Author Topic: Difficult problem with this user EZK123  (Read 183 times)

1600ccboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 512
Difficult problem with this user EZK123
« on: February 13, 2018, 01:07:13 pm »
He takes private photos of girls and you upload them here on this site that is privacy intrusion and it is illegal what he does and he also distributes spam messages

AND He steals pictures of models from other sites on the net and uploads them on this site
There are no thieves on this site, please suspend this criminal
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

EZK123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 791
  • -Receive: 1046
Re: Difficult problem with this user EZK123
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 01:18:00 am »
Are you kidding? Take a look at your own posts, what have I done that you haven't done even more than myself?
Why the vendictiveness towards me all of a sudden? Have you gone off the deep end, or what's u? Who gave you permission for all the pictures you post? I don't understand your behavior :-s

Spam messages is a false accusation -I have done nothing off the sort (as far as I'm aware of), please show me one. What gives?!?

Actually, come to think of it, weren't you suspended from the forum some years back under a different profile, because you kept spamming the forum with double posts? You seem a lot like that person, I'll see if I can remember their name.
I should probably report you as well huh?? At least for this ad hominem attack. Which makes no sense, and contributes slander to the forum.

Please if anyone has a problem let me know I'll gladly remove posts if it makes anyone uncomfortable or jeopardizes someones privacy. I see what I'm doing as advertisement, since I'm not removing watermarks, linking to the site and posting what is openly available.
But again let me know if I'm violating someones terms. I'm open minded.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:34:29 am by EZK123 »

Tags: