Author Topic: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?  (Read 115834 times)

mojon075

• Thank You
  • -Given: 747
  • -Receive: 83
Re: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2015, 05:30:35 am »
Thanks everyone, and sorry for not getting back to you all sooner. I'm busy as hell these days.

Just how big would you say some of these girls are? Any comparison to models or best guestimate on ccs?

Let's see... I think my co-worker is about a 36D or so. She could be wearing bras to make them look bigger so I can't verify—yet, haha. In terms of volume I'd guess around 600cc.

The girl I met at the party in August had a large chest, she must have been a 38DD or bigger... I'd say pushing 1000ccs for sure. At one point she took off her top when things got "weird"... we were hanging out in an area with a few other people and a couple of them started to get freaky, including a guy friend of mine. It was funny and mostly harmless, but one girl did end up crying... she was embarrassed though, nothing bad. Hehe, that was a fun time.

The girl I met at the party in my house was also petite like the first girl but she looked bigger... around 38D I'm guessing. Perhaps 600-700ccs as well.

Pictures please !

Haha, I would totally be able to put something up—in high definition video no less, because they just made me their videographer at work. Sadly, if I put anything online I would be found out and terminated, I'm sure. But it is great to be able to get some footage here and there, haha...  ;D

From my experience Texas and Dallas especially is a great place for fake boobed women and yes glammed up women.

I'm in the Dallas area. Can confirm.

That's great to hear. My family lived in southern Florida for a few years so I've spent some time there; I know the women can be gorgeous and enhanced there. Wanted to spent time in Texas and visit Dallas and Austin but I've always just passed through... I'm sure I'll get a chance in the future though.

tampa23

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2015, 03:56:48 am »
Does anyone know how prevalent fake boobs are in the Tampa Bay, Florida area? I'm hoping to move there soon, but haven't visited yet. I heard just as many plastic girls there as in Orange County/LA? Is that true? Thanks

tissifetissi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2015, 11:54:59 am »
Pretty much non existent here in finland and that sucks!
Last night -24°C, maybe they do exist but you cant see them under thick clothes ;) >:(

topbblover

« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2015, 07:16:09 pm »
Pretty much non existent here in finland and that sucks!
Last night -24°C, maybe they do exist but you cant see them under thick clothes ;) >:(
Yes. My experience is that if, you really want to know how the fake boobs situation in your area is, it is better to wait until summer. Only then you have a more realistic view on the situation. So don´t worry and hang on, until summer then go out and check out the whole situation.

BlackRose36

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2015, 06:23:40 pm »
Hi. I am going to be getting 1200cc implants.  I have been going out and about, with rice bags in my bra, in order to get used to them.  I am doing this in Lewisburg/ cornersville Tennessee, and the looks I get are mostly those kind of grins that are cynical in nature.  I have even been laughed at.  There are very few people here with implants, and so I guess here it is out of the norm to have them.  The few that I have seen however, have at least double, d's, or bigger. It seems that I have only seen 4 so far. I believe one of them started off larger, becasue she seems to have at least 1200cc implants.  so the reaction doesnt seem to all that great, it seems liek people are jsut not accepting of them here. but I am not going to let it stop me from getting them!

topbblover

« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2015, 07:42:12 am »
Hi. I am going to be getting 1200cc implants.  I have been going out and about, with rice bags in my bra, in order to get used to them.  I am doing this in Lewisburg/ cornersville Tennessee, and the looks I get are mostly those kind of grins that are cynical in nature.  I have even been laughed at.  There are very few people here with implants, and so I guess here it is out of the norm to have them.  The few that I have seen however, have at least double, d's, or bigger. It seems that I have only seen 4 so far. I believe one of them started off larger, becasue she seems to have at least 1200cc implants.  so the reaction doesnt seem to all that great, it seems liek people are jsut not accepting of them here. but I am not going to let it stop me from getting them!
Do what ever makes you happy!

Vern091

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3333
  • -Receive: 1985
  • Ha Ha Ha Ha We love these Hoes
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2015, 02:41:10 am »

Awesome

ChrisR1

« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2015, 03:41:38 am »
Does anyone know how prevalent fake boobs are in the Tampa Bay, Florida area? I'm hoping to move there soon, but haven't visited yet. I heard just as many plastic girls there as in Orange County/LA? Is that true? Thanks

It's pretty good in Tampa, as well as the beach cities north and south. I'm in Sarasota. BTW, I hope you'll enjoy it out here as much as we do; moved from LA 4 yrs ago and would never go back  ;)

ChrisR1

« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2015, 03:43:37 am »

Good for you. Haters gonna hate, wherever your at, so definitely best just to ignore them and not let them bring you down. They're most likely miserable ppl anyway.

chevychase1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1271
  • -Receive: 3586
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2015, 07:11:02 pm »
About an hour ago I was doing a quick bit of shopping in one of the local supermarkets ( ASDA ) when I spotted two middle aged, very attractive women who were clearly sisters as they looked very similar to each other.

I suddenly realised that one of them used to work in one of the local Spar minimarts, but I haven't seen her there for a year or two. She's very slim, around 5 ft 6 with long dark brown hair tied back into a ponytail and she's always had very small boobs. Despite her small boobs I've always had a bit of a thing for her as she is so good looking.

Anyway, as I rushed passed the two women today, I had a quick glance downwards to check out the whole package on this particular little fox and BOOM!................

Still good looking? - check

Still slim? - check

Ponytail? -check

Small boobs? - .............Er nope!

Why?.....Because she's stacked!......WTF?

Everything turned to shit in my head. It was like when you are having a car accident and everything goes in S - L - O - W      M - O - T - I - O - N  !

Her cleavage was fucking heaving out of her light grey v-neck! It was great, too great, because I knew that this would be dominating my thoughts on the drive back home. Always a dangerous thing for me.

I was gonna duck back down the next aisle to come back around to get a second eyeful of her big tits, but I didn't want to look like a perv. So instead I just carried on walking briskly toward the self service tills, playing the image of her new stature over in my mind. And over and over.

I was so thrilled that this woman that I've seen several times a week at the local minimart ( for the past twenty years! ) has now got a pair of big throbbing hooters, but I was equally so gutted that she no longer works there and I have no idea if I'm ever going to be fortunate enough to see her big tits again.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!

It's agony knowing that she's out there somewhere showing off her new tits and I won't be able to appreciate them.

I'm wondering if it would have been better if I hadn't seen her today. I think it would've, for my sanity!

There is no point in starting a thread dedicated to this as I won't have anything to add after this post.

I'm so emotionally confused. I'm happy & I'm sad.

Why couldn't she still working at the minimart now that she's big?

She looks so damn good as one of the town's larger chested girls.

*Sob*

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 07:08:16 pm by chevychase1 »

ChrisR1

« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2015, 10:20:38 pm »
I just saw Morgan Leigh shopping at T.J. Maxx, and dayum! Lookin good. Even dressed down, those juggs look great  :D

Vern091

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3333
  • -Receive: 1985
  • Ha Ha Ha Ha We love these Hoes
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2015, 09:31:13 pm »
so this chick  I see at work has nice size natural looking boobs. Shes mid to late 20's. Anyways I walk in to her office one day last year and her tits are fucking huge. Way bigger and she's got this low cut top on exposing tons of cleveage. Let me add she's got the total bimbo look down.  Fake blonde hair, loads of make up, super tan, tight body. She looks like she gets her lips done from time to time too. Anyways I hand her a piece of paper to sign of for me and she stands up, for no reason, and bends over  and signs it, tits hanging out for me to get a great look at.  I almost sprung wood right there in the office. I'm pretty sure she had them done. They're super huge now.

gotta go by this big tit beaut's office tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked about it. Can't wait to see her gorgeous face caked in makeup and her massive big beautiful tits.

I'm kinda getting the feeling she kinda likes me too. Called me by name multiple times in our last conversation.  I saw One of her old coworkers and she  asked me if my ears were burning cause they had been talking about me and asking her about me.

bigbangtheory44000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 20
« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2015, 08:33:01 am »
Live in France and here it's a lake of fake boreasts... We have some of them in Paris and in south of France but mostly are tourists... Not easy to share this passion with real fans.

Bigger is better, faker is better !

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2015, 08:00:41 am »
I just saw Morgan Leigh shopping at T.J. Maxx, and dayum! Lookin good. Even dressed down, those juggs look great  :D

I'm in New Jersey, and I saw an attractive woman with nice big implants in a T.J. Maxx also!  She was probably around 30, maybe older, in pretty good shape, and very prominent boobs in a cleavagey top, possibly around 1000cc.  Didn't seem like a stripper, though you never know.

The local all-nude strip clubs here have very cute dancers with great boobs, some amazing naturals and some with awesome big implants.  A lot of them will let you play with their beautiful jugs all during the lap dance, no extra charge.  They earn the good tips, though!  (Far cry from the typical girls who abide the "NO TOUCHING" rules strictly - why waste cash on them?)  One girl is a little bit on the thicker side, but HUGE monster fake boobs, and super friendly.  Man, I could've worshiped those all day.

I visited California and went to several clubs in the L.A. area, and didn't see a single girl as hot as the ones in NJ.  And the whole thing was way more expensive out there.

Bramlet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2067
  • -Receive: 196
« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2015, 05:37:02 pm »
It sucks – never saw any big boobed Aldy over here in Germany, small town in the West...

Tags: