Author Topic: The RedLine Scenarios  (Read 118945 times)

TheRedLine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 533
  • -Receive: 2345
Re: The RedLine Scenarios
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 06:15:28 pm »

I got tired of looking  for "donor fake boobs" from other pictures for when the model has small real boobs. So I'm trying to "make my own" with what's in the picture.
Not quite there yet, but it's improving. I'm not just trying to make them bigger, they have to look faker too.
Below is the example of the before. This one took some time! :P

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 11:22:08 pm »
Hope everyone's new year is spectacular. Best wishes from RedLine. ;D

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 07:08:37 am »
I haven't been into morphed pictures for over a decade now. But I have to say that I'm really intrigued by yours. It helps that you begin with such slim women - makes the effect all the more shocking, which is hot.

Request: can you make the breasts higher up on the torso? Occasionally implants sit as low as you draw. But in these slim women, they would more likely have been petite in the bust prior, and the implants would sit much higher up.  Plus a lot of us prefer the super-fake higher-up look.

Thanks !

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2015, 12:01:48 am »
I haven't been into morphed pictures for over a decade now. But I have to say that I'm really intrigued by yours. It helps that you begin with such slim women - makes the effect all the more shocking, which is hot.

Request: can you make the breasts higher up on the torso? Occasionally implants sit as low as you draw. But in these slim women, they would more likely have been petite in the bust prior, and the implants would sit much higher up.  Plus a lot of us prefer the super-fake higher-up look.

Thanks !

Thanks @double for the kind words and I really appreciate all the thank yous I've gotten so far.

I am a fan of the lower fake boobs look though, but I have to admit, sometimes I can go a bit overboard  ;D.
I met a woman with this kind of look once, they were real though, a good size and firm as all hell. I was mesmerized and the look stuck with me.

Lower boobs on a slim model creates a flow and elegance which I quite like. A subtle slope becoming a massive bulge etc. A slim model also limits you with positioning. The torso is long and narrow, so you either have to shrink the boobs :( to avoid them looking disconnected, or move them down a bit. ???

Also if the boobs sit lower they create the impression of huge weight (e.g. Danni Levy, Ashley Bond, Martina Big), which I find very hot.

Keeping in mind what you said I tried one.

This was my starting point.

and got to this (boobs a bit higher than I usually go)

and I thought f'kit, let's go up some more. But when you start losing the folds under the armpits, the slimness of the model is less apparent I feel. You end up losing the elegance and flow.

This is all just my opinion really, and I appreciate the feedback, so let me know.
I think this one turned out nicely though, so I decided to give her an admirer. ;)

mrdood

• Thank You
  • -Given: 386
  • -Receive: 93
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2015, 08:32:31 pm »
Love the work!  totally hot.  for one opinion, I do like the proportions with the rack a bit higher.  ideally, eyes to nipples are equidistant from nipples to vajayjay.

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 10:29:04 pm »
Thanks to mrdood's solid advice, I now have a rule of thumb for the height. I also came up with a simple trick. If I extend the shadows under the arms upwards I can place the boobs higher without them looking detached.

So! Victory laps and high fives all around, let's get the show back on the road.

Three morphs ...

... and a scene

I don't know if the scenarios really need text, they probably work fine on their own.
Also, I might touch up the height on some previous morphs and reuse them in scenes. Already have a good one on the go.

Cato

• Thank You
  • -Given: 272
  • -Receive: 420
    • Cato's morphs
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 05:55:59 pm »
Your work is great. I like the shape of the boobs, and since you adjusted the height a bit, I find myself even more attracted. And yes, the pictures definitely work fine on their own.

If I may be so bold to add a request: Please consider using source pictures with a little higher resolution. I feel all your great talent and effort are wasted on pixelated sources when on the other hand there are high quality images around also. I do not want to criticize your choice of content, but I know most of the pictures can be found in higher resolutions online. If you deliberately avoid them, that's okay, but if you do not know how to aquire them you can ask me anytime. I am, to gently put it, a kind of resolution fetishist: the morphs that are good enough resolution- and contentwise end usually up as my desktop wallpapers. And I do not want you work not to appear there because I really love it content-wise.
Visit me on tumblr, wordpress or deviantart.

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2015, 07:28:53 pm »
Your work is great. I like the shape of the boobs, and since you adjusted the height a bit, I find myself even more attracted. And yes, the pictures definitely work fine on their own.

If I may be so bold to add a request: Please consider using source pictures with a little higher resolution. I feel all your great talent and effort are wasted on pixelated sources when on the other hand there are high quality images around also. I do not want to criticize your choice of content, but I know most of the pictures can be found in higher resolutions online. If you deliberately avoid them, that's okay, but if you do not know how to aquire them you can ask me anytime. I am, to gently put it, a kind of resolution fetishist: the morphs that are good enough resolution- and contentwise end usually up as my desktop wallpapers. And I do not want you work not to appear there because I really love it content-wise.

I sometimes have to shrink pictures down a bit to hide the pixelation from the severe morphing. Other times an element/model in a scene limits me as I am extremely specific with what I want. I definitely want to start using higher res as I sharpen my skills. I always try to get the highest res possible, but content comes before resolution at this point.

I think the resolution thing will sort itself out as my collection of source material grows. At least I know there's someone I can ask if I get stuck. Thanks for that.

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2015, 07:36:46 pm »
Three for today...

Alice Goodwin and others.

Wotno1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13458
  • -Receive: 191
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2015, 11:09:54 pm »

I wish Alice will go to this size instead of have a reduction  :'(

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2015, 11:34:03 pm »

I wish Alice will go to this size instead of have a reduction  :'(

I second that!

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2015, 09:37:33 pm »
So Peta Todd marks my 30th morph. Not as many as others yet, but I feel like it's getting somewhere.

migsanch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 993
  • -Receive: 5866
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2015, 12:50:06 pm »
Getting somewhere indeed!
Keep it up!

And who is this beauty?

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2015, 04:14:39 pm »
Getting somewhere indeed!
Keep it up!

And who is this beauty?

Thanks!

Unfortunately I have no idea. That's the problem with some fashion models. Unless they are "super models" they are hard to ID. I had a quick look again, but no luck. If I do find out though I'll let you know.

yuser

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2015, 05:43:25 pm »
very nice work man

Tags: