Author Topic: Beshine  (Read 1128282 times)

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
Re: Beshine
« Reply #525 on: February 21, 2015, 11:00:22 pm »
Its quite something to say her stats are fake. Do you have evidence to support this claim?

It's pointless to argue one way or the other. None of us know, so let it rest. She can say they are 8lbs or 80 and it's all the same. Clearly, they are massive, heavy, etc. More important things to be concerned with.

erokai

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 227
« Reply #526 on: February 22, 2015, 08:36:36 pm »
Its quite something to say her stats are fake. Do you have evidence to support this claim?

Yes - my eyes . You know that no one can proof her current size exactly - for some reasons .  Implants this size - filled with fluid - completely - it's simply not possible to live with them . She claims that she can no more sleep on her back and her stomach - the only position which is possible is on her side ... thats the next point : if you have boobs this size (42 pounds) you cant sleep on the side - because too much sideboobs .
The stuff from her member area ( the last few ) are photoshopped - you can see clearly the difference between that and her camshows .  Its simply a battle between her and Chelsea Charms which also dont have 15000 cc or more (current size a bit more than 10K)  ;-)     ... and both want to be the biggest  ...  Beshine's current size isn't bigger than 15k - i think lower and maybe not only filled with saline ;-)  - you know Beshine ever has the newest and best things  - so thats my opinion and a few facts

have a nice day

6 months to remove a computer virus is very fast when you work in the business & it's your own one - thumbs up !

lolchair1

« Reply #527 on: February 22, 2015, 09:40:37 pm »

Yes - my eyes . You know that no one can proof her current size exactly - for some reasons .  Implants this size - filled with fluid - completely - it's simply not possible to live with them . She claims that she can no more sleep on her back and her stomach - the only position which is possible is on her side ... thats the next point : if you have boobs this size (42 pounds) you cant sleep on the side - because too much sideboobs .
The stuff from her member area ( the last few ) are photoshopped - you can see clearly the difference between that and her camshows .  Its simply a battle between her and Chelsea Charms which also dont have 15000 cc or more (current size a bit more than 10K)  ;-)     ... and both want to be the biggest  ...  Beshine's current size isn't bigger than 15k - i think lower and maybe not only filled with saline ;-)  - you know Beshine ever has the newest and best things  - so thats my opinion and a few facts

have a nice day

Lol, where are the facts you mention?

erokai

• Thank You
« Reply #528 on: February 22, 2015, 10:22:35 pm »
You want to have more facts ? Which one - about Chelsea or Beshine ? I know - both of them are "up to date" here - so i don't post things which are not made for the www ! What you think : why so less people post or write in different forums like here and the bea* about the size ectr.?  ... because she know the reality - and want to let think what some people think ...
i dont post private things - and i know thats the proof problem - but i know her doc - and i know about a few problems in the past - so the one and only person which can say yes or no are you Beshine   ;)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:34:56 pm by erokai »
6 months to remove a computer virus is very fast when you work in the business & it's your own one - thumbs up !

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1879
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #529 on: February 22, 2015, 11:22:46 pm »
Wooo, you know her doc? I would like know who he is! I'm not putting gas on the fire, only curiosity.

About the problems you said she had, can speak more?

Personally, I don't write about her because I can write something that she can't like some form, e, by I know, ela deixou de participar de foruns probably because too many people hurt her. I do not want be more one of these people.
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

erokai

• Thank You
« Reply #530 on: February 23, 2015, 06:37:13 am »
About the problems you said she had, can speak more?

... her doc have had problems - not Beshine .

erokai

• Thank You
« Reply #531 on: February 24, 2015, 07:32:02 pm »
It is quite simple. Search here and on the BEA for her doc. But be warned to find rumours / myths about who her doc actually was.

I don't need to search for this information - i know this from a good friend of mine which have had a enlargement short time after Beshine's latest - at the same location and doc . So i think i don't need "rumours" from guy's which claims to know everything ;-)   

Funny to read the last few sites at the Beshine's bearchive - no wonder that she dosn't post a for a long time ... and i think also the future .

Anyway - she is simply hot !    ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 07:33:53 pm by erokai »

Wotno1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13458
  • -Receive: 191
« Reply #532 on: March 02, 2015, 04:39:56 pm »
Someone can do a sequence comparing her from her little A cup to her actual size? That could be great

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #533 on: March 02, 2015, 10:55:29 pm »
Does anyone have videos from her early cam sessions? With her current (or close to current) massive size but when she was much slimmer? Thanks!

Agent Dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 111
  • -Receive: 262
  • CLEAVAGE!
« Reply #534 on: April 08, 2015, 06:05:00 pm »

AD
8)
"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
Chelsea Charms

https://twitter.com/Agent_Dee

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1879
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #535 on: April 09, 2015, 04:09:41 pm »
She said it seriously or joking? It would be possible to publish this video?
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

Agent Dee

• Thank You
  • CLEAVAGE!
« Reply #536 on: April 09, 2015, 06:56:26 pm »
She said it seriously or joking? It would be possible to publish this video?

she may have said something similar in the clip that gif was made from, I mean look at the body language ;).  but you never know, I am pretty sure she does not want clips of her web cam out on web sites, I know she cracked down on some forums for posting clips or caps or even gifs from them.

AD
8)
"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
Chelsea Charms

https://twitter.com/Agent_Dee

Agent Dee

• Thank You
  • CLEAVAGE!
« Reply #537 on: April 09, 2015, 06:59:32 pm »