Author Topic: Fake tits at the gym  (Read 15083 times)

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Fake tits at the gym
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 06:37:55 am »
Yeah I'm not terribly upset that there wasn't some sort of scientific analysis confirmation done prior to actually posting the observation. An observation is just that, an observation.

Sure, it would be wonderful if we could tell at-a-glance what the woman's precise measurements and characteristics were. "She was 144.7387cm tall and 66.2981kg in mass with a fingertip-to-fingertip span of 149.23225cm with scalp hair consisting of mainly the following 3 colors (list of colors here) with lesser shades of the following 7 colors (list 7 colors here) and her eyes were mainly blue conforming to color code <code> with 17% green content where the green was color code <code> -- now as for her breasts, they were comprised of 56.922% adipose tissue plus 12.223% fibrous tissue plus…." *drifts off into fantasy-land* Okay that was fun, now back to reality.

Let's cut the storytellers a bit of slack. If you want more precision, go read some DIY plans for making deck furniture.
Former admin of
(since retired)

scotssatyr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 47
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2014, 05:06:39 pm »
Update. Saw her again last week. She's even skinnier now and more tanned, and she appears to have had them done again. Just stupidly out of proportion. Amazing.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2014, 07:05:10 pm »
I think I hate you. And by that I mean I wish I could be shadowing you during one of your sightings. :)

Keep up the good work.
Former admin of
(since retired)

Tags: