Author Topic: Dr Domanskis Q&A  (Read 40009 times)

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 46
Dr Domanskis Q&A
« on: February 12, 2018, 09:19:03 pm »
I would like to introduce myself for those who don't know or have not heard about me. My speciaty is the XL breast enlargement patient. I have a website totally dedicated to this(www.XLbreastimplants.info) where you will find much information about saline/tissue expanders/silicone implants and the latest info about options available. You can email me directly or my special assistant Rachelle(Rachelle@surgery-plastic.com) for XL patients. I do provide SKYPE/FACETIME consultations which are complimentary. My main office is in Newport Beach, California but I do have satellite oiffices conveniently located throughout US, Caribbean and Europe. I lok forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have! Dr. Ed Domanskis
Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, Europe, Anguilla
949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca)
FAX- 949.640-7347
Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)
Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors
Plastic Surgery- 2005-2018
President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
www.ASBPS.org
Organoderm Skin care/ScaRxTape

Ddefg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 151
Re: XL Breast implants
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 09:28:38 pm »
“ Actively looking for XL patient(s)and/or mother/daughter or sisters or group of friends looking to have breast implants for REALITY TV show -filming soon and being followed for a year. Please contact our office to be introduced to producer. ”

Is this why you are posting here ?

Do you consider this Ethical/Professional ?

Just curious

lolchair1

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 09:42:17 pm »
Can you be more specific regarding xl sizes? What is the largest you offer? And do you have acces to custom sized implants?

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 09:54:25 pm »
Yes, I have access to custom sized XL silicone implants, ones that are over 800cc. Unfortunately, these are not available for placement in US so it would be in my satellite locations. I do have a special arrangement with the manufacturer. They do require about a three month lead time. If your viewers go to my xlbreastimplants.info site, I really try to explain the different options available there. Many of my patients seem to opt for the tissue expanders which provide the possibility of expanding and enlarging the breasts to maximum XL sizes.
Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, EU, Anguilla
FAX- 949.640-7347
Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)
President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
www.ASBPS.org

lolchair1

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 10:06:25 pm »
No offence, but 800cc is not a big deal on this forum. Do you offer 2000cc and over?

divasdude

• Thank You
  • -Given: 902
  • -Receive: 3585
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 11:26:52 pm »
No offence, but 800cc is not a big deal on this forum. Do you offer 2000cc and over?

On his site it says he can do silicone up to 2000 in Anguilla/Italy.

(Admin edit: link removed due to expired domain and malware)

Bottom of the page.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 10:24:19 pm by poot222 »

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 03:22:22 am »
Yes,I can virtually get any sized/shape/dimension in silicone for my patients(totally custom) for implantation in europe and caribbean for the FDA does not allow anything over 800cc in the US. I am trying to amend that but no luck so far. Dr.Ed Domanskis(www.xlbreastimplants.info

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 06:06:42 am »
Maybe it’s because I’m looking on the mobile site but I don’t see any before/after pictures.  Do you have a gallery of your XL patients like Drs Pousti and Revis?

lolchair1

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 07:38:04 am »
Thank you for the answer. What are the biggest saline implants you offer? Do you have acces to custom sizes?

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 06:07:15 pm »
Unfortunately, I have not been able to contract with any company yet to produce saline implants greater than 1000cc though I can get breast tissue expanders custom sizes,shapes(round and anatomical) at any size. These I am able to implant in the US as well as in EU and Caribbean.
Dr. Ed Domanskis(www.xlbreastimplants.info)

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 07:16:07 am »
We may be in contact in the future, my girlfriend has 1400cc saline with internal sutures from Dr. Pousti but would prefer the soft feel of silicone. I would estimate about 2000cc would be the next goal, but she needs a lift just for the nipples... would you consider implanting XL silicone through a Benelli lift incision with a pre-existing internal bra? I'm just curious if there are any unforeseen contraindications there.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2018, 01:10:41 am »
A Benelli mastopexy does not really result in much of an uplift. It is used by me to reduce the size of the aeola. Unfortunately, when the patient is trying to go larger, it becomes very hard to do an uplift at same time, no matter what type. As many of you realize the intenal sutures really don't work too well for the weight of the implants breaks them. Maybe she had an internal bra which I use to gain thickness of the skin overlying the implants. The material is expensive to use. I tend to favor on top of muscle placement for the constant contracture of the pectoralis muscle tends to force the implants down but I individualize all cases to try and attain what my XL patients want, which is usually high XL and round on top!!

Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, EU, Anguilla
FAX- 949.640-7347

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2018, 03:32:28 am »
We prefer an XL teardrop shape which may be uncommon, but needed internal bra because she wasn't getting much of a crease with her 700cc. Her 1400cc are recovered well except that the capsule is incredibly resistant to softening and dropping which is what we are aiming for. It's only been one year so we will continue with massage and see where we end up in a few more, but in order to achieve a 90's style soft but XL look we will need to go back to silicone. Her main issue is that the natural tissue just seems to keep dropping and the skin from nipple to crease doesn't fill out so the lift may be necessary at some point anyway. I can't think of any way to reduce the distance above the areola without a Benelli.

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 04:30:18 am »
I have custom XL tear drop in breast tissue expanders in any size available to my patients as well as custom silicone gel. My patients give me the dimensions, size they want. The reason why the breast is "falling over" the breast implant is because the breast implant is under the muscle. She may be able to have a crescent or peri-areolar uplift to help correct the problem.

Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami,EU , Anguilla
FAX- 949.640-7347

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
    • Fetlife
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 05:58:10 am »
So it's something of a trade-off between natural slope and natural hang isn't it... we like unders because the neckline is definitely more smooth with the muscle overlapping the implant, but they don't hang and sway for the same reason.

Tags: