Author Topic: Beshine  (Read 1128272 times)

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 718
  • -Receive: 358
  • Addicted to silicone boobs, lips and asses!
Re: Beshine
« Reply #630 on: March 15, 2017, 09:38:52 am »
thank you all for the warm welcome !  :-*

can't believe it, wonderfull and perfect to see you here....welcome!

ich kann's kaum glauben, wirklich schön dich hier zu sehen! Herzlich Willkommen, bzw. MOIN!  :-*

HUGEisElegant

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1676
  • -Receive: 772
« Reply #631 on: March 15, 2017, 10:24:00 pm »
How cool is it to have Beshine herself honor us with her presence in this fine thread that is dedicated to her??? :D I think I can safely speak for us all that we are very thankful for you to be here, Beshine. Welcome! :)
Perfection is what you make of it. For me, "perfect" is inclusive and all-encompassing, but the sky's the limit. ;)

BESHINE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 174
    • Beshine.com
« Reply #632 on: March 15, 2017, 11:07:42 pm »
what do you guys think.. i already put in 850cc silicone implants into my booty. and yes, thats something i never would recommend anyone because the pain was tremendous going from 0cc to 850cc under the muscle the first time.

but anyway, i think my boobies make my booty really look tiny  :o

it's an image from my newest set http://www.beshine.com/tour/trailers/Beshine-has-reached-unprecedented-levels-of-breast-size.html
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:20:13 pm by BESHINE »

johnbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1323
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #633 on: March 15, 2017, 11:23:51 pm »
beshine is just  crayzy, i love her  last time i was in hamburg i was locking around me all the time in case she was there... i of course i didnt see her

johnbb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1323
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #634 on: March 15, 2017, 11:34:22 pm »
haha no :'(  not even close

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #635 on: March 16, 2017, 03:14:28 am »
what do you guys think.. i already put in 850cc silicone implants into my booty. and yes, thats something i never would recommend anyone because the pain was tremendous going from 0cc to 850cc under the muscle the first time.

it's an image from my newest set http://www.beshine.com/tour/trailers/Beshine-has-reached-unprecedented-levels-of-breast-size.html

Beshine - you are one in a million - thankyou for joining this forum officially!  You are the personification of BE!  I wish you all the best!  Xx

Agent Dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 111
  • -Receive: 262
  • CLEAVAGE!
« Reply #636 on: March 16, 2017, 06:58:18 am »
it is rare when I get a like or a reply from the goddess herself, but when I do it is awesome!

https://twitter.com/iambeshine/status/842159299912695808

AD
8)
"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
Chelsea Charms

https://twitter.com/Agent_Dee

juggernaut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 58
« Reply #637 on: March 16, 2017, 08:10:46 am »

I did tell you to get expanders for your booty so you could start small and end BIG you could of had a 2000cc booty right now if you did glad to see you posting Beshine

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 507
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #638 on: March 16, 2017, 01:12:43 pm »
Have you ever taken progression shots of you slowly getting bigger over the years? It would be amazing to see it from your perspective!

BESHINE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 174
    • Beshine.com
« Reply #639 on: March 16, 2017, 07:56:10 pm »

I did tell you to get expanders for your booty so you could start small and end BIG you could of had a 2000cc booty right now if you did glad to see you posting Beshine

expander implants for butt augmentations are not a good idea  ;)

mark187

« Reply #640 on: March 16, 2017, 08:13:40 pm »

[/quote]

It would give rise to cases of booty greed.

Spidermike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 180
  • -Receive: 445
« Reply #641 on: March 16, 2017, 11:40:15 pm »
I really like not just your huge boobs but your buttock is sexy too, you should show to us more your buttock  ;)

Who is your surgeon? many girls from Europe can't find doctor who can do 2000 - 3000cc breasts.

You get your boobs at the same doctor who done your buttock augmentation?
If so, he is really good!  8)

juggernaut

• Thank You
« Reply #642 on: March 17, 2017, 09:43:22 am »

Well 'm not so sure about booty expanders being a bad idea for no one has done it yet and the results could be better then silicone even more so if you want a very round and firm booty.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #643 on: March 17, 2017, 06:28:40 pm »
Well 'm not so sure about booty expanders being a bad idea for no one has done it yet and the results could be better then silicone even more so if you want a very round and firm booty.

That's a really bad idea, expanders are pretty fragile, and have rough parts in it, such as the fill port, which shouldn't be moving.
And if there's anything that moves a lot, it's one's buttocks, they move with every step. Increasing the chance for something bad happening by about a million or so.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

juggernaut

• Thank You
« Reply #644 on: March 19, 2017, 05:22:59 am »
Happy birthday Beshine hope you get a really really big fill up for your birthday gift.

Tags: expanders