Author Topic: Story - Folie à trois  (Read 48579 times)

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 168
Re: Story - Folie à trois
« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2016, 11:10:24 pm »
Thank you. I will!

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2016, 12:44:32 am »
Miami and Kisha expected a tour of the apartment. In a way, they were disappointed. Brittny led them directly to the bedroom. There was a massive bed in there, big enough for four people. Brittny mockingly pushed them on the mattress. Kisha landed on her enormous butt and bounced a little as her cheeks hit the waterbed.
"Whoa. That's a surprise."
"It's supposed to be the best."
The young giantess climbed on top of her and squeezed her between her endless legs. Kisha gasped for air. It was both terrifying and bizarrely erotic to be caught in this trap. Brittny unbuttoned her blouse slowly until her colossal breasts at last flopped out. She didn't wear a bra. What for? Then, she lowered her insanely huge tits on Kisha's face. She squeezed them together, making her victim struggle. She was in perfect control as Kisha fought to free herself. Brittny turned to Miami and said:
"Lick her. I'm sure she'll love it!"
Kisha produced grunts of ecstasy amidst the masses of inflated flesh that were now her entire world. She was literally disappearing between these monumental boobs. When she felt Miami's tongue on her pierced clit, her struggle intensified. She was completely under Brittny's control. Whenever she was about to cum, her mistress released her for a second, calming her down and giving her the chance to take a breath.
Brittny played with her for a while. Then, at last, she allowed her to have her orgasm. Kisha howled with pleasure as Brittny freed her. She almost passed out as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Lying calmly on the bed, she said:
"Thank you."
"Always a pleasure." Brittny turned to Miami: "You're next."

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2017, 10:55:37 pm »
With these words, she whipped out a massive strap-on. The plastic cock was well over twelve inches long and very thick. It had several additional prongs, one of them for the clit, the other one for the ass. Miami stared at the thing. She had no idea if she could even fit a cock this size. Brittny grinned and opened her mouth. She pushed the thing down her throat, her plastic lips vacuum-sealing around the rubber boner. She stretched her neck and squeezed it downwards, the mass pushing against her throat from inside. Miami and Kisha could see it move downwards. Eventually, the whole plastic dick was down her throat. Brittny's eyes bulged as she looked at her friends in total lust, then she slipped it back out. The thing was now covered in saliva and seemed very slick.
She slipped it on and said:
"Okay, girl, time to get your ass stretched."
Miami was still in shock. The cock was really huge and she had absolutely no idea how to handle it. Brittny showed her. She mashed her giant tits into her friend's, the enormous fake spheres colliding as she lifted her and pushed her against the wall. Miami was impaled on Brittny's giant rubber dick. She gasped in shock as the thing slipped into her soft wet snatch. It was humiliating and shocking to be taken in this way, but she loved it. She hugged Brittny and pushed herself closer. The effect was mind-blowing as Brittny's uber-tits squeezed her own outrageous boobs against her chin.
And then, the pounding began.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2017, 11:17:28 am »
"So, are you satisfied?"
Cassandra carefully lit her cigar. She was having a ball. Frederick was looking completely exhausted, his face looked a little gaunt, yet somehow happy. He sighed:
"Oh, yes. I don't know what happened to her. She was just a ditzy bimbo and now, she's in charge. She's really tall and she has these giant tits and this tiny waist and now, she has her two friends who are just as freaky living with us. She sets up little games and we fuck so much. She tries new stuff with us and I'm really getting exhausted from all this."
"I didn't promise too much."
"Not at all. I never thought this would be possible."
"Impossible is my business."
Cassandra laughed at the corny line.
"Well, enjoy it while it lasts."
This last sentence sounded rather ominous in Frederick's ears.

Brittny arrived at Cassandra's surgery. The doctor had requested her presence and she was happy to oblige. The towering sex goddess in her vertiginous heels walked past the clerk and stepped inside. People couldn't help staring, some of them just letting their mouths hang open as she strode by.
Cassandra sat in her chair as she entered. She smiled at her handiwork and had her sit down. Brittny grinned and crossed her legs. She was wearing a grey blazer and skirt combo that seemed conservative, but draped over her outrageous body, it looked off.
"I hear you've been tiring Frederick out?"
The tall woman smiled:
"Is that so? He keeps insisting everything is alright."
"I guess it is, but he looks a little ... worn."
"That might be. I've been trying stuff recently."
"Wonderful. So you'd say you have him under your thumb now?"
"I think I can make him fetch if I want to."
"Incredible."
"That's what he said."
"Now, would you break up with him?"
Brittny was surprised.
"But why?"
Cassandra leaned back.
"Revenge, of course. This asshole dropped me for no good reason at college. I've been wanting to get back at him for years and I would be so glad if he could feel my pain."
"You loved him?"
"Absolutely. And he never loved me back, at least that's what it felt like. And now, he's going to pay."
Brittny tought about this for a moment.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2017, 02:32:56 pm »
"Dear Cassandra, I think you misunderstand. I really like Frederick. He might be an egomaniac and he might not have the best taste in alcohol, but he is genuinely in love with me and he allowed me to become what I am now. I was so simple, so cute and so naive. And now, look at me." She got up, towering above Cassandra. She walked around the desk and laid her finger under the surgeon's chin. She pulled her up, making her get to her feet. Cassandra stood in front of the giantess she had created and she could feel only lust. Brittny's confidence radiated from her like rays from the sun. "I am exactly where I should be and I am not going to break this fool's heart. Especially not after everything he's done for me."
"But ... You should ... I wanted ..."
"Oh, maybe. But you never told me. I thought this was all innocent and friendly. You underestimated me back then. You thought I'd understand your little plan. I didn't. And now, you underestimate me. You think I will do your bidding out of some debt. But that's not how things work. But don't worry, Cassandra, you are a wonderful person and what you did for me, I could never repay."
"But ..."
With these words, Brittny let Cassandra drop back in her chair and closed her eyes for a moment, nodding at her. Then, she turned around and left.
Cassandra sat in her chair, completely devastated. All her plans, all her ideas had been for nothing. Worse yet, her thirst for revenge had given her would-be victim an even greater gift.
She sat there at her desk, brooding. Then, slowly, a thought formed in her mind. One she had had before, but which she never accepted. And now, she was desperate. She would try this, come what may.
She called her assistant in. Time to set up some appointments.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 10:41:13 am by El_Roy_1999 »

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2017, 10:29:04 am »
Frederick was at Brittny's feet. She stood above him, towering in her absurdly high heels. She wore thigh-high stockings that further stretched her legs. Far above, he could see her enormously large breasts obscure her face. The view from down there was just incredible. He ran his hands up her powerful legs. All this yoga and training had given her toned muscles that were easily able to squeeze people to orgasms. He could see she wasn't wearing any panties. Honestly, he didn't know what type would be able to contain her massively puffed up cunt lips. Her outrageous buttocks stood out behind and to the side of her hips.
She moaned as he moved upwards.
"Oh, Frederick, you're doing fine, please go on!"
He slipped his hands further up. He was completely mesmerized by this insane woman. She had completely transformed herself and remade herself into a Goddess.
"Everything for you ..."
"I know. Now, get on up."
His head disappeared under her skirt and she began to moan as he worked her pierced clit. She sighed and staggered back, dropping on the sofa, where Miami and Kisha were keeping some of Frederick's friends company. The men were completely shocked by what was going on, but they enjoyed the women's puffed up, over-stuffed lips on their cocks. The situation had developed out of nothing: They had a meeting with Frederick, he invited them home, they met his wife or girlfriend or whatever, some model in a conservative outfit.
They did some small talk, she found them nice and she suggested they stay. And then, everything had escalated. Somehow, a nice talk between friends had turned into an orgy. His wife or whatever had called in two sex-bombs and revealed herself to be some kind of super-charged uber sex goddesses. The friends still couldn't believe what was happening. It was just too bizarre.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2017, 09:41:48 pm »
Brittny pulled Frederick down on the sofa, kissing him deeply. He groaned as she pulled his cock from his pants and squeezed her giant tits against his chest. With a quick movement, she was on top of him, then slid down to his rock-hard erect dick. She locked her taut, over-stuffed lips on his rod and started deep-throating him. Frederick was gasping for air as she inhaled his manhood.
Before he came, she stopped and squeezed it hard at its base to make him calm down again a little. Then, she pulled down her top and mashed his cock between her enormous tits. She pushed both hands into them, compacting them on his throbbing penis. It completely disappeared amidst her fleshy globes. She started rubbing and pumping him, sliding down to reveal his cock-head.
"Oh, Brittny, please!"
Before he could continue, her long, agile tongue rounded his bulging head. Her touch was silky and forceful. He tried to hold back, but he had no chance against her incredible skill and insane proportions. He shot his load all over her face and tits, spraying her with cum. She grinned and licked it up eagerly.
Frederick collapsed on the couch, but she wanted more. Climbing on top of him, she pushed his still rigid cock into her pussy and started pumping him hard, her internal muscles coaxing him back up.
For Frederick, this was the umpteenth orgasm today and he was finding it harder and harder to think. His mind was completely overwhelmed as she made him cum again.
He felt he was loosing his mind now.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2017, 04:19:44 pm »
A little late maybe, but still ...

Cassandra awoke. There was a lot of pain, but the drugs kept it in check. She opened her eyes, still dazed from the hours of anesthetic sleep. She looked around. Her assistants and students were there, nervous. When she sighed, everything hurt. The team was clearly relieved. Groaning, Cassandra asked:
"How did it go?"
The head surgeon, Mara, nodded:
"As far as we can tell, it worked. You seem to have taken it well."
"Great. Thank you."
Before she could say much more, she lost consciousness again.
Over the next days, she drifted in and out of reality as she recovered. She was often aware of presences. When she was thristy, there would be someone to give her tea or water. She would have weird, incoherent dreams she soon forgot. Occasionally, she found herself back in her teenage self, helpless and confused by the changes of her body and longing to be rid of all her flaws and imagined disfigurements. Perfect people drifted past her mind as she recovered. Years ago, she had wanted to be like them. In the end, she had chosen to create them instead, but her thirst for beauty had never really faded.
At last, she felt the shroud lift. She would see what she had become.
And then, she would break Frederick and his treacherous woman.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2017, 11:38:58 pm »
"Madam, we are ready to remove the bandages."
"Wonderful. I really need to see me now."
The medical crew carefully removed all the remaining tubes and wires. It took a while. Eventually, they were done and slowly helped Cassandra to her feet. Despite the daily massages, all this time in bed had taken its toll. She was a little unstable at first, after all, her center of mass had shifted. She looked at herself and was amazed. She never would have thought she'd look like this. The advanced leg implants had done their work and she stood there, towering above her employees at almost 6'4", most of her height being long, slim legs. They were well muscled, but tight and perfectly hairless. Smooth as a baby's butt. The electric training had worked well.
Above her perfect thighs, she could see a round and completely fake butt. Two absolutely round spheres stuck out from her hips, giving her a shelf-like ass. It wasn't as big as Brittny's, or Kisha's for that matter, but it was much tighter and faker.
One of the assistants carefully peeled off the bandage on her genitals. She removed the catheter and revealed the most outrageous cunt Cassandra had ever seen. None of her patients had one of these: It was extremely plump and full, inviting, yet somewhat ... terrifying in its swollen sexiness. Her clitoris was now pierced by several steel rods, stimulating it continually.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2017, 11:03:12 pm »
She nodded as the assistants slowly removed the medical corset that held together her waist. She had never imagined she could look like that. She had been a pudgy teenager, then a moderately fit college student and a slim professional, but her waist was so cartoonish and bizarre she couldn't even have dreamed of this. From her tight and round buttocks, a sharp taper went down to a ridiculously tiny waist. It looked as if she was the most insane tightlacer to ever exist.
The assistant said:
"We managed to get you down to twelve inches. I still don't know how we did it."
She admired her look. She was like a cartoon character come to life. The nineties were there and she thought of Liefeld's art style. This was even more intense.
"We took out all the floating ribs and reduced your organs were medically possible. Don't expect to be able to eat much. Actually, don't try it. Stay with liquids."
Cassandra put her hands around her waist. They fit. She grinned maniacally.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2017, 07:33:02 pm »
The surgeon's eyes went up to her chest. She gasped for air. Cassandra knew that the implants were still far from their maximum capacity, but even then, they hung round, swollen and massive from her chest. They were easily the size of her head, maybe even more. Only now did she realize how heavy they were. At the same time, the intense electrical training, combined with state-of-the-art chemicals had tremendously strengthened her back muscles. She suddenly felt them "engage", straightening her. The feeling was bizarre: It seemed to her that this was external, as if some outer force pushed her into this proud stance. She grinned:
"Incredible. Everything worked as planned. Take off the bandages."
The assistants carefully removed all patches and drains from her spherical breasts and finally revealed her enormously puffy nipples. They were really big and round and stood out proudly from her fake boobs. Each nipple sported a beige piercing of surgical plastic that threatened to be swallowed by the gigantic balls of flesh hanging from her chest.
Carefully, she gave her tits a squeeze. Her hands dug deep into her taut flesh, the soft, yet resistant implant full of the special compound pushing against her fingers. She caressed her breasts until her nipples had contracted into twin corks. She imagined what it would be like to inflate them to their maximum, making them bigger than sanity could allow. On the other hand, she was already beyond sanity. This was personal, after all.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2017, 11:04:52 am »
Finally, she stared at her face. It took her a while to recognize herself. She was still in there, but the transformation had been thorough. Her lips were amazingly fat, forming a ring of silicone that hardly closed. Her nose had been reworked into a kind of abstraction of the original. It seemed pure and artificial, designed to be perfect. Her eyes had turned jet-black, her former mottled, brownish-black color purified to obsidian. Finally, strategic use of fillers and liposuction had transformed the overall shape of her face to make it look more elegant, but also bizarrely surreal.
"I can't believe it."
She felt the plastic studs in her tongue and extended it, surprised by its length. The assistants looked at her expectantly.
"What did you do?"
One of them said:
"We have found a way to lengthen your tongue. We thought you might like it."
Indeed, it was now well over six inches long. Several studs lined its length.
Cassandra gave them an amused look.
"A nice idea. Thank you. I appreciate you taking the initiative."
"We just hope you manage to win this. We're really looking forward to it!"
The doctor was a little surprised. She hadn't expected them to choose a side in her fight, let alone actually support her.
This would make things even more interesting. But first, let's take a short break to prepare. Shock and awe was the motto.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2017, 10:54:26 am »
A few weeks later, Kisha and Miami were lying on the couch at Brittny's place, an assortment of pleasure instruments stuffed into their openings. Their mistress was away, entertaining Frederick at some fancy resort. Actually, it was the other way round now. Frederick had completely fallen to his lover. Brittny let him have his business, but most of the money he earned was syphoned off to her personal accounts. She was now, as she put it, "filthy rich". She was now recruiting new lovers and victims to fill her coffers and expand her power. Somewhere along the line, Brittny must have gone power-mad. She was in love with Frederick, but she was also in control.
For Kisha and Miami, their absence meant a little boredom, but since Brittny had left them some money and recruited one of Cassandra's staff to continue her journey to plastic perfection, they profited of it as well. The assistant surgeon had worked hard to make their nethers incredibly sensitive. As a result, they were now in a constant daze of arousal. It was really hard for them to concentrate on anything other than having sex and even this occasionally failed when they just ended up locked in their own orgasmic selves.
The servants Brittny had hired for them were more than confused by their wards' behavior, but accepted that this was some crazy wealthy people thing.
In her daze, Miami managed:
"I think there was someone at the door. Could somebody please get it? I can't get up right now ..."
Kisha replied:
"You shouldn't have gotten your tits blown up further, girl. You can't even sit up on your own now."
"But it feels so good to have these big bags of saline on my chest ..." There were slurping noises as Miami sank her hand in her cunt, squeezing it next to the vibrator buzzing away inside. "Ooh ... That's so ... good. Besides, you're the last to say things like this. You've got a butt that's too broad for doors."
"Yeah, but at least I can still get up without flopping off the sofa."
"Fuck you!"
"Come on! Fuck me. Please!"
The pair rolled off the sofa, landed on the ground like floppy sacks of tits and ass and started frenching.
The doorbell went off again.
Between slurps, Kisha said:
"Can somebody please get the ..." Her voice trailed off as she came.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2017, 10:06:29 pm »
Suddenly, a very pointy boot came down next to them. It was black and shiny and sported some very high heels. Miami squawked:
"What? Who?"
Kisha could barely focus to stop licking her friend.
"What's going on?"
Cassandra squatted down to them. Feeling her long legs fold and her enormous soft breasts squish against her knees was amazing. She said:
"Are you girls having fun?"
Miami recovered enough to ask:
"How did you get in?" Then, she added: "What happened to you?"
Indeed, Cassandra was a vision to behold. She was not only absurdly tall in her eight-inch-heel boots that went up to her thighs, she also wore a strange pinstripe outfit that brought her absurd curves into focus even stronger. The outfit was composed of very short shorts, a bespoke blazer that clung to her curves and a fedora. She was caught somewhere between pimp and stripper.
"Oh, I decided to try my own medicine."
"Whoa." Kisha had just noticed what was happening. She stared at the surgeon and wanted to say something. Cassandra didn't leave her the time. With a quick shove, she pushed the extremely bottom-heavy woman on top of her companion. The two women landed on top of each other, their tits colliding. Despite their great size when compared to normal people's, Kisha's breasts looked ridiculously small resting on top of Miami's gargantuan pillows. Stalking around them, Cassandra smiled at her handiwork. These stupid *WOMAN*s were really something. Despite her being here, they had already started licking and kissing each other's rubber lips again.
Well, she'd show them a trick or two.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2017, 09:58:55 am »
Kisha was licking Miami's tongue ecstatically, their plastic lips boinging against each other. They were both salivating as their tongues interlocked again and again, their eyes lusting. Abruptly, they both started to moan. Between licks, Miami gasped:
"Wow. Wow ... What's going on? Oh my God ..."
Kisha joined in.
"Ooh. Oh. Oh God. Fuck! What? What are you doing?"
They heard Cassandra's voice somewhere behind them:
"Just a little surprise."
The powerful woman had gone to all fours next to their shaved and bleached nethers and had started to lick them. As she drew her giant tongue over their puffed cunt lips, they grunted passionately. Every time another metal stud hit their clits, they gasped for air. Cassandra went even lower, her massive tits squeezing against the carpet. With another lick, she sank her endless tongue down Miami's ass, almost sending her over the edge. One lick, and it was Kisha's turn.
Slowly but relentlessly, she pumped them up further and further, their growls growing ever more ecstatic. Then, she sank her delicate hands down their dripping cunts, her tongue still stroking their nubs.
Both women came with a sob, spraying their maker with their juices.

The pair lay on the soaked carpet, still whimpering with delight as Cassandra cleaned up her frozen, pumped face. She smiled at the confused mass of flesh and said:
"You're coming with me."
There was only muffled agreement.

Tags: