Author Topic: Bimbofication Comic  (Read 166526 times)

seboo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 153
  • -Receive: 55
Re: Bimbofication Comic
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2018, 08:01:28 am »
GREAT update, thanks!

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2018, 11:06:14 pm »
Damn! You need to rush that next chapter out! This one has the best suspenseful ending of all of them.

Danielle Derek

Ryuman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 564
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2018, 12:57:45 am »
Haha, thanks. I'm getting there! Hopefully it won't take me quite so long, but will be a little while yet :)

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2018, 08:25:28 pm »
Awesome last chapter, I hope the sister gets to supersizing soon!
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

xyzxyz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 451
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2018, 04:22:37 pm »
hope the sister get supersize too

slimjim

• Thank You
  • -Given: 76
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2018, 03:35:17 am »
Awesome work!! fantastic especially the plastic procedure scenes. Cant wait for more :) :)

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2018, 02:03:49 am »
How are things going Ryuman?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

U.N.Owen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2018, 09:54:44 pm »
So I had some Problems whit Opening the Downloads too Part 15 and 16, but all in all I read all of the other Chapters.
Did I like it? It was need. Some Parts of the Writing was very good.
But I want too be honest as an Artist and Hobbywriter. I dont know how Professional you are, but I had many Poblems whit the Visuals.
The Point of fiew is very unexiting. Every szene is just a continue of the Story, but its not intense, its just what happend in the Moment.
If you Zoom on some Points, ore choose another Angle it would be much more beautiful and hotter. And sometimes its OK too use the same Picture just a little different too pace the thing out.
-Sorry if my English isnt the Best.
Yeah, In addition, the light is often out of place. It looks like the girl already has cum in her face. It's still only my taste, but the main character is a bit too skinny.
Too the good Stuff. I by the Transformation. In the first two Chapters you characterized her as a Person who realy enjoy sex, who is not necressary prejudice about plastic Surgery and thought the other Womans in the Pub are good looking. Also, she did not see the offer to work in a strip club as insulting and you could tell she was paying close attention to her weight. Its a surprising belivalbe Transformation.

Also my favorit Part of all in the Projekt so far was, the Moment she find out, what shes been manipulated too become this, and realized what this wasnt a bad thing for her at all. So she wasnt angry and willing too offer her sister too him for the same Mindgame.
I think i would do the same thing, but im not a Girl so I better try too find a girl who would do the same thing.

All in all I wish you are become successful and that you will improve yourself with time.
If I can, I read the rest later.

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2018, 11:20:35 pm »
Hey Ryuman how are things?  Anxiously awaiting what you think of next!
----
axis
----

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 178
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2018, 10:01:08 pm »
I just now came across this. It’s fantastic! I’m eagerly awaiting the final chapters!
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

Ryuman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 564
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2018, 02:52:18 am »
Hey all, sorry for being so quiet lately, been taking a bit of a break from this at the moment as I've been a bit burnt out as it comes toward the end.

I've basically done the next chapter, but I'm trying to get multiple chapters done so I can release the last 2-4 in one or two blocks, but honestly it will be a little while, so sorry for the wait.

Thanks for the feedback, its all been noted. I should point out though that this is totally unprofessional work...its just a casual thing I did cos I wanted to and thought I'd share as people here might appreciate the fetish. I'm not an artist or a writer, so it will of course be a bit rough and ready. I will however do what I can to try and improve as we get to a closing point. I'm hoping to one day be able to work on some proper 3D software and do another story in a similar style, but that will have to wait until I have the spare time and the money (Need a much better PC and I'm certainly not in a position to spend the kind of money required for Daz3d for example)

I've attached a sample image for now just to show that there is some progress...even if very slow!

Have patience with me! :)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 05:57:56 pm by Ryuman »

xyzxyz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 451
  • -Receive: 56
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2018, 11:30:16 am »
come on!

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2018, 12:40:46 am »
Nice progress!  Is she bigger there?
----
axis
----

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Given: 197
  • -Receive: 657
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2018, 04:07:46 pm »
Ryuman,

Take your time, do it well.  I would rather see a high-quality comic later rather than a rushed one earlier.  I think everyone here is willing to be patient. 

Fez1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 77
« Reply #104 on: May 27, 2018, 09:06:54 am »
I agree, but the suspense is killing me!!!

Tags: