume mostly from this forum follow her for 29 days and then pull back the money, and she cant earn nothing. How to call that members of forum? Is 15 dollars too much to watch her posts for one month?
Once again if someone dont like her or dont trust her it is ok, but then bypass her, let us who like her to follow her.
And one question for all, RealSiliconeBunny isnt the first girl who was cheated by that cheater, how do you know that other girls are real? Give all girls/starmembers same conditions, correct the holes in the verification part so no one can abuse the system and rules on forum.

lolchair1

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2017, 04:59:55 pm »
As you can see on her onlyfans page, there is check mark beside her name, that means that the profile is verified. If someone dont like her and her work it is ok, but if someone want to convince as others who follow that she is scammer, man dont do that. If you dont like her, dont trust her, dont visit her thread on forum, dont visit her instagram profile, dont visit her onlyfans. There is a lot of us who like her, who bought her custom videos, who wants to follow her work. Her work is amateur, her photos and videos are mostly selfies, but she is begginer. She had troubles with patreon page because many of guys I assume mostly from this forum follow her for 29 days and then pull back the money, and she cant earn nothing. How to call that members of forum? Is 15 dollars too much to watch her posts for one month?
Once again if someone dont like her or dont trust her it is ok, but then bypass her, let us who like her to follow her.
And one question for all, RealSiliconeBunny isnt the first girl who was cheated by that cheater, how do you know that other girls are real? Give all girls/starmembers same conditions, correct the holes in the verification part so no one can abuse the system and rules on forum.

Let explain why we don't trust her:
For the the profile "siliconebunny" she agreed to have a guy manage her forum and patreon profile and pretend to be her. She chose to mislead her fans and abuse the star member system for money. The only reason she told us about this is because it backfired and she didn't receive any money.

After that she creates the profile "realsiliconebunny" and talks about how she wants to clear it all up.
Hi, I just want to say to you guys that I understand your doubts, but in time I will prove to you all that I am real.

While she made this promise she hasn't posted anything to prove this profile is real. The first thing she does is start a patreon again, the exact same pattern as the scam profile "siliconebunny" After the first sign something isn't right we mention it on the forum and warn other members. Instead of just continuing  the patreon page goes inactive right away.

After this incident realsiliconebunny makes an angry post:

Its not bad manners, its that I am sick and tired about that convincing you that this is real me. You have guys who told here that they have skype/facetime show with me, you have guy who are full member who buy videos from me and he wrote about that here, you have many guys from instagram who do business with me and they are happy, and that is not enough. I told here, feel free to contact me on instagram, have few words with me, ask me about anything. Guy who just register and have one and only post on forum calling my fans they are dumb because they trust me isnt bad manners? After almost every my post there is someone who writes this is not me, calling me scammer etc. You have guy calling me scammer because of one picture that was taken from my video with laptop camera.
I want to prove my starmember status, and I want to ask public admins/mods what I need to do for it.

In reply indy posts this to solve the situation:
Let me give you all some background information.

Starmembership is about trust. To trust if the other person behind the account is real. We have a fairly simple process for this, namely: a verification picture.
Unfortunately, in the past, RealSiliconeBunny has been paid to make such a picture for someone else, and for that person's personal financial gain: To gain starmembership himself in order to sell his products.
That's not what the starmembership program was designed for and we have therefore revoked starmembership.
It could be said that she's innocent in this because she was not the one who did this. It does not change the fact that it happened and could just happen again. Which, in this case, makes the normal starmember verification useless.

So we have to look at other options.

There are 2 simple solutions that we've offered.
1. Make a video message, in that video say something like: "Hi, it's me, RealSiliconeBunny, and I'm gonna be a starmember on theperfectboobs".
It is very very simple to make such a video message, any phone can do this. On the flip side: Since it's so easy to do, refusing to do so will make you look suspicious.
2. Put on the TPB shirt that we've sent you. We've sent a TPB shirt to your location 1 month ago. Other starmembers already received it who are on the other end of the world.
As with option 1: It's very simple to do, however claiming that you didn't receive it (which you did) makes you look suspicious. Lost in the mail? Possible, but we're not going to send a new one. Shirts cost money, and an international stamp even more.

If you know any other, just let us know, but know that, because of the history, and difficulty to prove your identity otherwise, makes people more alert than with any other girl.
I would love to welcome you as our starmember, and we go through great lengths to help you, but a simple verification video or picture with our shirt on, shouldn't be too much to ask.

And it's now 2 months later and we still haven't seen any evidence.

Flying Dutchman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 64
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2017, 05:40:03 pm »
I dont want to argue with you or anybody. I told you, if you dont trust her dont visit her thread.
 You say she didnt do anything to prove she is real, did you or anybody try to contact her anywhere? To contact her about her work?
For me she proved herself by her instagram, I contacted her, had nice conversation, made a deal about custom photos and videos, saw her name on PayPal (you know when you pay someone on PayPal you can see full name of that person and that cant be fake name, because you need to have the same name as user of the bank card). As I can see I am not only one who bought custom videos, you have more members of forum.
What was the first sign that her patreon was running by scammer again? One picture in bad resolution? What about patrons who followed her? And for me it doesnt make sense if the scammer was again, that he comes here, say that she was victim of the scammer and then continue to do same things.
What about that guy who had skype session with her? He told he was having a problem with her and that situation was resolved because other members on forum. He told that he had skype session and he saw her, right?
And I didnt understand that she known that guy was running her patreon and other things, I understand that he was buying material from her and was selling.
I dont blame anyone who dont trust her, just let us who trust her and love her to enjoy. I told you many reasons why I trust her, you have your reasons why you dont, and I dont see the reason why on any news from her there is few guys who post that we are idiots and that her profile isnt real.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:41:55 pm by Flying Dutchman »

Tags: