Author Topic: Go big , 40years old woman  (Read 10530 times)

DollToy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 9
Go big , 40years old woman
« on: July 07, 2018, 08:55:53 pm »
Hello

My name is Mariola, and I standing before choice how big I can go. My boyfriend is a fan of big boobs and want to make me ones.
My cup is C, do not have any implants before, and what can be problem for me that I pass 40 years. Do I need expect any problems with my age after surgery? He wants to make me min 2000cc in few steps.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 02:41:53 pm by DollToy »

antoniorosa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 15
Re: Go big , 40years old woman
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 02:54:29 am »
Hi hon,
As far as I know, your age is fine.  Age is not a nearly as a big a risk factor compared to other things, such as if you're a smoker, for instance.

I think it sounds so hot that you might go up to 2000cc.  It would probably have to be done in multiple steps though.

DollToy

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 11:37:30 am »
I did not smoke in my life.
Yes, I am also think that is superb to have 2000cc ,be proud and make him happy:)
I am before the appointment with doctor.Do you think, is better expanders or silicone implants?

antoniorosa

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 03:41:04 pm »
Expanders are much better because you can easily become larger than 2000cc.  Implants don't get that large, normally.
I hope your doctor visit goes well!
Also - what language is your first language?  Italian?  Hebrew?

Thanks,
Antonio
USA

DollToy

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 05:11:25 pm »
I am Polish girl. so Polish is my native language.
Yes I thought about that, In case having expanders I could pump boobs in steps without bigger operation.
I have watched forum, and have to admit, that Kristhin Gomez is my idol, she has beautiful boobs.
Larger than 2000cc??  ;) This is my goal, what be next we will see...

DollToy

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 02:43:37 pm »
In next week I have appointment , so exiting....

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 718
  • -Receive: 358
  • Addicted to silicone boobs, lips and asses!
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 03:18:41 pm »
hope you get good news in that appointment ;)

btw: overfilled saline implants is an option (dolly fox had saline overfilled to 2000ccs)

antoniorosa

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 04:19:21 pm »
Good luck with your appointment!  Powodzenia!

score_busty

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 04:32:39 pm »
I wish you good luck Mariola, and I hope you will be happy with her new big boobs!

DollToy

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 10:38:05 am »
I want be part of this special comunity - Dolls with Boobies:)
and want to make him happy.

Thank You for support.

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2417
  • -Receive: 1421
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 12:37:36 am »
There are plenty of women who got their first augmentation over age 40! Dont worry about it!

Starting with a C cup will make it much easier than for most other women.

Even 550 or 600ccs would give you a very good size for your first augmentation.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 02:55:20 pm »
First of all, a very warm welcome on this forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

My opinion about age is mostly the same as what was said here. Being 40 is no problem to get implants. However, the recovery takes a bit longer. This is just something you need to keep in mind, other than that, not much is different.
With expanders it's similar, you also need a bit longer to heal, but the fillport is pretty sensitive and it would help if that would heal a bit faster, so you need to really give yourself the time to heal and not overextend yourself.

There is one thing that bothers me a little bit.
You said that your boyfriend wants you to get bigger boobs, and you want to do that for him. I do understand your boyfriend's desire (trust me, I do).
However, you really should first and foremost want to do this for yourself. He's not the one who has to go through surgery, you do. And if you want them for yourself... oh my, you're gonna be so happy to have them!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

DollToy

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2018, 04:18:58 pm »
My boyfriend, I wrote, is a fan of big boobs and convinced me for some time to make fake tits. At first, I was not happy with this idea, but with time I got a bug and I am determined to be a member of  elite membership in the world of fake boobs.
Together we were wondering how should look like my future boobs, what projection etc. My boyfriend is a boobs sponsor and bets on totally fake and large, I am strong body building and I can cope with future breast weight.

For a visit to the doctor I went with my boyfriend to carry a small boobs portfolio that I have to have.I personally bet on the wonderful breasts of Kristhin Gomez, but there were other examples, especially after the last operation Aletta Ocean, There was set prepared by boyfriend. I thought about projection emily ekhstrom, only bigger.
During consultation with the doctor, we stated that we would go gradually, 1000cc at the beginning with a strong projection.I will have a cut under my breasts, which pleased my boyfriend, because he loves scars on fake boobs.

Now I have C cup, In September will be Booby Doll:)

Dragoncra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2018, 05:18:21 pm »
My boyfriend, I wrote, is a fan of big boobs and convinced me for some time to make fake tits. At first, I was not happy with this idea, but with time I got a bug and I am determined to be a member of  elite membership in the world of fake boobs.
Together we were wondering how should look like my future boobs, what projection etc. My boyfriend is a boobs sponsor and bets on totally fake and large, I am strong body building and I can cope with future breast weight.

For a visit to the doctor I went with my boyfriend to carry a small boobs portfolio that I have to have.I personally bet on the wonderful breasts of Kristhin Gomez, but there were other examples, especially after the last operation Aletta Ocean, There was set prepared by boyfriend. I thought about projection emily ekhstrom, only bigger.
During consultation with the doctor, we stated that we would go gradually, 1000cc at the beginning with a strong projection.I will have a cut under my breasts, which pleased my boyfriend, because he loves scars on fake boobs.

Now I have C cup, In September will be Booby Doll:)

looking forward to your upgrade then!

DollToy

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 12:15:43 am »
Correction

Implants will be saline not silicone. The possibility of increasing the boobs size with the smaller interference in the body (less surgery) is more important. My boyfriend agreed with me - the final size is still open:)

Booby world, Here I come!!

Tags: