Author Topic: New - Howdy Ladies! More Upgrades?  (Read 49393 times)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: New - Howdy Ladies! More Upgrades?
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2016, 09:16:15 am »
8g2p indeed has (had?) amazing lips! My ex talked to her a bit which I'll keep private (not anything exciting tho) and my impression was that she is one of the many girls who are caught between the desire to look a certain way, and not wanting the negative attention that comes with it. So when vanilla people think you are a freak, you look for compliments on Instagram where you get followers and likes, but the more popular you get, the more the hate increases there aswell. Now she doean't post anymore and has deleted all pics showing her face
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 131
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2016, 03:04:32 pm »
froman - you're soo sweet.  I'm really flattered I could make your day  :-*

Remind me to never go to DC - I'd probably get mobbed -hehe

It's a shame people are mean online. I've got pretty thick skin and I don't think it's right to say mean things to others.  Just how my parents raised me.  I love people even if they don't love me back.  If people call me a freak I'll just say I'm Freaking Sexy  ;D  I do feel bad for the other gals who take that stuff to heart though.

Well if no one else posts their sexiest combo girl (boobs, butt, lips) then I may have to give props for Zipacna... I think your combo was my second fav (next to my own -hehe)  But all of y'all had some really good ideas!  I'd still love to hear more.

<3
SV

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2016, 05:02:47 pm »
So basically I almost won... something? Yay  ;D

Wow, must say that I was both positively surprised and impressed by your goals. Someone liking any one of those three body parts to be that big is definitely rare, let alone all three of them. You seem to be one ambitious lady  8)

I actually thought of naming Pebbelz as one of my faves to make a trio. However she's the only one of those girls who denied their booty being fake (when it obviously is) so I decided to cut her, as the fakeness is a very major part of the appeal. Not being able to take pride in it is unfortunate. On a slightly related note I'm glad for her that she got out of prison.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2016, 05:43:32 pm »
Pebbelz denied it being fake?
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Zipacna

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2016, 06:45:18 pm »
Yeah. She always either avoided/dodged the question or straight up said it's real. For example in a short german news report that you can find on youtube she literally says that she was "born that way".

edit: here's the video I was talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwwn8mp-gYw
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 09:45:26 pm by Zipacna »

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2016, 04:05:14 am »
I'd say you won Zipacana - how about for a prize you can PM me ANY question you want and I'll answer it with 100% honestly  :-*

I could probably get away with denying my booty is "fake" too - I mean it is made of real fat.  They just moved it from other places to my BOOTY! - hehe  Deny all you like I guess as long as your honest to yourself... Funny I was actually at the store tonight and heard girls gossiping behind me.  I heard one of them say behind my back "That's Fake"  Like I can't hear them  :P  It was good encouragement to make sure it jiggled extra as I strutted away

I certainly do like the extreme look.  It's just hard to tell what it will look like all packaged into one sexy body  ;D  Guess we'll just have to find out

I'll share another pic tonight on Instagram that should help those still in disbelief of my sexiness to prove I'm a REAL Woman  8)

<3
SV

froman

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2016, 04:21:14 am »
froman - you're soo sweet.  I'm really flattered I could make your day  :-*

Remind me to never go to DC - I'd probably get mobbed -hehe

It's a shame people are mean online. I've got pretty thick skin and I don't think it's right to say mean things to others.  Just how my parents raised me.  I love people even if they don't love me back.  If people call me a freak I'll just say I'm Freaking Sexy  ;D  I do feel bad for the other gals who take that stuff to heart though.

Well if no one else posts their sexiest combo girl (boobs, butt, lips) then I may have to give props for Zipacna... I think your combo was my second fav (next to my own -hehe)  But all of y'all had some really good ideas!  I'd still love to hear more.

<3
SV

I'm sure you make lots of peoples day. You have been so kind and engaging with everyone on here!

DC is cool to visit if you like history, museums and parks. But there is so much money here that lots of people are very stuffy and judgemental. I'm from the midwest, so I don't necessarily think like that. These a-holes don't deserve to see a lady like you, haha.

I hate confrontation, arguments, hate, etc. I don't judge anyone for how they choose to live their life. I don't know how you manage to deal with the haters. My love for enhancements lives in my head, yours manifests itself in reality. How do you deal with all the passionate people, haters and those who love you too much?

I love your attitude, you are a strong lady!

I hope my booty/boobs/lips combo qualified for place? lol

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2016, 04:47:32 am »
If you like Essexbunny you're taste is Highly Qualified - she is EPIC.  Some of the pictures make it hard to tell - but she may be my new idol ;)

I do love to travel, I think i'd love DC, but I'll make sure to wear my baggy clothes around - hehe  Bless whoever invented the long cardigan!

How do I deal?  Well... Life is too short for arguments -  I avoid them or just change the subject to something more fun! I don't think anyone has ever loved me too much, but I appreciate a good man and his company when he is good to me.  I am also open and honest when it comes to my feelings.  I think that helps.  Men seem to appreciate that if things get too intense with someone I know won't work out.  But I'm also very open to meeting new people and anyone who gives me a chance, I feel like it's only right to give them a chance too - if that makes sense? 

Y'all are great - soo many good conversations.  I could chat on here forever, but Netflix awaits!  hehe - TTYL

<3
SV

froman

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2016, 05:21:01 am »
If you like Essexbunny you're taste is Highly Qualified - she is EPIC.  Some of the pictures make it hard to tell - but she may be my new idol ;)

I do love to travel, I think i'd love DC, but I'll make sure to wear my baggy clothes around - hehe  Bless whoever invented the long cardigan!

How do I deal?  Well... Life is too short for arguments -  I avoid them or just change the subject to something more fun! I don't think anyone has ever loved me too much, but I appreciate a good man and his company when he is good to me.  I am also open and honest when it comes to my feelings.  I think that helps.  Men seem to appreciate that if things get too intense with someone I know won't work out.  But I'm also very open to meeting new people and anyone who gives me a chance, I feel like it's only right to give them a chance too - if that makes sense? 

Y'all are great - soo many good conversations.  I could chat on here forever, but Netflix awaits!  hehe - TTYL

<3
SV

A woman like EssexBunny is pretty much my wifegoal, haha. I just gotta find a woman who wants to be taken care of like her... easier said than done.

If you wanna wear baggy clothes in DC, don't come during summer. Our summers are miserably hot and humid. Spring is the best time of year anyway because of the Cherry Blossoms. If you ever want a tour guide, I'm a history nerd, so I can cover you there, haha.

You make total sense to me. I love your take on personality/interactions/giving people chances. I have to work on not caring so much what others think, it's a weakness of mine. It's great that you make sure to give everyone a chance. It's a bigger risk for a lady to take because of the sick nature of some people.

What's showing on Scarlett's Netflix tonight?

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2016, 02:51:50 pm »
Hehe Fromann, you're too sweet.. I've never wanted to be taken care of though, I've always looked after myself + paid my own way.. well so far anyway ;)

Thankyou for the kind words Scarlett! I'll pm you xx
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 02:56:20 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2016, 08:21:59 pm »
So I have some exciting news - It's gonna have to be several months from now, close to the end of 2017 - but I'm close to having the money to book my next BBL!  Yeah Booty - hehe.  I think I may get some fat transfer to my lips too.  Should save me some money on all the juvederm, sadly that also means I can't get more lip filler till the procedure and I'll have to put on some weight closer to the end of summer.  More details to come, but wanted to share the update since I just finished chatting with the doc.   ;D

<3
SV

froman

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2016, 11:11:22 pm »
Hehe Fromann, you're too sweet.. I've never wanted to be taken care of though, I've always looked after myself + paid my own way.. well so far anyway ;)

Thankyou for the kind words Scarlett! I'll pm you xx

Maybe with your site, there may be some loyal fans willing to help you get more procedures done  ;)

froman

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2016, 11:13:51 pm »
So I have some exciting news - It's gonna have to be several months from now, close to the end of 2017 - but I'm close to having the money to book my next BBL!  Yeah Booty - hehe.  I think I may get some fat transfer to my lips too.  Should save me some money on all the juvederm, sadly that also means I can't get more lip filler till the procedure and I'll have to put on some weight closer to the end of summer.  More details to come, but wanted to share the update since I just finished chatting with the doc.   ;D

<3
SV

Congrats on the news! You've already got amazing dimensions; I cannot imagine how you will be proportioned with an even bigger booty!

Nice part of gaining weight is you can have some fun eating and know that fat is going to eventually end up in your butt! lol  ;D

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2016, 04:42:06 pm »
The food part is certainly true - I love cookies - hehe And a lot of it already goes to my butt  ;D

I did add some more pics on Instagram. 
https://www.instagram.com/scarlett_curves/

I've never had "loyal fans" before.  The idea is intriguing but I'll have to sleep on that one.  :-*
On one hand it could help get me to my goals faster, but I'm not sure how I may feel obligated to give thanks.  I was raised to show appreciation to men for any kind deeds they do for me. I love being sweet and sexy for a man who buy's me dinner. But online could be hard to do that and keep my anonymity? I also don't want to lose my day job  :P

<3
SV

Zipacna

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2016, 06:49:35 pm »
I'm sure froman was referring to Essexbunny with that comment about "loyal fans" as she is about to launch her patreon or some similar page. No pressure to do anything you wouldn't want to do. Not that people here would mind more of you  :P You seem like a very sweet and pleasant person on top of everything else you got working for you  :)

Loving the new pics, especially that one with the jeans! That's some serious hourglass.
ps. I'm still trying to think of that question  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 07:27:18 pm by Zipacna »

Tags: 1750cc