Author Topic: Budgetting: monthly costs of maintaining an enhanced/"plastic" wife  (Read 9844 times)

BabygirlBarbie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 69
Re: Budgetting: monthly costs of maintaining an enhanced/"plastic" wife
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2020, 11:07:08 pm »
Again that will vary widely and isn’t a monthly cost.
It’s been substantial.
Starting Stats: 182 pounds November 2014.
April 2015: 143 and still losing.
February 2020 150lbs.

Height 5'4.

Saline decided, size and profile wibbling.
My profile pic is me, as of 5/02/2020

Surgery: May 8 2015 at 2:30pm.
Lift, Augmentation and lipo on the trunk!

2nd BA 5th Feb 2020. Dr Hunsaker Miami. implant exchange and overfill of mod+saline 800s to 1800ccs.

If I saw you every day forever, I would remember this one.

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2020, 11:21:18 pm »
… of course they vary, so do monthly expenses. But should be factored in as monthly savings…

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2020, 04:35:20 pm »
HSA for medical costs and DSA for dollification costs.

BabygirlBarbie

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2020, 02:29:19 am »
?
I'm sorry, but what does that stand for?
February 2020 150lbs.

Height 5'4.

2nd BA 5th Feb 2020. Dr Hunsaker Miami. implant exchange and overfill of mod+saline 800s to 1800ccs.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2020, 02:38:06 am »
health savings accounts are not taxed in the US

BabygirlBarbie

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2020, 03:27:05 am »
Ah, Gotcha! I'm not US based. Thanks for clarifying!
February 2020 150lbs.

Height 5'4.

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 185
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2020, 03:53:44 am »
However, if she models, that $ would be offset. Do well enough and it could become a positive flow  ;D

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2020, 07:56:51 pm »
I would imagine the number of available sponsors (predominately men) will outweigh the willing participants in this scope. If you think otherwise, and can demonstrate the mistruth of my statement, you probably have a marketable skill. Sign me up.

I would agree that the better option is to start with a normal woman and see if she is interested in moving towards the extreme and of the spectrum. Paying for mods on a woman who is only there for the $$ is going to leave you alone and poorer for the experience.

If you are careful with the economics, this can be done for lots less. The majority of these things can be done for substantially less at home, rather than paying for it as a service. Waxing at 80$ a month?! Really? Buy a hair laser. Learn to do your own nails. Granted my wives are much more capable than the average bimbo, but if you, as a sponsor, are planning to pay for limo service instead of her just driving, you will go broke.

Marketing as a model would be a potential cash flow plan if it fit your schedule but really, if you have to work for it day-to-day, this is probably not the life for you. Emergency surgeries can push 20k and are often unexpected. This is in addition to the initial cost of surgery.

In my personal experience, find someone who has experienced poverty, has potential, a desire to improve if helped, and will compliment your personal.business goals. Anything else and you wind up with a mis-matched life partner who does not appreciate what they have and will resent you for changing them.

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2020, 01:40:41 am »
Hi All
Love this thread, my partner laughed so hard at some of the comments.

She thinks most guys underestimate what it really costs and are totally clueless at what this type of woman wants or needs.

In my /our case,
I’m ten years older , successful business guy.
She is into fitness, great figure ,very smart, holds several degrees and a masters. So definitely not a dumb blonde.
Both divorced after long stable marriages.

At our first date she dressed very well and it was apparent she wanted more out of life than she had experienced to date.
I made it pretty clear from the beginning that I had a number of prerequisites in a new partner one of which included large implants.
This didn’t scare her too much and soon after she was quickly adapting to her new life with me.
We moved into together after about 8 months and have been very happy since.
We love our time together and she genuinely cares about me as I do about her.

She worked in a high pressure medical job and was just being used and abused by a big corporation that didn’t give a shit about their staff.
We had numerous conversations over 12 months in which we came to the conclusion that women get sold a crock of shit about careers and being independent.

So I proposed she stops work and becomes the woman I wanted her to be. This included a number of procedures, and a staged step up to XL implants.

She agreed and resigned her job and now she is free to persue  her fitness and lifestyle goals
She joined a high end “club” and plays tennis several days a week. She has met and became freinds with many similar women who also enjoy escaping the rat race of work and paying bills.

She enjoys her life and I get what I want,
I come home and she is usually beautifully dressed, some snacks and nibbles for us, some wine.
Or maybe in her bikini by the pool.
We have a cleaner for the house so she doesn’t scrub toilets, She still does the washing and food shopping but she enjoys doing these things anyway.

To start putting a dollar value on making a woman’s life better is somewhat difficult if not callous.

The cost of implants, nails , hair, makeup etc is just the entry fee.

There’s the cost of providing for her overall, food, housing , cars, gym, clothes, it goes on and on.

I have no idea what it costs to be honest, if its something she wants and it makes her look better or fell better then she can have it.

I should add I tried sugar dating , Hell that was a nightmare, Girls say they get used, man you should be on the paying end, and then once you get them sorted out they up and go. It’s zero sum game for the guy other than you get to bang some younger girl for few months. It’s cheaper to rent one when you need and way less drama.

If you want this type of girl, and for it to really work in the long term, you need to be in a proper relationship with her, she needs feel safe and secure and not like an expendable toy.
She needs to be the type that wants to make you happy and is willing to do so, this is something that is natural to their personality, not fake or put on.

So back to costs,
She will need a nice home, not a crappy flat in a bad neighbourhood with beat up furniture etc.( loved home Reno deal story).

A nice car, she can’t look like a plastic princess and drive a Toyota Yaris.

No imitation crap either, such as copy Louis Vittion  handbags or cheap shoes.
She won’t be comfortable mixing with other women in this league who may call her out for cheap imitation accessories.

Same for clothes
If she has XL implants, she will need a good dress maker to alter clothes, nothing worse for her than shopping for hours and all the beautiful clothes she tries on don’t fit her.

Gym, - there’s outfits, club memberships, the lunches with the girls, protein shakes, home gym gear, tennis lessons, personal trainer costs. Keeping her in good shape is expensive.

I’m sure there is an army of un loved women out there who would ditch the corporate world in a heartbeat if offered a similar relationship as we have.

As suggested by others the number of men who can probably actually afford this lifestyle less than the number of women who would be more than happy take it up.

Anyway, that’s our story and so far it’s working for us.

To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

enhancedlover

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2020, 02:31:50 am »
Thanks for sharing such a positive, encouraging story, Wabill!

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2020, 11:28:31 pm »
Oh reality...   😣

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 116
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2020, 11:58:35 pm »
Fillers? Those are an expensive maintenance cost depending on how extreme and age

BabygirlBarbie

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2020, 02:56:05 am »
Yes, But done well they give the impression not that you're getting younger, but that you stay the same.
Worth the $$$, at least to me.
February 2020 150lbs.

Height 5'4.

Tags: