Author Topic: "SexyCyborg" considering move from 800 to 1200/1500cc. Suggestions?  (Read 106071 times)

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 912
    • Naomi Wu, Shenzhen DIY and Tech Enthusiast
Re: "SexyCyborg" considering move from 800 to 1200/1500cc. Suggestions?
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2018, 02:04:14 pm »
SC, out of curiosity, anything in particular make you you want to go much bigger lately?

I'd be holding out hope for if not mainstream acceptance...at least tolerance of my appearance? Let me exist in my own little space I made for myself without coming after me? I'm not hurting anyone. But that looks like it was too much to hope for. So I might as well stop playing around with some middle-ground they aren't going to accept anyway and look how I like.
Thank you very much everyone for your help paying for my new 1250cc implants, it's very much appreciated🙏

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2018, 02:07:30 pm »
I don't know if it is possible in China, but to add to your Tech jobs if you wanted to generate additional income from your looks I would recommend creating an onlyfans.com account to post exclusive pictures. I am sure I am not the only one who would love to join such a thing!

I can't really post anything more explicit than I do on my Instagram and that's not really honest to charge for, even if I told people there was not much showing on onlyfans they would still feel cheated.
Thank you very much everyone for your help paying for my new 1250cc implants, it's very much appreciated🙏

Niklas

• Thank You
  • -Given: 35
  • -Receive: 539
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2018, 07:12:12 pm »
Hi Naomi,
Love, love, love your look.  Nothing better than girls with small frames going really big.  Like out of proportion big. Soooo awesome!  You might want to check out, Lollipopsandgumdrops (Kandy Kaines).  She is similarly built, and will soon be upgrading her current 900cc's to 2000cc. Might give you a helpful point of reference.  Be well and stay hot. Love you!

bender1313

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5860
  • -Receive: 3280
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2018, 07:26:55 pm »
I can't really post anything more explicit than I do on my Instagram and that's not really honest to charge for, even if I told people there was not much showing on onlyfans they would still feel cheated.

I would join your Onlyfans in a heartbeat if you had one, even if you didn't do any nudie or explicit content!   ;D

Lee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2018, 08:04:50 pm »

I would join your Onlyfans in a heartbeat if you had one, even if you didn't do any nudie or explicit content!   ;D

Same!

Explicit content is not needed.. exclusive pictures/videos of cool outfits and different looks found nowhere else would be enough. There seems to be a lot of girls recently that make a good income from dressing up, cosplay, that never go towards being explicit.
Maybe you would not want to do something like this, which is to be respected. But it could be a success!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 08:57:15 pm by Lee »

boobmanbob

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2018, 01:32:43 am »
Hi Naomi, if Australia is a more accessible for a chinese national than the US, google James Gaffield in Queensland, he installed overfilled 1050cc saline implants into my GF about 12 months ago, she's Thai, not quite as slim as you but still small, and she is very happy with his job. Besides you can holiday in northern queensland while you recuperate!

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2018, 09:21:35 am »
SC, out of curiosity, anything in particular make you you want to go much bigger lately?

I'd be holding out hope for if not mainstream acceptance...at least tolerance of my appearance? Let me exist in my own little space I made for myself without coming after me? I'm not hurting anyone. But that looks like it was too much to hope for. So I might as well stop playing around with some middle-ground they aren't going to accept anyway and look how I like.

That’s reasonable. If the extreme look is what you want, there’s no point in trying to appease a general populace that thinks 800ccs is already extreme. Kinda makes you want to rub it in their faces (not literally ;D ) with a few hundred ccs more. 1500ccs is going to pop out like crazy on your body and cause a meltdown in the brains of both friends and foes, in different ways though 8)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2018, 04:24:59 pm »
As for funding, our 'wishes' project is still on the development table. Not much happened with it since both admins have a rather busy life next to running the forum. We got some extra help, but same thing, also busy.
However, as some silver lining, me being busy meant: educating myself with new tech, which would make the wishes project a lot easier to build, if enough people are into it. That would mean that we would have boob funding right here on a dedicated site for people who love what we all love.

Please let me know if there's enough interest in this, so I can schedule some days to build it.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2018, 04:08:43 am »
As for funding, our 'wishes' project is still on the development table. Not much happened with it since both admins have a rather busy life next to running the forum. We got some extra help, but same thing, also busy.
However, as some silver lining, me being busy meant: educating myself with new tech, which would make the wishes project a lot easier to build, if enough people are into it. That would mean that we would have boob funding right here on a dedicated site for people who love what we all love.

Please let me know if there's enough interest in this, so I can schedule some days to build it.

I don't know? Maybe once I get most of it saved up, to get me to the final number. Otherwise it will just sit there for a year or two while I save. Better for a last minute push to see if anyone wants to chip in ;D. Thanks!

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2018, 04:13:03 am »
Really appreciate all the helpful advice in this thread gang, it's not "mansplaining" if it's requested and well informed LOL.

I was out the other night and have not posted the full set of pics elsewhere so you get them first as a little thank you :)

Full set here: https://imgur.com/a/PrCOc1U

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2018, 06:01:02 am »
Thank you for the photoseries Naomi! I loved the part where u said: “These shorts were to big so I had to roll them down” lololol.

The topic title says u are considering the upgrade, but at this stage: Would u say it’s likely? I know at this point you are still just collecting info all, but will you be keeping us up to date with your short list of potential aurgeons for instance, wether you have contacted them and what they thought about your goal pics or “boobie idols”?  You are certainly not obligated to do so, but some guys just love the boobs, and others love the whole process, love to learn so they can help others in the future as well (I’m one of the latter). What if one surgery can’t take you to Stephanie Hills look? Would that be OK for you, and you’ll just go as close as possible or are you really set on the look even if you’d need 2 procedures?

Another thing I was wondering, is if you’re just gonna one day show up with bigger boobs for your mainstream fans, or wether you’ll use this to educate them about surgery procedures, XL implants the how and why and generally use your large platform to make the world a bit more #PlasticPositive?

I hope u get the chance to answer these questions. Cheers, Arie.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 06:04:43 am by Arie »
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Lee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2018, 10:00:20 pm »
Thank you for the pictures! Love your style 😎

Naomi "SexyCyborg" Wu

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2018, 05:04:52 am »
The topic title says u are considering the upgrade, but at this stage: Would u say it’s likely? I know at this point you are still just collecting info all, but will you be keeping us up to date with your short list of potential aurgeons for instance, wether you have contacted them and what they thought about your goal pics or “boobie idols”?  You are certainly not obligated to do so, but some guys just love the boobs, and others love the whole process, love to learn so they can help others in the future as well (I’m one of the latter). What if one surgery can’t take you to Stephanie Hills look? Would that be OK for you, and you’ll just go as close as possible or are you really set on the look even if you’d need 2 procedures?

Another thing I was wondering, is if you’re just gonna one day show up with bigger boobs for your mainstream fans, or wether you’ll use this to educate them about surgery procedures, XL implants the how and why and generally use your large platform to make the world a bit more #PlasticPositive?

I definitely want them, but it's going to take me about two years to save up if there are no emergencies. I lost two months worth of income when my YouTube channel got shut down, now without Patreon I make less than half what I did. IG models seem to spend all their time in fancy hotels and on private jets LOL. I don't make all that much, don't have any interest in sex work (although there is nothing wrong with it) and as a Chinese I can't do Gofundme or anything like that, even if I was entirely comfortable with that which I'm not sure I am. I could not really justify two surgeries, I could start a small business here or something more stable for the cost of an extra surgery. But yes if you are patient and don't mind waiting a bit I'll be larger at some point, I have a much better idea of what I want now thanks to everyone's input :)

As far as educating anyone about implants, I doubt it. When they don't just ghost you it's just an unending torrent of incoherent hate. I don't think they'll listen.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2018, 08:56:21 am »
Thank you for the reply. I think most of us here would love to help where we can to get you quicker to your goal than 2 years. I know it’s been discussed earlier in the topic, and you said you’d rather see it as a tool to get last bit of money in case you’re not quite there, I think you might wanna consider having them funded completely (or close to). As much as I oove your maker vids, there are a ton of guys here who care about boobs and only boobs. When I first learned about you, it was from the photo sets of you out and about, you cosplaying, you having underglow skirts. The documented builds I only saw later. Since you’ve been doing build (and demonstrating them ofc.), there have been less photo sets. So altho it’s great to see how seriously you are taken by the maker community (not by everyone unfortunately), there is still a large potential fanbase to cater to based solely on your unique look. If you’d be willing to tap into that and find a way to provide more picture and video content (that could simply be deleted Yourube content, funny outtakes and sexy moments) behind a paywall you might be able to get some of that Patreon income back. Especially if you tease it’s for the goorious cause of XL implants. Like I said: I’m very technically engaged and wish I had the tools and time to be more of a maker, so I’ll watch anything you do, but I also like sexy, busty soooo much lol. So there can never be enough pictures and vids of you. And I’m not the only one who feels that way. You already have dual personality: Naomi Wu, the Maker and Sexy Cyborg. Could Sexy Cyborg be an amateur model that makes a extra couple grand on the side with cute and sexy pics? I don’t doubt it!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

chourave

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 75
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2018, 11:35:10 am »
Naomi, you are really cute and you don't need doing it.

Especialy with a small and a skinny figure but like yours.

Danielle Derek don't sport new implants really good because she is skinny like a toothpick.

I think it's better to invest in a way to look moore hourglass, but no buttock injections, it's way too dangerous..

Tags: slim saline chinese 1250cc