Author Topic: New - Howdy Ladies! More Upgrades?  (Read 49394 times)

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 131
New - Howdy Ladies! More Upgrades?
« on: December 24, 2016, 12:08:14 am »
Howdy!

A friend of mine told me about this site and I've been checking it out for a while now.  Pretty awesome stuff!  I just wanted to say hey to all the guys and galls and thank everyone for sharing so much great info.  I've been on a journey myself getting a lot of upgrades.  The more I get the more I want  ::)

So far I've had two BBLs and three breast implant procedures (currently 1750cc).  I've had LOTS of Juviderm and got PermaLip a while ago but it just wasn't enough so I'm always adding more to my lips (those are my favs)  :-* 

Now that I've seen such great results with some of these Ladies with expanders, I'm really thinking about getting a pair myself.  Any tips would be much appreciated.  I usually keep to myself on blogs like this, but since everyone has been SOOO gracious to share I figured I'd join in on the fun!

<3
SV

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
Re: New - Howdy Ladies! More Upgrades?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 02:56:39 am »
Hi Scarlett, welcome! Please feel free to share any information you'd like to with the community, Pros and Cons, Do's and Don'ts, or surgeons you'd recommend etc. Information is always appreciated and I'm sure the ladies and members who know a lot about expanders will also help you out too!

Danielle Derek

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 06:15:08 am »
Thanks for the welcome merciscool

I'd love to share what I've learned with all the folks who are interested.  I've learned a lot about Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBLs)  Ouch! haha Worst pain I've ever been in, but way worth it.  I mean I'm thinking of going back for a third  ;D

Still hoping to learn more myself too about other great upgrade options.  Can't wait to get to know you all more.  In the meantime feel free to ask me anything.

Think I should become a Star Member?

<3
SV

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 08:23:30 am »
Thanks for the welcome merciscool

I'd love to share what I've learned with all the folks who are interested.  I've learned a lot about Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBLs)  Ouch! haha Worst pain I've ever been in, but way worth it.  I mean I'm thinking of going back for a third  ;D

Still hoping to learn more myself too about other great upgrade options.  Can't wait to get to know you all more.  In the meantime feel free to ask me anything.

Think I should become a Star Member?

<3
SV

Becoming a Star Member is always a great idea. It's nice to know when someone is authentic about their past procedures and plans. :)

Danielle Derek

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 11:25:53 am »
Hi Scarlett V, welcome! May I ask why you think expanders are the right choice for you? If you share a bit more about what you want to achieve with them, we coupd share outlr thoughts about wether expanders is the way to go.

About becoming a Star Member: Yes you should lol. Being a Star Member allows for better interaction with the other women on the aite because they know they are. Ot talking to a creepy guy posing as female. It allows you build a but of a fanbase if that is what you'd like, but there are also Star Members who remain more or less anonimous.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 06:00:25 pm »
Howdy Arie,

Get your popcorn out  :-*

SOO, I have had three rounds of implants now to get to 1750cc's. The first round went alright, but very painful as I tried to go fairly big fairly quick and it created a lot of family drama to say the least.  I'm a very private person and not really a huge fan of sharing my more sexual desires with friends or family.  When I got another two rounds of breast implants I had to deal with more nervousness with friends and family again.  The anxiety is not easy.  So part of my reason for expanders is that I can "hide" the more gradual growth overtime.

The other reason is that I've (Thank God) not had any major complications, but I've had a few minor ones with the size and internal sutures / internal "bra".  The problems made it really hard to get back to the gym and other things just living normal life.  All is better now, but I'm quite certain the complications were from going big fast.  I'm THINKING that expanders may help with that.  I also have added a few small strechmarks in different places.  Any suggestions on treatment let me know - I've done some laser and some Retina which has helped, but it's slow progress.  I'm also thinking going bigger much slower and gradually would help to prevent the strechmarks.

What do you think?!?!?

<3
SV

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 06:11:20 pm »
I can understand where you're coming from. It's only recently where I've come to the point where I think my life is to shot, and insignificant in the universe, to censor myself. I don't know what your body build is, and how much they stand out now (feel free to share pics anything is possible either clothed or not, with or without face showing), but 1750 is huge, and I think people should be pretty clear that you are someone who is a size fetishist, at least when it comss to boobs. Expanders are a great choice if the end goal isn't sure yet, or when moving beyond 2kcc. Altho it happens, they aren't intended to be the final implant, because with each fill the risk of leaking valves is increased. So expect atleast 2 procedures when going the expander route. This is why if you KNOW you want 2000cc or 2500cc, just a final BA with regular implants might be better. It's all up to you :-) I hope you keep us updated, and keep asking questions. I remember the day Essex Bunny cane here with her questions, and look where she is now a year later.

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 11:24:10 pm »
Thanks Arie!

I just sent some pics to Indy, I'll look to post a few ;) as long as everyone is nice to me - hehe
I'm sure y'all will be.

I think I'd like between 3000cc-5000cc from what I've seen on some other ladies here.  But I am going to get at least one more BBL before I start that journey cause the recovery laying on my tummy isn't easy with Big Boobs.  I've put on a few pounds for the BBL so they don't stand out as much as they do when I'm skinny.  EssexBunny is AMAZING

Good point about having to get at least two more surgeries, to put them in and take them out for permanent ones.  I didn't think of that.  I wonder how long it's "OK" to keep expanders in?

<3
SV

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2016, 12:43:35 am »
Well, as you might have already noticed many companies and countries make their rules based on a huge safety zone. So no implants past 800cc in the US, only 10% overfill say the saline shell manufacturers etc. The 10% overfill is then presented by surgeons as the max because they also like to eliminate risk, or because they truly don't know better. When you look at interviews sith surgeons for sensationalist reporter shows, it often seems they really are unaware women such as Essex Bunny, Mary Madison or even Beshine exist. We all know saline implants have gone 5 times the rating and beyond in certain cases.

So they say 6 months for expanders, but you can ofcoarse keep them as love as you want or as they last. There is essentially no difference between a regular implant and a expander implant, besides the valve that is designed to be reusable for a number of times, where as a regelur valve is designed to be as firmly closed as possible after filling to prevent leaking (even tho there are surgeons who successfully do fill-ups with regular implants).

Scarlett V

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2016, 04:23:36 am »
Soo Helpful - Thanks Arie :-*

<3
SV

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2016, 05:30:23 am »
I heard several times that the quality of the expanders was far below the typical Mentors used in standard overfills... you know more than I do about it but I was sure they were talking about the manufacturer, not just the valve. In other words, there was only one maker and they didn't have a great reputation. All I'm saying is always double check the details.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 05:32:32 am by vertiggo »

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2016, 12:15:07 pm »
No, what I meant was that expanders aren't some kind of exotic technology or anything. So yeah, manufacturers have come and gone for both regular and expanding shells, but if a certain manufacturer has trouble with quality of production, it would likely be across the whole range of implants. Essex Bunny tells me there currently aren't a whole lot of options when it comes to expanders. I believe only the 2000cc rated ones are available, not sure which brand, but I believe it is indeed not the favorite brand when ut comes to quality track record.

I myself am more of a 1k-2kcc kind of dude, but there are some ladies out there with very large busts that I absolutely adore :-) I also like the all the details around XXL procedures, when it comes to methods, motivations, techniques and surgeons who perform them.

@Scarlett: You are now under the muscle if I understand correctly? Will you try and keep it that way with the expanders?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2016, 01:15:23 pm »
Scarlett just sent me her Starmember verification pictures, so I can vouch for her that she's real.
Since we're still working on the server replacement, the starmember image loader isn't working, otherwise I would've uploaded the verification pictures there, but I can't right now. Let's say they're coming soon.

But, Scarlett's real (aside from her boobies lips and ass, but that's okay, we all love that here).

So, let's all give Scarlett a very warm welcome here
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

lolchair1

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2016, 01:18:12 pm »
Congratulations on becoming a star member :D

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2016, 03:32:56 pm »
Hey Scarlett :) Thankyou for the kind words and if you'd like to know anything feel free to pm me.. I would love to chat to you about BBL too! Am wanting my round 2 done by Spring..

Yes, expanders are far inferior to regular shells in terms of build quality, they were designed to be temporary and just aren't built to last.. The warranty on my pair was 3 months, not 6, and I'm one of the few girls who hasn't run into a problem with infection or leaking.. yet.. If you can find someone to overfill shells I'd do that because at the end of the day those are better quality and if not keep expanders as the other option.. With the higher risk of infection in a "good" scenario you may stop filling, take meds and in time improve, if it's bad you may need explant and/or end up with it spreading and very serious complications.. These are the reasons why most doctors simply won't work with them.. As I've said they are an option but were usually used as last resort for those of us that have them rather than first choice.. It can be exciting for a lot of guys to see them "grow" but they usually don't know the problems associated with them and the ins and outs of how they work.. You could probably still get the size you want without expanders but if you can't then they're definitely something to look into.. For reference those of us on the forum who have or had expanders are obviously myself, Kristi Lovett, SexyStar, Amy Anderseen, Ample Ann, Martina Big, Mary Madison etc.. Do as much reading up as you can on it all so you can make an informed decision and decide what's best for you xx
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 04:01:06 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Tags: 1750cc