Author Topic: The Vacation  (Read 27247 times)

modelmagik

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 24
Re: The Vacation
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2015, 11:00:53 am »
More...more!

salineonlyplease

• Thank You
  • -Given: 107
  • -Receive: 284
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2015, 04:56:17 pm »
This is a short couple of chapters, I am going to try to work on the rest today and this week. Much more Lina and maybe some new characters to get involved

Chapter 11
Lina looked up at Mark as the video ended. She licked a large droplet of cum from the head of his dick and circled her new lip puffy lips with her tongue. Mark sat for a moment and looked down. He had been so entranced by the video of the transformation he barely realized that the goddess from the video was right in front of him. Lina squeezed her tits and brought them closer to Mark as she looked at him with doe eyes.

"3380cc hehe" Lina laughed coyly at him, "I think i was supposed to stop at 3000, whoops." Lina was not at all sorry for going overboard. They were incredible, over-sized, perfect nipples with a deep dark tan. Mark reach down and picked up Lina, bringing her to her feet. Lina grabbed his head and placed it firmly between her massive melons "Come here you." Mark nearly suffocated between her massive new tits, but if he had, he would have died happy. Lina pulled his head out to kiss him, but he immediately began sucking on her right tit, grabbing each engorged side with both of his hands. She rubbed his head and moaned in pleasure, as he used his teeth to stretch the nipple away from her body. She finally managed to get him off her tits, “thats enough of that.” Lina jumped on the bed and lay on her back. Her new plastic boobs stood proudly in the air slightly hanging to each side. There was a fold of skin underneath each that struggled to hold the tits to the chest plate. She spread her legs wide and held them by the ankles in each hand, as she did so she squeezed the globes of plastic together with her upper-arms, “come and fuck your new tit-*WOMAN*.”

Mark's cock filled even more with blood as he walked toward the bed. Lina’s eyes followed him and he got on top of her, she could see his gaze was transfixed on her new assets, she strained her back to push her boobs even further in the air and they faced away from him slightly. He kneeled behind her and grabbed an enlarged ass cheek in each hand and lifted her a small amount. Never taking his eyes of the perfect, round plastic orbs on her chest, he slid his dick into her awaiting pussy. Lina closed her eyes and smiled, still holding her ankles high in the air. She was thinking back to the operating room, imagining Mark fucking her hard as she overfilled her own titties. Mark reached around her legs, pulling the plastic goddess toward him, his raging cock going deeper inside her.

"Mmm thats right, fuck me deep. Don't forget what I just did for you on the TV," Lina teased Mark with the image of her operation, "just imagine being there." Lina's talk was driving herself crazy, in addition to Mark. Her juices flowed as she used her legs to pull him closer to her. Mark then abruptly pulled out, surprising Lina.

“I don’t want to fuck you. I want to fuck your tits” Mark still locked directly onto her chest.
He moved up and lay his cock between 6760cc's of plastic, gr closer to her face and forced his dick between the plastic mounds. Lina grabbed a jar of cream Dr Booker had given her and scooped a large dollop onto her tits and began massaging them. The chemical mixture gave her overstretched skin an incredible amount of sensitivity and it almost felt as if his dick had never left her pussy. Lina put her chin directly against her upper chest, her pink, swollen lips making an O as she prepared for Mark’s cock. She took each side of her boobs and made sure they wrapped tightly around his massive member, thus maximizing the pressure and stimulation for the both of them. Mark reached and firmly grabbed the back of Lina’s head; her eyes widened and she opened her mouth in preparation. Mark thrust aggressively into her mouth, her plastic lips spreading quickly around his girth. Lina’s eyes closed as Mark shoved his dick through her plastic tits and deep into her throat; she moaned in pleasure. He moved his hands to her saline expanders, using them as an anchor has he continued to hump his dick into her mouth. Saliva spittled from Lina’s mouth as she attempted to lubricate his dick to keep up with his quick thrusts. There was a mix of fear, pleasure and lust in her eyes as the large man, continued to face fuck the shit out of her. She tensed her plastic lips, accepting her role as mouth pussy for the moment.

“Next time, I get to fill these up” Mark’s voice was mixed with anger and sexual energy. He was less angry with her decision then filled with pure animalistic drive to fulfill his pleasures, “I’m gonna fill your tits to the fucking brim.” Lina pussy squirted to these words, she looked at him sexually and told him with her eyes, “fuck the shit out of my mouth daddy, punish me for leaving you out.” Mark knew exactly what she had been thinking and quickened his pace, gripping harder at each tit. Lina had moved her hand to her pussy, vigorously rubbing her clit with 3 fingers and jamming the rest inside of her. Her eyes were still closed, but her lips had moved further outward, the defined ripples of the plastic filled skin pointing away from the cock. Mark's dick pulsed intensely as he squeezed the plastic tighter. He made one final push, and put the cock firmly against the back of her mouth. Lina's eyes opened wide as the flow of sperm went throughout her mouth, down her throat, and spurted out through the cracks between her juvaderm stuffed cock suckers and Marks massive manhood. Mark held to the back of her head until the last of the hormonally enhanced stream of cum left his balls. Lina gasped for air, strings of cum sticking to each side of her lips. Between breaths Lina struggled to speak. It took her a few tries before Mark could understand her wheezing voice:

"F-finish m-me." Mark's eyes narrowed and his lifted the speechless, bimbo queen by her lower back. He could feel the edges of her fake booty resting on the sides of his hands while he slid his cock back into her dripping pussy. Lina''s voice returned instantly, and she screamed out a deep, long moan as he entered her. Mark wasted no time, plowing her dripping snatch, getting increasingly aroused by her new breasts trapped between his chest. Pussy juice splashed on the ground uncontrollably as her eyes went in the back of her head. Mark listened to the smack of Lina’s huge fake ass with each thrust to keep pace. From behind, one could have seen Lina's large, puffed ass cheeks bouncing uncontrollably, up and down and in a circle as Mark pumped her each time. Mark continued to fuck her as hard as he could for 15 solid minutes, Lina continuously orgasming throughout. It would be their first of countless sessions that night.

Chapter 12
Mark woke up sore. He was certainly stronger than he had been before the trip, but Lina's growing weight, in plastic not fat, was taking a toll. He look down at Lina in the bed, she was passed out under a sheet but you could clearly see the round outlines of her impressive fake tits, nipples pointing out at the center of each large sphere. Mark enjoyed the view in his head but he was to physically and mentally drained from fucking her all night to get it up. He decided to head down to breakfast on his own.

He ordered black coffee, steak and eggs and a protein shake at the resort restaurant. His food arrived and he slowly ate his meal, the weight of the fork triggering the soreness in his arms. It took Mark a few seconds to noticed that Dr Booker had sat down across from him.

“Look pretty tired son,” Dr Booker laughed, “have too much fun last night?”

“Too much fun all month,” Mark paused before saying month, not really sure how long he had been at the island, “just having a little trouble keeping up.”

“Understandable, well why don't you finish up your breakfast and meet me in my office. I should be able to help with that” Dr Booker shook his hand and left quickly, “gotta run to some patient meetings.”

Mark walked to Dr Booker’s office after finishing his, breakfast. He had no reservations about procedures on himself at this point, but he was also too exhausted to call the doctor to cancel. After waiting a few minutes he was able to see the doctor.

“I’m surprised that we did not do this sooner” Dr Booker was friendly, “so the operation is relatively simple, the hormonal implant will do most of the heavy lifting, we just need to add some mass to the penis so it can fill out per-se. Unfortunately, we cannot do this without surgery, that being said I have performed it many times so there is nothing to worry about.” Dr Booker continued to explain that he had grown corpus spongiosum in the lab, that is the part of the penis that expands. Using this material rather than an implant was much more effective and the body tended to accept it much better.

“Wait, how is this supposed to help my stamina?” Mark was confused, but still too tired to stop Dr Booker before he explained the details of penile enlargement.

“Oh right” Dr Booker chuckled, “it's not, this is just an added bonus. But I going to increase the HGH and testosterone levels in your hormone implant. You can also spend a few hours of recovery in our rejuvenation bath, that should do the trick. Are you ready?” Dr Booker did not wait for any of Mark objections. Mark shrugged and follow the doctor's instructions.

Mark felt like he had only been asleep for 5 minutes, but the operation and resting period had actually lasted a total of 4 hours. He woke up and felt slightly drowsy, but incredibly refreshed at the same time. He looked down at his underwear, “Holy shit.”

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2015, 05:23:35 pm »
Keeping up the high quality! Wonder how all of that is going to fit into Lina now...

spades11

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2015, 10:27:49 pm »
WOW
Best story ever !
Thx alot

salineonlyplease

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2015, 09:17:47 pm »
Sorry for the delay on these guys, I recently got a new job so finding the time has been tough. Still have some more chapters after this though. Enjoy!

Chapter 12
Lina went down to the resorts custom clothing shop to pick out something new. Her new assets had required her to have all of her clothes custom made, as standard sizes did not fit her ridiculous dimensions. Luckily, this was included in her "complete package" deal.

"Hey Lina, you look great today" a young, pale brunette, waving.

"Oh thanks babe! I'm hoping I look better after what you got for me." Lina winked at her. Codi was her name, she was a thin girl with almost no curves, but Lina always happily awaited her greeting.

"I got some great ones today, just for you" she spoke with the slightest southern accent and laid out several small pieces of clothing. Lina thumbed through the garments, occasionally resting her arm on her breast to think. She caught Codi looking at the deep cleavage from her tank top more than once. She thought it was cute. Lina grabbed the clothes and followed the girl into the changing rooms, ass shaking behind her.

"Number 9 this is you, let me know if you need anything as always" Codi always worked in the shop so the formalities were not necessary, but she said them regardless.

Lina stepped into the room, hung up the dresses and examined them. She first tried on a red bikini. While the resort didn't even require her to wear tops, she liked swimsuits, especially when they could be ripped off her before sex. This one looked great, the material clung tightly to her, forming around her supple nipples. The bottom gripped her ass cheeks with just enough material not to break.

She next tried an elegant black romper. After inspecition she said outloud, "my ass cheeks look fantastic in this." The fabric flowed over her curves, but the light material could not help but get stuck in her butt. She squeezed herself in the mirror.

Next Lina slipped into the white little number, her massive tits stretching the fabric to the limit. She placed her hand on her hip and looked at herself in the mirror from the side. She admired her outrageous curves, and how well the tight fabric form fitted her plastic body.

"I'm so fucking hot" Lina rubbed a nipple and spun to the other side, "I would fuck myself all day." She turned back, squeezed her massive tits together and kissed at herself in the mirror. "God I look so good in this." Lina continued to admire herself, rubbing her small, lady-like fingers over her mounds. "Mmm, this dress really does it for me," she was turning herself on now, she felt herself getting wet as she imagined countless men tearing the dress off her. "A little fun wouldn't hurt right?"

Lina pulled the dress slowly up, over her huge brown ass, watching herself in the mirror. She spanked herself with both hands and pulled on the tiny, pink g-string that had been swallowed by the deep ass crack. Carefully she reached into her bag and pulled out as massive black dildo and a bottle of lube. The fake cock was so big it easily rested on the bench of the changing room with no support. She squeeze the lube with both hands and began rubbing in over the dildo, "I'm gonna fuck the shit outta you," she whispered to the device as if it were human. She the bottle squeezed a second time and again rubbed the sex toy, it glistened under the warm light of the changing room. Lina turned around and picked up the heavy weight of each plastic pumped ass cheek, the leftover lube smearing on her skin. She looked in the mirror, her white dress still tightly wrapped over her tits, her nipples clearly visible and erect. She squatted, sitting her tight asshole directly on the tip of the dildo. Lina continued lowering herself on the toy, "ooooohhhh" she squirmed slightly, the pitch of her voice trailing upward as the hard plastic glided further up her ass. She gripped harder on her cheeks, enjoying the soft tissue as it compressed in her hands and sat down fully. She gasped as the fake balls hit her dripping pussy, the toy was fully inside her now. She bit an oversized lower lip and ripped her top down with one hand, exposing her plastic orbs in the mirror.

"Ooohhhh, I can't wait to make you bigger," Lina spoke sexually as she jammed the dildo in and out of her ass while squeezing a handful of tit-meat. "I need more..." Lina was talking about her lack of hands to pleasure herself as well as her breasts. "Codi! Come here, uhhh" The young woman scurried to the closed dressing room, she had heard Lina's carnal sounds but that was not unusual. However, she had never called her over before.

"Do you need help?" She said sheepishly.

"Yes, mmmm, just get in here" Lina panted in pleasure as she spoke. The girl wearily opened the door and stood in shock at the plastic goddess in front of her pleasuring her own ass. She stuttered, "I-I, wha-what do you need L-Lina."

"Lick my pussy" Lina commanded. The girl obliged, she had never been in the situation before and was far too scared to argue. She got on her knees and began lightly licking Lina's vagina, unsure how to do it. Lina grabbed her head and pulled her close "get in there girl, I see how you look at me." The girl had indeed looked at her lustfully before, Lina had assumed this was a sexual attraction. In reality the young girl was enamoured with her rapidly changing appearance.

Lina tasted incredible to Codi, she had never been with a woman before and began enjoying it. Lina kept a firm hand on her head, but she was able to pull away from her snatch for a moment, "I love your body" Codi reached up to squeeze the massive plastic-enhance flesh balls. Lina grabbed the girls hands and brought them to her chest. "Mmm, yes squeeze them and eat me Codi."

The girl returned to the clit, much more active and confident in her approach. She kneaded the saline balls, feeling her own pussy moisten with lust and body envy. She channeled this envy into Lina's pussy, holding nothing back. Lina shut her eyes and put her head back in pleasure. With the girl there tending to her she used her hands to squeeze her booty and shove the dildo in and out if her asshole. She quickened her own pace as the girl got her closer to climax.

"Ooooh, you keep going and I will get you titties bitch" Lina had never felt so powerful over a person. She loved being submissive with men, but women were a different story. "Fucking make me come and I will make you."

The girl gripped harder as she heard the words, images of syringes, implants, tubes and doctors filled her head. She dreamed of going under and being inflated beyond human recognition. She spurted pussy juice of the floor and shook as she drove Lina to ecstasy, not needing physical touch to climax. She quickly reached around Lina's hips and put her hand on top of the plastic goddesses. She shoved the dildo further up Lina's ass and held it there with a strength she did not know she possessed.

"Yes! YES!" Lina screamed and squirted on the girl in climax, soaking her in pussy juice. Lina waited a moment and then used her free hand to pull the young girls chin upward. She looked looked right into her eyes.

Chapter 13
Lina practically sprinted back to her room, tits bouncing everywhere as she ran through the hall. Her encounter with Codi was giving her a rush she had never experienced before. Thoughts raced in her mind. She enjoyed being dominant with the young girl, something she had never been before, but this dominance made her crave the opposite as well; from a man. Immediately after leaving the shop she needed cock, and she needed it rough. Not to mention she had not yet seen Mark’s improvments

Lina swung the door open to the suite and yell "Markieee, come here" but he was not there. She tossed her shopping bags on the couch and bounced into the bathroom.

"I need you" she pushed her knees and tits together as she spoke, craving his meat. She paused for a moment, waiting hopefully that he would come out of the bathroom and attack her, but he didn't. She quickly left the room, her white dress riding up her ass.

Lina moved down the hallway, holding her oversized tits as she made her way to the gym. Mark had been working out ever since his hormonal implant, he must be there. She pressed the elevator door repeatedly, her long nails tapping the plastic button with each press. The elevator doors opened and she jumped in, moving to the back of the car. As the doors closed she pulled up the short white dressed and rubbed her clit, raising her finger slightly so her long, painted nails would not touch skin. She vigorously rubbed through the fabric of her g-string, knowing the doors would open any minute. As the elevator bell rang she quickly composed herself, pulling the tight, white fabric over her legs, and squeezed through the doors, ass scraping the metal as she walked out. She made her way to the gym determined to get her fill of freshly augmented cock.

A plastic sign marked the door to the gym and she reached for the door, forgetting her key fob to enter. Her massive tits rubbed the entrance as she tugged on the handle. Lina pulled a key from within her cleavage and opened the lock. A breeze of distilled air rushed into her as she opened the door; her nipples hardened under the skimpy dress.

"Maaaark" Lina screamed with lust as she pushed open the door. A handful of busty women, by normal standards, dressed in yoga pants turned toward her and turned back.

Lina moaned and continued to yell "Maaark, come nowwww." Lina stumbled through the gym like a drunk sorority girl. She finally found him, curling 85 lb dumbbells facing a mirror. He looked massive, a full 6'5" and built like a truck. He had been muscular before but now he looked like he could casually jump into an NFL practice at the drop of a dime. They caught eyes in the mirror, and she saw herself, hair crazy, tits popping out and she dropped to her knees.

"Fuuuck meee Mark, fuck me noww" she was on the brink of tears and delirious. Mark slowly removed an earbud and squatted to put down his weights. He turned and looked at Lina. She was on her knees, hands in her head, yet her tits could be seen bulging from her chest around her arms. Everyone in the gym, mostly women was looking. She looked up and Mark walked to her slowly pulling down his pants. Some of the women pulled out their phones in anticipation of action for social media.

Lina reached into his pants and he mouth opened wide as she pulled out his new mega-cock. It was in-human, at least double its previous sides, and with veins like professional bodybuilders arms. It began half flaccid, but slowly grew to its full size, standing proudly toward Lina. Lina waited as it grew and began to salivate. As soon as the head filled to the size of a grapefruit, started sucking on it, squeezing her plastic tits with each gulp. Her puffy lips surrounded the meat, getting his shaft wetter with each pass.

Chatter from the "audience" started getting louder as Lina attempted to engulf the enormous penis. One tall blonde in the front was especially obnoxious.

"Damn she's a freak but this is gold" the girl spoke with a bitchy tone, filming the spectacle. Lina stopped as she heard this, and pull the dick out of her mouth, a string of saliva went from the tip to her puffy lips. She stared at the girl and stood up.

"What's your name bitch" Lina demanded

"Jessica, but I ain't no bitch" she laughed and looked around the room for approval. Lina's eyes narrowed.

"Get the fuck over here, bitch" Lina's spoke in a feminine but commanding tone, catching the girl off guard. She paused a moment and looked at Mark in fear, hoping he would put an end to it. He nodded at her, and the girl hesitantly approached the couple. Lina grabbed her arms with surprising strength and pushed her to the ground.

"Suck his fucking cock bitch" the girl tried to interrupt, "NOW BITCH!" Mark was intrigued by Lina's dominance, she had never acted like the before. Lina grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pushed her face into the cock. The girl made a muffled noise as her lips parted to the meat. Lina turned to Mark.

"These are my bitches now, do whatever you want to them" she looked around the room at the blank faces, "but don't worry daddy, I only take orders from you." Her toned lightened as she reassured Mark that he was still the alpha in the relationship. Lina then stripped off her tiny dress, fully revealing her beautiful plastic fuck toys.

"You three come here" she pointed at 3 blondes who appeared to be in Jessica's clique. They approached with fear and Lina ordered them to please her as she leaned on the weight rack. She instructed one to kneel and lick her pussy while the other two were to suck and caress each of her tits. Mark’s eyes widened getting turned on by his woman being pleasured by 3 very hot girls. Jessica began to get more into her blowjob, as if the sheer size were motivating her. She struggled to get far down, but she increased the speed of her movements.

After a few minutes Mark looked at Lina and nodded. "Ok *WOMAN*s you can get off now, Jessica get your ass over here." Jessica looked over at Lina, mouthful of cock and made a muffled surprised sound. She took the cock out of her mouth and slowly walked toward Lina. Lina grabbed her head and stuffed it between her tits.

"Come get some of these freakshow tits" Lina laughed and pulled down the girls yoga pants. Jessica began to make muffled noises in the cleavage and Mark moved behind her. He grabbed her hips and began to shove his dick into the blonde.

Jessica pulled away for a moment, "ohno nonono, its too big, too big..." And her voice trailed off as Mark made a deep thrust into her. Her head cocked up and she let out a weak yelp. As Mark pounded her she began to relax. Jessica's face changed from fear to complete ecstasy. She grabbed Lina's saline pumped breast and sucked on it, holding it with both hands.

"There you go Jessica" Lina pet the blonde hair and leaned back to enjoy the view. Mark railed her for a solid 20 minutes before he shot an enormous load into her tight pussy. Jessica screamed, Lina's nipple still in her mouth. She lay on the floor in fetal position, cum dripping from her slowly.

"See ya later Jess" Lina waved, bringing her fingers to her palm as she turned and walked out.

Chapter 14
Lina looked down as she ate her breakfast, 2 egg whites, whole wheat toast and a smoothie. She had been ecstatic the entire trip and since her operations began she always had a horny look in her eyes, but today she seemed blank and emotionless.

“Daddy?” Lina had started calling Mark daddy after he got his penis enlarged, she sounded incredibly *WOMAN*ty when she said that, “I’m sorry.”

“What’s the matter?” Mark was confused, he could not think of anything she could be sorry about.

“I need more cock, I don’t think one is enough anymore.” Lina’s eyes watered, “Your cock is beautiful don’t get me wrong, I just think I need more.” Mark sat for a moment in silence. His male pride had taken a hit, but he was also a reasonable man at heart. Lina had talked about gangbangs, but he had pushed it aside before. A mixture of emotions hit him. He wanted Lina to himself, she was a goddess, and he wanted to keep her to himself. Yet, he wanted to please her and part of him knew that if he did not allow it, she would find more cock on her own; she certainly received enough attention to get it.

“Don’t cry you little *WOMAN*, we will get you more cocks” Mark said with a smile, he had began calling her a *WOMAN* more often too, it usually brought out her horny side. Mark expected her to return to her normal self but she started crying harder. The tears flowed from her face and landed on the round plastic orbs on her chest.

“I thought you would be happy, what’s wrong?” Mark was hurt by her reaction, he had gone against his pride to please her, he wanted some recognition for that.

“There’s something else” Lina said between sobs “I feel so...tiny.” This was a ridiculous statement, as she spoke her arms literally rested on her own tits like a table.

“Ok, lets go see Dr Booker” Mark was again confused, Lina knew he was just a phone call away.

“Yay! Boobies” Lina’s face immediately switched to happiness.

“You know that you can call Dr Booker himself anytime?” Mark said, she seemed to be getting dumber. “Maybe I literally fucked her brains out,” he thought to himself.

“No daddy, I need permission from her. You need to tell me what to do!” Lina spoke in a childish tone and she pouted her puffed up lips after she spoke. Mark was getting hard under the table, “she’s so fucking *WOMAN*ty now, this is awesome” Mark’s mind went to typical thoughts of fucking her all over their suite.

Lina chatted with the receptionist as mark read a magazine. They were certainly two of Dr Bookers more regular patients, so they had become friendly with the staff. After a few minutes Dr Booker opened the door and waved them in. He looked happy to see them both, Mark caught him sneaking a glance at Lina’s tits. From other men this would have bothered him, but Mark could not care less about Dr Booker, he had helped create her after all.

The operating room looked different from before, instead of the normal human shaped table, there was just a rectangular padded table on wheels in the center of the room. Dr Booker motioned for Lina to sit.

“The usual?” Dr Booker asked, Lina was bouncing on her fat ass while nodding and smiling.

“Yep! Big butts, lips and boobies” Lina pushed up her tits as she spoke. "Oh and skinnier!"

“Hmm ok! Let’s get started then” Dr Booker went to a drawer and pulled out a cream, a small vile and a syringe. He put the cream on her lips to numb them and filled the syringe with juvederm. Normally Dr Booker would spend a great deal of time discussing surgical goals with his patients, but Lina had long ago given him specific instructions: go big as possible. Dr booker first filled the upper lip with the contents of the syringe. Once it was empty he refilled the syringe and repeated the process. He put in 3 full syringes in the top lip alone. Her lip was now massive and swollen compared to the bottom one, which had been large to start with. Dr Booker then did the same to the lower lip and gave Lina a mirror when he was done.

"If we want to go any larger we will have to do implants" Dr Booker explained, knowing that she would opt for that on her next visit.

"Ooh implants, lets do that next time!" She examined her lips "these will look good around Markies cock." Mark was certainly ready to oblige but he knew there was work to be done. Lina pouted in front of the mirror showing off her impressive growth in her lips. She then put on pink lip gloss, further exaggerating their size.

"Now what!" Lina sounded like a little girl in a candy store as she spoke. Dr Booker explained that her slimming procedure would need to take place at the end, so we would do the ass and breasts first.

"Please lay on the table Lina" Lina did as instructed to the best of her ability. Her enormous tits did not really allow her to lay on her stomach. Dr Booker removed Linas shorts and underwear with medical precision and care. Mark again thought that this would be the only man on earth besides him allowed to do this. Lina’s ass was already huge, her previous expansion had brought her to about the same size as Nicki Minaj.

“Make it huge Dr Bookie, really big please” Lina was giddy with excitement.

“I will Lina, I think for this round we are going to need to add implants into the mix for stability” Dr Booker Said

“Yay! More implants” Lina used her tits to bounce up and down. Dr Booker began rubbing a numbing cream over the whole ass, also injected her with more local anesthetic. Mark was impressed that Dr Booker was going to perform this operation with local anesthetic.

“Lina requested that she be as conscious as possible for any operation going forward” Dr Booker read Mark’s mind, “most of them we can do but we will need to do the slendering procedure later under full anesthesia.” Mark was curious what this was, Lina still kept some secrets from him apparently. Dr Booker turned to the cabinet and pulled out two large wrapped objects.

“We will use custom 800cc implants and then inject her more with donated fat” Dr Booker unwrapped the implants and held them out so Lina could see.

“Fuck yeah doctor, pump up my big ass, I want Pebbelz to be jealous” Mark was surprised Lina knew who Pebbelz was, and this statement made his dick jump up. Dr Booker handed Mark the implants and began the procedure. At the top of her ass crack, he made a small incision between the two large brown cheeks. He managed to manipulate the implant just enough to get it through the small incision. He proceeded to stuff it into her ass, trying to get it in place. He left butt cheek looked massive. It stood impressively straight into the air, and there was a clear outline around the implant.

“I will fill in the empty space so that it looks perfect” Dr Booker assured Mark. He repeated the procedure on the right cheek so they looked even. After minor adjustments to make sure they were in the perfect spots, Dr Booker wheeled out a small machine. A long needle was attached to a tube coming from the machine. Below the machine on the bottom of the cart was a tank filled with treated fat from other patients.

"I've created a custom compound that i add to the fat that allows it to be accepted by other people. It also keeps the fat firm to ensure there will be not cellulite or rippling." Dr Booker never ceased to amaze with his scientific creations. "We will be adding at least 1000cc to each cheek, maybe more."

"More doctor! Bigger!" Mark forgot Lina was conscious until she pleaded with Dr Booker. "I want a mega-huge butt!" A normal person would have thought Lina had gone off the deep end; part of Mark did as well, but she was fulfilling his deepest desires and did not even think about her mental state at this moment.

"I will do what i can" the doctor began the procedure. Mark watched as he filled out the shallow valleys created by the extreme implants. Her ass cheeks began to look like beach balls, jutting out from her legs. Marks dick grew as Dr Booker pumped his womans ass with fat.

"Were at about 800cc in each cheek what do you think Mark?" Dr Booker asked naturally, he was very comfortable with the couple now.

"Its incredible, how much more do you think we can do?" Mark trusted Dr Booker, and he was starting to believe that his intentions aligned with his own. Dr Booker paused a moment before answering.

"Can i be honest with you Mark?" Dr Booker lowered his guard and spoke friend-to-friend.

"Of course" Mark was very interested.

"Lina is an incredible woman. I have had very, very few patients with the same...passion, to grow like this. I feel the need to say that her behavior really burns a fire in me. I have not been as excited to work on someone in many years" Dr Booker seemed to be speak with great emotion. "The work we have done so far has been extreme and it has been wonderful. But it is clear that all of us in this room are far from ordinary people, with ordinary tastes," he paused again. "I want to make Lina more plastic than anyone has ever been before. I want Lina to be my masterpiece."

Mark was moved and excited, he wanted Lina to be his masterpiece. "You have my complete trust and admiration doctor. Please do whatever you want."

Dr Booker's eyes narrowed and he spoke with an excitement Mark had never seen "Let's pump this bitch full of plastic baby!"

Dr Booker returned to the table and picked up the fat injector. He continued adding fat into her left ass cheek until it was swollen and red. The left cheek looked at least twice the size of the other.

"I normally dont do more than 1000cc a cheek, even for extreme cases, but fuck it" any semblance of Dr Booker’s normally stoic personality was gone. Dr Booker had gone ahead and stuffed 2500cc of treated fat into Lina's left ass cheek. Lina lay on the table in ecstasy.

"I love how you're talking Dr Booker. Fill me up all the way, fill me up good" Mark agreed with his girlfriend, he was silently glad that he discovered Dr Booker went beyond the ethics of a standard surgeon, he was ready to push the boundaries.

Dr Booker returned to the table and got started working on the right cheek. "Mark, grab that skin tonic and rub it on her left cheek, we went pretty far here got to make sure the skin well heal" for a moment he was back to his normal self. Mark did as he was told, he rubbed the cream on the massive balloon cheek in front of him. Dr Booker had injected so much fat into Lina's ass, the once prominent 800cc butt implant was no where to be found. Mark continued to rub the firm butt cheek with cream, day dreaming of what he was going to do with her gargantuan booty later on. Dr Booker finished expanding the right cheek and spanked her.

"I gotta pat myself on the back for this one" the doctor said to himself, "Mark can you cream up this side too." Mark put cream on both cheeks, deeply massaging each of the beach ball sized ass cheeks. Her booty was truly impressive. Her wide hips looked absurd in contrast to her already tiny waist and the cheeks stood proudly in the air, nearly tripling the size of her thin legs. Mark wondered to himself how she would be able to sit in normal chairs, or even fit through doorways. Her ass had gone beyond any fake ass he had ever seen, Lela Starr, Kim Kardashian even Pebbelz would look small next to her mountain sized glutes.

"I wanna seee!" Lina sounded like a spoiled pre-teen, as her voice snapped Mark out of his trance.

"Not yet Lina, we have more work to do" Dr Booker headed into a storage closet as he spoke. He returned bringing with him a familiar machine labeled SALINE - MEDICAL GRADE.

"Now for the fun part" Dr Booker was truly enjoying this now. "Lina get up on all fours now." Lina struggled to get up from the weight of her new ass. As she got up it jiggled uncontrollably and Mark gave her a healthy spank. Lina turned in reaction and saw her new booty in all its glory for the first time.

"OH MY GAWD, its so big. I love it!!" Lina's snatch began to moisten just from seeing her own ass. "Please make my boobies huge too Dr Booker, pretty please!"

"Don't you worry honey, we will get you fixed up real nice" Dr Booker looked at Mark, he had forgotten that she was his girlfriend after all and was slightly embarrassed at how openly he was speaking. Mark nodded at Dr Booker and smiled in approval, the doctor could do no wrong in his eyes, at this point he considered him a great friend. Dr Booker nodded and began prepping the machine. Lina stood on the table on all fours, her massive ass jutted out from her body. Her tits rested against her arm and hung near the padding of the table. Her new lips pouted out she seemed unable to completely close them since her latest round of injections. She moaned in anticipation as Dr Booker applied the tubes to her adjustable implants.

"Are we ready?" The couple nodded, Dr Booker did not risk leaving the controls in the hands of two plastic obsessed people. He flipped a switch and the machine began to whirr, as Lina's expanded slowly.

"Oooooh, uhhhh" Lina raised her head and moaned in pleasure, her lips stretched into a large, pink, puffy o as she did.

"Mark" Dr Booker spoke firmly and confidently "fuck her." Dr Booker did not need to ask to know what Mark wanted. Without speaking Mark pulled out his massive cock and positioned himself behind Lina's huge new ass. He could see Lina's pussy become wetter and wetter as she heard Dr Bookers command.

"Yes daddy, fuck me! Fuck me while my tits grow huge!" Lina spoke as a true *WOMAN*. Mark grabbed each cheek with his hands, his cock anxiously awaiting pussy. His large hands nearly disappeared in the injected fat of her oversized caramel ass. He squeezed each cheek firmly and waited a moment.

"PUT IT INNN, FUCKK" Lina begged Mark. He smiled and thrust his massive dong deep into her pussy in one smooth motion. Lina gasped so loudly it could be heard from the reception area. Her eyes widened and mouth opened wide as she felt Mark's cock fuck her as her beautiful tits expanded. Mark started slow but with hard consistent thrusts. He could normally only put a half of his monster dick in her, but her new ass had added a few inches of stimulation. He pulled her cheeks back pressing them against the base of his dick. He looked down at the massive tits attached to her tiny back, expanding slowly in conjunction with the saline pump.

"500cc's" Dr Booker was blatantly staring Lina's tits, obviously lost in his own fantasy. Mark could not help but notice the bulge in the doctor pants growing larger as his masterpiece grew.

"Tit-*WOMAN*" Mark said between thrusts, "suck his dick." Dr Booker looked up in surprise. "You deserve it" Mark said genuinely to the Doctor. Through the immense pleasure she was experiencing, Lina managed to remove Dr Booker pants and reveal a penis even larger than Mark's. She took no time in planting her new puffy lips on the head and began to suck. She struggled to stretch her jaw to fit the massive dong but was able to get down a quarter of his length.

"Fuck yeah" Dr Booker said through his teeth with his eyes closed. He then opened them and looked at the saline tank then at Lina, "1500cc." Lina's breast were now close to hitting the padding on the table. They hung like perfectly round udders from her body. Her tiny frame looked like it would collapse under the weight of the juggs. Spit drizzled from her mouth, rubbing pink lip gloss onto the doctor's penis, as she hummed constantly. Mark knew she would be screaming bloody murder in pleasure if she didn't have a cock suppressing her. He imagined her high pitched, porn-star shrill as he slammed into her ass.

"2500cc" Lina's pace quickened with each 100cc drained into her tits. It was if she gained energy from the plastic flowing through her body. Each time she downstroked her large lips would go further and further down Bookers dick, leaving with it an increasingly thick trail of saliva. Meanwhile, Mark focused on her breasts, as they continued to grow outward from her body. He had not let go of her huge pillowy ass since he started fucking her.

"3500cc," Lina's tits now rest firmly on the table. The were swollen, red and veiny with the extreme expansion they had been through. Though continuously intensely working on Booker's cock, she seemed to slow as her eyes closed. Even a sex goddess like Lina could grow fatigued from enormous doses of saline and horse cock. Mark's stamina had grown greatly as well since his enhancements but Lina's growth proved too much. He looked down at the sides of Lina's juggs and exploded into her pussy. Lina gagged as she went into another level of pleasure as Mark's sperm shot into her. As she gagged her pushed her head as far down Bookers dick she could. The doctor grunted and came into the tit *WOMAN*s mouth. Lina came up for breath, bringing with her only a small amount of cum, the majority having shot directly down her throat into her belly. Lina's eyes remained open and crazed, like a meth addict high on Walter White’s best shit. Her arms buckled and her hands slipped. A normal woman would have collapsed onto the floor but she remained, held up by her upgrades. Mark and the doctor moved to the side of Lina to admire. She lay on the table, wasted and pumped to the brim with plastic, eyes still open and drooling from her mouth. The two men looked at each other and smiled.

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2015, 10:14:33 pm »
Oh, what a ride!

bimbocreate

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 20
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2015, 10:35:50 pm »
Wow, i love her domination over other women! And i can't wait for Codi getting her body upgraded too... :)

modelmagik

• Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 24
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2015, 07:27:38 am »
Getting a bit too big for me, but no way I'm going to stop reading!

bob10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 46
    • my stories
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2015, 07:19:03 pm »
For me Lina looked a lot like Denise Fagerberg, now I don't know, but it's hot

can't wait to see Cody join Lina's stable of bimbos
my stories are here : chyoa.com/user/bob10

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2015, 02:43:06 pm »
I don't think I'm the only one who'd like to see how the story continues...

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2015, 12:27:31 pm »
Knock, knock...
Any news?
:D :D

tattoosiliconelover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2015, 05:38:35 pm »
amazing story, quite the fantasy scenario

salineonlyplease

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2015, 03:44:48 pm »
Hey everyone, sorry about the radio silence! I've gotten a new job recently and have pretty crazy hours. I've actually worked on a couple chapters though and the story is not over! Hoping to finalize them next week

modoc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2015, 10:07:41 pm »
Congrats on the new job!  Looking forward to seeing more of this great story!!!  Thank you!

bob10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 46
    • my stories
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2015, 02:22:26 pm »
Any news ? (BTW congrats for you new job)
my stories are here : chyoa.com/user/bob10

Tags: