Author Topic: Office Bimbo (Bimboization/*WOMAN* Story)  (Read 58745 times)

Flexhero

Re: Office Bimbo (Bimboization/*WOMAN* Story)
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 09:16:20 pm »
A few hours later after Barbie and Amanda grabbed lunch and gossiped about their new clothes Amanda headed home by herself. She entered her apartment feeling as if her headache was beginning to return in force. She groaned and shook it off before she walked into her living room and set down her three bags, one was grey, the other lime green and the last one pink. Sure Amanda had only left with three bags but in each bag were very expensive clothing. Barbie had expensive taste.

Amanda glanced at her open laptop at her desk not far away before smiling to herself and sitting down. She quickly turned on her webcam and began admiring herself in her new outfit over the cam. She ruffled her hair and winked at the cam before clicking once to take a selfie.

After Amanda grew bored of looking at herself she decided to check her bank balance and see the damage that she’d done; forgetting to turn the web cam off in the process. It took her a bit longer to log into her bank online since her headache prevented her from remembering her password on the first three tries.

When Amanda finally dig log onto her bank account she froze in shock. She’d just been swiping her card at the mall, not really paying attention to how much she spent. Her statement showed that she’d spent $1,500 at the mall earlier and her bank account was running dangerously low.

“Oh my god… how could I be so dumb…” Amanda said as she slammed a hand on the desk before face-planting her forehead onto her hand. How was she supposed to get by till her next pay check now? How did she let herself spend so much? That wasn’t like her.

Amanda finally looked up at the screen to show her webcam was open, she’d accidently snapped a pic of herself with her head down, her expensive bags in the background.

“I’m sending this to Barbie! I can’t believe she let me spend this much!” Amanda said to herself still highly distressed and her head was still pounding. At least my hair looks good now… Amanda thought and then shook her head right after, like that was the most important thing for her to be thinking. She got up and headed for the kitchen she needed some of her pink water to calm her down and feel good again. She grabbed herself a glass and filled it with water from the fridge beside her before opening up her large pink carton.

“I think I need extra… my head really hurts and I spent way too much money today.” She said to herself as she began adding way more of the powder to her glass then she usually drank. She quickly grabbed a spoon stirred it up and then raised it to her lips before taking a sip of the cotton candy goodness and sighing with relief…

A few minutes later and Amanda couldn’t remember what had been bothering her. Bored she decided to call Barbie.

“Like hello?” Barbie’s voice answered almost right away.

“Omg Barbie it’s me Amanda, I was like bored so I thought I would call you?”

Barbie giggled a bit before saying anything else. “OMG I’m soooo bored too we should totally like do something fun! We already like got new clothes and our hair done… ummmmm…” Barbie trailed off on the line as Amanda guessed she tried to think really hard, she couldn’t help but giggle a bit while she waited for Barbie to say something else.

“I know! We should like totes get spray tans! Like I’m looking a bit pale and icky and you look like super pale that’s what we need!” Barbie exclaimed.

“Umm that like sounds good to me!” Amanda said back.

“Okays! I’ll text you the address see you there in like thirty!” Barbie giggled before they both hung up. Amanda headed into the living room, deciding to change into another outfit for the tanning session since she was going back out.

“I like can’t be seen in the same outfit.” She said before she pulled out a bright plain velvety bright pink top she’d also bought today which showed off her shoulders, deciding to leave her black leggings on from earlier. Amanda reached up to her neck and pulled off her favorite necklace, remembering if she wore it that it would probably mess up her future tan.

“Like I need to make sure I get my tan right.” She said as she set her necklace down on the counter before she grabbed her purse and headed towards the door giggling slightly not even thinking about how little money she had and the fact she was about to spend some more of it.
Thirty minutes later and Amanda stepped out of her cab. Barbie was already waiting for her texting on her phone. When she saw Amanda her vapid blue eyes lit up and she quickly dropped her phone into her massive fake cleavage before giving her fake silicone balloons a shake as she ran to Amanda and hugged her hard.

“Like OMG it feels like it’s been forever but we just saw each other earlier!” Barbie giggled.

“I know!” Amanda agreed, enjoying the feeling of Barbie’s massive implants pressed against her own smaller tits. She reluctantly let go of Barbie once the hug was over.

“Let’s head inside!” Barbie said before she opened the door, Amanda followed her best friend inside. The lobby of the tanning store was nicely decorated with white walls and expensive looking paintings on them.
The girl waiting at the desk looked practically orange. She smiled at Barbie and Amanda.

“Hey Barbie! Glad to see you back! Looks like you brought a friend this time! I take it you want one tanning shower for each of you?” the girl asked.

“Yep!” Barbie said as she puffed out her fake chest for good measure.

“Awesome! Right this way!” the girl said before she turned and headed down the hallway behind them. Amanda followed the girl along with Barbie, she giggled as she watched Barbie’s ass sway due to the large heels she was wearing and Amanda regretted not wearing hells of her own. The woman lead them into a private white room that featured to large tanning beds and then what appeared to be two open showers on either side of the room. This room featured wall papers that showcased the beach and it had images of various attractive tan women walking along the shore.

“So have you done this before?” the girl asked Amanda.

“Ummm like I don’t think so,” Amanda shook her head; it was hard to remember right now for some reason.

“Okay well… Barbie will tell you what to do!” the girl smiled before she left the room, closing the door to leave the two blondes alone.

“Okay like first you need to totally get like naked… yay!” Barbie said before she pulled off her top and exposed Amanda to her massive fake tities. Amanda’s eyes widened and she had the thought that she’d never seen Barbie’s fake tits naked before. She continued to stare at them as Barbie undressed herself the rest of the way. Her body was amazing, so slim and curvy in the right places, even her pussy looked perfect to Amanda from what she could see.

“Um like Barbie, I never asked but how big are your fake boobies?” Amanda asked as she reached up and grabbed them. She hadn’t meant too it had happened as if on instinct. She almost pulled her hands away her cheeks getting red when Barbie clamped her hands back down onto her fake tits and moaned her plump cock-sucking fake lips open and wide.

“My tits are like size 1500cc.” Barbie said now. “You should like totally think about getting fake tits they are like the best!” Barbie said as she released Amanda’s hands.

“They do feel good.” Amanda admitted.

“Okay so like what was I saying before you touched my totally big plastic tits? Oh yeah like you step in the shower and make sure you close your eyes, and like the shower sprays the tan stuff all over you, you like need to keep turning around and make like sure it gets all over your body, like don’t open your eyes until it shuts off.” Barbie giggled.

“Okay! I can like do that!” Amanda giggled.

“Alright! Totally tan time!” Barbie giggled as Amanda turned to head to her own shower before Barbie gave her a light slap on Amanda’s bum. Amanda turned and giggled before she had to stare at Barbie’s own perfectly round and unnatural looking bubble butt for a few seconds…

A while later and Amanda sat in the lobby of the building after their tannin session was over. She waited while Barbie paid for them, which she had offered to do even when Amanda insisted. Amanda felt good, she hadn’t seen herself yet, Barbie wouldn’t let her yet; the suspense was killing her.

Click. Amanda looked up to see Barbie was now standing next to her with her phone out.

“Like got a good pic of your new tan!” Barbie giggled. “You look like so peaceful an like as if you don’t have a thought in your pretty head!” Barbie giggled as she showed the pic to Amanda.
The first thing Amanda noticed was that her skin now had a light orange glow, it wasn’t anything super intense yet but she felt like it was a huge improvement to how pale she’d been. She also thought it looked really good with her new pale platinum hair.

“Omg I look so good and tan!” Amanda smiled as she looked at Barbie who looked practically orange now and plastic as ever.

“Yep!” Barbie giggled. “I told you that like you’d look sooo fab! I’m like always right.” Barbie winked before she blew Amanda a kiss with her over-inflated injected plastic lips.

mginn24

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 01:56:11 am »
Great new chapter. :) Hopefully the next update won't take as long ;)

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2015, 02:43:57 am »
This is great. Looking forward to the update. Anything coming soon?

Flexhero

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2015, 11:34:05 pm »
A week went by after Amanda and Barbie’s tanning session. Amanda found that she preferred her skin in the fake orange color then the pale shade she’d been before. During the week Barbie helped get Amanda on a new diet that was supposed to help her shed weight and they hit the gym almost every day. Amanda found that she loved working out; she enjoyed the feeling of sweat glistening on her body and getting lost in her music while she worked out. She also found she enjoyed the fact she seemed to be getting more looks at the gym, or maybe it was because she was working out next to Barbie the human plastic doll.

When she wasn’t working out with Barbie or working at her depressing desk job Amanda was shopping with Barbie. At the beginning of the week the two blondes had picked out a good number of brand new workout clothes, some of which Amanda thought were super cute on her.
Amanda now sat on her couch waiting for Barbie to come over for their morning workout. She’d already changed into a new workout outfit Barbie had helped her pick out, it was white and pink, slim fitting and looked excellent on her. Amanda smiled and ran a hand through her platinum hair while she waited for her friend. This was her first time wearing this outfit and she hope it would be a hit at the gym.

She remembered she needed to drink her morning glass of RHB and quickly picked up her water bottle from the coffee table which already had the pink powder mixed inside. She put the bottle to her lips and began to drink down the pink goodness. With each sip her morning headache began to ebb away. She seemed to get them every morning now until she had her RHB and then she felt amazing.

Amanda giggled as she picked up the remote and searched for something riveting like a trashy reality TV show she’d become addicted to them lately and fashion magazines, she hadn’t touched an actual book since she’d met Barbie.

The door to Amanda’s apartment flew open and Barbie rushed inside giggling and looking as vacant and plastic as ever. Barbie’s massive fake plastic jugs were contained in a skimpy pink tube top that barely clung and covered up her large plastic tit-flesh. Her legs were pulled into a pair of see through black yoga-pants, which Amanda could only tell because it was clear Barbie wasn’t wearing any panties. Her feet were encased in large pink stripper heels as well. Amanda felt inwardly jealous at Barbie’s massive fake tits; it made her own natural boobs feel quite inadequate.

“Like OMG heyyy!” Barbie smiled as she sat down in the seat across from Amanda. Amanda was a bit confused by Barbie’s top she thought they were supposed to go to the gym but she felt like that her top wasn’t the best choice for that.

“Um, like is that what you’re wearing to the gym?” Amanda asked. Barbie shook her head and giggled.

“Like I had an idea!” she said pressing her manicured hands against her fake tits and opening her plump injected fake lips.

“We should like totes go get botox together! I need to like get more frozen!” Barbie giggled.

“Botox?” Amanda said a bit unsure. “Doesn’t that like hurt?” she wondered.

“It only hurts like a tiny bit but it makes me like totally sooo wet,” Barbie giggled. “And like it makes all my wrinkles go bye bye and make my face so frozen and perfect.” Barbie said. It was true her face usually hardly moved when she talked and had the same frozen expression though to Amanda her face was looking a bit more normal than usual.

“I’ll have to think about it…” Amanda said as she lifted up her bottle and took another sip from her water bottle. She immediately began to giggle as it felt like her mind emptied of all thought.

“Um what like were we talking about?” Amanda asked.

“We’re like gonna go get botox!” Barbie jumped up.

“Oh right! Yeah botox!” Amanda said as she got up as well before draining the rest of her bottle and giggling more.

“Oh my god like I can’t believe I’m going to get botox let’s go.” Amanda said as she headed for the door.

The cab ride turned into a blur of Barbie chatting Amanda’s ear off and taking selfies of her plastic perfect self. Amanda was having a hard time paying attention to anything since her mind was feeling so spacy. Soon the cab stopped and the two blondes got out, Barbie pulled some bills out of her massive plastic cleavage before handing it to the man through the window, she then puckered her already huge fake lips and blew him a kiss.

The two blondes now stood outside a massive tan colored complex. Amanda read a sign that said it was a plastic surgeons office. She had almost forgotten where they were going until now. I’ve never been to one of these… Amanda thought awkwardly as she followed Barbie inside, Barbie’s massive round ass swaying as they stepped into the lobby. The lobby was white and decorated nicely; it was completely empty except for a redheaded woman sitting at the reception desk. The first thing Amanda noticed about her was that her face looked as frozen as Barbie’s except she lacked Barbie’s massive plump lips.

“Barbie!” the receptionist smiled at them, her face not moving much when she talked.

“Heyyyy!” Barbie giggled as she moved towards the receptionist, whose name tag read Lilly on her purple scrubs.

“Came back for a top up?” Lilly asked.

“Totes!” Barbie giggled. “But I like brought my friend Amanda! She’s like never had botox before but like never too late to start!” Barbie smiled.
Lilly smiled back and glanced Amanda’s way. “Okay, well I’m sure Dr. Haschen would love to see you both. Just go into waiting room three, there is a cot for each of you to lie down and he will be with you shortly.” Lilly smiled.

“Yaaaay!” Barbie giggled as she waved goodbye to Lilly and then began clonking down the hallway in her massive heels. Amanda followed her down the hallway until Barbie pushed open a white door marked three. The room inside was cosy and  featured two black cots laying side by side but with enough room for someone to stand between. Barbie walked over to the first cot and then laid down, her massive fake tits bulging up into the air. Amanda paused to stare at them before she climbed onto the other cot.

“Are you like sooo excited to get rid of all your icky wrinkles?” Barbie giggled.

“Umm, I think so.” Amanda smiled. The idea of not having wrinkles sounded nice, she didn’t have awful wrinkles but she did notice some age lines time to time. The door opened and a man in his late thirties stepped in. His eyes were dark brown as was his hair and he had a well defined jawline.

“Hello Barbie, and you must be Amanda.” He beamed.

“Heyyy doc! We came to like totes get our faces frozen!” Barbie smiled.

“Standard then, for both of you?” he asked.

“Yep!” Barbie giggled.

“Very well.” He said before he pulled out a syringe squirted it into the air and then pressed gloved hands to Barbie’s face before he began to inject the needle into Barbie’s face in various places. Barbie’s eyes closed and to Amanda it looked like she was in a state of bliss as the needle pricked her face pumping it full of botox. The doctor filled Barbie’s face with a few syringes before he turned to Amanda.

“You’re turn,” he smiled. “And don’t worry it doesn’t hurt that bad you’ll be fine.” He said. Amanda nodded and took a deep breath as he leaned in over her; she felt his fingers press her face and then a slight prick. It didn’t hurt that bad. In fact… Amanda almost liked the feeling of the botox pumping slowly into her face while the Doctor continued, injecting her face all over and mainly in her ‘problem areas’ as he explained.
It was over before Amanda knew it and she sort of wished it wasn’t. “Wow that was like kinda… fun.” Amanda said as she sat up.

“Yep!” Barbie giggled as she sat up next.

“Let’s go take selfies in the bathroom of our frozen faces!” Barbie giggled as she jumped up and then pulled the doctor into a hug, pressing her fake tits to his chest.

“Thanks doc!” she giggled before she released him and moved through the door. Amanda followed the ditzy human blow doll down the hallway and into the girls restroom.

Amanda approached the mirror and her jaw dropped. Her face looked so frozen and perfect, all of her winkles were gone. She pulled out her phone and quickly took a selfie of herself, her fingers touching her new smooth plastic skin. She looked over at Barbie who was standing in front of another mirror.

“OMG we look like sooo hot and frozen!” Barbie giggled.

“We totes do.” Amanda smiled with her new frozen face.

metolius

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2015, 05:07:18 pm »
any updates on Amanda?

Flexhero

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 10:28:14 pm »
((Why yes there is!))

Three days later Amanda climbed out of her shower feeling great. She glanced at herself in her full length mirror and felt she looked somehow sexy in the green, white and yellow stripped towel she’d draped along her body, her natural cleavage hanging out a bit, nowhere anything near Barbie’s giant fake jugs.

Amanda’s phone vibrated and the blonde immediately glanced at it to see she had a snapchat from Barbie. The picture showed Barbie’s frozen newely botoxed face with her big inflated fake lips puffed up as much as she could. FEELZ LIKE SO FROZEN LIPZ SO LIKE BIG N HOT HEHE. The snapchat read making Amanda giggle without meaning too.

Amanda tipped her phone up to snap a picture of herself. When she looked at it she realized that her face really did look even more frozen now then three days ago, Barbie had told her that it didn’t take till the third day for the botox to settle. OMG! Amanda thought when she realized how shinier her face looked, her body glistened a bit from the water but she’d already dried her face well and pulled her hair back. She also realized how empty her eyes looked in the image, had they always looked like that? Like she didn’t know what she was doing.

After noticing how frozen her face looked Amanda spent the next hour laying on her bed and rubbing on a bronser that Barbie had given her that Barbie had said “Its like 100% fake which is like good and totally like brings out your fake tan we got before”. So of course Amanda had to try it and see if it really did bring her tan back out.

She carefully rubbed the lotion over her entire body, laying naked on the sheets for an whole hour. It was such a fight not to touch her pussy while she was rubbing the lotion over her body, squeezing her breasts and somehow imagining Barbie’s giant fake balloons in her head.

When she was done with the lotion Amanda moved into the kitchen and took her morning dose of RHB. Since she had started taking the body building and energy increasing drug she’d felt she’d dropped a lot of pounds already. To test this theory Amanda went into the bedroom, dressed only in her black bra and tiny panties since she liked to drink pink before get dressed she moved to her dresser and pulled out one of her favorite shirts.

It was the cheetah print shirt she’d overspent on with Barbie a few weeks back. Amanda pulled the shirt on and then headed back into her bathroom. I sure spend so much time in the bathroom these days, but like I so need to see if I lost any weight.
Amanda clutched her iPhone in her white manicured fingers and carefully took a full body selfie in her mirror. When she looked at the pic she screamed.

“OMG I look like totally dumb and holy shit like I’m so tan again! OMG like this shirt is so totally baggy already, I love the pink drink like so much!” she exclaimed when she realized she’d already dropped pounds. She quickly began texting Barbie much in the same way she’d just spoke outloud.

BARBIE: YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS GIRL?

AMANDA: OMG LIKE WHAT??!

BARBIE: SHOPPINGGG!!!!

AMANDA: OMGG!!!

Amanda got so excited from the texts that she tore the baggy shirt off and tossed it away. She then glanced at her naked body in the mirror feeling fit and then. She lifted up her camera and took a selfie to send to Barbie via Snapchat, carefully covering her nipples with her arm, Barbie had probably already seen her tits at the club but she didn’t feel like showing Barbie her nipples right then.

Amanda admired how she looked in the selfie, her toned body, she’d tried to smile  and ended up still looking frozen and very, very tan and blonde. Omg why aren’t I getting so laid all the time. Was all Amanda could think about for a few minutes after that.
A few hours blurred by and Amanda watched some relaxing reality television. OMG BOTCHED IS SUCH A GOOD SHOW.

She finally realized she had to work that day and quickly began to scramble for work. She remembered that Barbie had invited her to a party that night after work. She grabbed some Pink Drink and drank it for energy for work while she went back into her room to change. She decided to dress classy, and very pink for work that night since it looked so good with her pale hair and tanned skin. She accentuated with some silver jewelry and a white band through her hair. For a top she chose a tight fitting pink top that was nicely low cut and clung to her tits good. For bottoms she wore a pair of fake pinstrip white leggings, making sure the thin material clung to her gym booty as much as possible.

She made sure her makeup was perfect before placing her name tag on her shirt, hanging from the bottom of her cleavage before she sat down and took a selfie via her webcam before work. She felt like she looked so good for work, and wanted to look sexy and impress. But she had noticed she was getting some dirty looks from women at work, it wasn’t like she was dressing like a total *WOMAN* or anything near like what Barbie got away with work. Women outright hated Barbie, and now it was becoming known that Amanda was best friends with her. She’d even heard some talk that Barbie had been rubbing off on her. What was that supposed to mean?

kbalz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 459
  • -Receive: 379
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2015, 10:59:29 am »
great work !

Zych

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 90
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 01:47:30 pm »
great indeed

avaro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 21
    • avaro56.deviantart.com
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2015, 06:49:33 pm »
Nice indeed ^^

Flexhero

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2015, 10:18:45 pm »
thanks so much guys. And thank you so much Avaro, that is great to here since this story wouldn't be here without your art.

modoc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 03:50:14 am »
Love it!

Barbielover

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2015, 11:54:38 am »
Thanks, Love it!

kbalz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 459
  • -Receive: 379
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2015, 12:32:06 pm »
when is the next chapter?

metolius

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2015, 10:23:15 pm »
Any updates coming soon.

iearth

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2015, 11:49:50 am »
Just read this, AMAZING! Can't wait for more!!

Tags: